Pro retail players GIVE UP on MC after dying dozens of time in a 9 hours raid

>Pro retail players GIVE UP on MC after dying dozens of time in a 9 hours raid

Classic thread I guess. Are you guys enjoying the game so far?

Attached: 3456487979879879.png (1299x730, 1.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/juddyy/videos
clips.twitch.tv/ShakingFrozenLampTBTacoLeft
twitch.tv/videos/475460402
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vRVNabnxWQoq4Ya_cNDMKuZJwf9zbfzWhe3qf6d08gEk3OuJJ_z_zgERPRaDioAGux14ORx6thE6Hub/pubhtml#
youtube.com/watch?v=mNGo5SMeqgo
method.gg/announcing-the-the-classic-race-to-world-first-presented-by-wsoe
twitch.tv/videos/475343056
youtube.com/watch?v=joplbRE2X20
reddit.com/r/classicwow/comments/cydxoo/asmongold_failed_classic_wow/
youtube.com/watch?v=ja1j7xWpB3w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>daddy rag in guild chat
fuckin queers

Attached: 1563456403605.png (620x484, 215K)

>sodapoppin.
>pro.
I fail to see how he's a pro, Isn't he just a e-celeb on twitch? The animal abuse platform?

is that a fuckin maga hat in the background? for what fuckin reason

asmon is based and magapilled

virtue signaling

>trumpfag cant into classic wow

Bueno

fucking kek serves them right

he wants the wall sweaty

lol I just walked in there and one-shot everybody at level 80

To dab on trannies like you

how did they get this far? I thought you couldn't do the dog boss without tranq shot

joke

Attached: Dl82bOmVsAA9AWD.jpg (900x1200, 191K)

youtube.com/user/juddyy/videos

APES DABBING ON SODAPOPPIN SOME MORE

It's a Make Azeroth Great Again hat

To bootyblast nigs spics jannies and trannies

That's just shitter boomer cope. You can literally burst him down with a feral druid tank/fury tank and a full melee raid. The fight is trivial as horde and whatever as alliance

It hits for like 500 so if it attacks a little faster doesn't matter too much.

Yesterday you fags were saying this game was too easy

Make up you fucking mind

It is, that's what makes this funny you dumbass

so they tried the strat of a min maxing turbo autist (i spoke to some of them ingame) guild?
at least lvl to 60 first lmao

>tfw leveling solo as paladin

Attached: 1540001357381.jpg (480x472, 63K)

The real reason people will quit will be from these glorious wipes. People only laugh and say it's easy because peasants were somehow playing MC through eyes. Let's see them try to achieve what APE did.

>Playing a meme class in Cucksic which only attack skill is auto-attack

>(i spoke to some of them ingame)
woah can you tell more??

I like it thematically.

Dilate.

I know, but in Vanilla/Classic it's a terrible class, which shows how shitty Vanilla/Classic is with its terrible unbalanced shit

I laugh at Yea Forums noobs who think they can steamroll classic raids. Yeah the bosses don't have many mechanics, but you don't have many hit points nor does every class have a good defensive like in retail.

On rag, if you get knocked into the lava you can lose half your health just trying to swim out of it. Not collapsing and killing one mechanic adds on rag quickly also kills people quickly because of low hitpoints on everyone.

Basically anyone who claims classic is braindead easy is a twitch zoomer.

Attached: ff701c8f-43ab-48dc-864e-8a2e92e62934_rw_3840.jpg (3840x2560, 2.53M)

I find this highly amusing

retails suck playing video games who knew

Attached: kuva.jpg (600x424, 302K)

APES kill it 1 try, faggot

It's easy if you're not a brain dead faggot streamer like sodapoppin and guild

met some in menethil harbor and asked them how the fuck they did it, they just answered they were the most autistic who has ever touched the game

>I laugh at Yea Forums noobs who think they can steamroll classic raids. Yeah the bosses don't have many mechanics, but you don't have many hit points nor does every class have a good defensive like in retail.
So basically it isn't actually hard, just whether or not you grinded enough stuff with appropriate resistances on them? Also Ragnaros was beaten with a 34 man guild of underleveled and undergeared players. Just because braindead retail twitch celebs have trouble with an entry level raid it doesn't mean it's actually hard.

private server players are 10 times more autistic and dedicated than retail trannies

>not counting wipes on pservers

Seeing the private server chads shit on retailfags has been hilarious.

This.
But MC is easy as far as vanilla content goes, but most players are actually a lot worse then they know because of playing modern retail content. MC is exposing a lot of shitters

>Start playing classic
>Diet goes to shit
>Stop talking to friends
>Catch a glimpse of myself I haven't seen in over 10 years
I can't do this, it's not worth it.

Attached: 1446089699831.jpg (325x182, 10K)

They had a bunch of private server people in the raid, though.
I was watching a bit of that. The raid leader was a private server retard with 0 adaptability. Kept giving the wrong calls on trash because of one specific ability that works different from private servers, causing multiple trash wipes. Even when someone mentioned it, he still failed to grasp why things weren't going as he expected.

Lol thats hilarious since I guarantee pugs can do it

Naxx, will it be cleared day one?

Same desu

Prolly not since you need naxx gear to advance statcheck bosses like Thaddeus, 4 horseman and of course final 2

Dont worry. I'm in the same boat. Though I dont mind healing with the broken af Illumination talent at 60. Right now I'm ret/holy hybrid for questing and dungeons. Cant wait for the paladin mounts.

I can see most vanilla raids being rolled quickly, but Naxx and Ahn'Qiraj will both destroy streamers.

MC was cleared underleveled, undermanned, undergeared and sleep deprived.
Next raid tiers will be cleared with full BiS, optimal comp, full consumables and world buffs.
Raids won't last 2 hours.

chromaggus will be a wall for most guilds because of having to farm that bronze sand shit. and vael is a pretty strict dps check. I'll say bwl will be cleared within 2 days.

Yes if Loatheb dies day one. It's the toughest DPS check there.

are they ever going to anything about the ques or is waiting 5+ hours to play at any time just going to be the norm forever?
>hahaha bro leave your friends and just join a memeservers that absolutely no one plays

longest queue I've had has been 30 minutes. works on my machine

But Paladin is the strongest single target healer in PvE and PvP and brings droves more utility than Shamans in regards to benefitting an entire raid

No it will take months of playing it in advance in their autismbubble private server

the server’s full, reroll somewhere else dumbfuck

iktf bro...
40 in a few hours

>Playing on streamer servers
>Calling any other server a memeserver
Neck yourself

he was a pretty high tier pvper once
fairly subpar now

Yes. They did it on pservers, they'll do it again. Even if they have to run their own private server practicing for 3 months and stockpile gorillions of gold in consumables and flasks, and hoarding frost res greens from the server's conception.

Flasks make up for a fuckton of gear.

>streamer servers are the only ones with ques
fuck off eu morons.
so apparently blizzard gets away with this because ''transfer to a dead server'' is actually seen as a fix by you absolute fucking idiots
>Just ditch your friends bro

>MC
Is this pic true? I see the mages are pretty much top dps there uncontested. That's almost 1 button rotation considering point 1 and 2 seem somewhat situational.

Attached: tRm0ieL.png (523x105, 14K)

Nigga you ain't got no friends stop lying.

Yes,WoW was all about the experience with other players.Join a voice chat and talk shit all day while farming shit and looking numbers going up.

>Flasks make up for a fuckton of gear.
This. People are used to retail where a flask is like +3-5% to a stat. Flasks in classic are like +25%.

Mages are topping these charts because they aren't as gear dependent as warriors or rogues.

also screenshotted these responses for you idiots who will be BEGGING for transfers off your dead realms in a few months.

inv to soda layer

lol how bad is your guild if you can't even clear fucking raggy? They're going to get PTSD from BWL

>shitty twitch streamers are bad at game

shocking.

>for what fuckin reason
I don't think i'd get a buttblasted as this guy if i saw a hammer and sickle flag behind him. Holy derangement batman.

>Want to level a holy paladin for raiding but it's a shit experience to actually level the class, have one at 24
>Want to level a rogue to streamsnipe and otherwise be a complete shithead in the open world but I don't think I can commit to gearing the class because of the insane amount of other rogues and competition
>Want to level a mage but also insane amount of other mages competing for gear

Attached: 1567036737967.jpg (417x384, 62K)

>Implying streamers will make it that far

>lv57
Don't you need to be 60?

No. You just need to take the long way through BRD instead of the convenient attunement portal. Or get summoned I guess.

keep living the dream brother.

I leveled a rogue to 40 and did nothing but ganking dudes in stranglethorn for the past 3 days. Most fun i had in years

And then they're surprised they wiped? Kick the freeloaders who aren't even max level.

And they gave him all the loot despite being 57.

>he doesn't know
user, several days ago MC was cleared with tons of under leveled players.

>just spam frostbolt bro

Attached: 3216464789798798.png (1301x732, 1.38M)

>Retailfags on suicide watch
>PSfags clear the raid with lvl 30s in the grp
Once again proving private > retail

wanna bet these retards couldnt target switch to a marked target?

There are people in that group doing 100DPS.... 100. I'm clocking at more than this and I'm not even lvl 40.

on a rotation that is impossible to fuck up (frostbolt spam)

Pretty much. It's like seeing Tom Brady throw a ball or Messi score from a free kick and saying oh that's easy I could do that. APES are at the top of their game right now, of course it'll look easy

shut the fuck up you buttblasted degenerate tranny

Taking in underleveled folks is better than having empty slots. Not that many 60's running around yet.

maybe thats because raidbosses are skull targets and resist your shit. try attacking red mobs and see what your dps is.

You mean literally top 1 classic clear in the world? Do you think holding average people to top of the world standards is a decent comparison?

>lmao why don't you run as fast as usain bolt

>advance statcheck bosses
>4H
you meant
>you must have X warriors to enter this ride

I would like to see the Pserver shills who can handle 3 mechanics on a boss clear a mythic raid in retail. They wouldn't be top 1000 if thier life depended on it. Classic is more enjoyable as a whole game. But raiding is way harder in retail than vanilla.

Yes, APES. One of the best guilds in the world full of fully committed autists.

