For me, it's carbon

for me, it's carbon.

Attached: 1565571193628.jpg (1199x628, 168K)

>carbon
hot pursuit or bust

Carbon is just "okay" coming off MW 2005.

The crew gimmick was meaningless.

with a car you can go everywhere you want

Attached: 1565570762316.jpg (720x960, 53K)

i will always have a soft spot for NFSU 1

Attached: 11.png (800x600, 543K)

Someone post it.

The problem with carbon was that the cops were just an annoyance and there was nothing to gain from pursuits (unless you were going for reward cards). It just felt kind of meaningless. Also, crew members didn't do shit.

That game is shit, there is never any reason to upgrade your car. The opponents cars are all nerfed to be close to yours

that's kind of the purpose of the cops, it's exactly the same in every nfs game that has cops. they're easily exploitable in all cases and the pursuit doesn't really serve any purpose other than you experiencing the chase.

It had a mediocre soundtrack.

Underground 2 was a straight upgrade with the open world and full on ricing

One thing I hated so much about this game was the amount of cars you unlocked that couldn't be customized or used in career mode. Felt like a real tease not being able to use cars such as the M3 GTR, MR2 and the Le mans Quattro in free roam.

>Shittier cops
>protecting territory
Canyon races were cool, but I'd rather Most wanted

>tfw making a black/green Cuda with an exposed supercharger
Only reason to play that game since no one else let you do that at the time. I don't think even the Forza series lets you do that to your cars.

There was a glitched quick race which allowed you to leave the track and drive around the city. No pursuits tho.

It really doesn't matter if you have the pc version anyway.

but mw has shit tier cops too

Bounty Grinding killed MW 2005, Carbon was better solely because of it.

They're tougher than Carbon

I liked grinding in that game, for whatever reason.

The race tracks are really underwhelming because of the open world bullshit

not so much it would matter

Please, the only thing that was more threatening than a semi truck was Spike strips