How much for this item?

>how much for this item?
>"offer"
fastest way to get blocked

Attached: 1562237460931.png (720x720, 454K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E4RELQ6ntZk?t=149
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how much did you offer

Furry ERP is not an offer.

>animefag
Instablock

i don't even bother. these retards will always want you to massively overpay.

>how much for this item?
>"offer"
>I make an offer, a bit generous for what the average price is
>"lol"

>Not going 100% solo
Fucking fag

Reminds me of the the fags in wow classic crying that I sell boe blues for gold and not silver. Casuals too lazy to farm thinking gold is impossible to get.

>this happrns
>"just state your price, you're the seller, I don't feel like haggling"
>nigger spergs the fuck out, starts insulting me, wants to fight in-game
>block his ass
>an hour or two later, somebody cries about getting scammed by him

Attached: 1566062150838.jpg (500x500, 47K)

>Seiyu is dead
Stop reminding me

>anime profile pic
fastest way to get blocked

>trading
jew

she looks like she fucks white guys

>make a stupidly high offer
>go AFK

Attached: images.jfif.jpg (198x255, 9K)

She doesn't fuck anyone because shes dead

fucking stealing this

Attached: 1567437244731.jpg (631x658, 39K)

>S> Item L/O
>How much?
>offer

every time. these fags always want at least double the average price

this is great

Attached: 1502901545488.jpg (257x260, 26K)

>hassle somebody for an item
>wont even offer up a price
>expects the seller to give you discount
is there anything worse than a tradefag? you could be daytrading or having sex but you decide to ruin my day since you're too obsessed with virtual items to leave people alone.

Attached: 1555431391974.jpg (872x685, 97K)

>they still want more

Attached: 1549208483146.png (608x580, 336K)

you put it up for sale retard and selling for 2x the normal price isn't a discount

is there a new PoE league or something?

>almost complete trade
>guys stalls for 15 minutes to accept trade
>"hmmmm sweeteners?"

Attached: 1567239520044.jpg (998x720, 39K)

why do white people not know how to haggle

nigger

Literally haven't managed to buy anything from an
>offer
faggot even once. If you don't pay them twice the market price or something they won't respond to you. At most it's I'll just start doing this from now on except without the afk part. I'll just stop responding.

why the fuck should I "offer" for my own item?
do you go into a store and ask the shop assistant for offer?

Faggots like you dont offer first because they are scared of getting ripped. Its usually the noobs who are mad about this shit.

>normalfag that probably plays 2 hours of the latest fotm each week at most
Oh man, he really missed out on a golden opportunity there.

when I go into a shop products have prices you retard, maybe you should get out for once

in path of exile I always go with:
"please make a fair offer :)"

once the other guy offered something I usually add "pls add 1-2c" without even looking the item or the price up, cucks usually pay up. lol

>do you go into a store and ask the shop assistant for offer?
have you never been to a store before?

yea, this friday

iam 12 my mother goes shopping. so no, I actually never went shopping.

Hurpadurp98: I buy hat for 10 keys?
xXSlaVKinGXx: yes is 10 keys
Hurpadurp98: *opens trade*
xXSlaVKinGXx: *puts up hat*
Hurpadurp98: *puts up 10 keys*
xXSlaVKinGXx: sweetners?

Attached: 1565615302099.png (270x360, 66K)

I go into a store and look at the fucking price tag. I'm here to play the fucking game, not larp as a jew. Name your price or I'll find someone I don't have to spend 50 minutes haggling with before I can give him my fucking money.

>put uncommon quest item that is easy to farm on the marketplace at 10000% the stated average market value
>Sells consistantly

Attached: 1397699361469.jpg (460x327, 23K)

>sell my loot for real money
>get banned for offering better prices than the server's store

Attached: 1562104966214.jpg (396x432, 104K)

Back when I actually played TF2 and actively traded, any dumb cunt who asked me for "sweeteners" would automatically be kicked from the trade and blocked. I'm not going to give you handouts just to make the fucking trade, faggot.

Attached: 1537729188109.png (750x750, 847K)

I dont have time to look up prices for shitty

>sweetners
Trade ended, blocked. You want to play the offer game and spend the next half hour arguing over 2 scrap worth of paint thats your perogies but dont wait until the last second to suddenly crank the kike dial up to 11

Player run economy only works in free PvP games

>You either pay up what you think its worth
Yeah, I do. You're not worth my fucking time. I see 'offer' I go somewhere else.

