OMG THE LEAKERS CONFIRMED IT HE'S IN! WE WON BROS I CAN'T WAIT FOR.. uhh... errr

>OMG THE LEAKERS CONFIRMED IT HE'S IN! WE WON BROS I CAN'T WAIT FOR.. uhh... errr...
>*googles "street fighter ken with hat"*
>uhhh..TERRY! WE WON TERRYBROS! I'VE WAITED MY ENTIRE LIFE FOR THIS!

Why are Smashfags like this?

Attached: S'posed to.png (967x731, 940K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BksZZ4SHeb4
youtube.com/watch?v=EesfhOGt9Kk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You mean Terri

Attached: terrysnk.jpg (1400x1400, 195K)

wow she would look good with a white baby

Omg it's red from pokemon

Seethe, cope, have sex, dilate.

Attached: 1544344119623.png (1500x484, 422K)

fags these days are into hype culture because they don't have meaning in their life

/v,/ Yea Forums does this. Nobody else does this but you. You will notice that everyone else is completely assblasted by Terry because they don't know who he is or want him.

Are you okay?

its literally just shitposting,krool and ridley being in the roster (along with the other 90% of neverevers already deconfirmed) really left a void that cant be filled again

You mean black baby

Nobody actually plays Smash. They revel in Smash announcements for characters from games they like as a vicarious feeling of affirmation that their taste in gaming is good. As soon as one character is announced, they instantly shift for begging for the next one.

>DLC #4 will lead many to believe what #5 will be but it won't be what they expect
4 is obviously Scorpion with 5 not being Sub-Zero.

Are we going to argue about the ethnicity of a gender-swapped fictional character's fictional baby?

??? Why would there be two separate characters from the same franchise you retard?

You realize there are faggots here who'll post this unironically, right?

I just said there wouldn't be. There's a "leaker" that claimed the next DLC may be part of a pair but the other one won't be there.

Yea Forums, you ever get the feeling you're only going with girls 'cause you're supposed to?

Attached: Futurama.S04E01.Roswell.That.Ends.Well.DVDRip.x264.mkv_snapshot_11.14_[2019.05.16_13.10.46].jpg (720x480, 71K)

Good.

Sneed?

>Doomguy died so that Hat Ken and Literal Who Ninja could be in Smash
Fuck you Sakurai, why would you fucking betray us like this? Way to burn off all of our goodwill.

I refuse to believe that Doomguy isn't in, considering that Bethesda confirmed that they were in talks with Nintendo about Smash.

>>*googles "street fighter ken with hat"*

>mfw

Hahahaha

Attached: terry_bogard_x_ken_masters_by_xheczx_d9uwmv3-fullview.jpg (1024x583, 132K)

Cope.

Attached: 1541289095309.png (800x700, 764K)

Smashfags are just shitposters
They are only allowed here due to ad revenue, which is also why complaining about smash is a bannable offense despite bitching about them being related to vidya.

Bitch you think you're the only one to make this joke?

Attached: 1567514238801.gif (240x160, 125K)

>Omg it's
>Uhm
>[NAME SHOWS UP]
>TERRY!

>Guy I wanted and was never actually confirmed died for guys who I don’t want and aren’t actually confirmed
I hope the 4th DLC is Sans as a Ness clone and the 5th DLC is Twilight Sparkle.
Not even because I like these characters, but because Smashfags deserve suffering.

>OMG THE LEAKERS CONFIRMED IT HE'S IN! WE WON BROS I CAN'T WAIT FOR.. uhh... errr...
>*fucks a sweaty fat weeaboo in the ass and glances over his collection of anime decals*
>uhhh..REIMU! WE WON TOUHOUBROS! I'VE WAITED MY ENTIRE LIFE FOR THIS!

The reaction videos are going to be fucking hilarious for this one. A red hat will be thrown onscreen and the guesses will range from Ash Ketchum to Quote to just staring intently and when the name appears every one will go "OMYGAWD TERRRRRY! FINALLY"

for real though, terry is boring compared to marco

i wish it would be banished to a general, it seems like there is half a dozen smash gossip threads on the board at any one time, it's obnoxious.