>not having hunter in MC
/biz/ are brainacs compared to those brainlets
>15 years of knowledge about comp for raids
>some people still try to do it other way
gl

Just move your legs very fast LMAO
Running sub 9.70 is easy as long as you're not a shitter

X warriors with 4 piece T3 set bonus

Complex. Retail is more complex.

Are you incels excited for the new joker movie?

Retail is more complex but also way easier.

no bonuses will save you if you won't switch on horseman, that's the core shit during that fight

The average pserver player is about as bad as the average retail player.
Now the average APES player would tear through any mythic content.

apes did play xiv and cleared ultimates without much effort. no idea if they played retail.

>A good portion of the screen is taken up by addons
Ah yes, the true Classic experience.

for speedrun and memes yes, but first clear will be probably be 3-4 hours after raid opening anyway

You need the set bonuses to guarantee taunts hitting on the switches. Missed taunt = failed switch = big trouble.

retard

>t. brainlet non pserver player

Good guilds figured out how to bypass that with the reel from zg and just use their dps warriors as additional tanks.

You might want to get decent at the game before speaking again.

user they aren't trump electors, they are lazy centrist lib shitters who dreams of bernie and the Ancient Lich's spawn that is cortez

Also pugs are completing MC, and GRIZZLY in US did MC and Onyxia a few hours ago.

paladins are heal until T2 or so, then you can be Shockadin with Herald of Woe and dance at everyone's faces while healing and damaging at the same time.

>Servers constantly full with zoomers trying to play
>Constant threads made by /wowg/ trannies who are trying to smear the game game every chance they get out of fear while blizzard is literally giving away max lev character to try to get people back to retail
>streamers and "professional" gamers getting put in the their place while literal whos beat them to 60 by a good 15 levels and then proceed to delete their character.
>Pathetic zoomzooms having to spam 10 man dungeons because they can't handle world pvp

All while me and my old hometown bros get to casually level and have a great time questing and going through each dungeon.

How can Classic Wow be the game that just keeps on giving.

Could pre nerf C'thun be beaten with todays playerbase?

ur mum
>Good guilds figured out how to bypass that with the reel from zg and just use their dps warriors as additional tanks
this shit is true, but nostalgiafags stopped in 2006 and think, that tactics didn't evolve

Yes, actually. Thanks for asking amputee.

bros...no... this wasn't supposed to happen...

Attached: ohno.jpg (1165x1014, 252K)

>think, that

Attached: 1549167142255.gif (300x300, 656K)

None of these people have + spell hit gear yet

>post screen cap right after servers relaunch from maintenance

Nice bait retard

OH NO NO NO DEAD GAME CONFIRMED!!!!

Stop phoneposting.

The nerf wasn't nessisary, Ion Hozzikostas's math was full of shit, the reason why people couldn't kill C'thun until it was 'nerfed' was because tentacles were bugged and spawning inside walls and the stomach dot was way too strong, there was no hard DPS check in c'thun like ion hozzikostas claimed.

we lost grobchads...
we lost...

2 button rotations of Classic> 3 button rotations of retail

This. A feared warrior will truck the ever loving shit outta the meters

>i has no arguments so it'are time to point smol, interpunction misdake

>Nice bait
Thats the point you fuckign faggot.

>Faerlina
How's your favorite streamer lil zoom?

>2 buttons
clips.twitch.tv/ShakingFrozenLampTBTacoLeft
ion is full of shit, c'thun was bugged

What are you doing here? This isn't your hugbox

There is still 2 different taunts for warriors, just because it was bullshit 13 years ago doesnt mean people now cant work around it

Mocking blow forces 6s to attack the casting target, taunt cd is 8s. So you get another try everytime you need to do the switch. Also there is challenging shout. Nice way for you to tell you dont know shit about the game

There wasn't much math involved at all. And calling it impossible seems pretty out there. It's not impossible for the top dps to crit a lot more than usual and just out dps the boss

Yes, if it wasn't bugged.

The C'thun nerf wasn't nessisary, the DPS check was a meme because elitist jerk's raiding style was to ignore mechanics and maximize DPS, no joke their ragnaros guide was 'rogues should blow all their cooldowns before they inevitably die, if possible don't use rogues" because despite their names, they couldn't into mechanics.

You can tank naxx as paladin and faceroll the damage because of the holy bonus against undead.
its ridiculous how a full plated paladin can tank a lot of damage even without a fucking shield in certain situations there.

Again, nochangesfags are idiots stuck in the past that still thinks on 2005 standards, when people on Private servers and such learned a lot of shit.
Also the WoWhead guides for classes are pure garbage.

the paladin one was made by FUCKING ESFAND, if this shit isnt a ploy by the Merchants Guild of Warcraft, idk why.

Attached: oyvey.png (526x503, 198K)

his brain is still in 2006, you can't help nostalgiafags

>faerlina

You need to get back in there and farm for Asmongolds mount lil zoomie

Is BWL out yet?

Or only MC for another year?

MC/Ony and UBRS until December+ lmao

>>Want to level a rogue to streamsnipe and otherwise be a complete shithead in the open world but I don't think I can commit to gearing the class because of the insane amount of other rogues and competition
Then just play a druid dipshit they're way better at world PvP than rogues and are one of the easiest classes to gear. Also stop being so obsessed with e-celebs and just gank the enemy faction indiscriminately you massive zoomer faggot.

>nochangesfags are idiots stuck in the past that still thinks on 2005 standards
best shit is them thinking that rest of the playerbase is also stuck in 2004
outcry about dungeon spam is delicious
>REEE HOW DARE THEY OPTIMIZE LEVELING PLAY LIKE IT'S 2004 MUUUUM THEY PLEY GAME THE WAY I DON'T LIKE

What fucking argument? Nobody's arguing with you, retard.

I used to gank Asmongold but he has a posse now.

This, I don't know who the fuck thinks playing keyboard DDR to cast a frostbolt that does more then .5% of someone's health in damage is fun

>Want to level a rogue to streamsnipe

how underage are you you nigger?

>tfw leveled with Cavill for a while
chill dude

Attached: 1544342824320.jpg (900x900, 57K)

A bunch of PoE players that didn't play WoW also killed him with level 55s

you got any clips or streams?

MC is frost Mage's walk in the park, if anyone fails that shit, stop playing even Fucking Skyrim and go play facebook games.

dude im lvl 27 and im hiting 150+ dps mostly as ret, even more than the braindread retards at that stream, and guess what? im full mail with str+int and spirit bonus
those idiots are so damn scared of running OOM that is delicious, they are following Wowhead guides instead of using their Years of fucking experience to it.

im seeing even people soloing dungeons with 4man DPS + heal

>trying out the old warrior leveling after hearing about memes
>level 23 and want to kill myself

fucking hell I had it so easy back in the day as shaman

>even more than the braindread retards at that stream
go do some DPS on skull dummy in city and see, if you still do "150+" big brain

>see, if you
fucking stop, you mongrel

Just gotta keep your weapon up to date and you're fine as a warrior, I also suggest picking up alchemy, rage potions are a fucking godsend.

>dummy
THERE ARE NO DUMMIES IN CLASSIC YOU DOUBLE NIGGER!

>Again, nochangesfags are idiots stuck in the past that still thinks on 2005 standards, when people on Private servers and such learned a lot of shit.
Private server values aren't the same as live values.

The trick to leveling a warrior is to ignore the way you're 'supposed' to play, aka the modern meme of doing quests to level, and focus instead on doing dungeons and leveling a profession that involves killing mobs, herblism, alchemy and cooking are great for this because beasts and to a lesser extend demons (including saytrs) are the best things to farm as a warrior since they have relatively no armor or mechanics outside of minor debuffs

Also 2h weapon, hamstring and swingtimer help you kill mobs with little to no dmg to yourself. Retards just dont understand it

I've been leveling my weapon skills for the last 30 minutes

Attached: 1411332974681.jpg (920x459, 45K)

wait, Rag was killed by private server guild then? funny as hell

>p-p-private
FUCK YOU! i love classic BUT JESUS FUCKING CHRIST NIGGERS ARE UTTERLY RETARDED AND OUT OF REALITY!

start from low lvl adds and move on to new ones, it doesn't take too much time, if you are paladin, just use Seal of the crusader.
a good trick is also using Int based gear to increase even more the learning rate.

it seems they were overtuned in case of onyxia

go druid, druid is a god
wanna tank? go ahead
wanna heal? everyone wants you
wanna cat dps? you are basically on par with rogue

This group killed Rag

Attached: Untitled.png (832x930, 1.1M)

>druid
>tank
only up to raiding, in raids people will take DPS warrior to tank before considering druid tank

>FUCK YOU! i love classic BUT JESUS FUCKING CHRIST NIGGERS ARE UTTERLY RETARDED AND OUT OF REALITY!
Private servers had broken mechanics and raid boss stats/values were completely fabricated since the game client literally does not have access to this information, it's all server sided. It's not a fair comparison.

thanks, another fact to rub it into faces of nostalgiafags
and apes said onyxia was overtuned on private servers, so this can go either way

Imagine thinking classic wow endgame is the ez raids instead of pvp FUCKING delusional faggot s

This. Druids do have good hp and armor, but crushing blows eat them alive. Offtank / addtank stuff is doable though.

>2005 memes
druid is a valid tank now.

THIS SHIT IS SO BORING. FUCK.

I was so fucking hyped for Classic and watched video after video hyping myself up leading to the release. I was online at minute ZERO running around trying to tag mobs in the starting zone for hours. I WAS HAVING FUN. Unlocking talents at level 10, getting important skills left and right, the world felt BIG and dangerous and I was progressing and getting STRONGER. Level 10 easy, 15 no problem, had to grind a bit but I was still going strong at 20...

Level 20.

This is where the wall was for me. Ran out of quests, grind spots were a bit crowded, the EXP curve was setting in and things were getting SLOW. I powered through, level 25, 30... I had to take a break, the zones were so crowded and I felt like I was spending twice as long as I needed to to grind mobs.

Now I've come back and I have absolutely no motivation to play this shit, all the quests are either too high or too low for me, the mobs are camped to hell, I constantly die, I have no gold, my gear is ugly... This isn't fun. FUCK. I wanted to play this all year...

>new [MOVIE]
t.

