Play Final Fantasy XIV and meet a cute gf

Attached: vlcsnap_2019_06_10_21h47m23s252.0.png (1920x1080, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dPj99C5gQ-o
youtube.com/watch?v=SAtD582a6cw
mobile.twitter.com/shirayuki_loli/status/1151818442128818181
youtube.com/watch?v=jLQo3Zv66mc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>PUGing expert

Attached: b13e37b494[1].png (417x180, 14K)

i ran out of membership and i dont know if i want to get it

why do people with dancing plague weapons fail the mechanics in e1s so hard

Attached: 1567477427328.jpg (2048x2732, 2.87M)

>guy leaves static because we are progressing too slow
>he is the one who dies the most and fucks up mechanics
He's wowfag of course.

The only way you can meet a cute gf in Final Fantasy XIV is to become a cute gf first

Because tome gear has rendered titsex DPS check utterly void at this point so people can just brute force everything and ignore mechanics, which is a wipe in savage.

Because they were on the floor when they got it.

You should be celebrating at his departure not resentful.

Why is buying a house in this game such a shitty experience?

Those flares/time flares are brutal.
How do you deal with the two look away eyes that go off at the 3/4(?) time flares?

>try xiv
>everyone goes crazy for shadowbringers
>make friends, join an fc
>everyone takes a break after the content dies down
>let out subs lapse
>still talk and hang out on discord
>plan to come back when the next big patch hits
This is refreshing as fuck compared to when I played wow. No one feels pressured to sub and make the game their life playing it 24/7

>quit and keep a character only to do Yorha raid
>look at screenshot folder
>urge to resub early rises
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>get kicked from an e1s party because the healers didn't top me off after an altered vice and virtue marker causing me to die to dimensional shift thus the party wiping due to the orb I couldn't pick up
Aether is such a joke.

I'm resentful because we were actually debating if we want to take him to Titan because of his very poor performance on levi. We would have killed Titan if not for him considering we are on p3 already and then when he left he pretty much blamed us and didn't find any fault with himself.

1 MISTAKE = KICK

DPS adjust

new guy here
has anyone noticed that your character's face looks markedly different (like misshapen) in certain cutscenes? I do MSQ roulette pretty often and my character always looks awful but i think she looks nice in-game. probably just me though.

Lighting.

I mean, this is what YoshiP said a long time ago on how to play the game. Didn't you guys realize this by now?

Yesterday I waited a literal hour for the last DPS to show up on E1S practice with add phase prog as requirement in description. We do two pulls and the ranged keep messing up the first set of orbs somehow letting the AoEs fall on the melee. I couldn't even finish typing asking what went wrong before the first person left after like 5 minutes of playing and then we all naturally disbanded. At least I got to level FSH.

We l4d now?

ya that could be it

Can someone explain to me why the fuck Summoner has a 2 minute rotation?

Who the fuck thought this was a good idea

Stop pulling the first mob in the Twinning to the gate. Itt's fucking pointless.

Attached: 1567291720983.png (1518x2034, 1.36M)

I thought it seemed cool because summoning used to be heavy on MP in FF games so it could translate into that. Then I leveled it and realized it was just some wonky poison mage.

yeah, play ffxiv and meet a cute gf!

Attached: 1458849882515.png (934x1265, 77K)

I'm surprised other people do it, i thought it was just one weirdo.

The eyes should stand next to each other so that non-flare players can just stand between them and the boss to worry about it at all. If you have the flare, the eyes detonate at the exact same time as the flares, so just look away then.

>final quest of each expacs MSQ is the name of the expac

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 5K)

I haven't played in a week. How's NIN now? How's SAM now? How's SMN now? Those were the 3 buffed jobs right?

>And thus is ours Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Online!
So that's why they call it that

same thing with amaurot, fucking roulette hero tanks always do this shit

Why are people like this?

>NIN
just play monk
>SAM
just play monk
>SMN
lol

group stacks in the eastern edge of the platform. dudes with the eyes stand a little north and south of the main group. the group is looking at the boss which should be directly west of everyone, thus the group dodges the eye blast. the two distant flares just face outside while flare goes off to dodge the eye blasts

Don't fall for egirls, they'll cheat on you with no second thought and in no time.

Attached: 1567365076616m.jpg (898x1024, 94K)

>are you saying im not worth it
LMAO why are women so insecure

I like playing pet classes but the micromanaging placement part gives me anxiety. What do?

Dilate

I saw some do it on a stream, but as a joke to annoy the hosts. Then I had a tank doing the same (with pocket healer GF who broke adds free on the first boss and got us wiped almost twice) yesterday. Of course he waited long enough on the mob spawn for us DPS to assume he would tank there. As soon as we started doing our shit, he ran ahead, getting the mob out of reach.

Attached: 1559065504926.jpg (640x960, 101K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

>Imagine there is people who level up a DNC until 80 then realize they deal less damage than .. well fuck nobody deals less damage than DNC.

But I'm a man

Attached: 1531885450_52001.jpg (450x600, 45K)

NIN and SAM are still trash, wait for 5.1

Don't fall for any internet girl or online relationship . Dating online is by far the worst thing you can do and I can't believe the are dudes who even pay money for it.

I do this as tank just to annoy the DPS

youtube.com/watch?v=dPj99C5gQ-o

Attached: 1563392141967.png (1920x1080, 1.47M)

Definitely not worth it, you vapid whore.
Tell the fucking guy instead of using him like a cumrag.

Shuffle?

Attached: 1560917128479.gif (600x600, 868K)

13 days what?

>Shadowbringers Countdowns
It's a mystery.

>Week #whatever of Eden Savage
>The DRG in my group is still hellbent on killing me every single dance phase on Titan P3

Why do people overcomplicate the dance? Why are people so shit at raiding in general? FFXIV's raiding is some of the easiest there is if you simply know how to filter information not relevant to you. All he has to do is look for where the second AoE goes off during the dance and stand there right after and he doesn't need to move for the rest of it.

And yet he insists on moving everytime they explode and then killing me despite the fact I keep telling him he has to end one ahead of me on rotation 1 and 3, and I have been DROPPING MARKERS for where his safe zone is the second it becomes available.

Attached: 634.jpg (764x705, 173K)

Get a better DRG

>December 2015

Attached: 257454845.png (350x461, 166K)

Have I been teleported to 2 months ago?

God I wish I had a nerdy overweight GF who would play games with me and cheat on me

It's more like a high risk, high reward IF it works out to begin with, the chances of everything going wrong to some level is always there, be it cheating "because i felt lonely", losing interest, losing hope and so on.
But when it does work out? It seems like it's life partners kind of deal, this coming from the group of friends I had in maplestory.

Though, i wouldn't recommend it.

No you don't

Attached: thicc.webm (1280x720, 2.48M)

>cheat on me
With who?
Their fucking dog?

wonder what she's up to now

trust me, you don't, especially when you start trying to lose weight.

what an absolute unit

Attached: 2364235235287.png (470x446, 330K)

Huh? I already am thin and good looking

All three have deep-running issues that can't be fixed with potency changes. SMN and NIN could be the top dogs for DPS and there still wouldn't be anyone playing them because they're so fucked mechanics-wise.

Then why drag your standards that low, man?
Fucking hell...

Those are my standards, I want a cute nerdy overweight gf

>40 minutes in duty finder
>oh boy, can't wait to explore the expansive dungeon with hidden rooms and secrets
>group runs past mobs
>ignores treasure chests
>passes by 70% of room
>boss cinematic starts; BOSS ARENA WILL BE SEALED IN 15 SECONDS
What's even the point?