Remember when hatless goombah was free DLC and people pretended to be huge fans of him only for him to be a complete flavor of the month?
There’s a certain subsect of smashfags that will eat whatever Sakurai shits out.

>can we put someone in smash?
>no
>okay lol
There you go

alot of people keep saying its Terry but there's a greater chance it'll be Haohmaru

the newest Samurai Shodown game comes out on the switch this year

>Literal who ninja.
go away, zoomer.

>Haohmaru
He's already in Soul Calibur 6.
It's gotta be Terry, all the leakers are saying it's him.

That's a shitty looking Terry.

Attached: 15106.jpg (640x360, 15K)

sorry your wojak thread got archived, faggot.

pete hines just made an off the cuff remark that may not have even been serious

None of you poser fake smash fucks have ever played any SNK game. Fuck off

>He's already in Soul Calibur 6.
And? That's not a good excuse.

I literally looked that up and all I got was Ken on a hat or this.

Attached: d11c2563f162c03d6f8117217f2cfb3f.jpg (600x337, 176K)

because when you are an idiot unfuckable manchildren that only has one company left that caters to you anymore you tend to cling to every little drop of shit they put in your mouth

I've 1CC'd every single metal slug game nigga.

wow

terry was in street fighter iv?

Yeah nor has anybody else

I literally defended Terry you fucking idiot. Yes I play SNK games you fuck. I preordered Samurai Shodown cause I was hyped & Terry got be back into FEXL, fuck off.

Attached: Fighting-EX-Layer-Terry-Bogard-Screenshot-1.jpg (2048x1152, 351K)

I played a bunch. I just recognize the fact that no-one gave a fuck about Trucker Ken until "omg he might be in Smash!!!". I hope they pick some literal who like Hibiki instead. That'd be a soulful pick.

Attached: Hibiki blue background.jpg (800x800, 224K)

Nice projection.

Attached: 1555108005423.png (600x600, 177K)

Fry's grandpa is in? awesome

Pls give us Kyo instead

I literally want to smack the keyboard out of your fucking hand you retard

Attached: 1485488257852.jpg (1000x1000, 125K)

Played Metal Slug when I was nine on a cruise ship and SvC on the Dreamcast alongside Athena and various other games.

Attached: 563385_2487_front.jpg (288x394, 87K)

possibly the most blandly designed "ninja" archetype and another sword user. eat shit sakurai shit shill

Imagine

Attached: tumblr_oah9h6eSz51u6jjy9o1_400.gif (320x356, 335K)

but user, smashfags are actually seethings with some kind of fatal fury at the fact that they don't know who the character is

>No one cares about TERRY FUCKING BOGARD
ARE YOU OKAY?

Smash fans tend to be very sheltered hence why they don’t play games outside of Nintendo

YO ITS MY NIGGA
uh...
>Richter crosses over!
RICHARD?? THEY PUT MY NIGGA RICHARD IN SMASH??

Attached: IMG_20190901_160109.jpg (540x304, 45K)

Speak for yourself, pal. I'm satisfied. I'm only shitposting here because Banjo's not out yet. Once they are out I'll stick around for the gloating and then fuck off Yea Forums forever so I can main them.

Attached: 1564350855624m.jpg (1024x549, 97K)

Imagine if Athena was in Smash.

*Outside of Smash

You are proving him right

I've been a Smashbro since 64 and I take every "leak" with a grain of salt. I'm willing to wait for actual news from an official source, I don't jump to conclusions over baseless speculation and lucky guesses from literal whos who like, totally know a guy who works for video games.

If Terry's in, they better give us the KoF and the Garou skins both.

Are you okay?

Why do people watch reaction videos? I'm not even just talking about the ones for Smash DLC, I just can't fathom why anyone wants to watch some internet nobody fake stimming over watching a different youtube video

I recognize the fact that no one gives a shit about any character until YAAAAAAAAAAAAAS SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH

Attached: 1524114694302.jpg (800x450, 141K)

built for bbc

Because that's what hip and in now, grandpa.

I only want Kyo so Kyo can have 120 alt costumes. Including all of the Kyo clones that don't mirror his moveset at all.