Attached: 1563545512440.png (380x467, 26K)

This user has it right Druid is not valid. Crushing blows will annihilate you. Your armor is complete shit in comparison. Your one defense staff is garbage, Ill take a T1 warrior with DEFENSE RATING+STAM and a shield that is an epic item with good stats over your trash. Warriors completely blow druids out of the water for tanking fuck off I hate memespec players. I will leave any guild with memespec shitters in it. If you play a memespec you will NEVER make it into AQ40 EVER.

>that feel when you play on a "Meme server" with and its bustling as fuck

get fucked based retard.

I told people yesterday to get a rogue to tank WC and I got laughed out of chat.

Retail kids are retarded.

>and apes said onyxia was overtuned on private servers, so this can go either way
I never said anything about the content being exclusively overtuned or undertuned. The dungeons and elite mobs are also easier on classic than on private servers. I'm only saying you can't assume a meme spec is going to work as well as it does on a private server because they're two different games with different values for the mobs.

DIE INSECT indeed

yes cause SPAM FROSTBOLT is only a select few can do.

>my content clearable with underleveled players REQUIRES the best specs

user, there are main tanks druids who did naxx whole way
you don't know shit. differences are so minor, crushing blows aren't even a problem for druids

this
shittiest warrior is always more durable than druid, block parry and shit does not exist for druids while chad warriors will do all of that and disarm as a cherry on tanking cake
vanilia was planned with warriors in tank role in raiding and you can't do anything about it

Stop speaking fallacy, I know what Im talking about and as evidenced by OP you fucking memespec shitter faggot retail baddies will NOT make it to naxx. I'll watch you all squirm and fail every step of the way. I corpse camp hybrid classes for a reason you people are a tumor on this game.

assmongo is based and redpilled.

pretty much this, the late molten had overtuned illidan and the fight was more interesting than retail.

Go visit other zones in your lvl range, alliance has the loch and darkshore after westfall, never go straight in to a high lvl zone early, do dungeons.

Dude stop evading and defending this shit, Classic is braindead easy, so much that blizzard is giving free 110 boosts.

Those people are literally Old World Blues.

That DIED in 1.10 and subsequently 1.12, only reetards and cranky faggots still kept warriors as main tanks when the remake on druid talents and mechanics made them more viable

Fucking Apes will do it and you will be seething and inventing shit about exploits.
Your mind is stuck on 2005 and you know SHIT.

Who cares if they weren't world first in FFXIV?

druid have a bigger stam pool and in raid environment taking more damage means jack shit when you have billions of overheal anyway. the only thing that matters is that tank doesnt get oneshot by a mechanic, which again is never a problem for druids.

>killing a druid in world pvp
haha, sure, if you got 50 minutes for it, good luck
>killing paladin in world pvp
paladin would sooner bubble hearth than let you do it.

> free 110 boosts.
wut.

>user, there are main tanks druids who did naxx whole way
we don't care that lvl 70 druid tanked naxx while doing atiesh questline
guilds might take one druid to let him tank some trash so he won't cry in gchat that all he do is being innervateslut

Why is /ourguy/ Joker helping a twitch thot? Is he no longer /ourguy/?

>want to make a warrior
>Dont really want to level it solo
So what if I just get to 13-14 and spam dungeons all the way up? That something that could work?

do you people actually think that vanilla raids are anywhere near the difficulty of mythic retail raids?

Lockchad here, I farm druids like I farm pve content. Without even having to pay attention.

just learn to kite, warrior is finesse class, gotta be always on toes while leveling

A shock paladin needs only to Judge crusader and spam Righteousness + Holy Shock.

If you reach lvl 60, you get a free boost, the brazillian wow facebook and website, said that and quickly deleted because they weren't supposed to show that yet.

>narcissistic millionaires are not good at what they say and are just narcissistic millionaires

woweee

Druid tank everything just fine. This isn't 2004.

You are wrong. The numbers don't lie.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vRVNabnxWQoq4Ya_cNDMKuZJwf9zbfzWhe3qf6d08gEk3OuJJ_z_zgERPRaDioAGux14ORx6thE6Hub/pubhtml#
>Alliance druids may be optimal tanks for tier 1 content
>Druids inherently take a lot more DPS but don't get hit harder: There's an important but subtle difference in damage taken that a lot of time was spent on in the analysis: pure dps incoming and average hits. DPS incoming is a stat of how much damage the tank took. It's most critical to a main tank type situation because tanks should minimize damage taken. However we know that druids will always inherently be worse than warriors for this simply because they can't parry and don't get high in defense. But the trick is that druids pile on the armor which minimizes the size of their hits taken. Even still druids get crushed and crit more. With all of that rolled up average damage taken gives an idea of what HPS is needed for the tank to stay alive. If the average damage incoming is reasonable and the max isn't extremely high then the tank will be able to handle tanking the content successfully. The healer mana required will be more but it will not require higher HPS to do it. With that explained we can see that druids on average have a slightly higher average hit than warriors and you can benchmark their average for BIS gear to that of a warrior in tier 2.5 gear.
The things you say are there but you've WAY overblown their impact. The only thing a Warrior has over a Druid is better gear at higher tiers to support their playstyle. Tier 2 and 3 are incredibly strong, but if you're not rocking a full set of either then you might as well sit back and let the massively better threat of a Feral benefit your DPS.

also got highest threat in game, even fury prots can't always keep up with that mace trick

What am I evading? I'm only saying you can't compare classic with historically correct values to poorly programmed private servers where some things simply didn't work the way they did originally. The raid isn't even out yet and you're already making assumptions based on private servers.

yea, if you are overgeared
progressing guild will never pick druid as MT for progression

Said "progressing" guilds using 2005 rules are on OP's pic.

>highest treat
>doesn't matter, still dead from crushing blows

Who are you quoting?

They are just trying to justify apes rushing and rubbing method who btw didn't plan to get world First mc or ony. Literally more than half thier raid roster isn't even playing classic and most of the people at thier event they hosted to celebrate and track the race weren't raiders or even wowplayers. Classic is easy when I comes to raiding compared to retail. Leveling is slower and tedious compared to retail. Then again everyone is just dungeon spamming like retailfags to level instead of enjoying the world we begged for. Btw I am a classic pserverfag. But I have also played alot of retail.

Give me one reason why I should take a Druid in my guild over a warrior? Ive cleared BWL without issue with T2 warriors. Ive taken warriors into AQ40. Why is it then that all the top guilds for years have been using warriors and not druids you memespec shit eating faggot? Tell me if druids were so good why there isn't more weapons that were developed for them? If druids are so good why is it then that they arent given a chance by the autists that run guilds and even grant your ass a chance in BWL? Because you are dead wrong thats why.

2 hours would already be extremely generous. I don't think there should have been any doubt about this (it has always been possible to, for example, compare private server values to reliable sources and find out they are in the correct order of magnitude if not overtuned) but now that we've had T1 cleared in

>some streamer cuck with fanboys boosting him through raid
>progression guild
pick one
cherrypicking
>Apart from the above, druids are not main tanks. They are valuable off tanks and optimal for raid comps.
see, i can do this too

>theorycrafting
>tested on a locally hosted stock mangos private server
>still couldn't tank everything like a warrior can
woah wtf im totally taking a druid mt now

Im a level 26 dwarf priest

ok but how many lifelong friends have you met in game so far?

I'm bringing a druid tank into my raids but then again I'm ret pally main so /shrug. The content isn't that hard.

Why haven't the top guilds in Vanilla levelled in 3 days? Why haven't the top guilds in Vanilla stacked world buffs from ZG/Onyxia before every raid? Why didn't the top guilds use Fury tanks? Why were Warlocks so unpopular at their onset but not now?

Because the more the math has been explored, the more the game has changed.

IN 2 WEEKS I GOT MORE FRIENDS THAN IN 15 YEARS OF RETAIL

same reason fury prot wasn't a thing in vanilla

Can't beat Rag without the right resist gear. Even with consumables which they probably farmed, that wasn't enough.

So they will have to autistically camp dungeons until they get their gear like everyone else.

>Give me one reason why I should take a Druid in my guild over a warrior?
faster gearing

Because nobody cares about you speedrunning autists, and just want to clear the fucking place easily and safely so they can get the damn items already.

Wait what. I'm pretty sure fury with 1h spec from prot was pretty common. Is this some other thing you're talking about?

Yes, on a private server, with values higher than Classic, so they're even better in practice. Warriors also can never threat like a Druid can, which will be more beneficial to today's DPS-focused raiders instead of the slow and steady 'let the Warrior take 3% by himself first' pace of the old days.

Let it happen user

Attached: 1492148869760.png (952x676, 555K)

im having a blast lvling in my pace and planning my gear + professions, i always have things to do and i can visit other zones in my range if i want more quests and rewards, im also meeting a lot of people, though i still prefer to go alone because of the drop priority.

I miss that shit in retail, you are always streamlined into one zone, with no freedom.

okay, then what reason would you have against druid mt then? he can do same job safely and with much higher threat to let DPS stretch their meters

dual wield prot fury main tanking. it's a thing now.

this is a bait image but its going to be what happens in about a week, classic has its own issues and people will realize its not as fun as they remember, especially when they start farming fire resist gear for MC

>druid mt
Everything, not even people who run a druid have him fucking main tank.

Yeah like i was on retail couple days before classic.
I was shocked some guy talking to me about kfc chicken sandwiches. I was like nigga you talking to me.

how many druid tanks apes had in T1 raid? oh wait

you should come back to 2019. stop living in 2006

>thinking desolace will be comfy because i have memories of leveling there on my warlock back in bc
>memories shattered by the burning blade fortress and centaur ears

Attached: him.jpg (584x657, 231K)

Dualwielding while tanking? No shield? That sounds a bit risky. I've seen arms warrs that use a 2h and def stance for tanking, but not sure how that'd fly against anything boss level.

Takes time to get a Warden's Staff and the proper roll on your LBRS gloves user.

they only had 1 hunter as well. sorry hunterbros. only 1% of you will ever get to raid.

If the druid tank dies you probably just have shit healers

it's not risky. seriously.