Attached: 1.png (675x750, 649K)

>dpskek

single player game with 3-7 botlike entities

To do current content

When you finish a dungeon for first time the on the second try you want to do it asap.

Now put yourself on our shoes, we already did that dungeon 23498298423 times and we want it quick and don't spend 60 minutes in a low tier dungeon.

what other mmo has you explore dungeons and has a community that encourages exploring them on a daily bassis

Because you can run the dungeon solo when unsync'd, or use squadrons for all the non-linear dungeons.
No one wants to spend 50 fucking minutes in Brayflox's Longstop so you can waste everyone's time fishing for hi-potions and gear you can't equip. There's a way more efficient way of doing this that doesn't involve dragging along three other players that are just trying to get their roulettes done.
Also,
>not specifying that you wanted a full clear up front

Attached: 1550106968069.png (509x344, 296K)

>I decided I don't want to be with him LIKE THAT
Let me guess, he showed up at your door and he wasn't 6ft+ gigachad and you realize you prefer when the pasty, skinnyfat MMO nerds give you money and attention online, but not when it comes time for you to reciprocate the relationship

I read shadowniggers.

Attached: 1506375817016.png (452x361, 52K)

>Hate rapiers
>But love RDM
It's like being a fag in denial

Attached: 1566404856827.jpg (253x234, 48K)

>love rapiers
>but hate RDM
It's an abstract kind of feel

Are you saying she isn't worth it?

>gf

Attached: 1561184584307.png (656x529, 640K)

>gf

Attached: 1499643072379.webm (1920x1080, 1.64M)

Can confirm. Cosplayers are even worse because they constantly crave attention and mixed with their insecurity they'll abandon literally anything for another fix and they'll take any kind of attention they can.

>working on my goal to get every class to 80
>decide to focus on getting the rest of my healer classes to 80 after finishing WHM
>tfw critting with SCH heals

Holy fuck, that's awesome.

Attached: 1504657418436.jpg (306x331, 69K)

I've played for 5 years and I never even made a steady friend, let alone a gf.
It was pretty fun dicking around in dungeons and stuff when a couple of IRL buddies finally tried it out in time for ShB. I should do that again some time.

Attached: 1564265181868.jpg (1920x1080, 143K)

>expansive dungeon with hidden rooms and secrets
It's your fault for putting it in your head that this game has "expansive dungeons with hidden rooms and secrets"
The few ARR dungeons that tried this put shit rewards in the hidden rooms anyway so nobody cares and nobody will ever "explore" a dungeon.
>40 minutes on duty finder
Was this for Castrum Meridianum or Pratoreum? I've been leveling DPS recently and nothing took quite this long

>WoW refugee
>one of the most entitle player around, expect everything to cheese in one go

What's he on about?
I'm not educated at all when it come to this stuff but it seems like there's a legit medical problem here.

Attached: 1563610904191.jpg (307x462, 28K)

Sup fags, Classics down for an hour, maybe I'll stay here and laugh at you trannies! Lol.

Somebody post the Shadowniggers edit for

Attached: 1542398263356.png (2338x1318, 1.29M)

If I tank, and there's someone new in the dungeon I ask if it's okay to take it easy for the new guy, the only time I had someone being a bitch about it was a bunslut healer.
Just talk it out man, despite how nobody ever peep a god damn word in this fucking game, people are usually chill.

Attached: 1567489477560.png (879x545, 565K)

What does the opening lyrics say?

FIGHTING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD

>forced surnames
i said it at release and i will say it now
shit game

Would you believe I met a tomboy who plays ff14 and seriously does not have a penis and XX chromosomes.

I'm not sure that's supposed to exist, I wonder if there was a timeline crisscross or something.

Attached: em.png (781x1040, 1.34M)

I don't know where you're getting these speedrunning trannies
I've never run into people doing that shit unless no one was new to the dungeon

>love rapiers
>love RDM aesthetically
>wish I hit harder than a pool noodle

thanks, have this smug au'ra pic I just made

Attached: smugaura.jpg (664x663, 226K)

oh look, it's the RDMfag again

Thats an interesting way to phrase "pedophilic lalafell"

people got too caught up with shit posting

extremely cursed

Attached: 557107829750.png (873x954, 934K)

I get them all the time.
I personally don't mind, but at the same time I can understand why people would want to take their times in a dungeon, particulary if they're new.
Hell my very first time running Sastasha was with a speedrunning tank, and since I was healer it was really stressful, so I get where these people are coming from as well.

Attached: 1555971775930.png (492x440, 188K)

Is this any good for PLD on striking dummy?

Attached: 1fLLZpz.png (741x17, 3K)

>rdmfag
I just play other shit, but am still disappointed it feels kinda weak.

Attached: 1564523097209.jpg (449x405, 43K)

>pressing cure 1 was really stressful

Attached: 1566725995300.png (576x699, 194K)

Trannies destroying their bodies with hormones
I feel sorry for them

So a critical direct hit is double damage uh

Attached: FgIK8og.png (399x82, 42K)

>Sastasha
>speedrunning tank
>healer stressful
Nigga just spam 1 button

If you just spam cures you are healing wrong.

Welcome to Stormblood!

Attached: 1560905819200.jpg (724x1020, 169K)

Find a free company with nice people who are okay with it
>how
I wish I knew, every FC I've been invited to was dead silent. Haven't made a single friend in three years.

WHM cane dropped on this run, it was destiny.

Attached: fa7649c45c[1].png (387x44, 22K)

Who are you quoting

>If you just spam cures you are healing wrong.
>In an ARR dungeon where you only have cure and stone

>pressing cure 1 and stone 2 in Sastasha, where DPS can literally tank the dungeon, was really stressful

What the fuck does that mean?

>Asking friend if Summoner/ scholar are good
>They say there just shitty classes that there just glorified dot mages
Is he wrong or right?
Tfw New Faggot

Attached: 1567324899269.jpg (700x500, 30K)

90% of that rotation should be stone.

He's using a dumb meme wrong to bait (you)s.

That's kinda all you can do in fucking sastasha

SMN is the poorman's BLM. SCH is literally a healer. Are you a bitch?

Ask him how it feels to be back in 2014

Not if he's brand new and undergeared

BLM is the poor man's BLM.
Rotation puts people to fucking sleep.

SMN and SCH have the second biggest crybaby fanbase after Warrior, so I would recommend just trying it yourself and see if you like it because any response you get is going to be some seether crying about it not being "true summoner" or crying about how dying fucks up the Bahamut timing etc.

Who cares it's a pve game with no competition...

I think you're aware of this but you're merely pretending to not be, but I'm talking about how they perform.

I only started playing a month ago, but leveling both simultaneously is nice because you can go healer for really short queue times in Duty Finder and DPS for everything else. If you don't care about wait times just play whatever seems interesting.

>I'm talking about how they perform
clearly not
>SMN is the poorman's BLM. SCH is literally a healer. Are you a bitch?

Some things DRK needs
>Potency buffs
>Either no cost on TBN or a longer duration
>Dark Mind needs to be for all damage instead of just magic
>Abyssal drain either drastically lower cooldown are much more healing/damage
>Salted Earth needs drastically more damage and better cooldown

Are you still pretending or are you literally not aware of how SMN performs compared to BLM?

Sounds OP. Why play any other tank?

I said it was my very first sastasha run, meaning it was my first dungeon.
I wasn't aware of anything, or how this game was easy back then, so when the first I witnessed was my tank pulling ass to mouth, yes my ass clenched a little.