>Anybody outside of small internet circlejerks knowing who Quote is

Because Smashfags are cancer, nobody even gives a shit about the gameplay it’s just a hype machine where everyone is obsessed with character announcements

That isn't Fry's grandpa

Isn't bubble bobble SNK?

It's human nature to gauge other people's reactions to things. Have you never looked over at someone else when showing them something you like, or checking to see how they're holding up when something bad happens? Reaction videos provide an outlet for that, so people can see how other people react to the things they're interested in. This is especially true for e-celebs, since their opinion matters due to their influence, grossly overexaggerated and monetized reaction videos not withstanding.

based Otisposter

yes it is.

No it isn't

Fry is his own Grandpa

It was originally, but then Fry went back and time and literally cucked himself into existence with his grandma.

fucking smashfags, always act like they're devoted fans of franchises they haven't even heard of
i bet they've never even seen this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=BksZZ4SHeb4

Long time no see.
Did you just get unbanned?

SNWhat?

Kill yourself

>believing that tranny dicksucker

Imagine a world where smashfags are banned on sight instead of getting stickies from complicit mods.

Attached: smashlet.png (645x729, 59K)

it'd be funny if the male smash characters get pranked as a joke haha

>STOP TALKING ABOUT VIDEO GAMES

I'm Mexican, SNK is in our blood ese.

Attached: 431.jpg (900x900, 121K)

>Derail the entire board every time a new character is announced
>Have 20 threads at any given time

The issue isn't that you're talking about a video game. The issue is that smashfags love making pointless threads with fucking stupid speculation which ultimately amounts to nothing, and they love taking up a huge chunk of the board to do so when they aren't outright derailing it. You're basically /mlp/ without a containment board.

Attached: 1537215246430.jpg (249x266, 14K)

I bet at least half of these people make fun of sports and need new underwear weekly from shitting themselves.
Truly a clown world we live in.

>STOP IT
>STOP TALKING ABOUT VIDEO GAMES

>People keep editing this image to include whatever flavor of the month Smashfag they hate
>Tfw it originally included Banjo as one of the never evers
I hate Smashfags so much. Fucking comformist scums. When the Monarchy will take over the world you faggots will be the first to lick the feet of us Knights.

Attached: Templar Knights.jpg (358x420, 81K)

Unlimited Ammo
youtube.com/watch?v=EesfhOGt9Kk

Anybody who owns a switch has the kof98 port.

but that didnt change the fact the man was his grandpa on his timeline, him timetravelling to the past and killing his grandpa should have created a theorethycal timeline where things would unfold with him screwing his grandmother. So there should be two timelines, and that man would still be his grandpa on the original timeline.

Terry? More like Kenny lmao.

Why are people playing smash? Yeah there's a shit load of characters but the gameplay is some floaty shit with simplistic controls, it's fucking bland and laughable compared to a real fighting game. What's the big deal? I can see myself dropping 50 bucks for Mario kart but I can't understand the smash autism.

Maybe I need to stop showering to understand...

Attached: 1566446125994.png (540x312, 249K)

I have no idea what this image is even trying to convey. All I can tell is that you have autism

desu Rock would have been a cooler idea.

Attached: snk-rock.gif (191x183, 96K)

TORIEL MILKS THE COMPETITIOn
FUCK YOU JAnnIES

Attached: 3b0da14691531c52c9cb36f0e1aebccb.jpg (547x800, 68K)

GET YOUR SWEET MILF MILK!

Attached: 72d629ee424998439438827686efd945.jpg (730x800, 96K)

Attached: 40514286f363dacdf816c8276ad41691.jpg (540x800, 70K)

Attached: a9346f566e896c0b0a3546d6cf7b5ae5.jpg (661x800, 65K)

Attached: fad4e6c4a57eb630e4abfe3d5b427a0b.jpg (800x617, 76K)

I ARE SPAM CATALOG WITH CHILD PARTY GAME THREAD
I ARE GATEKEEP STOOPID WAIFU CHARACTERS CUZ I ARE NO LIKE THEM

Attached: I.R..jpg (209x242, 10K)