>I'll say bwl will be cleared within 2 days.
do you realize that by the time bwl is released every single dps in their guild will have probably tripled their damage going from questing greens to preraid bis + the handful of good mc items
they will have consumables and world buffs to then double or triple their damage and health AGAIN

every single raid from here on out will be cleared within hours

It's just asking to get parry-hasted to death really, I'd take a feral before that shit for certain.

>didn't plan to get world First

Their stream was literally called world first.

they don't die in pre raid bis. they got better survive ability than warriors in pre raid bis gear, it levels out with t1 t2

hours (+the months of attempts and practice on a private server)

well, they did play this game for 10 years, so it's not like they are playing it for first time

Took your average guild like a year to kill raganros and it usually remained the only thing they ever killed in the main raid progression.

>half raid comp are mages
how do people like this?

why do this when you can just get warriors
well, they waited until he got 60, so he could tranquil, so hunterbros got a bit of respect
tiny bit
all we can do is sit and wait until other raids open

Nobody runs a druid main tank. No lifegiving gem, no last stand, no shield wall, can't go uncrittable on demand, can't pot, can't healthstone, no snap threat, no engineering, no mocking blow, no nothing.
Even people who run a druid tank just whip him out on bosses that don't have any mechanics so the dps can flex, because druids have no tools and can't deal with fucking anything.

Again, even among the speedrunning autists you're sucking up to, nobody has a druid main fucking tank.

I'll take you word for it. Last time I tanked was in TBC, back when the meta was all about 102.4% which required keeping shield block / holy shield up. Kind of hard to try and forget what used to be the number one thing.

>He thinks people didn't shit up their UI in classic.

Because Ferals can do things tanking Warriors can't, like actually DPS when they're not the boss's focus, or actually make use of Majordomo's stamina leather. Who doesn't want to gear faster?

>implying

Attached: mmorpg-is-simple.jpg (550x482, 62K)

yea no shit, that's why they're going to easily kill it in hours
as evidenced by the meme streamer raid people can still fuck up and wipe to this shit if they don't know what they're doing and are massively undergeared/underleveled
but private server guilds aren't that, they know what to do and are dedicated

Finally some logic in this thread. Druids are unironically the dumbest posters in wow threads. I have never met an intelligent druid player.

I do

They use 2 min pots to mitigate the armor loss, and swap to a shield and use shield block when they're at risk of getting burst down. It's just some stupid speedrunning shenanigans, you still need a proper tank on the side since he'll lack anger management, but it is doable.

based

>Gets BTFO
>B-b-but we can do shit DPS sometimes and gear a little faster
killing your own argument here

>Because Ferals can do things tanking Warriors can't
ye, like dying from crits and shit

You have my condolences as well, then.

youtube.com/watch?v=mNGo5SMeqgo

no,i'm sucking up to this guy who at least knows the hell he is talking about

Vanilla was the golden era of addons. Blizzard had to go and gut most of what addons could do towards the end of vanilla, because people were using them to select optimal spell levels, and practically play the game for them.

They'd be nowhere near method levels, that is autism of another kind and one which you dont have 10 years to cultivate

Ask him what he thinks about druid main tanks and he'll laugh you out of the room. He's talking about swapping in a druid occasionally, not having one main fucking tank, you stupid ass.

I linked you hard numbers supporting that Druids won't get one-shot in content. Anything else is fringe appeasement to your autistic standards.

Fact that they still used paladins as healers because of the gear scarce for MC was garbage, but after they get all 4 with lawbringer and Finkle or mageblade + malistar, nothing can stop them.

Years of Practice and new strategies and even mechanics plays a lot, if we Ever get Classic TBC it will be the same for all bosses.

thank goodness that i never used most of that garbage and learned by my own

Goalposting and (you) aren't helping user

You know that method receives help from blizzard in retail world first races right?

>gm really really really wants to shaman tank
>Not just low level but all the way up into naxx he insists on being a shaman enh tank
Do I get out now or do I wait and snag all the talent I can identify to jump ship together to a real guild?

typical druid spend 80% of their playtime in anima form
no shit they are stupid, when you are 80% animal
>numbers from pserver
>crushing blows never mentioned
yep, straigh to the trash

he main tanked whole of vanilla content, you stupid retard

Not to mention paint the world like a canvas making little diagrams in the boss arena so even the thickest retard knows where to stand.
Well that one got banned quickly.

In progress, or after the fact as a silly gimmick?

>hard numbers from pservers
>no proofs from classic or vanillia
irrefutable evidence

AVR? Wasn't that little debacle in late Wrath?

I like Enhance tanks but even the most popular one flat out said there's no gear to support him in raid tanking, surely he has to understand this
Crushing Blows really aren't the end-all be-all, Warriors don't have to be defense-capped either and generally aren't.

private servers are OVERTUNED. your tranny meta will be rewritten.

What makes you think that something that flies in a private server wouldn't on a Classic server where things hit SOFTER?

he started as feral tank from what I heard. he is well known in community.
let me shock you more - there is a dude who was top 5 dps as cat

Defense cap was about crits, not crushes, iirc. Uncrushable was easy with shield block up.

when shit hits the fan, warrior can use potions, engi, skills to do something
druid can roar in pain and just die since his furry hand prothesis is not suitable for drinking potions or pressing buttons on engi stuff

>remove compatibility for addon that tells you the area of AoE debuffs and other useful shit
>add that feature into future expansions

Attached: 1566932766199.jpg (516x544, 109K)

it's same meta though, if it was different meta there wont' be a quick rag kill

Warriors also block, parry, dodge, or get missed over 90% of the time. 5% of the remainder isn't a whole lot, and 0.5% twice in a row is a very rare occurrence.

> Presses 1 button
> Top 2 dps
Nice game wow tards

Cats weren't bad in vanilla.

Warriors in vanilla don't go for crit immunity either and if they can survive them, then a bear with far greater effective health (health and armor) can.

The weakness of ferals isn't the potential to get RNG-bursted but average damage taken. They eat crushing blows for extra damage, don't mitigate spell damage at all, and have lower avoidance due to not having parry. Hell, ferals can be argued to be better for fights where the primary concern is dying to RNG burst (such as Broodlord Lashlayer) as opposed to taking less damage over long time.

What is this obsession with raids? Barely no one raided during vanilla. It takes a huge amount of time to be able to raid/raiding. It's not skill. It's just being able to waste your time on your computer.

Blizzard did some interesting decisions in those days. Like handing out two week bans for using engineering grenades on boss fights.

so why there were no druids as MT in vanilia?
oh wait, they were still shit in those softer times and will be shit in classic
they already are

Unless you go for speedruns necessitating far greater time spent on preparation, it takes like 2 hours a week

>surely he has to understand this
He doesnt even understand that mitigation is the issue and keeps going on about how he has Immo oil and shield spikes to make up his aoe threat problems(?) and how everyones goin to feel silly when he becomes the best shaman tank to exist because of his extra effort and consumables

Private servers are 2x more tuned than classic.
the you can't kill 3/4 mobs at the same time in your lvl range is a fucking myth right now, while in pservers you had problems.

you can even dig at thott and wowhead's old comments from quests back then and see people from patch 1.5 claiming that paladins can solo elite mobs as ret with no sweat, and now on classic it IS.

because said grenades bugged the boss fighting platform.

>9 hours raid
What do you even do in that span of time? I never played WoW, but in Ragnarok Online even 2 hours long Endless Tower feels boring.

I know the cunt, dumbass. The answer is: They did not progress with a druid main fucking tank. They're autistic, not stupid.
Watch him do Kel'Thuzard or AQ as a bear, they're doing it as a gimmick, and you'll see and hear him say how fucking bad druids are at mechanics.
The only people who run bear tanks at all, swap them in on specific fights. Nobody runs a druid main tank. No normal raids, no speedrunning autists, no one.

>let me shock you more - there is a dude who was top 5 dps as cat
I know, retard, with the fucking crowd pummeler. Enjoy farming gnomer 20 hours for 1 hour of uptime. You dumb fuck.

then why, why were druids shit in vanilia

On Arthas, yeah. Doesn't explain why the 'nades got banned in other boss fights as well.

Your potion timer in this meta will be used on pre-cocked Stoneshields anyhow, Engineering doesn't do anything that would save you in the first place unless the boss you're facing is somehow not immune to grenade stuns, and Druids do have Enraged Regeneration as a cooldown also. Lifegiving Gem is also not a factor until BWL.

Also you know, you can be ballsy and just make a unshift/consumable/reshift macro to use in between the boss's swing timer which is usually pretty easy to predict and usually isn't faster than a GCD.

>Your potion timer in this meta will be used on pre-cocked Stoneshields anyhow
And last stand? Lifegiving gem? Shield wall? Healthstones?

Attempt to kill bosses. If they wipe, the boss resets to full health. Mobs other than the bosses are mostly a non-issue.

Method source?

if druids are so OP, why there was such prejudice in vanilia?

method are only good because the top tier guilds quit the abomination that is retail wow
method are a mediocre garbage guild

Very much so, I hadn't done raiding since I think 2009, just did my first one last night, in Wailing Caverns, brings back a lot of memories.

People who didn't play Vanilla shouldn't throw themselves at Molten Core and Snackramas without having some actual world immersing first, it's like they all missed the fact it's written in the game's title.

Attached: garithos.jpg (1500x1614, 673K)

Though druids are inferior tanks, a large part of the no bear tanks mentality was caused by a different issue. Namely healers were often in short supply, so everyone who could heal had to do it. This also made ret palas and shadowpriests a bit rare.

So I am hearing the raids are a bit easier?
If so, that kinda sucks. But on the otherhand, FUCK trying to get the prebis for some classes.

Maybe now I dont have to god damn compete so hard for devilsaur level or farm ridiculous drop rate items and can just bring fire pots.

It's not that I dislike a challenging thing but this was just a huge time sink at times and mostly killed my interests at being level 60. It felt like such an unsteady progress because of some prebis requiring you to compete with chinks farming for shit like felcloth or devilsaurs or even god damn herbs for pots.

Attached: 1471432607722.png (252x280, 75K)

Or the fact that ret palas are absolutely fucking shit in vanilla.

then get 19 other people and beat them in next world firsts on retail, became wow posterboyz and start shitting on retail and preaching old wow when you'll be on top
it's that easy

I don't see any hat.

