Comfy PT Thread

Attached: 2629938-image.jpg (960x960, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MJ7ReIw7UZ8
twitter.com/adsk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>think it's a demo for a SH game
>it's actually Kojima's biggest "fuck you" to Konami and contains blatant messages telling konami team members to quit and go work for him instead

When you think how many seething anti-Kojima trannies on Yea Forums still play and appreciate this game even tho it's just a piece of shitsmearing and propaganda by Kojima himsef but they're too much of a brainlet to even realize it, it's fucking hilarious.

Attached: ecaRQuU.png (1132x678, 100K)

I wish Silent Hills was still being made, it looks a lot better than DS does now.

It looked like your average first person "horror" game with cheap ass scares that only worked in the context for a short demo confined in a limited space.
If Silent Hills actually came out you'd be complaining that the demo was better and the full game didn't live up to the hype.
I can read you like a book because you're such a predictable baboon.

Same... Death Stranding looks boring honestly.

Nah, it looked great actually. And Since the full game would have combat it'd automatically be much better.

Reminder that this is the best way Silent Hill could have ended

Now that japan is getting pachinko laws, konami is "interested in making new games".
What that actually means is that they're gonna pump out shit like THIS.

You like this shit, faggots?
Huh?
Eat this fucking turd.
You thought Homecoming and Downpour were bad, wait till you see the steaming log of shit they've got ready for you.

Attached: 23542.jpg (2000x2155, 1.04M)

Anyone else still have it on their ps4?

youtube.com/watch?v=MJ7ReIw7UZ8

Only have PC version. Unreal PT is still out there even if Konami tried to take it down.

yep holding onto it forever

bump

genius

Attached: pt_crash_screen_black_1.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Don't touch that dial now, we're just getting started.
You can't trust the tap water.

Look behind you. I said, look behind you.

After killing his family, the father hung himself with a garden hose they had in the garage.

>Dad was such a drag. Every day he'd eat the same kind of food, dress the same, sit in front of the same kind of games... Yeah, he was just that kind of guy. But then one day, he goes and kills us all! He couldn't even be original about the way he did it. I'm not complaining... I was dying of boredom anyway, But guess what? I will be coming back, and I'm bringing my new toys with me.

Attached: 1566023660373.jpg (764x704, 66K)

>tfw you played through the demo and didn't even get scared

Attached: 1567268388292.jpg (1080x1331, 132K)

Being emotionally numb is the sign that you're getting closer to death, or otherwise mentally dysfunctional.
And, if not that, being unable to immerse yourself in fiction and media means your sense of wonder, creativity and enjoyment of stories has withered and you're chemically imbalanced.
So either way you're gloating about unironically being soulless.

>Konami was such a drag. Every day he'd make me develop the same kind of games, abuse the same IPs, sit (others) in front of the same kind of games... Yeah, they were just that kind of company. But then one day, he goes and fires me! He couldn't even be original about the way they did it. I'm not complaining... I was dying of boredom anyway, But guess what? I will be coming back, and I'm bringing my new toys with me. (so you, reading this, are free to join me)

Attached: 2531.jpg (800x534, 26K)

SOULLESS

>pt is a horror game?

Attached: 1560354124289.png (1314x684, 443K)

This image alone gets my heart pumping.

For me it’s the head in the paperbag talking, right brehs?

B-but muh GZ>TPP!!!

Nigga watch any Lynch movie.
It's like the inspiration of any SH game, especially half the shit in P.T.
If you watched Eraserhead it would probably blow out your little skull.

Why do you people think PT was supposed to represent the final game? Every aspect of it was meant to emulate the generic horror first-person walking sim.

It is perfect as it is and the best thing Kojima has done post-MGS2

Thanks for the suggestion I’ll check it out

And Jacob's Ladder.
And Twin Peaks if you want something more tame but shows you the whole "small town with weird shit going on" setting that massively inspired SH.

And watch Kindergarten Cop again and realize they used most of that movie as visual reference for some locations and background elements.
Not this is not a joke.

Attached: 235.jpg (591x1597, 130K)

I’ve watched Jacobs ladder, it’s a masterpiece. It’s a slow burner but once it starts, it gets going fast.

