The Binding of Isaac

Repentence coming "soon." Hopes and dreams?

Attached: IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR.jpg (787x259, 25K)

I hope they raise the stat floor on every character so the first two levels aren't such a drag. Like why would anyone willingly choose to play as Maggy without mods?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
NO MORE FREE RIDES YOU COMMIE FUCKS
WHERE MY /ANGELDEALBOYS/ @?

damage is king. hail sata-
>Razor Blade, Bloody Friend, Dead Bird
Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him. Praise Jesus.

Why do they feel the need to make these "balance" changes? Literally every change to every item and mechanic they've made since the game was first released have actively made the game less fun.

>have an eternal chest filled with nothing, my child

Gotta make the game balanced, bro!

They swapped Maggy's speed up pill for a health up. Enjoy that steak nice and slow, bud.

i will accept any changes IF they remove damage caps on bosses

that's kinda lit

>I want this easy game to be even easier
you can just play on easy mode if you are incapable of health management

Where is the source for soon? I thought steakmund said it is the end of the year

Why would I want this expansion? All Edmund does is add unfun 'balance' changes like this, shitty items which just exist to bloat your item pools, bosses with bullshit mechanics and even more unfun challenge runs. I earned the Godhead with the base game and I sure as fuck couldn't be arsed doing yet another 100% completion.

>Tyrone getting buttmad over getting heckled by fucking twitch chat at PAX
some things never change. fuck tyrone

Fuck I can’t get those dumb 31 daily runs challenge.

>haven't played since I 100% the game right before The Forgotten came out
What else have I missed?

Attached: 1538534345911.jpg (482x760, 70K)

The damage cap on Greed and Ultra Greed really tarnishes the whole mode. It forces you to build defensively.

>watch the Repentance stream
>the microphone is so low quality i actually muted the video
Is he that much of a jew he can't afford a better one?

The game isnt neccesarily difficult, just tedious. After some time playing I think most people can at least get to the womb with base damage and three hearts, the issue is the game would just be a slog at the point.

These balances just make it more likely for one to end up with low damage or no interesting offensive items.

How much fucking more can they bloat the damn game now?

double enemy damage to isaac and isaac damage to enemies
bam, game fixed.

>every room has the bloat in it for the new challenge named Feature Creep
enjoy :^)

It’s not about managing health. The problem with the game is that there are only a couple of challenging bosses, and they take a long time to get to as well as a long time to kill. How does nerfing characters help?

I wonder if it's going to be an unbalanced disaster like Afterbirth+ was at release. That shit was abysmal.

Attached: 1441020706112.jpg (500x654, 33K)

When is it coming out?

The only "challenging" bosses in the entire game have a dps cap so having more damage doesnt actually help past a certain point, so it is health and defense management.
Then there's matriarch as the one outlier and only because it's in a room too small for its nonsense.

Is Repentance fucking coming to Switch or not? I see some people saying they implied the Switch version of Repentance will have downgraded shaders, but some of you guys are saying Tyrone outright deconfirmed that there would be a Switch version.

explain

Steakmund says he hopes to come for Switch, so they probably will handle the port to a 3° party. Expect for 2020, Switch is a money machine too good for not invest in.

It's being handled by the Antibirth team which made tons of good items and bosses so i have high hopes for it

I agree that the core gameplay is about health management. My point was that the game is too slow; it takes a long time to complete a run if you’re gunning for one of the “final” bosses. The damage cap is a good example of this issue in the game’s design.

>dilute the only element of consistency and reward for good play with useless items
>proceed to charge more for it

Attached: 1529373408742.jpg (554x603, 199K)

Maybe they'll guarantee one item is for sale
as if

I mean that cap is only on ultra greed and hush. Everyone else just has a bunch of health, delirium is the most offensive case of this because it has damage reduction when transformed, but no dps cap
Really the biggest problem with the game is how central soul hearts are to steamrolling the game. They are pound for pound the best resource to accumulate because they easily allow you to get the damage items for cheaper than they already are and a ton of items synergize with them extremely well, including Polaroid.
Game will never be hard unless soul tank builds are no longer the meta

Hello, Yea Forums
It is I, Edmund McMillen creator of the Binding of Isaac
And I need your help to fix The Void, the best idea will receive a 66% discount on my newest Kickstarter funded Isaac board game deck.