Then why does IRL economies work

IRL is pvp

>implying IRL isn't PvP

>"offer"
>State lower price than I intend to pay expecting I'm going to have to haggle
>"lol"
>x is now ignoring you.

What the fuck. If you want a certain amount for your shit than just say. Don't enter the jew market if you're not wiling to play the jew game.

Whoa...........

good thing is, poe has a shit ton of players. someone WILL make an offer and I WILL say "add 1-2c" without even looking up the item because desperate people always pay up. you are not the only one in the game with currency.

Good for you. As I said, I click the exe to play the game, not larp as a jew.

"offer" fags always have a specific price in mind and are praying that you're naive enough to offer more than that
not worth your time

PoE is a shitty example because it has what is effectively a 3rd party auction house anyway. I don't bother with retards like you there since I don't have to.

Have you ever been to a store anywhere that's not a third world shithole? They have established prices, not a barter system.

I also want to play the game so therefore I dont waste my time by pricing every god damn item in my stash. you are the one who wants it and you usually have poe.trade open so you actually know what similiar items are worth.

>how much?
>"3g"
>how about 2g
>"deal"
>no thanks
If they accepted the deal so quickly, I must be getting swindled.

Attached: This calls for devilish baby pepe _91df2f1ef8d6b13574f05c4f38c5eadc.png (225x225, 9K)

they dont, video game economies just progress a lot faster

>I dont have time to look up prices for shitty

>have bunch of "godly" and not so much rivens in warframe that i dont care about and wouldn't mind selling
>either have to go through the proccess of pricing each one individually which is really bothersome and time consuming, also have to manage all of those items for a week or two updating prices occasionally till everything is sold out
>or i could just be that "Offer?" guy which doesn't feel good, but 95% of the time people try to scam me hoping im just a retard who doens't know the prices
Who said being a jew is easy, because its really not

Attached: 1500109950585.jpg (936x615, 120K)

>okay here's what i'll offer
>"Can u add more?"
>okay fine here's a bit more
>"That's still too low..."

>How much?
>"offer"
>Sure

Most people who say "offer" dont actually know how to haggle and are hoping you cut them a decently fair deal. if they actually know what they are doing they will leave instantly or ask for a serious offer, while retards will generally ask for a bit more no matter what you offer.

Iam playing poe since 2012. usually have hh+100ex worth in gear every season. also several lvl100 in hc so of course I wont take fucking advice from retards on Yea Forums. god damn lol

just do and look for a better seller

>every season
They're called leagues in PoE, veteran

>bothering with unpriced items
low IQ move

>agree on a price for an item and meet up with the guy
>"Actually, I want (higher price) for it now."
Fuck off

>"the seller is always wrong!"
>"i don't know how to haggle cuz am not da juice!"
This is how you spot a brainlet.

Now that's devilish

Attached: Devilish_dfec03_6238404.jpg (500x567, 53K)

Sure you do. You save time arguing price every time instead of throwing it behind priced tabs, then posturing on Yea Forums about how anyone who doesn't play your games is just afraid of getting ripped off.

>t. anally annihilated "offer" fag

>thread filled with assblasted offer-allergic brainlets
>"o-owned!"
Pathetic.

>have an item listed for 2 ex
>can you do 1.5?
>no
>buys anyway
fucking jews

Attached: haaa.png (510x381, 305K)

>pay 500z for warp in glasheim dungeon prison 2nd floor
>warped me in a glitched map

Attached: aa.jpg (597x519, 18K)

seething

>NO! BUY MY ITEM FOR MY RIDICULOUS PRICE RIGHT NOW!

tradefags (both sides) are the worst part of ANY game community, and it would be better if they never existed at all
prove me wrong

yea, this is why AH is the thinking man's choice

you can't make a real open world mmo without trading tho the only example of one I can think of is Eve Online

nice reading comprehension dipshit

Worse (in PoE) are the retards who immediately relist an item for a higher price as soon as you whisper them under the logic that it must be underpriced if someone is willing to buy it. I assume they just never manage to sell anything.