>Namely healers were often in short supply
Can we go back to that? Offering to heal for dungeons 20-30 doesnt do shit when the warrior in our group is still spamming general "LF tank then g2g"

Because they didn't know.
And where's a Warrior's 75+% physical reduction from armor and 10K unbuffed health pool?

Embrace it anons.

Attached: wow 2030.jpg (500x355, 44K)

>And where's a Warrior's 75+% physical reduction from armor and 10K unbuffed health pool?
they don't need it, since they are not soaking shitload of damage
try parrying with your furry bear arms

That too. But shadowpriests were pretty good, yet they too were made to heal very often. Someone's got to do it.

Got plenty of dodge for that, esepcially with Night Elf racials. I'll give you that a great deal of their viability is exclusive to Alliance side as they can't benefit from Windfury on Horde either.

>You know that method receives help from blizzard in retail world first races right?
you mean the mid progressing tuning that makes the boss killable?

any french fag in here?
I had a first character on finkle but rerolled dwarf rogue on amnennar, except the starting areas are just empty, if someone wants to group up with me... I'm lvl6

Because BLIZZARD in their Stupidity shipped them incomplete as most classes, and it took an ENTIRE FUCKING PATCH, to remake the entire class.
if you ever saw pre-remake druids, you would be crying of HOW FUCKING BAD they were as most of the idiots here are, while post remake made them really good since blizzard made them with TBC in mind.

ALL DAMN CLASSES AND TALENTS IN 1.12 DRUMS OF WAR/CLASSIC ARE MADE WITH TBC IN MIND.

This was about contingencies, what you can do when you get low, not how often you do get low(protip:druids don't match up very well there, either, you fucking idiot).
Warriors use a healthstone. Or a potion. Or lifegiving gem. Or last stand. Or shield wall.
Druids die.

You can't just handwave it with "stonescale's pretty good, mmkay", potions are not the only thing that druids are missing out on.
They hit good. They take a hit pretty good. As long as that's all that's happening, they're alright. But they can't deal with anything more. They have no tools. 0.

streamer server, shard 34, layer 1204, asmongold group 8, home...

I’m not a good WoW player. Doesn’t take away from the fact that all the good guilds quit years ago. Ensidia, nihilum, paragon would absolutely BTFO all the method shitters if they hadn’t quit. APES would too, if they lowered themselves to playing retail. Just like they trashed method on classic

not really spoken since everyone will censor it but is true.

hence why they are so eager with the MDI garbage.
Same shit happened with OW until someone blew a whistle up their asses.

There's no arguing with druidfags. They watch a video of shedo who's probably the most talented and dedicated druid of all time topping dps at a tier 1 raid and suddenly think they will carry their raid as a cat and also cute a theory crafted who concludes with "druids are bad main tanks" as to why druids are amazing main tanks. They are just contrarians, just be quiet and let them gimp their guild.

FUCK ELVES!
minus Dunmer goyim

Attached: Fuck Knife Eared shits.jpg (557x675, 84K)

Imagine being world first Rag and ony, being literally better than any other streamer guild by a tenfold, and still be irrelevant 1k andies.
Guess being good doesn't matter if you are a bunch of spergy cunts with negative charisma.

Attached: 2ec.png (327x316, 208K)

I played one, and they weren't. If you did a balance/resto spec they were 2nd best AoE farmers, and really decent at Warsong Gulch. And you could raid with that build too, since you didn't need much in resto. You were really only there for brez, innervate, mark of the wild, and your meager HoT's.

It was a fun time, yeah they got better at specializing when they added moonkin and treeform, and even better in BC with viable feral, but I think I had more fun in vanilla playing hybrid balance/resto.

1. I'm pretty sure there was >=1 guild that used feral MT so the argument just isn't true. The important question remains if bears are good, not whether they were used.
2. Players were clueless. While we're on topic of ferals, you could also point out that powershifting wasn't discovered/utilized for DPS until TBC, and while you can find posts in forums like Ownedcore from during 2.4 patch demonstrating Wolfshead Helm as DPS upgrade even with SWP gear levels, it was something extremely obscure and didn't make it into Elitistjerks theorycrafting pages or similar sources. And then there's Crowd Pummeler, although no one during in vanilla would have been tryhard enough to use them. The point is, retail vanilla players were completely oblivious to theorycrafting that would have allowed ferals to double their DPS. Is it so unreasonable to think they were oblivious to a lot of other things as well, such as bears actually being fine?
3. If you are running a warrior tank (which you kinda really want to do for specific encounters, like those utilizing fear mechanics) and that warrior is prot, they are beyond useless when not tanking while feral isn't far behind taking another rogue or fury warrior. In other words, when you only utilize one tank and you have a feral and a prot warrior, it would be stupid to make the prot warrior DPS even on encounters where feral would be better as main tank.
4. The argument for feral tends not to be for the main tank spot but for secondary or tertiary tanking spot: on some encounters (including trash) you want several tanks while sometimes you use just one and the other tanks will DPS (or, if druids, heal/decurse). Protection is trivially unviable for this because their DPS sucks so the comparison really isn't between warrior MT but fury (either pure DPS-specced fury or "tanking fury"), and the measure isn't raw tanking ability (feral beats fury) but total contribution of damage and tanking over the course of the entire clear.

You know you're the one who shifted it into main tanking actually, my stance is really to just take one along. However, for Tier 1 content (which is all there is in Classic presently) they can Main Tank just fine as Warriors struggle without at least 5 piece Wrath and a Lifegiving Gem.

My friend played for like ten hours yesterday and got level 18. I'd rather fucking die than go back that bullshit. Any mmo really. I only play osrs because it's probably the most afk fucking game you can play while doing anything else.

>not really spoken since everyone will censor it but is true
so, the unspoken source is your ass?

based
FUCK streamers

Attached: 1566540114168.png (182x275, 66K)

lol this is some top tier delusion

more like "everyone will call it conspiracy until an angry slav raider speaks out of it to the news"
which will happen soon after blizzcon.

>timed quest
>8 minute and 30 second limit
>4 minutes to walk to the mobs
>then 4 minutes to walk back

Attached: 1523038940681.png (320x295, 119K)

>guild X did good in wotlk so they would shit on guild Y in raids 10 years later
SELLIN TICKETS
SEE WITH YOUR OWN EYES
WORLD TOP RETARD

>Classic only out for a week
>already doing MC
What the fuck is wrong with these people? I hate MUH ENDGAME faggots.

It took me like 2.5 months to get to 60 back in the day. Questing with friends is what makes these games fun.

Attached: 1210104370862.gif (126x126, 9K)

>method who btw didn't plan to get world First mc or ony
>start a stream called race to 60
>say they never wanted to world first 60
>instead they wanted to world first mc and ony
>someone else world firsts mc
>no we never wanted to world first mc and onyx
When will the goalposts stop moving?

MUUUM THEY PLAY THE GAME IN OTHER WAY THAN I LIKE TO PLAY
just post your asshole so we can see the source

When they finally score world first BWL baybeeeeeee, thats the REEEEAAAAAAL race

Where do you guys find all these friendly players I read stories about? I've been in a dozen groups over the last week and the most people ever say is "ty" after we're done. Most people don't even say anything at all.

So much for "muh community".

Attached: 1552350520078.png (1017x921, 1.61M)

Waaaah stop playing something as vast and open ended as an MMO differently than from me as a 12 year old

it's like with nostalgiafags
>r-real difficulty will come in BWL/AQ/NAXX
i wonder what will they say, after naxx will get trashed in under 6 hours from opening
>r-real difficulty will come in classic+/tbc

it's a Make Azeroth Great Again hat

PS. fuck, uhhh, I meant... ZG? ZG is the real race!

you do understand that the stream is about covering the race to world first right? not competing in it
they're there to make money

You shouldn't have rolled in the same server as Tranndate of Heaven, that would have helped.

they didn't

>Wiping on MC 15 years after release
Absolute pathetic

I'd love to see a pro raid group destroy Naxx in 6 hours.

With no months of private server practice before that, I mean.

Right. That’s why they tried slandering joker accusing him of account sharing.

The most optimal way to speed level without abusing layering is to run dungeons with a premade which is fun and requires you to have friends loser

You've got to be joking, this cannot possibly be real. MC is so fucking braindead easy, even Rag himself is hardly a gear check at all.

and ruin the surprise and let blizzard know of it?

no way Jamal!

>With no months of private server practice before that, I mean
that's the problem, nostalgiafags are somehow blind to the fact that there is 15 years of knowledge about vanilia and race to classic first is pretty pointless, when you can train on pserver for 6 months before opening on classic

Any tactic that requires running the Stockades more than once (zero times really) can't be called fun.

Is that why they changed the name from race to 60 to race to wf?

so nothingburger as always
you should try shilling on /biz/, bizlets actually believe in scams like this, so you might get some money from it

retards like cant take a grasp out of it

Okay casul, we all know the real world first race is to Lord Valthalak

Sorry you roll alliance and can't be in a comfy pre-made where three warriors just to rape everything with windfury and you have to run the stockades where nothing drops

This is the actual truth if only because nobody ever gave enough of a fuck about the Dungeon Set 2 questline to practice it on a private server

>APES cleared with 30 man and more than 10 weren't even 60
>All of them were severly undergeared and cleared MC in one sit with 0 wipes
More like Soda and his guild are a bunch of shitters failing at a simple raid

cope

It's easy for them to cope when they are swimming in money.

Attached: 1491465293840.png (748x756, 168K)

Method literally never had any last boss world first until mop when all the good guilds had disbanded. Paragon was the last proper guild standing and they cucked method out of all world firsts.
There’s a reason method are terrible at more popular games. Because they get exposed by any real competition

method.gg/announcing-the-the-classic-race-to-world-first-presented-by-wsoe

It's the players who've been playing on Private Servers for the last decade that are facerolling WoW Classic since most private servers are actually harder than WoW Classic since Vanilla's official numbers were lost and owners had to make shit up.
Retail players are either complaining that it's too hard or praising that it's too hard.

Attached: 21249.jpg (372x250, 24K)

Yep, according to APES tier1 raids were overtuned on their server
So Classic MC and Onyxia are easier

I talked to more people in 3 days than in 2 months of legion I played. get better at socializing.

