I suddenly have an incredible craving for racing games. What are some good ones that pair well with eurobeat...

I suddenly have an incredible craving for racing games. What are some good ones that pair well with eurobeat? I currently have Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit downloading.

Attached: steponthegas.gif (598x444, 650K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rbeHlg80-RA
youtube.com/watch?v=9Qam76wlzOw
youtube.com/watch?v=1pa2Ol71SLo
youtube.com/watch?v=g_k04GrRoVw
youtube.com/watch?v=RIiWjeGS4Uw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nothing pairs well with eurobeat. Get some taste.

Assetto Corsa

That's not what I asked, If I had I would be on Yea Forums

Its a bit pricey, but I could have autismbux coming my way soon.

Pirate Outrun 2006

The initial d games have eurobeat

Project cars 2 is fun
Dirt 2 is fun
F1 2019 is fun

What are you really looking for op? Sim racing or bumper carts?

blur

Blur is great with Eurobeat

Assetto corsa if you a simfag
Grid (1) if you want that sweet balance of arcade and sim, not full autismo but it's miles above NFS
Dirt rally if you're into rally sim.
Colin Mcrae Rally if you're really into rally sims
Dirt 2 if you want rally less sim that Dirt Rally
Underground 2 is old but still the Mecca if you're a tuning twat
Driver San Francisco if you want something different

Attached: 1556341700453.jpg (1280x960, 193K)

And i forgot, trackmania if you're an autistic perfectionist

Attached: 1548175157593.jpg (846x1200, 145K)

fucking cringe
le eurobeat xdd le doriftooooooo xdd

I guess you had to be there to enjoy it unironically

BallisticNG

play ridge racer type 4 but absolutely don't play your own music in it

it has one of the best soundtracks of all time

what the fuck are you talking about?

>Hot Pursuit
I remember being a kid and this being one of the games my brother played with a fancy wheel and pedals attached to the computer with.

How about you just play the Touhou games and replace their OST with eurobeat counterparts youtube.com/watch?v=rbeHlg80-RA

Attached: 1511887659167.gif (375x245, 914K)

Initial D?
youtube.com/watch?v=9Qam76wlzOw

No shit, I watched Initial D years ago. But some e-celeb fag or some reddit meme brings a bunch of LE YUROBEET XD mongs who didn't even know what a racing game was out of the woodwork asking "WHAT GAEM HAVE DE EUROBEET XDD" and shitting up racing game threads. The same mongs who get salty at racing games because they're too hard.

Fucking cancer.

I see, so you're upset. But why don't you tell me how you really feel?

DID SOMEONE SAY LE EUROBEAT? AE86?!?!?

Attached: typicalposter.jpg (501x697, 104K)

stop projecting and caring what zoomers joke about, you'll enjoy life more

title?

yeah i love le yurobeeet xdd le ae86 ebin xddd
>only ever played underground 2 in 2005 for 10 minutes
>uses automatic transmission
>never played midnight club because its too hard
>doesnt know what arcade stage is
>doesnt know what maxitune is
>only watched first stage
>doesnt know any eurobeat beyond night of fire xdd and running in le 90s xdd le gas gas gasss xd ebin
>didnt know what a corolla was until reddit eceleb meme
>didnt even know what a car was until le anime

unironically kys

Trackmania caynon is a classic, the hotwheels expansion is amazing as well

I understand all that but what's this really about?

Currently playing:

Project Cars 2
Forza Motorsport 7
GRIP: Combat Racing

Attached: grip.png (1000x1000, 715K)

i'm upset because i love racing games and i hate seeing a bunch of mongs memeing about racing without having any fucking interest in it

it's cultural appropiation. this is how niggers feel when they see teenage white boys rapping. it's fucking cringe dude, shut the fuck up and learn to race

Slipstream
Grid 2 is fun but has a dumb system for starting positions

stop projecting loser, you're pulling this shit out of your ass and you're making a fool of yourself

Attached: 1566942452028.png (225x225, 27K)

huh?

it's gt corolla where i live. friend of friend had one. not really even meme car. most of those are in rally use.

Okay but where does all this hostility come from man? This can't be about racing games and eurobeat memes. There's got to be something under the surface.

bruh chill

Initial D Arcade Stage 8 Infinity

It's about racing games now PLAY THEM OR SHUT THE FUCK UP

you can start by beating midnight club 2 and if you get stuck you shut the fuck up about cars and racing forever ok?

Can’t go wrong with Need For Speed Underground 2.

You're a fucking idiot, nobody was making memes in this thread, nobody made even an eurobeat joke untill you started complaining about it.
We were having an actula and serious discussion about racing vidya untill you started to shit this thread up.
YOU are the thing you complain about, unironically off yourself, or at least fuck off this board, we have enough cancer as it is

Attached: 1550266657150.jpg (579x584, 34K)

Oh, sorry. I don't really like racing games. Thanks though.

holy shit the people sperging out in this thread need to take a break from this place asap

imagine being this autistic

Attached: 43029701_10155907606435794_2120287352441012224_n.jpg (536x796, 28K)

>OP literally mentions never played a racing game but wants to because of eurobeat and watching anime

That's not a joke, that's someone honestly asking for advice and trying to get into a new genre.