>SB and ShB raids place you on the arena after you die instead of letting you stay dead for the remainder of the run like ARR and HW did
I miss the good old days

Just did Dun Scaith. Everyone was a fucking shitter. How bad will Orbonne be?

No thanks I went home to wow classic. I prefer the better game thanks.

What meaningful evaluation of performance is
>SMN is the poorman's BLM
When it's literally above everyone in general?
Because >both caster? Is this really what goes on in your head?
>SCH is a healer
Amazing, thanks for informing us on how well it performs.
Fuck. No wonder people are trash at this game when this is the level of help thrown at a newfag.

>Breaking TBN gives potency boost to your procs, TBN has longer duration
>LD only requires 50% to be healed
>DM is 20% for magic and 10% for physical damage
>Rework Derilium instead of making it the poor man's Inner Release
PLD would still be superior in utility and damage unless DRK is drastically overtuned and even then it'd still pull ahead in utility. Right now DRK wouldnt even need that much to make it stronger, it needs to be made more engaging to play.

WTF are you talking about, only fights that did this were Titan and Leviathan. If you fell off the platform during Sophia you were 100% put back so you can be raised like every fight does nowadays. Also confirmed no-raider because The Manipulator had a very famous sacrifice strat where players would abuse the healer LB and the "back on your feet" FC buff. This wouldn't be possible if you just disappeared when you die as you seem to believe.

A tragedy.

Thank you!

Attached: 14556121251140.png (275x236, 8K)

I literally just finished base Heavensward
What did I think of it?

Attached: heavenskino.jpg (1280x720, 177K)

Should I switch to controller for casual play?
kB+m is starting to hurt my wrist for some reason.

Don't know about SMN but SCH is most definitely the most fun healer out of all of them, especially if you're a multi-rolechad.

SMN and BLM are filling the same spot in a group. Also, they've been put against each other as a natural comparison since ARR, which is to say since SMN was created. Today you get RDM to consider as well, but the BLM and SMN rivalry goes runs way deeper considering how new RDM is.

I guess if you're new you might not know any of that. Welcome to the game senpai, didn't like classic did you?

I play full time on a control, it's pretty fun and comfy

Make sure to turn on WHXB up or whatever

SCH is perfectly good. You pretty much just put a dot and fire broil only oGCDing healing and using GCD healing once in a while.

SMN is literally playing piano. Really good when you play them correctly, but mistakes are really noticable.

Controller is just as, if not better than kb+m in this game. If you're not memeing about your wrist I'd say seriously consider switching.

What in the EVER-LOVING FUCK went wrong?

Attached: stormblood.jpg (570x400, 77K)

MISFORTUNE HANGS HEAVY ON A HEAD ONCE HELD HIGH

I miss Emet.
>A smile better suites a hero
What a cheap trick to use in the ShB msq.

Attached: 1566865707021.jpg (512x640, 42K)

nothing Lyse's presence is overrated and the expansion is a fun ride

Attached: 1469200440695.png (491x585, 56K)

It kicks in every once in a while. It's mostly because I'm stupid and rest my wrist. I played SCH on controller in SB and it was okay. I guess what's an easy to play class that's good for transitioning to the controller.

50% is too little for how long living dead stays up. 60-75% will be good. How will you rework derillum?

>Really good when you play them correctly
It's currently bottom half at 100%, ahead of RDM BRD DNC and MCH, behind everyone else.

I was expecting to hunt a dragon as it ravaged across the land. Instead the dragon was in a cuck shed that you only got to in the end and instead you had to deal with an edgy Ken-sama.

It was comfy but Ala Mhigo was shit

Nice.

Controller sucks at targeting. It is what it is. You can customize targeting layouts but that's still more presses for what should be relatively easy. It affects different situations in different ways but most noticeable for healers and in frontlines. It would also help if Windows version had a virtual keyboard for gamepad. They created a good system but consolefags need to stop going around pretending like it's superior to good old 12-button mouse for which the game was actually designed.

good but overhyped

also can someone explain to me what the relevance of this was to the main story? They were in deep shit for shooting a protester but it was all k apparently because a bunch of big NPC's gathered to have a pvp match

Attached: 20190901175554_1.jpg (2560x1440, 692K)

You don't like Haurchefant and Final steps of faith was had a bad song.

Who wants to by my gf?
Men and (male)s need not apply.

Attached: 62099076_2330031360399972_7070401587087877661_n.jpg (480x480, 38K)

For the controller do people lock on? Do I just play exactly like I would kB+m? Any good tips?

Lyse. Zenos and M'naago was based.

Healers are usually the hardest on controller otherwise it's just getting used to it, doesn't matter much which job.

>SMN and BLM are filling the same spot in a group.
If you're speaking in absolute hypotheticals then feel free to exclude well over half the classes from anything that isn't Carnivale.
>Also, they've been put against each other as a natural comparison since ARR
And?
>rivalry
Ah, so it's your attachment to some fabricated nonsense from the re-release that has you spewing meaningless information then?
Good to know.

Enable WXHB
Share hotbar 78 only for your misc stuff
Enable your hotbars for when weapon drawn

Everything else is up to you, yeah console players lock on

Attached: bf6aa48e973d636adbc6c31ab67fe14860532c52.jpg (717x219, 84K)

Well, maybe to some people bottom half qualifies as "really good". Go figure.

No. Yes, you tab target.

Mhiggers.
Should've focused in one region instead of splitting the storyline.
Lackluster cast

Attached: 3566632653.jpg (1307x528, 391K)

>not telling him to play drg so there is more drgs to buff your mnk

Attached: 1563746621675.jpg (1200x744, 102K)

Don't worry. Next expac will be the real Mhigger expac.

Locking on is useless and a relic of the past back when we had accuracy and had to face the enemies to be able to attack them. Now that it's no longer the case it's redundant really.

Zenos is absolutely one of my favorite FF villains. You really have to love a man that's just completely out of his gourd and fucking embraces that shit. M'naago is in the category of acceptable catgirls along with Zhloe the retard and Khloe the cute and/or funny.

>Zenos is absolutely one of my favorite FF villains.

Attached: 1408468454253.jpg (400x462, 26K)

>console players lock on
No?

Yes

Attached: 2BE393EAB4014020AD5B57EE32F1D59B.jpg (750x1089, 281K)

is locking on not a clicking them
im new lmao

>watch YouTube video on XIV
>YouTuber has a cute intro
>Cat girl
>YouTuber is a fat white guy
HUH???

Hush now eledibus before he draws his katana again on you.

What the fuck else is he competing with? FF 1-5 villains have no personality whatsoever, they're just evil punching bags. Kefka is okay but he has no real motivation beyond, again, just blowing the fucking world up. Sephiroth is an alright villain, Ultimecia is gay as fuck, Kujo is even gayer. Jecht is based and redpilled, Gabranth only looks and sounds cool, who cares about XIII and XV.

>each .X MSQ quest is named after the name of said update and sometimes get that as title
A Requiem for Heros was peak Kino

The commoner/noble divide was threatening to open up even larger since it was the young Fortemps who gave the order to fire on someone who was just protesting, and the skirmish was a way to try and bring the people back together under a banner of national pride

>tfw MCH looked cooler in concept art than in-game

Attached: 1549100091293.png (1640x918, 1.16M)

>XV
>ardyn was just buthurt that his emprie was taken from him so he became an undying curse.

>thought it was a coat
>it's an arse cape

i wish they would stop giving paladins circlets and just give them helmets, does anyone like them?