The combination of greed and stupidity in that game is amazing sometimes. The way to make currency is to just trade a lot of shit as quickly as possible, not fucking around wasting your time and mine.

youtu.be/E4RELQ6ntZk?t=149
i just got a dye from a clue scroll a few days ago, i can't wait to attempt to sell it and have to barter with retards like this

Attached: offer.png (796x581, 357K)

>implying "offer" fags ever haggle
they have the price range in their head, if your offer is not there (and it's usually way above market average) they will either stop talking or outright block you
This isn't some middle eastern bazaar. Either way it's not my job to do research for you. You have an item I want, you set the price, I decide whether I buy it from you or anyone else.

Attached: 1.png (200x200, 94K)

Noice chicken.

how do you drain the ingame money? potions? cosmetics?

I do it all the time :). Make shitloads of cash every league.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (495x495, 31K)

>nICe ReAdINg cOMprEhENSioN dIpSHIt

>sweetners?
god this takes me back lmao

If tradefags want to sell shit above average market price wouldnt that be the new average market price

I usually say offer, in the off chance someone severely underpays for it. I bought two cards Yu-Gi-Oh cards that were around $15 each at the time (about $30 now) for only $4.

Attached: thisiwaesmyworld.png (855x740, 878K)

The seller should be expected to state the price though, that's normal

no, because for every person that does that, theres 2 people that want a fast/instant sale and put the price as just under market price

They are probably getting spammed for it and aren't really obligated to commit to the sale. I'd like if trading was more structured but since it isn't I really can't get too mad about this.

this is only worse if the item has been listed for >24 hours, otherwise it should be expected given that they're probably getting multiple whispers

>NOOOOOO I WHISPERED YOU FOR THIS MASSIVELY UNDERPRICED ITEM YOU HAVE TO SELL IT TO ME
but yes people who price items up as soon as they get a whisper and try to do this as much as possible fuck themselves over in the wrong run

>buy rare cards at beginning of a league
>use multiple alts to put them at severly underprice market rates
>never answer whispers from people asking to buy them
>newfags find the cards and put them up for sale at the same price as my alts
>buy the cards for dirt cheap market rates before everyone else can
>rinse and repeat

Attached: smugpepe.jpg (225x225, 10K)

>hey can I buy your thing for 500g instead of 700g?
>"no"
>Yea well someone else offered to give it to me for 500g.
>"then buy it from that person dumbass."
This same conversation has actually happened to me more than once.

>run maps
>List decent gear behind price tabs
>Block every slav chink and br that tries to haggle me down
It says 15c. The price is 15c. Not 15c worth of garbage rares, not 10c pure, not your 4 low rolled uniques. 15c and not a scroll less. Im not buying from anyone who does it any differently, nobody gains anythingv trading with people who expect you to make a 30% markup for them

I am not whispering people who are undercutting or have listed it at the wrong price or after some super valuable item there's only one of. I scroll down and pick something slightly above the market price and it still happens.

I don't mind if people offer the same value in a different currency desu. If they want to offer 15c worth of fusings or whatever I'll accept it.

ok yeah that is retarded then

>Buying item worth 100g
>offerfag asks me for offer
>offer 20g
>offerfag doesn't know how much the item is actually worth and goes "lmao no, at least 50g"
>buy it for 50g under market rate

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (908x1000, 104K)

I've never seen people offer meme shit like that past like the first day of the league.

I've never understood offerfags.
Do they think you just don't know the items worth and are going to say a higher price than what the market says?

Depends a lot on what I need at the moment desu. If I need the chaos right away then I won't take it because converting stuff into a chaos is a pain in the ass.

>tradefag says offer
>say 0 because nothing has actual value

Yes, they think they're running an auction house in their whispers and picking the best scam. Instead they waste lots of time because nobody wants to whisper offerfags and end up selling it at the market price.

>"offer"
Two refined

Attached: Demopan.png (680x486, 164K)

Did market boards and auction houses ruin MMOs? I can't think of the last time I did a straight player trade

I think it's another thing that's streamlining MMOs into becoming more "singleplayer" experiences.