OP said he has a craving for racing vidya.
Look this thread
Look it up.
You are the only one ruining the discussion for everyone. You are the one derailing the discussion about motorsport vidya.

If he wanted to play racing games then he would go and play racing games.

Which ones?

He's asking for recommendations

driftin.io as иглa
youtube.com/watch?v=1pa2Ol71SLo

Attached: ladas.png (1180x290, 53K)

It's on sale on Steam right now actually.

Any good pc steam games with Japanese cars and drifting? Currently have assetto corsa and dirt, only have a controller no wheel

I don't know you could probably start with the obvious ones like, I don't know, NFS or Midnight Club. Just fucking google "racing games".

It's like asking for a shooter to play but having never played the essentials like DOOM and Half Life. Go play fucking DOOM and Half Life.

> Go play fucking DOOM and Half Life.
Fuck that, Dusk has made all other shooters obsolete.

Tokyo Xtreme Racer Drift 2. Easy enough to emulate even on a toaster.

THEN GO PLAY FUCKING DUSK THEN

what's your hard on for midnight club? it's not a very good racing game.

you are being deliberately obtuse about this.

Can these games be played with a keyboard?

If you google FPS game dusk won't come up, this is the point of this thread you moronic autistic twat

>so mad the post was deleted
lmao. dont insult daddy on nuchan

Forza Motorsport 7 (Devs with no taste and a pretty bad community). Avoid the Horizon games, terrible games that helped destroy the franchise.
F1 2019 if you want to LARP as an F1 driver.
Ride 2 or 3 for motorcycle arcade game. (Ride 2 being the nicer one in my opinion).
Assetto Corsa for the cheapest and most moddable sim-esque game. It has Initial D mods and Wangan stuff. Watch out for shady mod websites.
The Crew 1 for the best open-world "cruising" game and cross-country races,it has several good mountain roads. Avoid The Crew 2 like it's the plague! They completely ruined it.
Dirt Rally 1 (Second game still has A LOT of issues and a lot of the content from the first game is locked behind paywalls).
There's plenty of good games from the earlier 2010's and 2000's, and even stuff from the 1990's that's worth checking out. A general rule is that older racing games have more "soul" and felt like they were made by real fans and more complete. Compared to someone like Turn 10 (Forza devs) which seem to think it's a good idea to add 50 SUV cars and literal off-roaders to a closed-track racing game with asphalt, but not add any actual racing cars.

you could just play the arcade initial d games since they have their own eurobeat soundtracks to go with stuff from the show
youtube.com/watch?v=g_k04GrRoVw

Forza horizon 4
Dirt 1+2
Redout
Ballistic NG
Grid 2 (even has touge events)

>Underground 2
>pair well with eurobeat
That nigger douchebag simulator is made for gangsta rappers
The NFS III: Hot Pursuit and Hot Pursuit 2 are the ones that go with eurobeat

>Avoid the Horizon games, terrible games that helped destroy the franchise.
die screaming

NFS3HPSE was good for its time but High Stakes has all the cars and tracks plus it had plus its own new cars and tracks with improved AI and better driving.
If you can get over the shitty graphics it's the best old-school NFS game.

Can they... yes
Will you have fun or be good... no
While a wheel is the best setup for sure a controller is a must.
Turning/controlling the throttle is near impossible with a keyboard

lol

Attached: 14564656677567.png (250x274, 75K)

Tokyo Xtreme Racer Drift 2 might be up your alley, plenty of drifting down mountain passes in jap cars and shit. Play TXR Zero or 3 if you wanna try out highway racing instead, too. They're all quality games if you just wanna zone out.

Attached: 1551342686200.jpg (500x500, 61K)

WAHHHH WHY DO PEOPLE GET INTO RACING VIA DIFFERENT MEANS THAN ME

They are clearly prioritizing the Horizon games and it's showing.

Attached: df14d4.jpg (1920x1076, 360K)

rfactor 2

I refuse to believe you're not deliberately being retarded

Not into forza. Isn't horizon the even more arcade versions of the normal forza games?

Ridge racer

It's the open-world Forza with worse physics and all that. Incredibly small and pretty shitty maps to drive around on and basically nothing to do. It's noticeable how Horizon has helped throw Motorsport down the toilet. The first Horizon game (Which was decent) came out one year after Motorsport 4 which is what I consider to be the last good Forza game before they started becoming the terrible Motorsport 5 and 6 with no content. Motorsport 7 has bounced back a bit but it's still lacking support, glitchy as shit, and missing old cars that for some reason Horizon has got. Even some cars from Motorsport 4 have recently been added to Horizon 4 (The latest Horizon game) but Motorsport 7 hasn't gotten anything besides a bunch of crap literally nobody asked for.