Attached: such dilation....png (1920x1080, 2.6M)

Here is what WAR needs too not be worse tank
>Switch Inner Release and Infuriate so that Inner Release gets the new upgraded fell cleaves while infuriate gets the normal ones
>Storm Eye buff lasts for 30 seconds
>Nascent Flash no longer needs an ally to be castable

I only lock on when I play monk since that way its easier to move around the target.

sup xeno

>Giggle like an idiot every time Lahabraha shows his face in MSQ roulette
Fucking hell

Attached: 1546216999060.jpg (500x377, 19K)

the only funny variant desu

You're gonna ignore this very game that had Thordan, Gaius and Hades? Zenos is also just a boring evil guy for the sake of being evil that you resent so much.

Is it possible to make a miqo'te not look like shit?
I was thinking of making the oldest, gruffest cat dude possible

Attached: 1566939736286.jpg (236x350, 17K)

I liked Stormblood for the Content it delivered
The story felt a lot more grounded and gave a lot of background to shit we didn't know before. HW was more of a banger storywise no doubt, but there was not much meat to it compared to SB. Also Shinryu, the intro cutscene to the fight alone made it 10/10. Then you get to the second phase, his theme plays and slowly but surely the Stormblood theme fights its way in. Its fucking amazing and I don't see people point that out.

Attached: 1468983714676.png (480x608, 364K)

Indicative of real live.

>If you're speaking in absolute hypotheticals
It's not hypothetical. They fill the same spot in a group which is the caster designated spot. Both jobs are categorized in the same exact role. Jesus Christ, I hope you're having a stroke or something because if this is your normal brain function I fear for you. Going to argue with the official website next? You're free to run 2+ caster spots in your static if you want to, but it still won't change the fact SMN and BLM, along with RDM, are in the same role when they join.

BLM and SMN shared the same role together as a duo for the majority of the game's life time. It's entirely natural that people grew to compare them in some way and measure one up to the other. This is not fabricated nonsense, it's just a direct result of the circumstances. The game took root for a lot of us when caster was BLM vs SMN.

>Thordan, Gaius and Hades
All the three are "doing evil for the sake of a greater good" flavor with different toppings

Attached: 1544761924265.jpg (1024x1024, 135K)

>ask a friend if dragoon is fun to play
>sends me this youtube.com/watch?v=SAtD582a6cw
is dragoon fun to play? or should i level a bard?

Attached: 1543346285946.png (751x684, 683K)

No one would sleep with saucy anyway lole

>his favorite villain isnt the evil tree

dragoon is cool. cool armour because you just have reskinned tank gear most of the time and lances are cool. they are also fun and they look cool.

But Kan-E-Senna almost literally says that.

Attached: ffxiv_08142017_171007.png (1388x720, 1.84M)

Cute

Attached: 1562591484053.png (1779x1080, 2.66M)

I know how that is.
>person that dies the most in every single raid
>gold parsing deaths at 2 per attempt even after 50 pulls and constantly inconveniencing the entire raid for their sole uptime
>'ok so how are we dying to smokey????? we need to clear tonight'

MNK and BLM are on my shitlist this expansion.

Man I wanna slide my dick down Merlwyb's cleavage.

Is he really evil though? Maybe for the humans but the trees love him.

it's fun but pretty stressful at level 80 imo. I didn't play enough to make the rotation muscle memory though

That guy was BLM, he was constantly asking for heals even though he always was god knows where from the party.

>"I feel bad he spent thousands coming out here to see me and I don't feel like reciprocating his advances."
>"wtf, are you saying I wasn't worth the experience?"

what

UNLEASH DILATIMA

Attached: lahabrea.jpg (1117x1080, 528K)

Is this the face Sadu makes when she wants to fight?

catboys might be even worse than catgirls, they all seem really obsessed with their "cool original character". At least people who play catgirls don't pretend to be original
There was this guy on yt who made a vid on the history of the game and he kept shoving his shitty character into the picture for no reason, and he looked almost exactly the same way

>Raid damage
>Healer doesnt heal
>Heal myself
>"Wow healing is my job how about you focus on doing damage"
>Dont heal self
>Die from a targeted attack
>Stupid DPS cant avoid damage, wasting my mana

Attached: 26154815610.png (118x130, 5K)

Ah yeah the ffxiv gf's...
Met this cute good looking asian grill in my FC. Did voice chat with her and shit.
She got triggered when I said I didnt play XIV that much/got bored of eureka. Then called me weak because I wanted to play some games with my irl friends over her and xiv I guess?
I really guess it was just jealousy, but the thing is she has a husband already. Though he sounds like a bit of a knob as he goes on lots of business trips and says all gamers are desperate and have no life.
Women on XIV are fucking mentally challenged in ways.

Attached: ffxivgf.jpg (621x2870, 1.01M)

Point and laugh at this man.

>other tank has the need to take aggro
but why
can't we share

if you wan't to take aggro, you need to outdps me

Attached: 1564465895624.png (680x926, 464K)

BLM and MNK are both definitely FOTM right now. Retards flocking to it can't really be helped.

Fuck that hoe. I'm using bloodbath and second wind.

>Gaius being the Villain ever
Gaius figured he did the right thing and it came back around and bit him in the ass, thanks for muh Ascians. Even back in 1.0 he stood his ground and helped you even.
>Thordan
He was an obsessed bitchboy, the greater good is becoming a Primal and surpasses your Goddess to take her place. Isn't exactly the greater good.
>Hades
That's a matter of perspective really, he said himself that he doesn't consider us to be alive. And I get, getting fed up with watching people being retarded for a few thousand years. It is like watching normies speg out on twitter but for eternity.

I think the closest we ever got a character doing evil for the greater good in XIV's story is Asahi. And he was a retard.

too busy stylin' and dancin' to worry about MUH PAAAAAARSE PARSEPARSEPARSEPARPAPSREPREASPREPASEPAS ORTEPASRTEPASREASPREASP

>It's not hypothetical. They fill the same spot in a group which is the caster designated spot.
What game systems force exclusively one caster into groups that aren't manipulated by players?
>It's entirely natural that people grew to compare them in some way and measure one up to the other.
Not at all. You may have had a point when it was as needlessly neutered as tanks or healers, but when it comes to a role as open as dealing damage, especially when BLM performs above everyone else, the comparison is just a silly dig at old memories.

Fuck this hurts.

>You're free to run 2+ caster spots in your static if you want to, but it still won't change the fact SMN and BLM, along with RDM, are in the same role when they join.
If only you knew how to read. I guess that explains much about your poor logic.

SLEEPY

Attached: bro.jpg (1317x801, 275K)

I'm leveling everything to 60 because of the Garo thing and I recently finished bard and started with dragoon. Bard is fun and is almost certainly the best of the ranged dps classes. Dragoon is shaping up to be fun as well, at least for me. The astetic of the job also really appeals to me so there is that.
Don't bother with youtube garbage and just try both out.

That's the joke

Citizen morale was extremely low after the archbishop showed his true colors and the incident with the girl being shot just for protesting against allying with the dragons so they held this bout to prove to the people of Ishgard aren't any weaker for all the loss they were put through and can still take pride in their nation for all they can still accomplish when unified. Of course, that's all bullshit because you pretty much carry their asses all the way through the fight because you're hardcore but just ignore that

>Final steps of faith was had a bad song.

Yeah, I don't like Freefall either.

*pok pok pok, FWWSSHHH*
Ay bruhs.

Attached: 1553893930662.jpg (1000x1000, 377K)

Next time tell him to actually do his job then. Or just leave/or kick the retard.

I fucking hate retards like this. People who have no variety in what they play fucking annoys me to all hell, especially when they shit on you for daring to play anything else.

Fuck, I meant Revenge of the Horde.

