Duuude just nuke civvies bro

>duuude just nuke civvies bro
How did they get away with this? This is the only nip game I've ever played that's pro-nuke

Attached: 1538494036_valkyria-chronicles-4.jpg (1480x876, 164K)

They didnt nuke them though.

They wanted to though. The idealistic protagonist who so far was against all civvie murder had zero problems with killing over a million civvies. This is the same dude who was buttblasted when imperials killed a traitor for selling weapons to the enemy army.

>didn't do it
>the only one who wanted to is portrayed as antagonistic character to the protag
>still doesn't do it in the end
How does that make it pro-nuke?

Rather than being pro or against nukes, I thought it was just completely gray about it. Killing civilians with a nuke (who also happened to be an innocent little girl) would've been despicable, but not doing so led to a fragile ceasefire that was noted to be likely to quickly lead to another war and even more bloodshed. Shit was fucked either way.

The game is very clearly anti nuke

>The United States of America equivalent in the Valkyria world is not only pro nuke, but the front developers of nukes using lolis as a source of power
Based

The whole game story is a mess allegory for the trolley problem. Kill a few million to save other few million and stopping the war. What bother me wasnt even that, what really left me fucked was the fact that the guy that wanted to save the little girls was a fucking lunatic. If he was so fucking smart he could have just be straight with the group somewhere midstory and they probably would have helped him or something, but somehow, he went "crazy" with the idea of saving them and everyone was ok with him dying at the end.

>likely
The war is continuing in two five years later so it's not in doubt it doesn't hold

The ceasefire might be fragile on paper, but it will actually be lasting. The next game is going to be Zipang vs USV, the latter being the bad guys, which is hinted by them kidnapping europan kids and turning them into nukes.

Minerva and possibly others in Squad E would've fucked him sideways if he had tried to reason with them, not to mention the imperials themselves for betraying them. They weren't free to choose their own actions.

Kai Schulen's ass is a gift from god

Attached: VC4_Kai_Artwork.png (1748x1240, 2.26M)

The reason for this was the idea that war twists even the most noble motives. But yeah, that subplot was pretty retarded and poorly written.

The fact that everyone on the ship cheered after the "lets blow up the little girl and a million more innocent people" plan was unveiled made it pro-nuke. Everyone was fully on board, MC complained for like 2 lines and that was it. Meanwhile Kai was somehow wrong in trying to stop all of this shit?

>they probably would have helped him or something
Would they though? I mean they did all agree to kill the little girl, what's one dissenting voice.

Evangelion literally starts with a nuke.

>entire first half of the game is clearly just operation Barbarossa
Feds are literally nazis and the game is told from a twisted perspective of a nazi youth member.

Using a nuke to kill a giant monster is slightly different from using a nuke to bomb Hiroshima.

>inventing the loli juicer
Based

It was a "what price can we put on peace, on freedom" question. How many must die before people can say "Nope, war is wasteful, thje ideals that got us here are retarded"?

And considering how many nips want to remove the provisions in the constitution limiting their armed forces, and the new geo-political landscape no wonder people are getting philosophical about the idea.

Say something nice about Claude's wife

Attached: VC4_Riley_Miller.png (409x706, 391K)

> loli juicer

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-15-17-41-24.png (1080x1055, 772K)

They didn't fucking know the little girl was the bomb back then.

And speaking of Kai, let me just lay down the faults in his logic, which is very easy to do.
>he wants to save the pink haired loli who was kind to him
>is that because she's a loli?
>but he gave orders that resulted in the death of children himself
>then is that because she's a valkyria?
>but he treats Crymaria like a weapon, not like a person
I guess the logic is - there was no logic to it, and in the end he was just corrupted by the war. But still the whole Kai/Foresti plot was really disappointing.

She's not the worst mortar unit. Not that that's anything to brag about. Half the cast are worthless cunts unless you do their personal missions and even then it's only worthwhile for a limited bunch.

