Now that stealth camo literally exists, what are the best games with stealth camo?

Now that stealth camo literally exists, what are the best games with stealth camo?

vimeo.com/356962949?fbclid=IwAR3XhtUNf8Yq3j6BPRo-ZdozvLcIzMKmyw22JuHQoEGDlKvVswvIIgmbk0Y

Attached: HBC-Quantum-Stealth-sniper-cover-4c_small.jpg (450x600, 27K)

>Stealth.
>Just turns everything into a smeared piece of shit.

Absolute invisibility is impossible. This is a pretty decent attempt though.

Better off with black shit at night.
This has already been around for a long time with soft display garments that would simply take in information with a camera and play it through the material. It was not practical and too expensive. This just looks impractical.

This requires no power or light source. Also it blocks out thermal and night vision. Sure, its not perfect, but its pretty fucking cool

You made me click in that fucking fake ass video and that's the stealthiest thing of them all.

Attached: a6d8689a2aff87108a3e143bb115528d.png (635x629, 273K)

Considering the visibility is completely fucked from the "hidden" side as well, I don't see many applications for this, especially in armed forces.

Its real though and patent pending.

I watched the video. Its pretty neat but it obviously needs more research and time. Close though. Would be good for hunting.

>Also it blocks out thermal and night vision.
Blocks thermal and heavily distorts night vision. Seems like this thing will end up as a thermal camo, which is great but nowhere near actual optical camo.

>black shit at night.
*gray-blue shit

retard
you don't need a 100% coverage

That riot shield is fucking scary. Imagine 20 guys rushing you with that shit before you even realize they are there

Guys, guys! I've got a crazy idea

Attached: 1550054252254.jpg (1280x743, 270K)

>Hear a tank driving up on your mud hut
>Don't see anything
>Get blown the fuck up

I think I'd rather get hit by a drone Bros.

That thing is probably a headache to maintain.
Gotta take off a shitload of fairings to get at anything.

Womens bathrooms when?

so is solar-freakin'-roadways

hint: they lie

Yeah, imagine seeing 20 pairs of legs visible at least up to their knees running at you while a large block of space above each pair is heavily blurred. Terrifying.

>>Hear a tank driving up on your mud hut
>>Don't see anything
Have you watched the video?

>guy invents the early stages of literal videogame style stealth camo
>Yea Forums: thats gay
Never change

>greenscreens are camo
BASED retard

Just watch the video moron

Well if you use it right, yeah. Why wouldn't it? What do you think camo is?

>>guy invents the early stages of literal videogame style stealth camo
There doesn't seem to be any indication that that's what is going to happen. It might improve marginally over five dozen more iterations and that's it. We'll see.
Don't get me wrong, the complete thermal blocking is very impressive. This is going to change everything from infantry to ground vehicles to eventually aircraft, I'm certain. But the invisibility part as a whole so far is a massive meme. Maybe if /sci/ makes an educated guess as to whether there is a good chance of it becoming more efficient I'll be impressed.

Yea Forums

A bunch a nerds in office chairs who think that they could totally spot a barely visible patch of blur approaching in the dead of night from their guard tower while they fight to stay awake on watch.

You guys wouldn't know practicality if it took your anal virginity.

BASED retards

When the camo patterns were proposed to the military they were also laughed and ridiculed, now they're obligatory in any uniform. People just can't really put these things in perspective.

I'm not clicking your gay link. Just give me a rundown.

>implying my ass is a virgin
I laugh

I do not like this.

if this is so big why aren't they on youtube

Its pretty close to full invisibility, with the exception of some blur and phase shifting while blocking thermal and night vision.

is she naked behind that?

Do you only play games as the tech featured in them are invented?

>quantum stealth

Why do they put quantum in everything these days?

Haha imagine

Imagine being The guard in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Fisher, where did ya go, all invisible and shit, with your body in the shadows. I totaly cannot see you right there over me with a giant bulb of light behind you. when all he really wants to do is shot the fucking guy right in the balls. Like seriously imagine having to be Soldier and not only have to ignore the guy in plain fucking sight right in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing the giant 3 green lights he carries in his head, while he just sits there, ,load after load, until he perfected the take down. Not only having to tolerate the fucking audacity of hiding in plain fucking sight but his haughty attitude as everyone on here tells you that DANM THATS THE BEST STEALTH GAME EVER MADE. WHERE DID FISHER GO??? IS HE A GHOST OR SOMETHING??? because they're not the ones who have to walk pass there and watch the fucking elephant in the room jump from 2m onto the ground making the biggest sound in the world and you have to act like you didnt noticed it. You trained your entire life in the best boot camps in russia and was survived war zones that were considered suicide missions your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Afeganistam. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his fucking balls while he just hangs in there waiting for you to pass, smugly assured that you are oblivious to the king of stealth(for that is what he calls himself)" , the stealth he worked so hard breaking every single light bulb in the previous room's. And then the player reloads again, and you know you could kill the fucker before he even finishes climbing the wall, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Professional. You're not going to lose your future main character status in a generic FPS game over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Attached: Imagine Splinter Cell.png (1280x720, 1.19M)

new rainbow six operator

Why is kojima always right?

Because youtube is a safe space for gays.

>now
Wasn't there some japanese guy who did the whole invisibility cloak some years or a decade back?
Granted it wasn't even perfect back then, but man, it's something you can wear.

Attached: invisible-cloak-300x2131.jpg (300x213, 15K)

true stealth already exists

Attached: Box-Truck-Sex-Angelina-Wilde[1].jpg (1133x635, 148K)

I assume those are one way mirrors or something?

>hyperstealth
the same company that the American military said fucked them. Cool story, how much are the shares you're selling worth?

This is horseshit. I want 10 minutes of my life back.

Yes, they also sold the afghani military the wrong color camouflage.

Among others. Their list of clients are all 3rd world nations, or places being supported by interventionist forces. The company is a scam designed to bleed money from governments.

Based