Find a redeeming factor

Find a redeeming factor.

Attached: 18565_front.jpg (640x908, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fJXJStIzTxE
youtube.com/watch?v=HBw7Wv9pYeo
youtube.com/watch?v=CfTsvWTtoiQ&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=AdoL8L9bsZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=5wg7Djh9UfU
youtube.com/watch?v=gE-enIORneo
youtube.com/watch?v=xdfF6PKCWsI
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/236360-mega-man-x-legacy-collection-1-2/76846745
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CODE CRUSH

can't, people who argue it's better than X6 are legitimately retarded

It gave us x8

my brother
youtube.com/watch?v=fJXJStIzTxE

The OST is pretty rad.
youtube.com/watch?v=HBw7Wv9pYeo

Ayla's fat robot tits and ass

x7 is boring and dumb,x6 is bullshit and irritating,id take boring any day

Red is voiced by RE1 Barry

Wrong. X7 is boring and dumb AND irritating.

Attached: flame-hyenard.jpg (640x480, 58K)

Soldier Stonekong music

youtube.com/watch?v=CfTsvWTtoiQ&t=1s

I'll give you two:
It had good music, and character switching was a great mechanic.

this

Not to the extreme that X6 was though. The game is largely a walk in the park with the exception of a few sections and bosses. X6 is way more annoying overall. I'm with the other user, boring and dumb with some irritation >>> bullshit and lots of irritation.

The 4Koma.
In fact, don't play the game, just read the 4Koma.
Also, this.

Attached: KX7-011.gif (297x900, 61K)

It's an okay game if you just play the nip version. The damage values aren't fucked there so the game is actually playable and the voice acting won't make you want to tear your ears off.

Axl

The OST's really good.
youtube.com/watch?v=AdoL8L9bsZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=5wg7Djh9UfU
youtube.com/watch?v=gE-enIORneo

>The damage values aren't fucked there
Having never played X7 in Japanese due to not thinking there'd be differences beyond the VAs, what's up with this? Are the damage values way higher in the Jap release?

it's not x3

It had a cool stage select theme

youtube.com/watch?v=xdfF6PKCWsI

came here looking for this

Attached: 1393174669606.png (258x324, 149K)

It had some really cool boss designs that should have been used on a better game

Attached: X7VanishingGungaroo.jpg (1700x1004, 1.16M)

You are the worst kind of ''people''
Please die

You're a masochist.

Honestly I love it, you take games too seriously if you can't have fun with a truly awful one every now and then

Some bosses are fun, Zero can become a wrecking ball if properly leveled, music is good

NOOOOOOOOOO LE BIDEOGUEIMU IS BEING MEAN TO ME MOMMY MAKE IT STOP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1566449979168.jpg (145x145, 6K)

Well take a look at pic related and see for yourself. I don't know why they decided to fuck it up but they did. If you want do have a good time and not spent most of your playthrough seething stick to the JP version.
The languange barrier isn't as strong in this game being a megaman game and all. If you're anything like me and also watch anime reguraly the voices and understanding the story won't be a problem and if you use this link: gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/236360-mega-man-x-legacy-collection-1-2/76846745 the menus won't be a problem either.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-03 Mega Man X7 Damage Data Chart (X).png (924x1023, 64K)

LOOK AT ME
LOOK AT ME
I'M KING OF THE MOUNTAIN

BLAST

Attached: d4ca61ccf106dd9dab33186a75725a529ef70ca6_s2_n1.png (1400x950, 500K)

Yes because its so much fun to die to bad level design and bad programming. Face it, you're a masochist. X6 isn't even really hard it just has a lot of cheap bullshit, all the bosses save for 1 are a total cakewalk.

Honestly I was cracking up the entire time I played X7. How can you even get upset at a game that's so inept at every single thing it sets out to do? Just fuckin roll with it and laugh at the glide armor animation and disappearing wind crowrang planes with the rest of us

>Yes because its so much fun to die
So doesn't? Oh sorry I forgot you are a total shitter. Also games does not need to be fun, learn that first soiboi and then we can have a real game design discussion

>Saving reploid Leon

Attached: 14793178.jpg (693x663, 42K)

>lol just know ahead of time where to land from leaps of faith
>lol just do a frame perfect jump with shadow armor first try dude
>lol of course you should expect a rising crusher to kill you on touch when you approach it from the side
X6 defenders are subhuman