A nuke is a nuke

Attached: 1558290303653.gif (487x560, 898K)

They don't have nukes though so the only scenario in which Japan interacts with nukes is when they get nuked. Don't really see why they would ever be pro-nuke seeing how they can only be the victims of nukes

>>didn't do it
He didn't do it because the Empire wanted to sign a truce though.

>unless you do their personal missions
No fucking shit. That's the intended way to make your soldiers stronger by unlocking their potentials.

>Don't really see why they would ever be pro-nuke
Because the American Nuclear Shield and Spear doctrine is the basis of their defence against Russia and China.

SHE didn't do it, because that'd make her a genocidal criminal.

Which would be fine if you didn't already have a good enough squad to mainline the game without having to bother with the retards unless you've got an attrition rate of WW1.

Let me lay down the faults in your logic, which is very easy to do
>but he gave orders that resulted in the death of children himself
He gave orders not to kill them and was very upset when they died. So did in fact try to save them and I don't see how that's inconsistent with his beliefs.
>but he treats Crymaria like a weapon, not like a person
He basically considered her immortal so he never thought she would be in harms way or anything. Besides, she's an adult soldier, as a commander you have to treat them as weapons.

What about half-nukes?

A detonation is a detonation, you can't have a half detonation.

Attached: davy.jpg (400x358, 40K)

>US will start WW3 just to defend Japan
Pretty sure this will never happen

>Be the Federation
>Allow womyn to fight
>Allow niggers to fight
>Allow jew Darcsen to fight
>Even allow trannies
>Allow lolis to serve as bomb material and fuel

True progressives.

>she's an adult soldier
Not like she's enlisted or anything. She's been a guinea pig for mad scientists' experiments since she was a child.

That's a different kettle of fish. All that matters is IF the Japs still believe it.

>lolis-bombers are "civilian contractors"

Attached: 1411300741774.jpg (170x263, 26K)

>trannies
He's just a drag queen, bro.

>The empire is so evil they use women as weapons of war!
>Now if you excuse me, I need to detonate some lolis.
Was the Empire really the bad guys?

>Allow womyn to fight
>Allow niggers to fight
>Allow lolis to serve as bomb material and fuel
You have a female nigger lolibaba enemy so Empire's pretty progressive as well

Her class is absolutely busted good and she's not at all a bad girl, just bad relative to Minerva and Kai.

cute

Attached: kai.webm (366x446, 2.91M)

What about the furry.

>Was the Empire really the bad guys?
No. Play the games and it's clear they're not bad just greedy and incompetent like every major power in the game.

He's a legit dog fucker, though.

>Her class is absolutely busted good
I'm pretty sure grenadiers hit invisible walls from time to time, I think that's why many people are confused as to why attacks don't land.

Jan from VC1 was probably a drag, but Rossetta is a full blown tranny

Attached: Valkyria Chronicles 4_20181208084841.png (1920x1080, 2.08M)

>Jan from VC1 was probably a drag
Jan was full blown Okama, there was no hint he was anything other than a flamboyant homo. Rosetta is just a nonconformist when it comes to gender. Rosetta is Rosetta.

Too small hips.

Attached: ValkyriaChronicles4-3-2.jpg (566x1127, 79K)

Minerva Victor is for finishing inside then on her big tits and glasses

Attached: __minerva_victor_senjou_no_valkyria_4_and_etc_drawn_by_sblack__57e23ef198442bea2957d40f70fbe64a.jpg (1591x1268, 1.05M)

I want to impregnate Kai

Used goods. She most likely got stretched by Raz before dying.

So?

>can't look up her skirt in model viewer
>easily can look up her skirt in the game
What was meant by this

I am not som incel playing puritan to disguise my shortcomings, I have had sex before too so I don't see the problem.

How do I get more squadmates? Is this just tied to story progression or what? I'm on the final missions now and I still see characters in some screenshot that I don't have.

That explains why you want to have sex with a fictional character, mr alpha male

Some are post game exclusive, some are also DLC exclusive.

Do skirmishes unlock any? Haven't tried them.

The navy girls are unlockable