Guys, please don't shit on CDPR. They are consumer friendly...

Guys, please don't shit on CDPR. They are consumer friendly, they should be allowed to get away with anything and I am best friends with them. Oh EA/Bethesda bad!!!
I will see you guys next time!

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 119K)

Shame he had such a biased take here

YOOOOOOONG OUT

Those videos are funny watching him scramble to defend them.
He spent like 10 minutes looking through any piece of info and vague word of press trying to say there will actually be third person cutscenes.

Man I remember the advent of Yong Yea, from a guy genuinely adding information (though he was still a bandwagon bitch) with his Andromeda video on human anatomy and the face to a faggot who just reads through reddit and news articles.

Stopped paying attention to him with this double standard shit
Also CyberPunk77 is gonna suck
Calling it now

Based chink shill

Fuck off EA shills CP77 will be GOTYAY

Fuck the chink

This backlash is well deserved. Anything slightly negative about RDR2 last year before release he was covering extensively.

PREDATORY
LOOTBOXES
KONAMI BAD
KOJIMA GOOD
*proceed to read a kotaku's clickbait article word by word* AHEM, FUCK EA, DONATE TO MY PATREON YOOOOOOOOONGOUT!

So basically from what i'm gathering here it's people that specifically hate kojima and want CP77 to fail because contrarianbrains.
Kinda weird to see people hate someone because he likes specific things they don't, i've seen this somewhere else before but can't quite put my finger on it...

I don't care about Death Stranding. That has a chance to be good still. Need to see more.

>CDPR never actually says the word "Removed"
They also never gave a straight answer numbnuts. It's a simply question but they know the answer will cause anger so they hide the truth with weasel words and vague wording
>Hurr CDPR is dedicated to making the player feel immersed
>yea but did you remove Third Person Perspec-
>CDPR wants to make the player feel like they are IN the game...
>....can I see my created character or n-
>YOU WILL BE ABLE TO WALK PAST A MIRROR OR REFLECTION AND SEE YOURSELF
>So there you have it folks YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG OUUUUT

Who is the Braddu Pittu to Yong's Bruce?

I remember his Batman Arkham knight videos

ItsaGundam

Didn't ching ye shit on them for crunching?
Also why do you know what that faggot says, do you watch him?

Attached: 1554237477895sp.jpg (676x698, 160K)

how does it make you feel that he earns thousands of dollars reading articles and livestreaming his reaction to game events?

What is up with this CDPR/Kojimmy dichotomy? Why are they constantly being associated with one another these days? Is it just because of Keanu?

Attached: 1566821634011.jpg (2048x1536, 335K)

How do people watch this guy? He's BORING as hell. No personality. FAKE gamer.

Ching Chong Yong used to shit on CDProjekt.
Gets invited to the cool kids club for E3 and wined and dined by CDProjekt
Now nothing but glowing reports.
Yong is bought and paid for.

Put this man on suicide watch when cp and death stranding will b inevitable disappointments.

Kojima and CDPR both fucked over their fanbases by lying about their games.

I dunno I'm just glad my face isn't all over the internet.

Fucking hate this playstation shill hope his dumb channel dies in the coming year preferably this year

Attached: 140329223b3015d1161e1165c0dc6061228f7ccb90212e01f296dec0a407a24a.gif (300x225, 1.43M)

Nintencel seething