>doing evil for the greater good in XIV's story is Asahi
Setting up his parents for death is for personal reason, not the greater good. Unless he actually did something else.

No thanks, 99% of the girls in this game are autistic neets, in a relationship, catfishers, or unstable trannies

>talking shit about Kuja

i take it

>FF 1-5 villains have no personality whatsoever, they're just evil punching bags.
Please shut the fuck up if you're never actually played 5.

Attached: 1566836821251.png (688x1000, 1021K)

I honestly like nerd girls, but girls on MMOs receive even more constant attention than IRL girls, to the point where they start to mentally classify men as disposable things. You can talk to a girl on an MMO one day and the next day she'll forget you exists, because of the sheer quantity of frustrated men throwing themselves at her 24/7

I have classes soon. Didn't sleep well last night. I just want to go back to sleep and play XIV tonight.

Holy fuck this is so prevalent in xiv. You make friends with someone and during slow periods of a patch you play something else and they start messaging you to play and feel like a neglected house wife when you ignore them. OTHER VIDYA EXISTS

Attached: 1530391784162.jpg (350x453, 18K)

Attached: 65.jpg (161x120, 6K)

80 is the same as it was 70 in SB, in some ways easier. The difference is that you now only need to put stardiver under the buff, but don't need to worry about BotD timer.
Rotation is pretty much the same too.

>You're free to run 2+ caster spots in your static if you want to, but it still won't change the fact SMN and BLM, along with RDM, are in the same role when they join.
Excellent, so your evaluation of SMN is a comparison to BLM (which parses above everyone anyway) because of filtration process for savage runs that not all statics follow.
I see.
Thanks.
>If only you knew how to read.
Funny, considering the conversation wouldn't have gotten this far if you could.

Just use your healing spells anyways. Don't let some dumbass healer try to alpha male you into thinking you can't sustain yourself. If they're doing the Barr minimum of keeping you alive, then fuck em. Tell them to do their job better.

He was a phycopath that did everything he did because he didnt care for others. He's a little bit like Hades in that regard. Kinda like Exdeath too but the tree was born that way.

I haven't seen pld circlets but if they're anything like Shire fending, I imagine they suck because they clip with 90% of all hairstyles

I genuinely trust no healer, I will always carry any healing abilities I have in order to claw myself out of death.

Well the greater good from his perspective
That was getting Zenos dick and starting a war with the Domans

Doesn't storm eye already last 30 seconds? Or am I getting that confused with some other buff

Any girls here? How do you feel when a person who's a guy plays a girl character?

My high school sweetheart plays this game, but I'm an upper 20s boomer now so luckily she's probably too old to edate since she was older than me.

Nobody date a teacher named Anya that you meet in this game. I'll kill you.

You are the retard here. Instead of having a normal conversation you get defensive.
Anyone who takes the time to read this picture knows you are full of shit.

^____^ :3

>new tales is just Estinien trying to run away from the lalas
Fucking kek

I made a mistake I meant increase duration too 40 secs like almost every other melee buff.

My guy friend did this when I didn't play for a few months before ShB dropped. I kept telling him that I don't want to get burnt out the second it drops, now I'm back in and he's the one burnt out.

Serves him right.

>Him
>In the wrong
Spotted the white knight.
She went off her rockes because he dared play a game other than XIV.
Your'e fucking dumb.

Attached: 1561621470108.png (163x177, 59K)

Yeah when she's about to wrestle your dick into submission

it's very fun but pretty static. if you're okay with learning one thing than augmenting it a little bit for certain fights then drg is a good job to play.

>legitimately gave her an orgasm by giving her the best fight of her life

Attached: 1564848569491.gif (70x109, 123K)

And people said WoL is a virgin.

I can't believe he's fucking dead.

Attached: 1561073076485.jpg (766x549, 130K)

>Wow healing is my job how about you focus on doing damage
Literally never ONCE in my thousands of hours of playing have I ever seen anyone ever say any variation of this.

>Queue up for Trial Roulette
>DANCING IN THE WIN-

Attached: not-pulling-the-plug-on-electronics.jpg (361x226, 12K)

Get height.
Little faggot couldn't handle a woman questioning him.

every single paladin artifact gear has something like the shire fending helmet. i know that if they have been doing it for this long people probably like the circlets more then a proper helmet but man does it look weird for the tank to have a burger king crown instead of a helmet

The Y'Shtola minion can dance?

>Her screams during the 4.4 trailer
Everytime

Attached: 1548724186745.jpg (1914x1079, 234K)

They are. They make a point of it in ShB when you go in the strip club.

>quote same line I already said a post before so he can get another chance to read since he failed the first time due to brain issues and replied with shit that made no sense
>excellent!
>misses the entire point anyway
To what point must you get when the person you're arguing with has to handhold you.

>Could've had a great fight against Varis
>Instead we get that fucking weeb Zenos AGAIN
SB was a mistake.

WEAK

It's moreso because Cecil had one

Attached: 1563693428023.png (570x457, 163K)

New version coming soon, since the FOTM fantasias are beginning to revert.
Viera players appear to be unrepentant assholes who play aggressively while Hrothgar siphoned many of the homosexuals from Roegadyn.

Attached: 1561185651973.jpg (3300x2504, 1.05M)

MUH FRIENEMY

Why does everyone say SAM is shit? Whats the problem with it?

It has low damage and no support abilities, but it gets the Ascian Slayer trait which causes fear in Ascian like enemies. But Ascian type enemies are rare so it just makes SAM weak.

Whenever I see a RDM vercure himself after getting hit by literally anything I feel really tempted to say it

based exdeath poster

Attached: exdeath splinter.png (800x480, 395K)

It's fine now.
The issue is that it was being shat on in the damage by DPS with more utility when SAM bring nothing but damages.
There's no reason for a selfish DPS like SAM to do less damages than other DPS with utility.

It can clear everything. The problem is that it has no utility but does less damage than jobs that do like MNK and DRG. It should be doing as much damage as BLM which has no utility.

Patch 5.1 is supposed to fix this though with more potency tweaks and making Shoha part of the rotation instead of a situational skill.

stormblood: bawwww it's not metaaaaaa
shadowbringers: its damage is too low to be selfish in some scenarios

Basically, MNK and DRG are both absolutely destroying SAM right now. The only melee that's below it is NIN and after 5.08 the difference became so small that you could say SAM and NIN are tied. This whole thing is only aggravated tenfold when you remember what's the SAM job concept to begin with. No utility, pure damage.

>It can clear everything.
No shit Sherlock.

Should I get back into this? I left around the end of Heavensward.

Viera are the new miqote type D

>pick up FFXIV because good memories of GW2 early to midgame exploration and participating in random events
>combat is so ponderously slow and uneventful that you nearly fall asleep
>forced group instances in main storyline
>ask people what the thing about the game is and nine out of ten says it's dressing up the character
Nah bros, I'm done here.

>tfw no horned ronsos having contempt over hornless hrothgar

It doesn't do damage comparable to BLM and it doesn't bring raid buffs so the idea is that it's a failure at everything it could be doing. Just in a weird place atm since SE really forced the whole pure dps, utility, "support" thing this expansion

>It should be doing as much damage as BLM which has no utility.
Not as much. As far as dev concept goes anyway. They've said SAM is more about simple gameplay and the potential to get padded with personal buffs into becoming a monster. Or something among those lines. Don't shoot the messager.

>fight
It's just going to be a qte event with him shooting down your talking points.

>who cares about XIII
Caius is the one of the best antagonists in the franchise, his only problem is looking like a bootleg Kingdom Hearts character

>WoL
>talk
WoL literally doesn't give a fuck in that debate so it's not like they are going to care for what he says.