Trading gives you another reason to interact with people

Thats different. I get a weekly esl that tries offering a giant pile of trash rares that Im going to be stuck using for recipes in place of currency
I get it once or twice a week. My favorite is when a br will offer up a low roll unique with a perfect roll price in place of c/e

man, i remember when everyone thought THIS was the peak of tf2s absurdity and deviation from its og artstyle

It's kind of like gambling. I remember offerfagging in the past for the off chance that someone would offer too high a price, which did happen sometimes. I'd just accept any fair prices too cause I was impatient.

Haggling is fun, would you rather it be like in maplestory where people just had personal shops with set prices?

>Playing Ragnarok Online.
>Finally make a merchant to sell some shit.
>Check prontera shops for prices on the market.
>Set up shop and price everything 10% below everybody else.
>Name my shop 10% Off Market Price
>Make tons of sells.
>Wake up to angry messages from other merchants.

>list an X item for 15c
>"hey wtb X item could you do 12c? im bit low on money atm"
>"fuck off, its says 15c meaning 15c only ree"
>2 weeks passed, item still listed at 15c, nobody bought it
get fucked you greedy jew

Attached: 1505444587705.png (862x890, 580K)

>Play PooE
>name my sell tab "OFFER OR NO REPLY"
and you still get retards asking "wuw?"

Twice or thrice I've had people unload to me their whole currency tab in trade to scrounge up for something they couldn't afford. But it were like 5c items. I just accepted out of pity.

Never had someone doing this for anything valuable.

Haggling isn't fun when the person you're trying to haggle with won't go below market price to begin with. And if you're not going to go below market price, then just sell it at market price you absolute fuck.

>list items at general market prices
>Sell them to the first buyer
>Otherwise just play the game and grind content
Anyone else familiar with this feel?

>Cant afford item
>Doesnt get item
Im not here to run a charity. Maybe you should check out the bargain bin I keep my chaos recipe gear in lmao

>taking a break from mapping
>open poe trade
>search for something valuable
>scroll down to offerfags
>message every single one to fuck with them

Attached: 43432432.jpg (500x281, 29K)

Only scam artists say "offer". They're trying to rip you off

Yes, that's the whole point. They're waiting on a retard that will massively overpay.

>do this for the standard price
>he laughs
>explain to him what the average price is
>he checks & trades me

>he didn't get an item from you
>meaning there is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY he will get it elsewhere
also
>same item listed as 15c 2 weeks ago, now listed for 1c
>nobody buying it anyway
my point was its purely your choice to miss out on those trades and keep being poor

At that point just offer the lowest possible amount very condescendingly

>Trading in Warframe
>Offer?
>Ok, i say
>I "offer" you 1p
>Gets them mad as fuck every time, tell them to get bent and i look elsewhere

Attached: 1567040729099.png (442x493, 267K)

That's when you lecture him on how people aren't fucking retards and know the value of their items.

Haggling? What part of
>offer
>[offer]
>try again
>[offer]
>rinse and repeat
is haggling?

Literally yes, they're all hoping you unknowingly offer an amount higher than what they're pretty much expecting, every fucking time, it's the sole reason they all do it, and it's the only reason i've ever done it. Anyone denying this is a disingenuous bitch nigger

Attached: 1566595735842.jpg (674x717, 45K)

AHHHHHHHHHHH

And how often does it work out in your favor? As in, the time invested trying to find someone that retarded versus that time being spent elsewhere/loading up on more things to sell? It seems to me that no matter how high you /may/ get to sell an item for, you've lost out on other things anyways.

*blocked*

>make currency tab public to sell one specific type of currency
>every hour some korean nigger offers half the market price for something that I'm not selling

Attached: aaaaaa.jpg (625x415, 20K)

>buys it from someone else because they are not autists unwilling to haggle and fuck the economy for a single cent
What now...
Punk?

Making a lower offer is fine in PoE for valuable rares and nothing else. I don't want to see that shit when I'm selling an item there's a market price for or something that's cheap as fuck anyway.

We know how. But in the time you sand nigger haggle we do sth that is enjoyable or are more productive while farming than your marginal profit

this is why auction houses and stuff like the ge in runescape are a blessing
of course it's still a double edged sword, it kills a lot of interaction with people
But I think most people would use a website that would ''list'' the average prices anyway

Anyone who puts up a number first is at disadvantage.

