What Went Wrong?

What Went Wrong?

Attached: E908C09E-B822-481B-9AE5-28F87F8C106E.jpg (689x653, 15K)

You.

Once this game is released and all of it's flaws are revealed, keep in mind that they made tranny pandering a greater priority than bug fixes and rpg features.

cd projekt is literally not capable of making a game with acceptable combat or a variable main character, all they know how to do is witcher.

they initially promised lots of character classes, in-depth character creation, engaging combat, etc. Then they realized they couldn't actually do any of these things, so they made Witcher 2077.

When will they announce that the game is really Cyberwitcher: Ciripunk

>Trusting the Polacks

Transgender IS Dystopia.

You spamming this exact fucking thread for months every single day.

This. If your punk isn't a freak and a scum you are doing it wrong.

pole cucks are so fucking desperate to pander to amerimutts.

they really should be ashamed of themselves. what a bunch of soi-infused cucks.

Someone post the cyberdick image from 2020

more bullshit SJW pandering. Not surprising these days

>no option to create depressed character

When are us depressed people going to get some fucking representation in gaming?

Nothing. It's Capitalism's way of trying to sell more product and broaden its market. Shameless but I guess it works and people must love it if they buy it.

Attached: 1563227264000m.jpg (902x1024, 103K)

Buy filling 75% of your team with Canadian sjws who worked on Andromeda

Attached: tPlGNb7.jpg (500x501, 36K)

>dystopian future has degeneracy
Why are you /pol/tards mad?

I mean can I drink my fucking coffee before you start this shit again???

Do you guys think Cyberpunk 2077 is creating an unsustainable (You) bubble? Surely speculators like OP won't get any kind of ROI on this post a year from now, but the average Yea Forums user would likely make it anyways in this climate.
Do you think we'll hit peak (You)?

Imagine if all this transgender shit just an elaborate excuse for having futa MCs

Seriously ? They engage them ?

>set in a fucked up dystopian world with no morals
>mad that people can mod themselves with huge dicks/tits

Dude, if that level of technology existed I can assure you that the sex industry would be all over that shit almost as quickly as the military

Test