>Retail players are either complaining that it's too hard or praising that it's too hard
nostalgia fags are praising it for being "hard", mistaking it with just being tedious
no one, who cleared normal raid or is in m+ is saying vanilia is hard, mythic trash has more mechanics than most of mc

But my retail spec has 5-7 buttons

you know that can easily change right

I wonder how many days it will take your guild to clear MC.

Imagine having all that money and blizz on your side and still getting GNOMED twice.

*gets killed by rag's adds*
UGH HOW TEDIOUS

You can get by with a single tranq shot it's only a 30 second CD. Healer's just need to be on point when he enrages in between tranq shot CDs.

Herein lies the problem with Classic raids. You be be amazing at the game yourself, the mechanics are simple but it's a 40 man raid. APES managed to find 40 or nearly 40 people who are all just as dedicated and autistic about the game. The extreme hardcore guilds like them are going to clear content within days or even hours but for 99.9% of the rest of the playerbase it will take significantly longer weeks or even months at that.

Are we going to have this bait posted every single day? Servers will all be full at 6-7 o clock like they have been every day.

Then how APES did it without the "required" gear, a raid short of 8 people and several sub lv60?
Sodapoop was exposed as a shitter and so his goons
But MC in vanilla was farmed even by the biggest shitters so they just have to git gud more than needing gear

Even as bad as Warrior is to level, I'll take that shit over leveling a Paladin any day. They just forgot to give that class any skills.

>Imagine b-b-being filthy rich and having a multi-billion dollar company partnering with you and then some nobody streamer guild gets to make f-f-fun of you for a a few days
Ladies and gentlemen, I present you C O P E

Attached: 7434713.jpg (300x300, 63K)

>how APES did it
Months of practice.

you can safely alt tab though, the thing can't die
warrior dies at slightest slip

i did in 14 years ago, i don't give a shit about doing it again
leveling, which is 90% of vanilia, is tedious, first two or three times were fun, but after that it sucked

>mindcontrolled a mob and used it to buff all raidmembers with fr
>used fire prot potions
>used prism charm

Is the tome of divinity quest bugged for paladins? After i rez the dwarf i cant talk to him

you mean you are still playing retail? sorry to hear that.

b-but you must have BiS and potions and ench and whatever to kill boses, practice is not enough!

shame that i don't want to masturbate for 14 years to my t3 set while world moved on
though i'd masturbate to t2 warlock set

Even if you didn't know how encounters in Naxx worked, you would have seen all the categories of mechanics utilized there in some other post-vanilla encounters and could adapt on the fly ("oh, this Thaddius fellow works like Mechano-Lord Capacitus from Mechanar heroic").

However, even if all knowledge of all WoW mechanics were to be wiped out, you'd still be left with metaskills like "how to do theorycrafting" or "how to figure out boss fights" (analyzing logs and videos, figuring out encounter timers and tracking them - a stopwatch will do in the absence of addons) or general intuitions about what you're supposed to do in a theme park MMO. These would be enough to regain the advantage over retail vanilla players in no time at all.

do you think those companies will keep sponsoring them if they keep getting btfo at every turn

Did they stream the whole run?

legally binding contracts. at least while those last.

dunno, theorycrafting led to theory that druids are superior tanks in vanilia, as seen in this thread

not superior, on par

Who will they sponsor then?

It's literally just damage meters you ape.

Yes
5 hours stream that also included world first Onyxia while they were at it
And MC didn't took more than ~2 hours
I think they had 0 wipes through the entire MC but they had a wipe on Onyxia because they got WHELPED a bit too much

AAND THE GOALPOSTS KEEP MOVING
i was just informed, that they are superior chads soaking damage that don't need shield wall or anything, just stamina

>can't tank half the bosses
how would they be on par then

because they can? could you fucks finally decide if vanilla was hard or not?

more like au pair on the other end of dungeon, looking after casters mana bars and ready to cast innervate

Thats not the APES run

>twitch.tv/videos/475460402
This is not APES

huh, I thought it was, is APES run different?

Post VOD

twitch.tv/videos/475343056

Attached: vanilla_paladins.jpg (990x553, 150K)

TO ALL DRUID PLAYERS

Get on your knees healslut. Also the flag isn't going to carry itself. If you're a good boy and farm enough crowd pummelers we might let you roll on some rogue equipment (after our rogues are already geared of course)

Attached: a.png (225x225, 76K)

It's super easy if you have pre-raid BiS in at least half of your slots.
These people are raiding in greens, they just hit 60. They are trying the same undergeared raiding that top guilds do, and of course fail at it.

Well yes
It was faster, with a smaller raid and with more sub60

>put on a sword and shield
>hit a mob
>gain 3 rage
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO TANK LIKE THIS?

The problem is how bias you're being with this statement. Classic really is 2 button, it's in the pic. Retail being 3 button is just an exaggeration born of discontent with the quality of the game. You know it's not 3.

What's the point of doing such a stacked and bias comparison?

>Not even a week
>Basically MC has been cleared or atleast attempted on multiple servers already
Dead game

You can literally taste the salt.

>Make up you fucking mind
Yea Forums likes to pretend the top 0.001% of the playerbase is representative of the rest of the community for shitposting purposes.

>this raid leader was found dead via self-inflicted gunshot wound after Malfurion's Blessed Bulwark dropped for the 5th time and the Rogues went on strike

well, these threads are full of retailfags who still keep playing, what do you expect? they are trained like this.

>a raid full of non max-levels in mobgrinding greens almost beat the end content of Classic in their first raid night
An absolute joke.

Attached: 1556990609686.jpg (1024x1446, 155K)

first raid night (+months of private server practice)

Yes but that's from that other bodily fluid

Theorycrafting has it that:
>Druids with appropriate itemization have superior effective health
>Druids have superior threat
>Druids have overwhelmingly superior offthreat
>Druids do more damage while tanking
>Druids take more damage from bosses, on average, due to crushing blows and lower avoidance.
>Druids take more bursty damage, due to crushing blows
>Druids do overwhelmingly superior DPS to prot warriors
>Druids do worse DPS than fury warriors
>Druids have superior stackable utility (innvervate, combat ress)
>Druids effectively have no tanking cooldowns or other tanking-related utility like disarm and fear immunity cooldown
>Druids can also heal and decurse with a gear swap when not tanking

I think this mostly covers it. That's what the theorycrafting says (with some caveats): what you do with that knowledge is contextual. For example, if the context was soaking hatefuls on Patchwerk, then a bear is trivially better. The context most people mostly care about is feral's total DPS and tanking contribution across the entire raid, compared to fury.

>muh retailfags
nostalgiafags are far worse

Streamers will get bored of grinding Honor, and as their viewerships plummet even more than what they are already plummeting now, they will ditch Classic, and with them, hordes of their zoomie followers.
And then, nostalgia will have reached its full circle, and Classic, and WoW will finally die for good.

>writing such lenghty response to some shitpost
ey gringo druido, my mana is low, innervate me you healslut

>MC
>end content of Classic

I
CANT
GET
IN
FUCKING 12K QUEUE
WHAT AM I PAYING FOR?

this was before the overhaul and said guy quit some time later
all of classic shitshow was caused by >pic and his friend and their autistic hatred since everquest towards hybrid and dps classes because of "MUH WARRIORS SHOULD BE TANK"

Attached: Tigole.png (1600x2509, 229K)

user, didn't you hear? the game is dead. those are fake queues.

>months
try years

Alliance really didn't need an exclusive raid tank on top of all their other advantages in PvE also.

Most of them had never raided in private servers lmao

>I see you missed your appointed shift start time for Molten Core
>We are going to have to let you go

Attached: are you serious.jpg (635x250, 35K)

Uh huh.

wait, is he for real WoW designer? explains a lot the fuck is wrong with retail aside from Ion being a damn lawyer!

>wear "Make Azeroth Great Again" cap in the street
>a pair of hoodlum niggers snap the cap from my head and stomp it
>ask them what the fuck are they doing
>"AYO FUG DIS RAYCIS ASS SHIT WHITE BOI, FUCK TRUMP NIGGUH" both guys start aping off and pushing me back
>"Can't you fucking read? It says "AZEROTH" not america, it's a nod to World of Warcraft, a video game"
>"Uhh, uhh ay, ay, uhh, mofugga wut"
>both niggers bounce
>call 911, give the description of both niggers and point out that the entire event was recorded in a security camera
>never encounter them again
God I fucking hate niggers

>flashbacks to Thadd in Naxx

Alright listen up Yea Forums. If you can't into positive and negative, just quit right now.

shamans were supposed to being able to tank, but, well, classic

He took over the development and created the first iteration of endgame raiding about 3 months prior to release, the original vanilla worldbuilder was ousted and basically rubbed out of most of the game's history. That's why every expansion has never done so much as gingerly brush the sack of Vanilla as Tigole the Kike's influence only sunk in deeper and deeper.

>all these vanillacucks getting excited over their shitty fotm game
Have fun paying for my content, losers hahaha

Tigole = Jeff Kaplain youtube.com/watch?v=joplbRE2X20
Furor = Alex Afrasabi

Go to any waybackmachine from EQ forums days and everyone in the community HATED them, and they left the game after they ruined the game.

Attached: eVRs7r5.jpg (1280x1024, 366K)

gtfo to /pol/, we don't need your kind here
we have nostalgiafags already
>Thadd
wasn't that bad OH SHIT NO GET TO THE OTHER SIDE WITH THIS GET AWAY FROM HEALERS
or better
OKAY TIME TO JUMP JUST BE CARE

you ok?

>mechanics are simple but it's a 40 man raid. APES managed to find 40 or nearly 40 people who are all just as dedicated and autistic about the game.
No shit
But having an hard time assemblinb the raid does 't make the content hard, you are cucked by not finding enough people
40 man raids are retarded

Everquest had multiple tanks. There were no factions in EQ that limited what raiders could do. Hybrid classes had to be pretty much gimped because all of them except druid were faction specific and the content would be hard to balance if one faction had too much of an edge over the other in terms of options for tanking. So they're just relegated to heals/buff bots. And it still tends to be skewed in alliance favor simply because paladin offers way more advantage in PvE than shamans.