I've NEVER heard of this and i traded in tf2, albeit somewhat casually. That sounds so fucking faggoty on a level where it makes me legitimately wince

Nowadays they are all niggers trying to scam people but years ago there were much more gullible people who couldnt price check by asking around or people who didnt care much about the exact value and were ok with getting enough money to buy the other thing they wanted to buy
Having more resources online fucks communities

Attached: 1480103677450.png (256x192, 6K)

RETURN THE SLAB...
OR SUFFER MY CURSE...

Attached: kr.jpg (960x720, 301K)

Yes, it never works out in favor of offerfags, because everyone who messages them is trying to scam them as well. At best they are going to sell for a market price anyway.

Y-yeah, how are we honest jews supposed to tric- I mean reward players with rare items if they keep asking for the "market" price whatever that means.

>pay the price
>don't get the item
Pick one and cope.

i never traded in tf2 either but it was a thing in dota2 trading when that was still a thing

>This isn't some middle eastern
It is if the seller wants it. Pay or cope.

This used to happen a lot to me

>Pay or cope.
The only one coping is you, when you don't sell your item. Ever.

I told you the price. You are free to go to someone else who prefers spending their time playing Super Schlomo Simulator 2019 and get it for 13c instead.

>you don't sell your item
Holy projection. Anti-offer brainlets are so funny.

are you me?

>someone else who prefers spending their time playing Super Schlomo Simulator 2019
>never mind me being the jew in this scenario

Attached: 1525129586276.jpg (1280x1110, 238K)

I honestly couldnt say, but i dont feel that it's ever been *really* worth it. It's not worth doing as a trade technique as far as optimized profit goes and i wouldnt recommend doing it even if it were. Just name a fucking starting price and go from there, it's not worth it unless you have like just one or a couple items you dont mind burning an hour or two on. I guess i would say that for regular market play, it's absolutely terrible

DAMAGED

It's all monopoly money in the end, I just kinda miss the community aspect

This shit is why I'm never able to get anywhere in Path of Exile. Fucking losers spend 5000 hours per league farming and expect everyone else to do the same before trading with them. Goddamn spurgs man.

>Offer market price to an offerfag.
>"Do you think I'm stupid"
>It's literally what it sells for everywhere else, if you're not going to sell it to me, then I'm going to go buy it from someone else, Bye.
>"W-WAIT, I'LL SELL IT TO YOU FOR THE MARKET PRICE."
Why are they like this.

>If you wont give me a discount youre a jew
Poorfriend, I offer the most valuable of services in my shop. I actually give you a price instead of jerking you around trying to kike an extra 2c anywhere I can. You want to play the offer game and try to snag a bargain you go do that, Im not here to play the sneaky merchant and Im not running the PoE branch of the salvation army.

>mfw destroying my extremely rare items in front of people rather than selling them

Attached: 1534860591800.gif (376x320, 451K)

You can clear the game with turd gear, so you're just bad.

Ohh fuck ive unironically actually done this (more or less), i didn't go afk until the end but basically i pretended that the trade was glitched/not working, the nigger literally hounded me for like 2 or 3 hours straight trying to coax me into trying again like "hey bro cmon let's try and figure this out" and "have you tried [thing]?????"

>Dude
>Hey
>Bro
>You there???

Attached: 1567307623510.jpg (200x200, 11K)

What does "wuw" mean?

No you can't. Die in three separate fires.

If i had to guess, "What u want?"

>Pay or cope.
Nah I will just buy it off someone else

nigger you can do everything without trading once easily. ssf is a fucking thing you mong

>retards think I know what's every shit item thrown in dump tab is
>retards think I'll price check it for them
Nah. Offer anything above 5c and it's probably yours but pricing anything but uniques and really top-tier rares is not a hassle worth going through

>want to buy unusual
>"offer"
>have 150 keys
>offer 100 keys through the outpost
>offerfag sends me a trade request
>let it expire each time
>he does this for 3 months
>keeps commenting on my profile thinking I don't see it
>do this to every offerfag for months with no intention of buying

Attached: 1029248120.gif (500x440, 2.36M)

Haggling is disgusting.

>does it have damage mods and high life/es and res
>no - vendor it
>yes - look up the sums and price it accordingly

>Nah. Offer anything above 5c and it's probably yours but pricing anything but uniques and really top-tier rares is not a hassle worth going through
>I'm not going to price check,. and I'll wait for an offer.
>But as soon as I get an offer, I'm going to price check to make sure I'm not getting ripped off.
Stupid fucker.

