She's in

She's in.
youtu.be/Ct9XoBubDj0

Attached: VGAME Kizuna AI.jpg (2000x1562, 990K)

Yes, she's in the communist party of China

fuckyuu

Attached: ai kizuna pistol.jpg (659x720, 51K)

Whatever happened to that drama surrounding her having a different seiyuu? Is it all over?

I hate Ai. Chinese dog.

She has at least 2 replacement Japanese VAs and the entire Chinese persona/VA. It is absolutely disgusting.

OwO

She's in my heart.

>She has at least 2 replacement Japanese VAs and the entire Chinese persona/VA

Attached: 1555192129259.jpg (600x733, 27K)

Are you retarded? Her gaming channel was clearly a different VA for a while, then she went to China on tour and her main channel got a replacement. It isn't a secret, she herself acknowledges it she even has videos where she interacts with them.

Chinese Ai was a huge controversy it literally happened last month, she has her own youtube channel.

She's fucking dead.

Chinese is an absolutely horrid language, literally the only good thing about it is its writing system

It turned out they were all baseless rumours, as it was obvious.
Replacement is the wrong word, but she does have clones to help with the output while she's busy.

>Chinese Ai was a huge controversy it literally happened last month

Why? Nothing changed about the original Japanese VA, they just added a Chinese one for a Chinese audience.

Chinese bootlicker.

>Why?

Attached: tiananmen bots.png (920x2850, 1.01M)

Because the US can't win a fair tradewar.

Eww, fucking gross. Chinese is one of the harshest languages to listen to, especially when women speak it. It's like ear rape.
>they just added a Chinese one for a Chinese audience.
Oh yeah, fucker? Why don't they add an English one for an English speaking audience? Fed up with entitled chink bugs.

The Chinese thought the VA was a friend of the company's director, but it turned out the voice didn't match.
The reason is that China doesn't have access to YouTube, so this one is on bilibili.

For those who don't know what the deal with the va's situation is

>there are multiple ai clones, for a total of 4 ai's
>one is dedicated to her gaming channel
>another is on her main channel, will often team up with the original/gamer one
>the primary needed help during the last events because she's now delegated to being the main singer, but will remain (at least according to pr statement but with her distinct voice changing her out and having another sing will bring in problems)
>there is another clone, this one is dedicated to her chinese channel on bilibili, with only 2 appearances on her YT channel

Honestly bros, wait until she releases a new song that doesn't have the original's voice to be afraid, personally I wish each of the clones other than the chinese one all had their own distinctions, she has enough models, just give one to each of them or maybe slight tweaks, gamer can stick to being gamer ai, let og keep the original and let the other use the frilly model (but not the birthday one, save that for anniversaries)

Attached: ai chan wont be tricked.jpg (378x405, 25K)

You don't have to worry, other than ChAIna, the clones can't sing for shit.

>this is what weebs like

I understand the chinese VA since it's to appeal to the chinese, but why the split of the original Jap VA? Because she's tired and couldn't put out content at a rate faster than the demand? If so, then this is just a case of the producers/higher ups behind the brand just getting too greedy and wanting more. They shoulda just stuck to the original since she's already pretty much iconic.

What is the name of the OG Ai VA?

i actually stopped following her since she got that much traction, i was just happy that her VA doing great and this whole Virtual Youtuber shtick worked out for her but seeing how soulles it became, i dont know what to think of it anymore

Attached: ai007.jpg (638x746, 69K)

made for big white ____

This will never ever be revealed, nor any claims to who it is to be confirmed.

IT HAS to be revealed nigga, don't tell me that shit. How can people know who are the other 3 AIs but not the OG?

>Why don't they add an English one for an English speaking audience?
Who the fuck wants an english speaking Ai? She'd just be a gross thot.

AI said herself that she was focusing on that big international level festival performance she had lined up. Her singing has improved drastically as result too.
You're right about them being greedy though, this whole thing exists so they can keep the channels running while AI is taking the next steps forward.

I unironically think someone like Cristina Vee can pull it off

Kill yourself back to ribbit, faggot.

>had to clone a character by making 4 different people voice act each clone
>each clone is in charge of different categories of video and business
The Ai-Chan Cinematic Universe starts now

Attached: 395CAEA0-2FFC-4DF1-B322-05F25C953993.jpg (547x692, 38K)

Well, she's the official dub voice. But there's no need for another clone, unless they wanted to make a Twitch channel or something.

That's cool and all but where's your proof?

>official dub voice
That's a thing? I remember when they had trouble getting consistent english subs. How many VYs are still relevant these days?

Nobody, but who the fuck wants a Chinese speaking Ai?
Only the chinks, because they are entitled locusts who steal everything and make it bootleg because China Numbah Wan

Not really a thing, but the only time she's been dubbed it was by her. AI made a cameo on the Ingress anime.

Most Vtubers became normal streamers, by the way.

I'm so fucking sick of her voice

>China Numbah Wan
Let's not bring that up, I'm still disappointed with the International 2019 Shanghai crowd.

Is she jusy credited as Kizuna Ai everywhere?

Kasuga Nozomi.

She is.

Attached: 1567459028673.jpg (1920x1080, 109K)

>Ai is the new Ronald McDonald

Attached: artworks-000373331157-7qjckd-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 43K)

>remember when she was still starting out
>dreamed about becoming an idol, singing, being in commercials, having merch, starring in games and other stuff
>all her dreams came true
I'm happy for this cute idiot AI.

Attached: smugAI.jpg (669x696, 78K)

She's more like The Stig

I'm not.

FUCK.

Attached: 4b63feac9e2f9eeb369e7f2de643cea0389cb1905b451ae8300fd22e69bae083.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Why the fuck do you care how others do business? You utter niggerfaggot. Just off yourself already.

Die in an industrial accident, chink bug. Choke on fake plastic rice. Everyone is sick and tired of your faggotry invading their hobbies and interests.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a chink
Literal reddit mindset.
>Everyone is sick and tired of your faggotry invading their hobbies and interests.
See Trying too hard, CIA jew.

based

Attached: Ai gf.jpg (885x494, 76K)

>(virtual) e-celeb thread
Damn I hate neo-nu/v/ so much.

I think her clones did a great job while the OG was away for a while. It wasn't fair how the chinks treated them so harshly.

Attached: 1505133165225.png (1277x676, 823K)

never heard about her, is she another virtua singer?
a let's play channel?
what's the appeal?

She got big enough to sell out, thats probably the closest she'll come to the dream, I hope shes happy

>The CIA are anti-chink
Good, at least they can do one fucking thing right.
Your social credit score has increased by 2 points, Yang. Keep it up.

Attached: fuck chinks.png (1400x586, 682K)

I wonder how long that dream will last...

Attached: 1545060717145.gif (591x335, 1.24M)

>it's another triggered mutt

Attached: cbrown.jpg (1200x675, 59K)