Druid is just a poorly designed class. The concept is cool but at it's core it's just designed to be "X class but worse" for all its forms, which is stupid. If you made bear as good at tanking as a warrior or cat as good as a rogue for DPS then why the hell would any roll the other two classes when druids are also way better in world PvP? This class really should have been something original instead of just basing pretty much all of its abilities besides balance to an extent on existing classes.

Any time a vanilla fag talks about how hardcore they were, I'm absolutely sure they were part of the "fails jump to Thadd during first kill" club. That or they forgetting to turn growl off their pet.

Was the same in naxx80

And people are even trying to make a "World First" Race to beat Molten Core.... In 2019... Im sitting here laughing my ass of because its so fucking RETARDED. Had this been back during wow launch.. Sure.. But now.. People know everything.. Not that impressive. 165 days is how long it took them to first beat molten core in the day... Now it took them 6 days. Where is the FUN ffs.

I am now, knowing that both monkeys got their just deserts
How am I pol? Because I hate niggers? Don't tell me you don't? I have no quarrels with civilized blacks, it's these fucking hoodrats with their mumble speech and compulsive chimp behaviour

>Druid is just a poorly designed class.

Agreed. Even when they made druid viable, they became such a good class to have just because you could play any role conceivably about as well as a pure dps. It gave the opposite problem and the only reason you could really muster to not play a druid was because you hated the look of boomkin, tree, or being an animal.

he never was, correctly if I'm wrong but it was post wotlk right? Nothing post Wotlk matters, and you can argue that game went to shit right after TBC.

Those fucking zoomers like soda and asmon running and spamming dungeones to level will be talking how great classic experience is.
They don't have to go try looking for group or other players, they find them to help them out. A HUUUUUUGE part of classic is how time consuming everything is if you play alone. And the part about getting into groups and raids with people you don't know it's esencial in Classic. Meanwhile they get carried through leveling process and then raids. I would honestly feel ashamed and robbed out of my experience. Literally delete character make new one with random name and play offstream to experience the game. They can even try dungeon spamming if they want to but without their e-fame nickname and stream backing them up.

That's what I said, I'm 20 and too scared to tank deadmines cause i'm going to be so rage starved. I forgot how bad it was.

>after TBC
>not at its release
Away with you elftranny

Asmongold failed classic wow
At the end of the day he's only one person and it doesn't matter in the long run, but as a person who has watched him for a long time and has even give him my twitch prime, He has failed classic wow.
Asmongold spent years ( as did a lot of people ) begging blizzard to release classic wow servers, For many reasons..

community..

the leveling experience..

the RPG elements that disappeared throughout the years..

fun..

the old zones..

Grouping up with other players all the time...

There's a million reasons we all wanted classic wow but I think it's really sad that he and many streamers shit talked BFA forever and said they would play classic differently only to go around begging for gold and items.

They spent YEARS saying " WE'RE FINALLY GOING HOME BOYS!!! " " WOW IS ALIVE AGAIN " .. " WOW IS BACK BABY "
.. Only to beg for gold and items from other players after saying they strictly wouldn't.

...Only to spam Scarlet Monastery to level.

...Only to beg for gold for your first mount when you said you wouldn't

...Only to say " CAN I GET THAT? " whenever an item drops.

...Only to say " I don't want to do that quest it doesn't give good enough loot "

...Only to do the same exact things and behave the same way you do on retail
You had a second chance to re live classic wow and you threw it all away.

You can't use the excuse " but I decided to roll on a pvp server sooooo I don't want to be behind..." Because we know that's an excuse. Don't even try to justify your lie.
You asked for legacy servers for years but when they came around you just weren't strong enough to do it without begging for gold and items.

At the end of the day, Who cares he's just one person. But as a top WoW streamer it's sad.
You failed classic, you failed your fans, but most of all, You failed yourself.

We thought more highly of you.
You're disappointing.

Because a majority of your rage gained while tanking is from damage taken, not dealt.

Tigole hasnt had anything to do with WoW since like Cataclysm. That image is old as fuck

true, but in leveling it's the only engaging class aside from mage well and warrior if you do it right
everything else is pretty 2 buttony
shapeshifting, spellcasting healing at same time is pretty great

guess having twitch viewers does't mean you're skilled or good at the game... now I know why sodapoppin and asmongold can have so much viewers while being so bad

Then why people are wiping as we speak right now in MC?

Even the expansions he didn't personally influence were trying to emulate the cancerous model he set in place as the "gold standard"

imagine taking 3 months to hit 60, what the fuck? Even if you are slow its probably like 2 weeks max, people like you are the reason retards think classic was hard

They hated hybrids because Brad gimped the fuck out of hybrids in Everquest. Paladins and Shadowknights had higher XP-to-level modifiers (a carry-over from MUDs and PnP where races and classes would have XP modifiers based on how objectively good they were) but in EQ those hybrid class' stats and functionality weren't overpowering in the least.
Functionality-wise they were shittier than a pure class except in the most extremely meme scenario, like yeah okay a Paladin can conceivably kick some ass in Unrest or in Befallen or whatever if he had a twinked it with a fucking Ghoulbane, but that amounts to a hill of who gives a shit?
Paladins were basically just shit all around. Shadowknights, likewise. Pally Lay of Hands, get the fuck out of here and SK's Harmtouch was a big whoopity.
Basically, hybrids sucked and required more effort. I think the leading paladin of FoH made jokes about how he deserved a fucking golden pony summon as a paladin power just to show what a useless fucking special snowflake he was.
I have no idea why they made Paladins in WoW suck but technically Foror was just some guy writing some dinky quests and providing "raid expert" input. Maybe somebody at Blizzard thought Paladins should be slow bitches/healbitches, so they could download pornography while playing?

And then there's TBC where
1) Feral, like all tanking specs, have their specific niches. One of those niches being multirole (you know, based on that shifting forms thing)
2) Balance is at the precipice of being included in min/maxed raids, doing inferior damage to pure classes but getting close to parity raid DPS contribution while having stackable utility. Restokin spec that provides some of that utility while spending their time healing is also a thing.
3) Trees have an unique niche of being tank healers with some free globals, typically ending up doing the most raw tank healing, but lacking the paladin's ability to push HPS with max rank holy lights when big heals are needed.

In other words, balanced. Vanilla's homogenous specs (ie. they don't really bring anything valuable to the table and moonkin for example really is just bad mage) and Wrath+ symmetric balance with maximum homogenization is the problem, the core concept of druids is fine.

and then in TBC because of Weebs, they "fixed" paladins, when in this case they made only BLOOD ELF paladins viable as DPS, Tank and Heal.

while alliance got the short end of the stick

why do they continue to get jobs?

Jewish nepotism, and the fact that blizzard hired former EQ devs to work on it.
Mark Kern is Grumpy nowadays because of those guys, though he will never admit.

TBC class design was made as a direct answer to player complaints in Vanilla.

It's why Druids made off like bandits and paladin aoe tanks sipped jars of warrior tears.

>guess having twitch viewers does't mean you're skilled or good at the game
who knew

he's now banning people who don't like that he gets carried through the whole game, gets gold, items, free group grind, free bodyguards man he is pathetic, can't wait to see him go back to BFA

>TBC class design was made as a direct answer to player complaints in Vanilla
prepare for REEEEEEEEE from some fags that were probably posting in mmoforums after tbc came out, that their warriors suddenly are not top 1 and some memespecs became top 1

>Complaining about Tigole and Furor in 2019
Have you been checked for brain worms lately?

excuse me but Soda still thinks he's pvp classic player GOD and asmongold still thinks he is extremely good at the game that's why he gets viewers not because facial dysmorphia and being ginger living in disgusting conditions

you can keep him, we don't mind
tigole is still living rent free in some people heads
15+ years of free rent, damn those jewish connections

and then, hopefully, Lights Hope servers come back :)

Why do I feel like this is from leddit

The hybrid tax in general in WoW was literally this.

>We have this class that can heal, dps, and tank. That's really powerful if they can do all of that during a raid. We need to nerf their capabilities in each. Bad aoe heals, terrible dps, and no taunt. That way they can fill a role but there's drawbacks.
>Alright so now let's add a specialization tree to each spec that takes you from a weak noodle to stronk
>Now let's add gear that will make or break your characters capabilities.
>Make sure the gear is specialized for dps, healing and tanking. Also no gear swapping in combat.
>Now let's design all our fights to require tank swapping, raid healing, and fast deeps.
>Also let's make spec switching require a lot of gold and only be available from trainers.
>Oh, that dps paladin still has lay on hands? Wow that ability could save an MT and stop a wipe. Have it take all his mana and give it an hour cooldown.

It's like Blizzard didn't even read their own notes.

ally paladins were just as good dps, don't be retarded, Elves only did slightly more dps tanks to seal of blood but it wasn't that much as to cry about it, the only real point of complaint is that the unique seal alliance got was useless rather than being more useful in certain situations like pvp (since you would use seal of command anyway)

Did they somehow have their influence on the game's model retroactively retconned? No? Then shut the fuck up apologist.

it is
reddit.com/r/classicwow/comments/cydxoo/asmongold_failed_classic_wow/
it's pure kino

Will watch for that sick bass

Horde ret is raid DPS upgrade (as in, accounting for ret's damage contribution to other players, the raid does more damage as a whole with ret than taking a rogue or warrior in their place) and Alliance ret isn't, but they too are very close to that breakeven point while providing other value:
- You'd much rather run pally+tree as tank healers than double pally, and you really don't want to have two protadins. Ret allows you to run optimal tank and healer setup without buffing outside (which is just generally awful and slow, taking time away from real attempts)
- Refreshes other seals with crusader strike. In practice this means judgement of light and wisdom being on bosses when otherwise they would not be (it's difficult to estimate this value but it's definitely non-zero due to reduced life tapping etc).
- Prot pally doesn't need to spec into and judge Imp. Crusader. When dealing with content where the raid isn't attacking a target prot pally could judge (such as Illidari Council, Kael'thas or Kalecgos for half of the fight), Alliance ret definitely becomes a raid DPS boost as well.
- Utilizes gear that would otherwise go unused. Once your arms warrior has Cataclysm's Edge, who else but ret is going to take it?
- Provides all the typical paladin utility like auras, dispels and BoP.