That's dumb of the dev team to say because BLM is more simple to play than SAM and benefits from buffs more than SAM too since their burst scales much better and they don't have to waste buff uptime with moving to melee range.

Nods

I feel like viera and furrymen are the worse miquote and roes trying to escape identification off this chart

>benefits from buffs more than SAM too since their burst scales much better and they don't have to waste buff uptime with moving to melee range.
Don't do drugs, kids.

Trannies have to carefully monitor all aspects of the hormones taken or they risk life-threatening damage to their own body.

What the fuck were you retards talking about. """The Wall"" is a thousand times more smartly written and entertaining than the base 2.0 quests.

>healer waves to me or /dotes me after an instance
>female character in a cute glamour in general /dotes me
>lalafell start using me as a jungle-gym or sit with me
>three commendations after a dungeon

Attached: 1566693837072.jpg (255x229, 10K)

>Everyone who doesnt play the race I like/I am is a bad person!!!!
Fucking Yikes.
Kill yourself.

They kill ascians.

Attached: 1565717676363.jpg (1083x1021, 339K)

It's stereotypes chill out tranny bunmy

Says the bara furry faggot.

Am I supposed to play through waste my life playing basegame+expansions then lay low waiting for patches?

You can look at FFlog timelines and ACT data, BLM scales better with buffs than SAM. Even before SAM got buffed this was the case.

>mfw teasing people with emotes
>mfw blueballing them when they think I'm just a slutty healer and try to take it to pms

Attached: 1558442599016.jpg (267x279, 45K)

>no type c roegadyn to force me into a nuclear-family and raise our midlander/roe (highlander) offspring

Attached: 1539602183372.jpg (639x480, 74K)

It's just a dumb picture to have fun user, chill.
It's like the virgin vs chad edits, they just take the piss of both extremes.

>percentage increases scale better on higher numbers
You don't say?!

I don't see SAM ever doing as much damage as BLM. Only because BLM is the director/producer main. He will make sure that his own job is the best.

It doesn't help that people in game seem to really like being their stereotype.

>Want to but your dick between a man' cleavage

That is pretty gay

found the type c miqote

>salty bitches crying for BLM nerfs
Stay absolutely mad you fucking salty cucks, it's like the one fucking DPS job right now that's actually providing the output it should.

Attached: 1530240363741.png (1500x761, 322K)

Yeah I got nothing against that, but what can you do man.
I mean hell I play Hyur and I'm so boring I can fill both type B and C.

Attached: 1561562692507.jpg (377x527, 35K)

What meaningful point is being made?
This comparison that you are so fervently defending just because they are casters and a game label exists?
A hypothetical static could exclude based on that quality, but at that point, they could have any number of differing elements be requirements.
What good does "poor man's BLM" do for a sprout?

They need to add more options for other races and finally let Au Ra pick different faces and horns, PS4 should be able to handle this shit.

Attached: 3a429a8b90dddde0f1f55f904bc71a0c.jpg (850x893, 124K)

>"Guys im new mind if i watch the cutscene a little and can we do this a bit slow as well ?"

Boom it is just that easy, sometime you gotta use your hands ya know ? can't expect us to read your damn mind through the monitor

Sex with Y'shtola?

Attached: 3bafee79315fcca2095349bf180b326d.jpg (837x1275, 85K)

Yes YoshiP, so buff SAM already to be on par with BLM.

Barbed.

No

BLM only really gets special treatment in-so-far as the majority of their skill changes since Heavensward have been quality-of-life and new passives, since they hit gold the first time. Devs and players are both satisfied with the job and its near-constant risk/reward for flinging off more spells while mechanics are vomited in higher play.

old man is the only good choice if you're not 15 years old

hey wtf, how can i make mini Y'shtola dance brah ?

>he doesn't read minds
user...

Luckily I'm still in Heavensward

Attached: 6d917ceace8db0c526f0f67c20e8c1c4.jpg (800x922, 293K)

>What good does "poor man's BLM" do for a sprout?
>Fulfills the same role and is considered inferior.
Wow, magic stretch into the unknown to pull that one out from a simple sentence.

Trannies don't have a vagina that could clench an imprint of their internal folds and creases into cold iron, user.

Attached: 1544385404561.jpg (1786x1030, 128K)

It feels pretty good when people run to you as a DNC to catch the curing waltz after a raidwide. It's one of those minor things that really makes me enjoy playing it even though the damage is shit.

why are you guys arguing about balance
monk has mantra and brotherhood, doesn't have the need to stand in place like blm and does nearly as much damage as them
balance is fucked right now just play what you want unless you're really that concerned about numbers

>BLM is more simple to play than SAM
Do you honestly believe titan savage is easier to do as a BLM compared to SAM? I'm curious. I see a lot of people talking shit in Yea Forums without much experience or just saying things out of spite without much thought.

You're only delaying the inevitable

God damn, it's been a minute since I've seen some of the actual old boomer OC. Too many people using it for shitpost wars.

Attached: 1553170128677.png (1500x839, 371K)

That's never been about PS4. It's the way their servers work. Character data can't exceed a certain threshold because all character data gets copied over every time you join another instance.

It's why we got all these workarounds to increase inventory like the Glamour cabinet, Armoire and Chocobo Saddlebag that are completely seperate from regular inventory.

They aren't running at you for the heal, they are running at you to bait an aoe to drop near you.

I'll just have to shape her pussy after my cock

Attached: 1509418499585.jpg (600x835, 235K)

BLM is easier in Titan, yes. You have all the tools to handle it and still come up 2-3k DPS higher than SAM.

>download nude mod
>Jack off to my character stretching
>Feel immense guilt and awkwardness
What the fuck?

>Sloppy second
Whatever float your boat my dude

>feeling shame from fapping to a naked woman
it's good to be healthy user

chronologically he came inside first

Attached: 1563582055866.jpg (304x312, 39K)

Fuck off notCthulu

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

>implying all MMO endgames aren't dressup
coward

But I'm standing in melee range, any aoe there would fuck the dps

I meant before "that" happens, you ding-dong.
She's pretty much fresh out of the Aether right now

Attached: 1541606841840.png (1080x1920, 1.98M)

Total destruction is the only way.

>fulfills the same role
but why draw the line at caster?
>considered inferior
the classes are a straight upgrade to each other?
nothing at all different?

I think NIN does better than SAM now in most cases? they just got a bunch of potency buffs across the board

>jacking off to your daughter
Shame on you.

And it ain't happening bro.
It just ain't.

>she just kept getting back up

Attached: 1561574944182.gif (704x396, 994K)

It's funny how Monk is god tier in PVE but absolutely trash in PVP. Seems fair to me.

Au ra detected

Yeah but I mean jacking off to my character just felt wrong.

Why is nobody complaining about how poorly equipment was fitted to Viera? I swear I'm the only person I've seen complaining about it but I feel like the only shit I can wear on them is their starting armor because everything else is way too fucking half-assed and very clearly not scaled properly. It's always way bigger than it actually should be, very visibly floating off the model. I can't fucking stand it.

>tfw monk used to be pvp king

Fap to someone elses then.

He'll be back.

It even funnier Ninja is exactly reverse, trash in PvE but absolute demolish everyone if they have pocket healer

What you do is you get that milf-body Ebers mod and now every time you go to Eulmore your peepee's hard.

in all cases. NIN personal dps+rdps contribution from Trick is pretty good now. speed kills starting to run it over mnk or drg because 7 maxed out chars+trick is retarded as usual.

