Why can't Sony devs be this upfront and based towards portbeggers?

Why can't Sony devs be this upfront and based towards portbeggers?

Attached: kamiya.png (614x400, 61K)

brocked

I remember Insomniac told a very persistent Nintendo adult who posted Mario Idyssey pics on twitter like a 5 year old that Spiderman was never releasing on the Switch or PC.

Western cucks cant compete

Attached: Screenshot_20190903-162343_Twitter.jpg (1440x1710, 774K)

I cant be arsed to translate, someone do so and tell me what it says,

NOOOOoooooOO

How did this get past the ethics department?

BLOCKED!!!!

The KT did the same thing as Kamiya when someone asked if Nioh 2 was going to be ported "Go ask Sony about it"

"I wonder why.. Why don't they just release Mario, Zelda and Metroid (on the PS4) while they're at it.. Do they dislike the PS4..? We're merely the developers and don't know anything, so try asking publisher/funder Nintendo? RT: Why not release Astral Chain on the PS4? Do you hate the PS4?"

Not everyone can read weeb language faggot

Based

Attached: A74E4B9A-4E6C-4BAE-9143-ED2331E19851.jpg (300x168, 12K)

>that resolution
Switch is sub-potato mode

>Nintendo adult
what is it

You need games for that to happen

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Well duh, it runs at less than 900p DOCKED.
I realize it's a shitty underpowered tablet, but it's also laughable they expect people to accept sub 1080p resolutions in 2019 when playing on a TV/monitor.
Switch emu can't come soon enough, we need to rescue these games from Nintendos total shit hardware.

Attached: shitchpower.png (1152x691, 755K)

Some are

Attached: Screenshot_20190903-084132.png (1080x1399, 517K)

Insomniac shut down so many beg fags when Spider-Man was coming out.

It works because Japanese has assumed subjects. The person asking hasn't specifically asked "Why don't YOU release Astral Chain on PS4? Do YOU hate PS4?". The "YOU"'s aren't there. Kamiya reads this and assumes the subject to be Nintendo: "Why won't Nintendo release Astral Chain on the PS4? Does Nintendo hate the PS4?" which is a valid assumption given they'd be the ones with the rights to do so. He then supposes why Nintendo hasn't or won't and answers hypothetically. It's kind of lost in translation why it's funny

Attached: DmyW4JCXoAAmp6-.jpg (848x626, 81K)

>permanent PS4 exclusive publisher
What did he mean by this

He forgot to add ™ just to make clear he's writing on behalf of himself and not Sony Interactive Entertainment.

You don't legally have to indicate someone else's trademark to use it in a fair use sense

Absolutely fucking based. Even if you're not a sonychad you gotta respect this. I wish every system that has exclusives would straight up say this on release.

Portbeggers are cancer.

I'll wait for the PS4 emulator

Is the ethics department fucking sleeping or what?
Come on guys is the current year...

Attached: 1561078597481m.jpg (1024x708, 74K)