Attached: 1zOTXId.png (1136x840, 196K)

>Switch is a money machine too good to not invest in.
This is what makes me believe it's coming to Switch. They have no reason not too, it'd be printing money. Afterbirth+ is already seen as a must-own indie title on Switch, and it sold very well.

Isaac hasn't been good since the flash game. Prove me wrong. You can't, because the flash game had the best balance and almost no fucking bullshit rooms.
>BAWWW 30FPS BAWWW FLASH BAWWW GRAFX BAWWW WHATEVER
Grow up and enjoy games for what they are.

Good thing I have no hearts

Attached: steamworkshop_webupload_previewfile_343866235_preview.png (569x729, 1K)

nostalgiafag, fuck off

Welp, I guess I'll have to chew on my steak slowly

Reskin all the bosses in the other rooms to be Delirium, as well as every enemy on this floor.
Change floor textures to be stitched up with others, like a room is half Cathedral half Depths, stitched with red thread or something.
Instead of shit stains and flies and all that, have notes drawn by Isaac sprawled across the floor sometimes. Notes from the final ending, his dad's face scratched out, Mom's knife, shit like that.
Have every enemy periodically spit out bullets in circles, in addition to their normal attacks, just like how Delirium will do both in unison. Increase the health of the enemies in general, but only a bit.
There you go, a final level that's actually good.

How's the switch port? 20 bucks on the shop, feel like I'd play it more on the handheld version

100% the original and Rebirth when it first came out, haven't really played any of Rebirth's dlc

i thought the same, until i went back and played it again

More useless items that only add one heart
More steak
More green Isaac
More static .pngs parades as a boss
More damage sponge bosses because nooooooo pls don’t melt my boss :c
More stupid shit you have to do to get 100%

Its alright, gets really laggy with certain synergies, like haemolacria

>re-release the same game five times over
It's worse than Skyrim at this point.

>antibirth
>one literal idea guy, one programmer, and a tranny
No thanks.

You're an idiot that only cares about MAH 60FPS MAH GRAPHICS then. I play it still and have infinitely more fun than I ever have with goddamn Isaac: Rebirth/Afterbirth/Stillborn/whatever the fuck they want to call that pile of shit this week.

>it's the tail-end of Q3 2019 and there still exist people who still don't even know what the fuck Antibirth and Repentance are despite all the photos and videos
What the fuck is wrong with you fucking rock dwellers?

Attached: EBmCVlFU8AAcw8H.jpg (435x350, 18K)

>bro addon

>Have that white goo sperm oozing from the cracks of reality and even unique void rooms that are pure white goo.
>Have white goo common enemies that act like Eternals from the 1.666
>have common enemies abominations of two or even three normal enemies fuzed together
>add the April fools effect all over the floor

Attached: steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net.jpg (268x268, 30K)

Have Isaac cry the Delirium goo in the loading screen and it's perfect.

Sorry for not knowing about your literally who mod, mr. developer.

Attached: 1567399736309.gif (639x361, 1.95M)

That made one of the best mods ever, rivaling official content. Who the fuck are you?

>get nun's habit, swallowed penny, and whatever
>infinite everything
yay so fun

Dilate

I really liked Rebirth, got every achievement for it. Then Afterbirth came out and I did the same but felt the game became a lot more shit with a lot of additions that are either boring or actively take away from fun shit. I got 1001% and didn't bother again because I just didn't have fun with 90% of runs. Has this changed since the later updates or am I better off just ignoring the game? Occasionally I want to play a roguelike or similar game but I don't know any other options.

>not knowing how buttblasted tyrone was when his shitty rushed unfinished "pay for mod support" expansion got btfo by people who made something for free

Enter the gungeon is similar to isaac, pretty fun imo

>It's another "Steakmund tries to ""balance"" his singleplayer game" episode
Fuck you, Ed.

Planetarium best Antibirth room

>people keep complaining about Edmund when he has minimal input on this DLC

Attached: D6tfrIQW4AAVweN.jpg (640x360, 8K)

Have sex.

I see faggots are still mad that they can't become op every run after afterbirth+

>implying steakmund is in control of this expansion

It is literally the antibirth team, he is just overseer. I wonder what excuse Yea Forums will use now after last update

Give all boss items guaranteed DPS upgrades and this game will be 100x better.