Sunrise was the best and I dare anyone to refute this
>3 new unique environments with a coastal theme
>vehicle physics are spot on, can flip over and allow you to make cool stunts
>island building gimmick that is used to its full extent in tracks
>massive improvements on platform blocks, wallrides are introduced
>red boosters
>that fucking soundtrack

Attached: 1559871567406.jpg (250x350, 25K)

The games alternate in focus, 7 is unlikely to get much further support because 8 is currently in development, when it's out it'll be the focus of new content while Horizon goes on the back burner ready for 5.

If you prefer Motorsport over Horizons more simcade focus that's fine but you don't need to be a dramatic faggot over it.

Had the chance to extensively try the game some a month or so ago with an XBOX live free month or something, PC.

Game is literally trash: while the presentation, aesthetics and overall look is good if not even great, the mechanics and balancing are a literal joke. The way multiplayer is structured is straight up pathetic, and the recent introduction of "anti wall-riding" mechanics made it so if you even so slightly touch a wall on a straight the game cuts your engine for 5 seconds if not more.

Uninstalled that shit like the plague and got myself Motorsport 7, didn't look back.

not him but drifting isn't racing

get F1 2019 or 2018 it's the only games where the AI actually races you and will rape your position if you leave a door open

Good thing Initial D is about racing not drifting then, with various techniques and styles being employed and multiple characters that avoid drifting entirely.

Too bad Trackmania2 is a fucking trash fire.
>Way more expensive, selling each environment separately
>Horrendous live service client
>Way less mod friendly
>Forced updates that downgraded the graphics and broke a bunch of people's custom maps
I will not forgive Nadeo for dealing with the devil named ubisoft

Someone needs to develop a Jap mountain racing sim.

>he got into racing because of initial d and not because he watched F1 as a kid with his grandpa, dad and uncle
yikes

Isn't that what Absolute Drift is?

This, based modding even threw Initial Dfags a bone

Attached: bng akina downhill.webm (480x360, 2.78M)

>Absolute drift
Not a top down style though. I'm talking Touge racing with JDM shit ala first third person.

Hating on eurobeat and talking about taste. The ironing.

What kind of pretentious bullshit do you listen to?

irl racing is boring unless it's illegal

Attached: 1564270442755.jpg (720x741, 331K)

incredibly based
how are you enjoying this season so far, user?

absolute cringe

I never thought I'd find someone who would understand. Maniaplanet was never a good idea to begin with anyway.
youtube.com/watch?v=RIiWjeGS4Uw
I wanted the Trackmania 2 I was promised here. Not this.

Attached: 1565872173268.gif (480x265, 3.62M)

the fact that eurobeat has barely ever been popular in europe itself says something

it's better than I thought considering how the season started I was expecting 21 mercedes 1-2

How about something like GT3 or 4 but more modern and without the tendency for everything to understeer?

illegal car racing is actually cringe and mostly drag racing by rich kids who can't drive
illegal motorbike racing is where it's at but they die like flies

It doesn't say much of anything. And while eurobeat wasn't popular the genres it's derived from like italo disco, new wave and synthpop were.

>popular good
>niche bad
I'd post a brainlet wojak reaction image if I had one saved.

Who is gonna be the first on to win a wdc
Leclerc or Verstapen?

Dutch crashboy is really saving this season. Austria, Britain, and Hungary would've been pretty average or even boring races without him.

it was barely a niche

Kimi is going to kick all your asses.

jesus christ, jump off a bridge you fucking mongloid

I stopped watching for 2 years because of that mostly.
Got back into F1 literally 3 races ago. Hockenheim race was fucking incredible.
Spa was also great, really happy for Leclerc, even though I am rooting for Seb, and that Ham chase at the end got me nervous, the way he was catching up.

I don't really like Max. He's a talented driver, but his temper really ruins everything about him.

Midnight Club

Just play the Initial D arcade games, they're great.
Emulate Arcade Stage 3 if you can, otherwise the PSP and PS2 ports are gold too.

Ferrari has a better chance than RBR for 2020
don't know what will happen in 2021

Midnight club

Attached: driftu3.webm (600x338, 2.78M)

racing game fags are pathetic

Dilate

I kek'd.
I love Kimi, though.

horizon & motorsport are both fun, you genuinely sound like a faggot that has spent waaaay too much time here.

Why do you still shill forza goy?

>f1
>good
heh

Driver San Francisco.

I also saw that video about it

Not liking the fastest highest tech vehicles race around the most famous and prestigious circuits in the world?

yeah dude, someone liking both franchises surely means they're a shill. remember when i said 'you genuinely sound like a faggot that has spent waaaay too much time here'? thanks for proving my point. now take a break you insufferable retard

Nah I prefer old rally and endurance races. I do like the technology aspect of f1 but find the races fairly boring.

>But F1 has too many rules that stop the cars from going as fast as they could.
It's also boring knowing only 2 teams actually have a chance simply because they pay to win.

all sports are p2w