It's not a 100% clear-cut deal because in most circumstances it does involve some loss of raid DPS, but if I had complete freedom in choosing a raid composition, I would raid with Alliance ret too. The prime argument against it would be retardins often being retards and your potential ret recruits being worse than other players competing for melee spots.

It's the better tanking seal

ret pallies were the huntard's problematic brother from my experience. Met a few of them while leveling and had them roll on mage gear cause "it has intellect and stam on it".

other WoW expansions handled druid just fine.
you speccd into the talent tree you want to use and it worked.

what a crazy concept.

rent free

yeah, but tank pallies were just a meme that was only useful for the shittier raids and AoE thanking and you didn't really need the seal for that

99% of the time there was no reason to take a pally tank rather than a warrior, or a druid

classic good
retail bad

i never did that while i was leveling, im a fucking plate user.

thankfully blizzard also remedied that with TBC

>muh hardcore WoW cleared in under a week
pathetic, really.

Can someone stop this manchild already?
He just told that he sees himself in WoW as a lone wolf mercenary. Lone fucking wolf with army of twitchchat bootlickers running around him... guy is delusional.
He just said blizzard was right with "yo think you do but you don't" while unable to give a straight answer to question: "what's your classic experience?"
Holy shit the dude is just a con artist who doesn't even like the game he plays. Can people wake the fuck up already?
"|it's not like I get carried"
Pull the plug guys he is fucking retarded.

pic related literally cannot tell what his classic experience is because he's skipping content and quests just to get carried through dungeon spam

Attached: 143243243532432.jpg (512x512, 29K)

dungeons are a better mmo experience than fetch quest leveling desu.

>pro retail players

Well I watched a few tries and if those are "pro", as in on the hunt for firstkills, then I guess there are not many competent people left in retail.
The distribution in the room was shit, they had retards who pulled by autoattacking, the dps was incredibly shit and when they talked about warlocks it was a testament that noone in the raid ever played one. 3 Locks in the raid but they did not even have mandatory CoE,CoS and CoR up, yet kept asking about CoA. Its fuckin 1.12 Molten Core, how will these retards hope to ever progress in relevant time trough BWL or let alone Naxx.

>Asmongold here's my 50$ donation, btw what's your classic experance?
>Ummmm...
>aahh....
>Umm....
>t-the classic isn't super hard
>um...
>the classic...
>um for me....
>Um... you can play the game the way you want um....

What a fucking fake person

darkness falls was the best dungeon in any mmo ever

fight me

under a week (+months of practice)

>google it
What the fuck is that mmo even I didn't even know it existed.

reminder that at the end of legion he literally said he doesn't actually care about the game and he's just in it for the money
the footage is out there somewhere, but I can't be assed to dig through hours of some balding eceleb doing his daily routine to find it

months of talking about classic experience, about journey being important, about socialising with other players unlike in BFA wow...

Classic releases.

Literally not single fuck given about socialising because you always have a group or entire raid with you.
"Journey" is just him spamming dungeons with twitch slaves carrying him.
Woah, people think he actually is a fan of WoW instead of cheap con artist knowing he can't quit mid act because he's getting paid millions.

Attached: 1241413321312.jpg (4032x3024, 1.18M)

>20xx
>people discovering, that 99% celebrities does shit for money
other news, water wet, Yea Forums salty and /biz/ still full of brainlets
more news at 11

madseasonshow is pretty comfy lads

To be fair he is probably the least obnoxious streamer, and just quest and enjoy the game unlike many.

the lead guy behind it is making a new one in a similar style. it was kickstarted like 6 years ago. surely it will release one day.

Why don't we have a druid tank rag?

maybe he realized that vanilla questing is shit and boring.
many such cases.

he enjoys game
while he is being carried, people suck his dick and pay for him for being able to please him orally

That's actually not true, there are ways around that on 4h and it will likely go down MUCH master than you think it can.

sodapoppin played Nost alot. they just suck

>it was kickstarted like 6 years ago. surely it will release one day.
kek hang in there senpai

You got your verigan's fist? It's soo good

>To be fair he is probably the least obnoxious streamer, and just quest and enjoy the game unlike many.
there's nothing true in what you just wrote.

You certainly could, just gotta get your Warden's Staff.

try to have some empathy for asmongoloid. the only socializing he can have is with the zoomer horde orbiting him. dungeoning is the only way he can get away from the mob of oribters.

He is not even spamming dungeons, just questing in a group for days now.
R E N T F R E E

Attached: pink-sparkles-asmongold-twitch-gag-troll-cleavage-joke.jpg (1600x900, 132K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=ja1j7xWpB3w

READY

STEADY

GO

mommy booby

>pro
>>pro
>>>pro
>>>>pro

As it turns out, there are boss fights with AoE tanking involved. Kael'thas, Morogrim Tidewalker, Felmyst, M'uru, etc. The list also happens to include the toughest fights of the expansion, too.

You can definitely get away with an arrangement other than a dedicated paladin tank on all of them but it's not optimal: holy paladin can tank Morogrim Tidewalker murlocs but takes a whole lot more damage or you can kite them with imp. blizzard but that's chaotic, you can single target nuke weapons on Kael'thas instead of AoEing them down (with axe and bow tanked separately) but that's far slower and I would say being prepared to face all the advisors at once is the pivotal part of the fight, and warrior can tank Void Sentinels on M'uru while offspec or alt paladin takes the spawns but that's running one fewer damage-dealer on the toughest DPS check of the expansion. And of course, trash is a thing, as are encounters where paladins are preferred for any number of reasons (like Reliquary of Souls P2 where mana burn does less damage than rage burn, or paladins having easier time grabbing naga adds on Vashj, or whatever), and a lot of times you don't really care about differences between tank performance while prot brings blessings and other paladin utility that you do want.

Now, paladins were buffed in basically every major patch. With 2.0.3 talents, would a protadin be worth it on Kael'thas, also knowing that you also had to take them to all other prior fights to gear them up? Eh, probably not (unless you're truly running the launch content except with bugs fixed, in which case Morogrim Tidewalker probably would be the true cockblock encounter, so perhaps you might want a prot pally after all). However, with 2.4.3 talents I don't think it's even a question.

Pro doesn't mean good, just that you make money off it

>He is not even spamming dungeons
every streamer was until they fixxed the exp in dungeons

>just questing in a group for days now.
wow, with random people he met in the open world while doing quests and exploring? Or zoom zooms twitch chat? Exactly. Prime Classic experience hit that prime twitch button

>group with randos to take on elites
>pollying mobs with dots, dotting mobs that are incaped
>accidentally pulling whole groups
>constantly dying
>get both elite heads and accidentally die from fall damage
>red from embarrassment
>"gg got what I needed"
>realize this isn't retail and that it's totally possible that I'll see some of these guys again

Attached: al53s9WOR7.png (92x46, 2K)

>fixxed the exp in dungeons
Was it actually bugged (not working the same way as retail vanilla) or just something Blizzard didn't want to encourage people doing?

Legitimately bugged, raid groups were giving more XP than regular ones which is the exact opposite of how it should work

It was a bug, raid xp was too high.

what's the most powerful class at 60

>every streamer was until they fixxed the exp in dungeons
They only nerfed the dungeons XP for 10 men, you turbo retard. Most streamers are still spamming dungeons, regardless.
Asmongold was already questing before that anyway. Why do you care who the ppl in the group come from? Which is the "legitimate" way to form a group to do quests, LOL.
Go back to plebbit, incel loser.
O B S E S S E D

Attached: S E E T H I N G.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

too late now every streamer is 50+ thanks to having 124215 people willing to spam dungeons with them while virgin classic regular players actually do quests OMEGALUL, streamers are better than you

depends on what you're doing and how geared you are

well, but thats the thing, at most you want them as offtanks for AoE fights, but you don't really want to focus gearing up a pally when you can focus gearing up a warrior to tank sunwell, they are much better than in vanilla obviously, but they are not something i would specifically look for, i rather have them as healers or dps, class balance was much better in TBC though for most classes even if TBC intruduced a lot of thing that in the end would be the death of wow

Have you killed Rag yet?

holy shit you really sound like an incel orbiting both asmongold and that twitch thot, have sex incel

im waiting for archeage unchained

Warlock.

>no you
O B S E S S E D

Attached: 154336346.jpg (166x245, 7K)

bug, instead of penalty for having more than 5 man you were getting premium for having more than 5 man
nice b8 m8

So you confirm what you said was total BS and you have know idea what you are talking about?
Good, now go have sex.

Attached: 13466452747.jpg (532x396, 37K)

well rag is the first "hard" boss, so some guilds will struggle with him for a few weeks, but yes it will become harder

i'd say i slain your mum but i'm horde, so can't kill echo isles trolls
yup, just like in the ole good days

>become harder
LADIES AND GENTELMEN and you asmoncuck fan
PREPARE YOUR EYES
THOSE WITH WEAK HEART SHOULD LEAVE
WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO EXPERIENCE IS NEW QUALITY IN VANILIA RAIDING
BEHOLD, BOSS WITH THREE MECHANICS

cringe
Imagine being friends with this dude... oh wait.

The hardest-hitting mob in TBC is the Void Sentinel and 3-tank strategy with paladin tanking both the Sentinel and Void Spawns is the preferred tactic on M'uru. Thinking long-term, gearing a prot paladin is precisely what you want to do.

jesus you're obnoxious, can you go back to twitch chat?

So the answer is no.
As expected.

you literally admitted he was spamming dungeons what are you on buddy? asmon sub? take (pay) half next month

Only if you go back to readit first.

Attached: home3.jpg (340x513, 18K)

>3 goods mechanics

VS

>50 shit and boring mechanics, including minigames such as DDR and bejeweled

>15 years old jokes
>cringe
yo momma so fat, you need two warlock portals to summon her
yo momma so fat, a rogue who shadowstep her will lose connection

>making stuff up on an anonymous board
S E E T H I N G

kek so reddit is the ones hating on your daddy?

>good mechanic
>aoe, 1 huge hit that is being powered up and telegraphed cone damage
pick one

we win boys, the literal god, there it is dude

>defending streamers
>not reddit as fuck
What am I reading here exactly

>being this BTFO

DADDY