How do I stop playing gsg and start playing good games?

How do I stop playing gsg and start playing good games?

Attached: 20190813140559_1.jpg (1920x1080, 690K)

ugh...

keep playing till got migraine.

>Play as Poland
>Every
>SIngle
>Time
I dont have fun with anotehr nation i always play as Poland.
If i play as Aztec i'm bored because tehre is literally nothing to do for an enternity and the entire run is ruined if the fucking faggot nations decide to take longer
I dont take Brandenburg because forming Prussia is so fucking annoying i always end up raging.
I dont play as France because they are frogs.

Realize that you're not actually strategizing and instead repeating the same monotonous tasks over and over
Take a break like me

Attached: oh shit bad things are trap with baby.jpg (661x611, 211K)

The Aztec start is fun but if you don't expand quick enough you'll just get gang raped by the UK, Castille and Portugal depending on who has colonies next to you

You need to complete the Mastery Test. Pick a random nation while playing on Very Hard Ironman (no CTRL+SHIFT+ESC, ever, for any reason). The nation has more than 10 dev you must pick another one.

Beat the game under these conditions twice in a row and you can retire knowing that you've mastered EU4.

The Aztec are so strong that they can beat Spain on Very Hard before even reforming. I just did that.

>PU lithuania
>get Moldavia and Danzig
>cuck Ottoblob
>game is literally over by 1500
wow Poland is so fun...

>Beat the game
As in reach 1820?
Because I've never done a World Conquest of any kind if that's what you're referring to. I'm not an EU4 master. I just play it even though it's not fun.

Literally me but with Castile and Byzantium, most other starts are bad and make me feel bad about blobbing.

If you're not enjoying EU4 any more, maybe try out CK2?

I envy you. I am too much of a brainlet to play GSG.

Like, I am actually lazy to learn everything you have to learn, i'd rather play normie shit like Dark Souls and Bloodborne

EU4 is piss easy to do at least average in

>Play Ck2
>Be emperor in 50 years
>Start blobbing and move more east or west giving my dynasty my clay
>Despite having 6 counties and 2 duchies and like 1000 gold from me they empire i gave them is ruined in 20 years
Thats the annoying part about CK2.
Well one question:
I can take my CK2 playthrough to EU4 right? WHat happens to African and other pagan religions ? Currently having Suomunsk Russia will the Russia in Eu4 also be Suomusko?

Maybe at release, the game is so bloated now it's legitimately takes more time to master than any other pdx GSG.

>Currently having Suomunsk Russia will the Russia in Eu4 also be Suomusko?

Yes.

Manchu update when?

This month it seems

I don't think I can beat the Ottomans...

Attached: eu4_242.png (1600x900, 2.05M)

I never play European nations, I don't know why, but it feels playing in Asia is more interesting and challenging. Maybe it's because of all the updates that made Asia more developed than Europe.

>I dont take Brandenburg because forming Prussia is so fucking annoying i always end up raging.
Forming Prussia is literally so easy.

>Day 1
Ally Austria, build to force limit, drop army maintenance to 0, exploit estates (not really required)
>Next few weeks
Ally Poland and Saxony, hope for local noble but it doesn't matter if you don't get it.
>Once you hit 100 ducats in your treasury
Bring army maintenance back up, don't drill.
After that the event to buy Neumark should fire fairly soon (if you didn't have 100 ducats by now it's fine, just take loans). Complete the mission for Neumark and you get claims on all of Pommerania. By now you should have all your alliances that you need so start building a spy network in the Teutonic Order. After that, declare war on Pommerania as soon as possible, have Stolp as the war goal in the CB. Once you have enough warscore take only the Eastern state (all three provinces) and no more land (too much AE) plus as much money as you can (you can take a humiliate too if you're rivals for the age bonus). Now use your spy network to fabricate on the Teutons and go to war, calling in Poland with the promise of land (give them the Southern province that they want, Chelmo or whatever it's called). YOU MUST DECLARE THIS WAR RIGHT AFTER IT TICKS INTO 1500 AND POLAND'S TRUCE ENDS. Send small stacks around quickly to start sieges so that you get the occupation. You need Danzig and the province right below it (plus the province you're giving Poland) so that the Prussian confederation event doesn't fire. Take as much as you can get without getting a coalition plus money. Once your truce is up with the Teutons, immediately declare but don't call Poland in. Annex as much as you can. After all this Poland will be unable to form Commonwealth and will eventually become weaker and weaker as time goes on.

Works as of 1.28
>Pic related, from my last Germany game (rebels are because I got bored and decided to flip to Revolutionary)

Attached: 20190512221637_1.jpg (2560x1440, 1024K)

Never played a non native nation. When will paradox fix native american nations?

There are plenty of European nations that are fun. Just avoid the big boys like France, Spain, Austria, England, etc. and play minor factions

Modern games are nearly all sjw trash
not worthy even pirating/buyinng

I feel that Europe is fun to play in Multiplayer because everyone scrambles to get as powerful as ever and try to play around rules of the game. In SP playing in Europe can be fun, but it's soo slow due to extreme aggressive expansion and I feel Asia is just much more diverse in gameplay options.

Use mods ya piece of trash

Attached: Y9vQDZJ.png (1600x900, 2.34M)

Realize while it's a complex game it has no depth then do something better with your time.

Play as Ethiopia, you'll have tons of fun

>started playing civ 5 back in august
>can feel my IQ rise every day
>but also drop again as i start over every hour or two

Attached: 15699423388.png (459x502, 193K)

it lags too much