I wonder if the devs took from Kiyoshi Kurosawa's Cure

The atmosphere reminds me of SH at times.

there's nothing scary if you played any other "horror" walking simulator you played all of them and know when they'll try to make you jump

Not that i know of.
But it's a legitimate question, you can ask Ito himself on his twitter.
He's extremely active and often interacts with english speaking fans:

twitter.com/adsk4

His twitter is useful to follow regardless because he will once in a blue moon post unused artwork or the models themselves of some of the environments he still has (as long aqs konami allows it).

Attached: 235.jpg (980x737, 129K)

Is this really the sub message? The whole demo and GZ just Kojima dissing Konami?

PT
>PT
Good for you
>Good for you
Good for me
>Good for me

>HAHAHAHAAH CHECK THE BACK OF THE CD CASE
>LIKE THE BACK OF THE ACTUAL CD CASE
>OH MY FUCKING GOD GUYS KOJIMA BROKE THE FUCKING FOURTH WALL HE IS A FUCKING GENIUS OH MY FUCKING GOOOOOOD *lubed up stroking noises* YEEEEESSSSSS
>DID YOU KNOW PSYCHO MANTIS READS YOUR MEMORY CARD

>Is this really the sub message?
Yes.
>The whole demo and GZ just Kojima dissing Konami?
Yes.
There was never any "Silent Hills", as in, by the time Kojima was even making that demo he already knew they wanted him out and the project never went past it's baby steps, a single concept trailer he showed to Del Toro and he made a "demo" that was actually nothing but a fuck you letter to Konami, with the complicit help of Del Toro, Norman Reedus and a couple of other people whom he informed of his intentions.
That's the real reason why Konami removed PT from fucking everything in a panic, instead of speezing it's hype for money.
It was just hidden enough to past their dumb shit initial checks, but shortly after they realized what PT actually was and undrstood that they got Kojima'd one last time.

Attached: del-toro-and-kojima.jpg (1024x684, 78K)

The cd case thing is actually cool and it’s sad that it can never be done again because devs have to cater to digitalcucks

Dougie Jones

lol actually seething. Neck yourself.

>watches a video on youtube
>decides they are now a genius

Never played P.T.. Elaborate.

see

Actually you could do something similar.
Have a promotional screenshot on the Steam page / XBL page / etc which lists the thing you need.

No such thing I’m out before someone posts that bitch. I had heart palpitations playing that demo.

I feel bad for all the people who desperately want to play PT but never downloaded it or didn't have a PS4 at the time. I've had it sitting in mine for years and I'm too scared to play it.

Oh my god you're such bitches.
If i made you play Forbidden Siren yo'd probably shit your intestines out.
Or maybe you'd fall asleep because you're probably the same vapid whores that need flashing lights and peekabo in your face every 2 seconds.

But how can a single guy release a game to PS4 without company's approval? It's literally not possible, it takes a month of testing from Sony, tons of contracts and shit. It just isn't easy to put something on PS4 store.

I'm just not good with horror stuff at all, I can't handle it. I had to get drunk to play through Until Dawn, and that game is barely scary at all.

I smacked my PS4 when the browser crashed and made me lose an ebay auction and I'm pretty sure I lost it and all my game data/saves over the past six years on the HDD(can't reinstall the OS). It's liberating in a way.

>implying sony wasn't in on it

The colored flashlights at the end literally make the PS logo, he had obviously been talking to Sony about this for a while.

PT is unironically a more complete product than MGSV and Death Stranding will be the conclusion to Kojimas unholy trilogy. If it eats shit the last 8 years will have been for nothing

I am a coward. But I could probably break you.

How do developers even come up with all those ideas and references directed at their employers schemes.
What went through their bloody heads when they came up with all that.

Every Kojima/Metal Gear/Death Stranding/Sillent Hills/PT thread on here is pure AUTISM
Get ahold of yourselves and try to work torwards being normal people

Attached: 1548737666741.jpg (640x640, 36K)

>But how can a single guy release a game to PS4 without company's approval?
There's multiple layers to this, and a bunch of mindgames.
Konami gave it the green light because even tho the project was canceled, they saw an opportunity to increase their brand recognition trough (what they assumed) was a harmless demo, they knew theyd idn't have a game afterwards to follow up on, but it didn't matter because they assumed the demo would make people talk and thus their brand would see positive results (and before people found out, that's exactly what happened).

