Are american wagecucks really forced to defend their store and the company against robbers?

Are american wagecucks really forced to defend their store and the company against robbers?

Attached: 34112313.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

Their store and company are their own... They are guarding their own assets not some other companies

Their thought process is, "Maybe if I kill this poor kid over $250 worth of merchandise, they'll give me a raise."

Yes.

Attached: 1566945525610.webm (422x750, 921K)

Every store includes a training vid that says to give the robber anything he wants and not to attempt to call the police until he leaves.
However Americans love starting their own businesses, so if anyone is shooting at a criminal, it's the actual owner of that building.

what doesn't he want the camera to see

It's more like "This nigger is threatening to kill me over $250? Better kill him first, He's not worth oxygen anyway"

It's one of those booths after a roller coaster that sell you a picture of yourself going down the big dip or whatever.

You usually have to pay out the ass to get a photo printed of you on the ride. The guy with the camera is just pirating the photo.

Attached: 1558307900065.jpg (960x912, 173K)

This is fucking awful, I get having pride in your work but this is just stupid.

Attached: EDALn1gXUAE121Q.jpg (827x805, 52K)

No, it's not just wagies. Americans as a whole are always itching for an excuse to murder someone in self-defense.
It's often said America is protected from invasion by an army of 300 million.

nuke em

>get to shoot some robber scum who pulled a gun on you and get off scot free
Who wouldn't? Are you gay?

>having pride in your work
It's more like trying to keep your job because your boomer boss threatened to fire you since people weren't buying enough pictures

Big name wagecuck corporations will tell you to lie down and die first. Losing $1000 of product is cheaper than having to clean up the blood of some nig who just wanted a free PS4.
Smaller mom and pop stores are more likely to have armed cashiers because they cannot afford robberies.

Most company policies are to just give the niggers the money in the event of an armed robbery. But I've seen some store owners of places like jewelry stores and cigar shops blast the fuck out of robbers as they have a handgun under the counter. Good riddance to street scum. This is only in patriotic states though. In the un-american ones, you can get jail for defending yourself from basketball-americans. In Philly, apparently they're not even allowed to have bullet proof glass in convenience stores anymore.

a rational poster? on my Yea Forums?

>people i agree with are the only rational human beans
i hate your kind
there was nothing particularly rational about his assumption you're just sucking his dick because you agree

>In Philly, apparently they're not even allowed to have bullet proof glass in convenience stores anymore.
The fuck? Why? How would such a thing even be allowed and by who?

ahhh, neetbux fucking rules

Literal fake news, the ban was specifically targeted at specific establishments that were getting around alcohol sales laws, as in they were selling mostly booze with only a little bit of actual food on the menu so they could claim to be food stores and not liquor stores for lower taxes.

R
O
O
F

Who else should actively protect your property, the police?
They are not your bodyguards.

DYLAN