What's your gamer diet Yea Forums? Best snacks?

What's your gamer diet Yea Forums? Best snacks?

Attached: Screenshot_20190903-082229_reddit is fun.jpg (1080x896, 459K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ctvnews.ca/health/teen-went-blind-after-eating-only-pringles-fries-ham-and-sausage-case-study-1.4574787
youtube.com/watch?v=smBgwCmXhY8
youtube.com/watch?v=s4uvQRTCdYA
youtu.be/orN9Ep8z9CY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cereal with milk, salted nut mixes or grapes, but reminder that they're not a substitute for actual meals, and that frozen pizzas are not actual meals.

nice vegantard propaganda article

sneed

>americans

I like sunflower seeds, crackers and cheese, and beer. probably drink too much beer

just ate my first pringles in my life last month
its really good
too expensive for me tho
almost 3 eu
live in 2nd wörld country

That's why everyone a fat ass they need to snack for every activity.

>does cut drugs for the first time ever
>It was the school cafeteria!!
A decade ago this would have been an onion article

>milk
mods

damn its really true. once you pop you cant stop.

Fruits and tea, you gluttonous sadsack.

>3 euro
The fuck
Here in the US you can get them for $1.50 or less. Half the reason I get them is because they're a cheap snack.

>Cereal with milk
Doesn't cereal imply with milk already? Who would eat cereal without milk?

>sunflower seeds
based makes your skin oiled its good if your on the sun alot and for getting alot of acne
>crackers
whats that
>cheese
constipation
>beer
liquid bread

>gamer diet Yea Forums?
chicken tikka
>Best snacks?
Milkshake or homemade cookies

Pringles are overrated dog shit. They turn potatoes into mash, add sawdust and spices, press it back into the shape of chips and lightly bake it. And then it turns into this disgusting mushy consistency when chewing. In the history of the universe there has never been a single moment when it made more sense to eat Pringles than to eat actual potato chips.

Attached: 1564948905866.png (364x852, 131K)

Coffee and Built Bars.

Beer, mead, cheese, crackers, pepperoni when I really want to get down.

Attached: dragonsmilk.png (246x344, 47K)

like i said
its expensive for me so i wont buy it ever again
but it taste good

ctvnews.ca/health/teen-went-blind-after-eating-only-pringles-fries-ham-and-sausage-case-study-1.4574787

He did not do drugs, if your body completely lacks certain chemicals it can't do whatever tasks requiring them

>He doesnt lick the flavor off then throw the rest in the trash

actual low IQ subhuman.

not here bro

>photo from west bath
It was somewhere in the UK and from the sound of that diet it was just some idiot trying out a scots diet for a week.

water
unsalted peanuts
beer
wine
chilled grapes

You never know these days, I was just trying to be on the safe side by mentioning milk.

i dont bring food into my room but i do like to always have something to drink. one time i had an iced coffee and a single drop of condensation from the outside of the cup dripped down onto my controller and that was enough to kill it. i put it to dry on the window sill but it never worked again and i ended up having to get a new one. im paranoid about getting my controllers wet now.

>He started having issues at 14
>Let's just ignore it for 5 years
>He's now death and blind
Based parenting. Also Dr.Pepper and Skittles. I have shit taste and don't even care.

Attached: 1442602738251.png (339x479, 193K)

> He said he only ate French fries, Pringles, white bread, processed ham and sausage
So he basically only ate carbs and nothing else. Fucking amazing

>That one user who started drinking a certain beverage or eating a certain snack because it got memed on Yea Forums or because a videogame or anime character frequently ate it

Isn't it like common knowledge that eating just one or two things for long periods of time is harmful and you should be constantly eating different things for your body to function normally?

There's people on Yea Forums who fucking bought Calorie Mate because of MG

How does something like this even happen?

What's equally as sad is when it's the opposite.
I used to drink a shitload of Monster Energy Zero Ultra, and then it got memed to shit and I stopped.

Good shit, though. The only thing I've ever tried that actually wakes me up, coffee and tea don't do shit.

I wanted to try it and so did you. Calm down boy.

>more sense to eat Pringles than to eat actual potato chips.

corn chips are the superior chip.

I imagine it was an obese lad who had a blood pressure well beyond acceptable ranges due to his poor diet that led to complications.

That shit is good, but I've switched to mostly coffee, because Monster is expensive.

>eating all those sugars thinking its "healthy"
>"HeAlThIeR tHaN cAnDy!"

I eat the exact same thing for lunch every day, for years now, I have never gotten bored of it, I don't think I ever will.

Attached: f9fd34e3433f7a95588f84c90e9130dba9a34ee6_00[1].gif (256x320, 299K)

>that one user who only ate Ferrero Rochers

Attached: 1526486537995.png (800x799, 1.04M)

>Breakfast
Porridge with a bit of jam in it, orange juice, a banana or apple
>Lunch
Some kind of pasta based salad or a veg/tomato soup I made myself in bulk on the weekend
Handful of peanuts
Banana or apple
Water
>Dinner
3 nights a week I do a vegetarian meal (usually Indian or Chinese), 3 other nights I do something based around chicken or fish, and then on Saturday when I have friends over for D&D or gami g I do something hearty with beef and/or pork like a chili
Dinner usually has 2-3 portions of veg involved in either the sauce, as a side, or as the main centerpiece

t. user who enjoys cooking but is too much of a poorfag and too self-conscious about weight to splurge on more than dinner

I haven't eaten anything for 3 days now

>50

What's that? Cock?

based

Illiterate, brainless fatass.