The second layer of this is that Sony was in on it, on some level.
Kojima was already meeting with Andrew House as soon as he realized shit was hitting the fan at Konami.
He could see it from miles away because a person he "disrespected" that was making mobile shitty games became the head honcho, so he knew right away his career at Konami was over at that point, so all he could do was regroup, and leave one last turd on the boss desk, and hide it in such a way that he wouldn't notice until he started to smell it.

Attached: 80.jpg (1920x1282, 216K)

>Every thread on here is pure AUTISM
Fixed it for you.

pt was never good silent hill game but it was scariest psychological horror game in a long long time.

>How do developers even come up with all those ideas and references directed at their employers schemes.
>What went through their bloody heads when they came up with all that.

Kojima went trough all the trouble because he fucking hates Konami.
He has hated Konami for a very long time, he's had..."disagreements" with specific individuals within konami to put it mildly, and he'd been sitting on a pile of repressed rage towards the company and the direction it's been going in for years now.

Attached: 325.jpg (1280x720, 696K)

>PT is all one big, deep conspiracy that boils down to a message to K--
No. Just no.
You stench more than Sonic fans and /mlp/ ever would

Attached: autism.jpg (1200x799, 506K)

You unending hatred for Kojima doesn't change the simple truth.
Every single time you play that game, you're Kojima's bitch.
It's not even remotely a SH game.
This is a fact you can't escape, so you'd rather reject it.

Rent free

here is the little tip: oversized cherub gives answer to this scene that has bothered everybody so much.

Attached: vince1.gif (500x200, 855K)

So what was so hurtful in the demo to Konami? Did he leave some hidden message with "fuk knmi xDD"?

Maybe or maybe it is reference to King's Langoliers where the girl says ''Well looks like monsters to him''.

Angels dude angels.

what actually happened they could have just put some other director to place kojima, why to shut down whole development.

>you're being autistic, stop i--
>REEEEEEE KOJIMA HAAAATERRRRRRRRRRRRRR
also
>I-I-IT'S NOT EVEN REMOTELY A SH GAME!!!!!!!!!!!1
>MUHHHHHHHHHHH KOJIMAAAAAAA HATES KONAMIIIIII, HOOOORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH FOR KOJIMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
A u t i s m. I knew it. I did not imply in any way whatsoever that I hate Kojima/love Konami. You need to fuck off, pronto.

Look at your post, then look at yourself. Is this really the man you want to become?

Attached: pathetic.jpg (584x517, 242K)

Calm down sperg, no need to slam that post button.
Stay rent free and don't forget to dilate.

See
To make a long story short

>konami is boring
>they force me to make the same shit over and over again
>i'm getting fired and i know it but it's ok because i was bored and already have to connections to do my own thing
>if you're a konami employee and you're playing this join my new team instead

It's less of an open "fuck you" and more of a clarification of his position and an invitation to whoever was left to leave too.
Obviously enough for them to freak out and remove it.

why did they subtitle this lol.

Here's the issue with Vincent and that line:

1-Vincent can't be trusted
2-Vincent loves trolling Heather
3-So he would lie to freak her out and then say he's joking to plant the seed of doubt and kept her freaked out for a laff
4-So he's going to say the truth, but then say he's joking so the seed of doubt is planted and he can be a smug asshole knowing that he understands how the Otherworld works better than her and jack off his own ego while making her scared, 2 for 1
5-So he's going to lie but say that he's joking so she thinks he must've said the truth and backpedaled to keep them in a state of fear and confusion so he can be smug and jack off his ego at the idea that he's the epic trolé
6-So he's going to say the truth but keep it hidden on so many layers of "maybe he is maybe he isn't saying the truth" that in the end it doesn't even matter anymore and the only point is to terrify her, thus feeding his ego, and so on.

Attached: Vincent.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

>buzzwords
Can't defend your bullshit, it seems.
Also, I was correcting my post, not being in flames of anger and destruction.

>not being in flames of anger and destruction
>calls people autistic
>unironically types this cringy shit
kek what a seperglord.

Attached: 1312162315271.png (500x500, 165K)

Cope

They subtitled everything for some reason.

Two months until this whole thing blows wide open.

I got scared

Attached: P_T__20190603030807.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

>caring so much for a way a person types
Autism. Also, in Yea Forums dialect, autism does not necessarily mean cringe.
Buzzwords again. Not an argument.

not an argument

Fine, furious. There. I'm now "not cringe". Will you reasonably argue with me now?

Cringe.

Not an argument.