>trimming armor 50K

every fucking time without fail.

Attached: 1561305186281.png (720x717, 565K)

reminds me of some shit i did in wow one time
>guy trying to find the person he was trading with after relog
>intercept it and play along
>"meet at booty bay"
>agree and say i'll be a bit, gotta do some stuff first
>friends pretend to be the original guy who'd "went afk" and shit
>keep up the fuckery for over an hour
>"so are you coming or not?"
>explain in painful detail we've just been fucking with him
>get screamed at for another hour

Attached: 1479797135622.png (534x432, 286K)

Why do you jews get so triggered at the notion of haggling

Haggling usually means paying below the market price, not above it, retard.

>TF2 trade server
>clearly announce my item and how much I want for it
>someone sends a trade and in the trade chat asks "hey what are you selling"
>clearly answer again, ask if he's interested
>"nio"
>closes trade

Attached: 1054.png (384x390, 153K)

Attached: 1566169497830.jpg (783x623, 44K)

>put something way above market price
>in other words fish for some clueless newbie to swindle out of their earnings
>pollute the market and wast the time of people looking for a fair deal at the same time
Retaliating against people that pull this shit should be culturally standard. Both in games and in real life, put in an offer they'll jump on and then ghost the fucking retard.

>scanning tf2 servers for newfags with hats so you could jew them

Attached: 1554596232270.jpg (396x482, 54K)

exactly why warframes market is pretty much cancer

Not neccesarily
You can just say ''No haggling'' and your issue would be solved too

playing video games with market systems literally makes you into an autistic sociopath

Goys gonna goy

Attached: 1477214968308.jpg (540x381, 88K)

okay
Offer.

If anybody does this, offer something stupidly fucking low. Half the time these people don't know the value of the item, so when they say "offer better" you can usually then offer like 75% the value of the item and get away with it.

>how much for this item?
>"offer"
>I make an offer, a bit generous for what the average price is
>什么他妈的你他妈的刚才说我,你这小婊子?我会让你知道我毕业了我班的顶部的海豹突击队,我已经参与了许多秘密袭击的基地组织,和我有超过300证实杀死。我在训练的大猩猩战,我在整个美国军队的最高狙击手。你是我什么都不是,但只是一个目标。我会消灭你他妈的精度喜欢哪一个从未见过在这个地球上,记住我的话他妈的。你以为你可以逃脱说狗屎我在互联网上?再想想,笨蛋。在我们发言,我联系我的秘密横跨美国间谍网络和IP被追踪作为现在让您风暴,蛆更好的准备。这抹了你打电话

t. Illidan server.

Attached: jim carry sarcastic laugh.gif (250x250, 393K)

This character's VA died of a flu, right?

3 (You)'s and one banepost

EXTREMELY BASED

>playing WoW in BC
>maxed out jewelcrafting when it was out and was one of the few people on my server with all recipes
>some user wants me to bulk cut him a ton of gems, probably an AH flipper.
>opens trade and proceeds to give me the stacks
>I tell him brb, going to the reagent vendor for some items
>logout for two weeks.
>log back on sell gems
>receive several angry mail from vendor user.
>ever single message has a grey item for 100k gold C.O.D.
The guy spammed me for nearly a year. Bought epic flying on all my max characters and had money left over.

Attached: smell of money.gif (200x150, 3.48M)

The good thing about TF2 is that it has automated trading sites for nearly every item in the game so you don't have to bother with faggots trying to sell something overpriced.

Make that four (You)

lol

I do that but block them after the offer. I play Warframe on ps4 so sometimes they will pm me out of the game, it's great

Sometimes I don't care about virtual economies. Sometimes there is just one particular item I want and I don't care about the others. So I just trade what I have (stuff I don't want) for the item I do want. It's a good deal for me because that's all I want in that particular game.
But then it turns out that the item I traded happened to be "more valuable" according to some spreadsheet on some subreddit that I'm not familiar with. And then people act like "lol you just got scammed you got ripped off". It's annoying. Playing a merchant in games can be fun but not everyone who uses the trade function once or twice is trying to be fantasy Warren Buffett.