I have an eating disorder like that (literally gag and vomit most foods), still not blind or anything though.

i recently saw on a documentary about vitamins in food a middle aged american guy who lived alone ate the same poor quality junk food every day for years and was diagnosed with scurvy.

3/4 veggies and 1/4 meat per meal.

Attached: 1566459240522.jpg (720x850, 128K)

What's your lunch this week and what are you having for dinner tonight. Impress me.

Attached: 1566453970049.jpg (1024x576, 54K)

>Yea Forums turned me into a waterfag
I don't regret it, thanks Yea Forums.

What's so wrong with a diet of potato-based products, meat and salt? Some poor people relied on potatoes only back then and then never went blind or died of malnutrition

>mobile reddit poster
Jeez OP, could you be any more of a faggot?

Maybe it was too much salt.

Pringles are disgusting, I can only eat a few before I start feeling unwell

Eating a shitload of food is going to get you fat and dying inside regardless of what you're eating.

Within reason. Nobody is getting fat off broccoli and chicken.

I can't stand most of them, but the barbecue ones seem pretty alright.

> Doctors investigated and found the boy suffered several bone, vitamin and mineral deficiencies. That was when the teenager admitted to avoiding foods with certain textures since elementary school. He said he only ate French fries, Pringles, white bread, processed ham and sausage.

Western cucks, they are that retarded

Lack of vitamins and probably some other stuff.

HE'S SO PRINGLES, WHERE YO CURLEH MUSTACHE AT?

Attached: 03ef4068-016e-49d4-bd92-5d41e8861432_1_ff63e3745addcf0676540a40d0f02177.jpg (450x450, 34K)

I love Dragon's Milk but that shit's expensive

When i had developed massive social anxiety in college i went outside my dormroom as little as possible, and i wasnt able to go to the dorm kitchen to stash milk in the freezer, so i ate cereal without milk for about half a year during that summer. Could stash milk on my balcony during winter and got help after that

my snacks are usually cookies, fruit and whatever tea/coffe is available at the moment.

??? I'm on my PC. My friend put this image in our discord.

>I only atethings i really like like ham, pringles and french fries
>OH NO THIS IS BAD FOR ME
Picky eaters are the cancer on this planet i hate these people.
>LOOK AT ME I'M SO SPECIAL I ONLY EAT 4 THINGS
>Has bad health
>HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE???
Literally the cheesy potato women i still dont know how she is still alive i mean look at her
youtube.com/watch?v=smBgwCmXhY8

>pringles
>ham
>sausages

Sounds more like a brit to me

>What's your gamer diet Yea Forums?
water
>Best snacks?
water

Attached: 1554887360818.jpg (768x960, 77K)

>be lazy fucker
>eat ready made meals every day

Boiled some pasta for lunch and had a chicken oven pizza yesterday night. I've actually become skinny fat now as a result. I literally cannot be fucked to cook food its just too long.

nice trip code
:^]

Attached: 1406331058707.jpg (425x312, 70K)

>lunch
Rotini pasta with cherry tomatos, loosely torn feta, sunflower seeds, sliced olives, a red bell pepper, and a dressing made mostly from red wine vinegar+olive oil with some garlic and herbs.

>dinner
Honestly not sure since I'm working late and dunno how much energy I'll have when I get home but probably veggie fried rice since its easy

SCOOPS
SCOOPS HAAGEN DAZ

I know that feel

I ate sugar syrup for 2 weeks because I was too flustered to leave for the supermarket

youtube.com/watch?v=s4uvQRTCdYA

what veggies though?

Don't acknowledge it, that's what it wants.

The Poet is a cheaper alternative, and still quite good.

Attached: ThePoet.png (1000x1499, 910K)

This article is beyond believe
It claims he went nearly blind from b12 deficiency
Cut to his family being vegan
Guess what vegans are deficient from their stupid diet? B12
Now guess where do you get b12? MEAT AND EGGS
The poor lad was fighting for his proper growth and the loony parents blame the French fries

I thought I was the only one.

I straight up don't eat while gaming. If I get hungry during a long session I'll just stop and take a break.

youtu.be/orN9Ep8z9CY

:D

CRISPY NIGGA

>Who would eat cereal without milk?
come cereals are the perfect "em i'm in the kitchen, might as well have a bite"
i usually have some bread or a biscuit, but some cereal is good too

i'm not sure how the general name for the kellogs special K is called, but that

This is my go to stout, but I'll give the poet a try if I ever see it

Attached: file.png (490x686, 302K)

>candy =100% sugar

>fruit =it depends on what fruit but you will never exeed 30%, and add some healthy things like vitamins ect..

Now eat the same amount of both and do the math, fatass.