On the other hand, a NIN can be an absolute god of destruction in PVP

You'll see my uncle works for Final Fantasy and he's a l33t haxxor (but it will only work for people who haven't bought shadowbringers yet)

Attached: f6aab48596674802780a878d3a70e6d6.jpg (2480x3508, 1.03M)

When ffxiv first came out I never would've thought they'd end up having more subs than wow. crazy

>Unironically playing viera or hrothgar

You just jacked off to a persona of you you narcissistic bastard

Tell your uncle to let me get my dick burned by Suzaku then.

Attached: 1567213554879.jpg (621x511, 130K)

I'm thinking you classify as the later in the groups I mentioned in my previous post but let's give you the benefit of the doubt.

How is it easier? As far as pure rotation goes in a vacuum, both are braindead. As much as you can simplify BLM to spam fire then ice repeat, you can simplify SAM to generate 3 sen spend repeat. Both as so basic in their pure form that you don't really need to allocate braincells to either. Outside of a vacuum, SAM is free to roam and move at will within the confinements of melee range without losing it's lifeline while BLM is locked to it's main and must-spam action requiring 2.20 seconds of turret minimum. Back to savage Titan then. Force movement is all over the place, either from knockbacks (surecast and arm's length sadly nerfed from SB) or having to deal with mechanics. Drop meteor, run color marker here, run color marker there, etc. BLM then has to deal with its braindead rotation and manage their cooldowns so they can deal with the fact they simply cannot cast while moving. SAM has to deal with its braindead rotation and... and that's it. How is it that the first is somehow simpler?

What have you done titan savage with? Can I get a look?

Her in game personality is the exact opposite of me!

Imagine being the only one unironically butthurt at the good ol' race chart

>Not playing hrothgar
pleb

Attached: EAd1a3xU8AABrBN.jpg (1632x2048, 692K)

I don't want to be a womanlet. Highlanders and Roes are too masculine and Elezen are too live action Mario movie Goomba.

Only if I can get a big handful of gray Sophia nipple.

>overanalysing this hard
Never heard the phrase 'Poorman's X' before today?

Just put a frilly dress on your roe or femlander.

>playing a class that has hairstyles locked to a face so you can't change them without fantasia.
Top fucking kek get bent you fucking retarded bara fuck.

I'm playing DNC and having fun. I Just made a cowboy glamour and a tuxedo cowboy glamour for special events with a white cowboy hat. Games fun.

in pvp i mean, fuck

They still look like shit

I'm not going to play a Roe or a Highlander. I don't like their emotes, I don't like their faces, I don't like their idle animations, and in the case of Roes I don't like their bodies either.

The devs clearly hate working on new playable races. Hence why they said that Viera and Hrothgar are most likely the last they will ever add to the game. Which I'm fine with because dev resources can go towards something better such as more gear designs or improving the existing races customization.

You are an actual homosexual. Your next line will be ">liking men"

Attached: 1555322839233.jpg (236x334, 16K)

only furfags care about them as expected.

>He constantly changes hair
Can't relate. I stuck to a hair I really liked so one hairstyle is not a problem with me.

Attached: D_ft9BDUwAAfF2h.jpg (1200x1000, 125K)

I'm pretty sure it's just one of those meme dances people reskin to make other characters do, kinda like the fortnite dances. I'm pretty sure this one in particular comes from A Hat in Time.

NOOOOOOO wtf i have been lied to

I highly doubt that FFXIV has more subs than WoW globally. But I do believe that NA WoW is more dead than NA FFXIV. However, the opposite can be said for EU.

>If I say it first that doesn't make it true
Sorry, you like men, simple as that.

>new to the game
>enjoying all the content
>"what about facing extreme primals ?"
>MFW this bitch refuses to die for almost 2 days puggin

Attached: shiva.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

You aren't worthy of having your cock crushed by the vaginal equivalent of a hydraulic press, you predictable bastard.

I don't trust them with more gear designs because most of the gear in this game after Akihiko Yoshida went freelance is ugly and overdesigned with way too much asymmetry. I would however be in favor of adding deeper character customization to all races.

They need to hire new designers for equipment though and go back and re-do old shit.

EX primals have never really gotten less complicated, which is a great thing. Titan EX at level-sync is still fully capable of bending the game's playerbase over his knee just as much as he was when he was new, even accounting for potency tweaks.

why are musclefags such a sad bunch?

I was lucky and got two pretty nice mentors (Surprising I know) that where really patient and great at explaining. you'll get there

>just protesting
>tried to killed the WoL
>she dindu nuffin

Because our goal is nigh-unattainable, but Man does not stop believing.

Attached: 1567324037860.png (607x608, 627K)

Are you using duty finder for her? You can steamroll her in party finder unless you're doing minimum ilvl sync run.

to be honest its great, im having a blast playing this game
im at the point where im explaining how to fight her and i even build my very own CW link shell with all the friends i made fighting her
>t-thanks shiva ?

If you look at wow census sites there's like 500k max level characters on both EU and NA combined. Now consider that people have, in general, around 2-3 alts and you'll see how low the number of players actually is. Wow might still have over 1 mil players but over 75% of those are Chinese

That's not how you spell Ramuh
>Takes almost an hour for anyone that isn't a healer to get in
>AoE spells everywhere like a glorified bullet hell
>Charms only curable by AoEs
>Adds stand in conductive water
It's a literal nightmare doing pugs against him. I've been trying for a week to complete the sidequest for it and I'm still nowhere near completing it

how do I make a good looking roegadyn

Can this game even run on lowneds?

also

>40gb

WHY SO MUCH FOR AN MMO?

Even Elsword never had that much

i could try to help you user, i beat him this weekend and im pretty OK tanking him, wanna try ?

Stop projecting onto other people you fucking self insertfag
Was your own character not enough?

If male it's mostly in the hairstyle because there's only one or two good-looking faces. Abstain from facial hair unless you're trying to go for a full beard, in which case use pretty much all facial-hair options simultaneously because otherwise they only have a thin beard and a pedophile scrubby moustache.

If female, avoid pure default for either clan, play with faces and their features, and find a good hairstyle. Avoid the green skintones on Sea Wolf unless you're into that. Max bust or bust. "Resting bitch face" is somewhat unavoidable, but work with it rather than against it.

The game is toaster friendly. It has lower minimum system requirements than WoW Battle for Azeroth.

>Zenos stabs him
>Varis pulls the sword out and breaks it
>Zenos cuts him with a broken sword
>Gaius runs at him to attack and will almost guaranteed live despite being less armored

I can't imagine he's dead. Then again, I can't see how Gaius would be able to carry his ass out of there.

mobile.twitter.com/shirayuki_loli/status/1151818442128818181

Shut up niggermage

The only reason why you think that he's in the right is because you're also socially awkward. Both people in the picture are cringeworthy.

Having a real argument over videogames is actually childish as fuck.

>being a faggot that needs to change their hair...
Yikes

>video from normal mode

>WHY SO MUCH FOR AN MMO?
if anything its small for a MMO of its size. 40GB for the base game+3 expansion packs full of patches. For comparison Bless has much less content than FFXIV but its 55GB.

Attached: vote abandon now.png (1920x1080, 2M)

>that time Exdeath committed mass genocide against his own kind

Attached: 20-dczkab.png (480x320, 26K)

boops her nose

>ywn pop into voeburt castle for a quickie with feo ul/titania
>her multiple orgasms won't beat on the edge of the consciousness of all the fey like lightwarden titania's demands to play did, alerting all of il mheg to the hankey-pankey

Attached: 1540248078766.jpg (408x343, 27K)

Making a male, thanks!

