Hey Yea Forums

Hey Yea Forums.

I got a 24 hour ban recently for having an offensive name in a game. What's the most offensive username you can think of, that either wouldn't get banned under typical "offensive names" shit, or weirdly offensive in a different yet unbannable way?

Attached: Banned-stamp-stencil-919307276-feature.jpg (800x420, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18349843
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nerdy Diglett

Kellogs must die

What was the name and game?

Attached: a61vbfhnftu21.jpg (800x625, 45K)

Nate Higgers

sneed

Niggot

Ok sign emoji

Attached: 767134_ok-sign-emoji-png.jpg (750x563, 15K)

Freaky Alien Genotype.

Fourteen88

P. Ness
Knicker
Ahmed Adoudi
Cash the Chews

Imgay

now go fuck yourself

BigDiggerNick

PhaggotsGonnaButtSecks

REDDICK

Sensitive cuck child who needs more friends.

I was kicked from the server once for naming myself “Adolf”

>What's the most offensive username you can think of
Nowadays? WhiteHetero

I ate Noggers

Attached: 4503091020_8712566328086_01.jpg.jpg (637x600, 69K)

NATE HIGGERS

Nagger
Bix Nood

White Power Ranger

Depends on the game. ISTANDWITHHK will probably get you tossed from fortnight for instance.

thot

I was banned and had my name forcibly changed in Anarchy Online. The name was "Fascist". I was playing an Omnitek Bureaucrat. Omnitek was described as being a fascist organization by the fucking in game lore for christ's sake. Yes, even in the early 2000's Funcom were a bunch of SJW faggots.

I always keked at a WoW guild called "Naga stole my bicycle".

I always use offensive stuff in other languages. Anglo games don't know what is going on and yet everyone who can understand it gets triggered.

Also
>Knee Gear

come on, at least go for Nathan Higgers

HidolfAtler

Attached: 1565602212762.jpg (500x623, 43K)

Spook

Nugg Fickers

검둥이

Attached: dabsonyou.gif (358x250, 3.17M)

Bill Klacks
Jill Kews
Chuck Finks
Juke Naps
Nate Higgers
Mirty Dexican

Cumsack

>mfw knew a gypsy named Adolf
I have no face

Twogenders

NateHiggers

Niggler

Grabbler

Pato Carlos
Aquiles Brinco
Rolando Mota

Get creative you dummy.

This one

this
language filters bring out the sheakespere in me
hit em with the "octaroons", "coons" and "imbeciles"

Try Ignazius

hugh mungus

whiteNproud

bettynho zirigdum. I put this guy's face as my avatar, and every time I got mvp I said "Uma delicia" in chat. you could say brazucas went... apeshit.

Attached: bettynho-zirigdum-adicionou-3-novas-fotos-com-dudu-zirigdun-e-outras-49152798.png (500x674, 147K)

BurnCoalPayToll
HDNW88

NO BRAD PITU

If you are in Germany, it sometimes could be anything with SS and/or SA.

Use the word Bobo

It's like calling someone a retard in Tagalog

- Biology101
- Your Rights End When Your Self Image Requires My Participation
- If Two Millennials Show Up At A Party Identifying As The Same Gender Does One Have To Go Home And Change?

I hate trannies but this embarrassing and boomerpilled

Shekelstein, Shekelsburg, greedy merchant, Hook nose, money goblin.

Im still rocking wightpoewer on retail WoW. What game was this that is that sensitive?

I got banned for having "Brat" (like a little kid) as a name on retail WoW, like 6 hours after character creation. Suprised you could keep that one.

Attached: 1547317716638.jpg (746x746, 47K)

Black_people_smell

IceCream Nogger

Attached: Nogger_Ice_cream.jpg (540x540, 71K)

Also Kaffir. South African version of nigger. Might have to double check spelling but that one is under the rader. Don't forget Flamer is a 90s term for faggots as well.

>Kaffir
It never ceases to amuse me that Kaffir Lime is a type of lime sold in my country. Most people don't know of the etymology. Most other places have changed the name.

poofter

Kike Cruz

"The auschwits express" will get you banned again

I'm suprised theres isn't a single Chelsea thread and the shit that went down recently. even normies are picking this up in twatter and YouTube and the slag had to get off twatter and hide her papertrail. this is gaming news after all, a "horrid black widow game dev takes another life".

Glow niggers are getting the threads deleted by doing the whole "yeah, uprise, lets murder the witch" routine. And beyond that even Yea Forums is getting bored of the same narratives because everyone is locking shit down and hoping to memory hole shit.

>hoping to memory hole shit
not gonna happen, she was sloppy this time and made the mistake of hiding her shit too soon that even normies took notice. time to come together under one banner and fight a common enemy time. /pol/, Yea Forums, and Yea Forums will help i just know it. time to put this slag behind bars.

Classic WoW.

shit, were are my sunglasses, you glow so bright it's blinding.

strawpoll.me/18349843

wow, 112 ruptured anuses so far. Good work Yea Forums.

a blackpilling shill calling someone a glownigger wew, just stating facts theres enough here for manslaughter by omnisioun. it would finally get a black widow who's a danger to men off the streets and in jail. I ain't saying let's go raid the hags patreon or (now disabled/trying delete tweets) Twatter. theres no need, archive and the justice system(in this case anyways) are our friends.

as brazilian, I approve this

>theres enough here for manslaughter by omnisioun
Fuck off back to discord you 12 year old retard.

>from glownigger to 12yr old discord user so how does it feel to suck off ZQ's micro-penis for free. the stink of fear is reeking of you trannies so much that even the normies are taking notice. this isn't gonna be memoryholed, no matter how much you faggots want it to be.

letskilltrump

now this is a glownigger

ThirteenFifty

t. retard who doesn't know he can't do shit without the approval of at least 100 other people

OP didnt say offensive to whom and I'm 100% sure you wont get banned by having a letskilltrump or a gasallaltright nickname

Visible from pluto buddy.

I have no idea what is this twitter shit but I'm just calling people retard because they have yet to understand that Trump cant do shit on his own yet people get mad because WORDS that aren't even that offensive to anyone
what is a glownigger?