Titania is a based trial.
Weeds out the retards.

If he was detached why would there be shame retard

Speaking of Bless, the servers shut down in 6 days. Remember when people on this board were saying that it was going to be the FFXIV killer because it had more views on Twitch?

Attached: bless this mess.jpg (816x165, 33K)

>said on Yea Forums - the vidya

Attached: 1552889886080.gif (500x364, 983K)

>play Elezen
>Type A actually describes me perfectly

I don't know how to feel about this.

Max height and muscle-definition or bust but stay away from typical man-slut/bara glamours. Max-height roe is fun.

Zenos is just boring >muh hunt and fight
autismo.
If hes your favourite villain you have legit shit taste.

It's not fucking hard, why do I get so many mouthbreathing healers that keep dying in this one?

It turns out most Yea Forumsirgins forcing a meme are retards.

Attached: 1557676430076.png (314x236, 170K)

>FOLLOW MY IDEA IM A GENIUS
>Its the ascians idea
Was he pretending to be dumb or

I want to kiss her so bad

He doesn't have to be complex. Not being complex is why he's being led around by the dick by Elidibus right now.

>queue for Trial Roulette
>Trial in Progress
>first Titania party eats shit repeatedly and disbands
>queue for Trial Roulette again
>second Titania party eats shit repeatedly and disbands
>queue for Trial Roulette again
>third Titania party
>"One or more players has yet to complete this duty."
>Titania gets one-shot

It's weird how frequently this happens.

Dude holy shit even overgeared farm parties still wipe to electric tethers and brambles push. I was trying to farm mount and weapons for all classes while I was at it because better weapons are NipponJew timegated but fuck I hate it. You can clearly tell who floortank cleared lol

stereotypes exist for a reason.

I'm bad.

Attached: 1555713666270.jpg (250x250, 19K)

Explain, user.

People don't understand that you have to actually tank adds and not stand in the orange.

People seem shit at dodging the ice, too.

Just get gud.

How are you this lucky to get Titania 3 times?

>"lucky"

Most of the parties I get it with wipe.

whats the quickest way to cap tomes right now? I can finally get my tomestone weapon..

Yo im a Female Highlander, what dóe it say about me ?

Lions are still God tier though.

Attached: LadyBoner.gif (100x100, 246K)

>finally get to doing eden normal
>think I can handle titan since I got through the first 3 floors just fine
>I'm the only one that kept eating shit

Attached: 1550339694190.jpg (795x770, 58K)

Hunt Trains, boyo.

>trying to educate my doctors
Trannies are the worst

The other 7 must be thinking that you're a special Ed kid

see type C roegadyn

I'll never forget Bless because of this video
youtube.com/watch?v=jLQo3Zv66mc

Gay Hunt trains.

BOW DOWN OVERDWELLER

niiiiiiiiiiiice

>complete the main story in 100 hours
>stand around afk at the main cities for 10 hours
>log in to do dailies, log out
>uninstall game

Attached: 1563435927068.jpg (908x763, 408K)

I don't know how people fail the electric tether part. It's literally the same mechanic from Thunder God. In fact, a lot of her mechanics are repeats from previous fights. Shiva ice circles, the blue circle knockback from Sephirot, adds that have to be killed in order from multiple fights, chains from vault dungeon, etc.

kek what a retard you are

BASED end game poster

because of mouth breathing tanks
amazing at the lack of awareness some people have

just bend over

I just assume it’s WOWmhiggers who bought boosts

>reclear titan in one pull with a drg, bard, dancer, and red mage through party finder

Attached: 1394620102889.jpg (500x378, 48K)

Cheer up pwease~ UwU

Attached: 1541045799852.jpg (1920x1080, 823K)

Yoshi here take a break from my game buddy

post characters with huge moded fake tits

Me too. Even my greatest efforts are merly mediocre at best.

>a lot of her mechanics are repeats from previous fights
New players blasting through the MSQ ignore all of those mechanics. Sephirot isn't even a mandatory fight, most people who started recently probably didn't touch Warring Triad.

There's also retards buying boosts.

I hate that im grouped with those tards as a mnk maining since hw

go ask xivg for that

Attached: 1517233105088[1].png (1280x720, 960K)

Old players, maybe. New players do msq and only some optional content cause nobody runs the other.

That’s what happens when you make tanks be able to skip mechanics in normal then actually require a little more thinking than 123 in ex and savage content. You breed retards. That’s the problem in general with this game and it’s playerbase,normal content is ridiculously easy and end game content is still easy but a pretty big difficulty gap that most conditioned mouthbreathers can’t jump

bros.... I just got my first purple in a savage fight the other day... Am I good now?

No.

youre both pathetic

I think he was pulling a Thordan, the ol' "I'll just PRETEND to follow their plan, then once I've gotten more power, I'll just beat the ascians up, and then I win the world. Forever."

Anyone calling anything the "X killer" is most likely retarded
>any new chink MMO = WoW killer
>Apex Legends = Fortnite killer
And probably numerous other examples that I can't think of right now

I grabbed it after the ESO sale on steam when I realized the game was basically a single player RPG with really awkward goofy combat and couldn't get into it.

I'm level 18 in FF14 now and despite whats basically a grind fest to get to the good shit at level 50, in enjoying it a lot more than ESO desu.

Fishing and cooking is ultra comfy.

Uhhh.....sauce?

Attached: 9E5E5E35-CB11-4E44-AEC1-EEB340FB8A36.png (1920x1080, 931K)

It's the same with DRGs right now

>fags who didn't even look at the job back when it was at the bottom of the DPS list throughout Stormblood now pretend they were goons at heart all along

Fuck you, you don't deserve Nastrond

Attached: 1560901506505.png (500x405, 180K)

>tfw you don't know what job to play
I was monk in ARR, machinist in HW and reluctantly in ShB, and my first 80 was dancer but now I'm just playing around. Gunbreaker and astrologian are fun, but not fun enough to keep me playing them for long periods of time.

Attached: 1550397134424.png (635x471, 275K)

same story. fishing saved this game for me desu, now im at 1.5k hrs and dont plan to stop

what are you talking about. Dragoon has been meta since inception.

Be a samchad

Attached: 1540916774284.jpg (670x640, 243K)

No

Attached: .png (1144x53, 6K)

twin udders

Attached: 1548279059425.png (1920x1080, 3.22M)

Forgot I had that one up there too because StB machinist was complete ass to play the entire time.

it's momokun, the fat cosplayer. I often enjoy myself thinking of those rolls.

>dead player attempting to give you advice

Attached: 20F7A88C-EE4A-48B1-832F-D50FDC243ADA.jpg (565x738, 250K)

>Cutscenes while standing with Minfilia plays
>This bitch starts jumpscaring
>Expect her to be spooky scary corrupted pixie lady
>Get into trial
>She's a QT
>Music kicks in

Attached: 1566699149662.jpg (1024x768, 39K)

kek, god I fucking hate selfish DPS and I love seeing them suffer. Now if only we can get black mage to tank to the bottom of the ocean too

Umm excuse me, I play for fun so get those parses away from me, thanks.

Bros...is the DRK level 80 skill cool enough to level up for it? I leveled up WAR to 80 but I hated it since it’s just a bigger upheaval...

>MNK my one and only since ARR
>Years of lol mnk kys
>bandwagon fags jump in during the aids TK rotation
>Gets gutted for shb
>lmao bye monk you were for losers anyways
>buffed into godhood
>Yeah man I always loved monk, such a based job
MY PAIN
MY LONGING
YOU SHALL HAVE IT ALL

Attached: 1559082330990.png (650x550, 540K)