Should i buy witcher 3 goty right now?

should i buy witcher 3 goty right now?

is it worth it?

Attached: tile_witcher3_load_tiny.png (1920x1080, 670K)

nah

Yeeeeees

Attached: 1563791099292.jpg (426x494, 65K)

nah, it's very tedious and full of feminism

for 20$, sure. for 50? only if you really, really like empty open world games.

Sure, if you want to support degeneracy and cuckshit.

Attached: cuckshit.jpg (1920x1080, 940K)

it's over 200.000 overwhelmingly positive on steam

Yeah I think so but it's up to you whether or not it's worth it. I really enjoyed the story and had a lot of fun with it, but if you're going on pure gameplay it's super disappointing.

Like it isn't BAD, it's just nothing special or noteworthy from a gameplay standpoint.

And Skyrim is at 94% with 158000 reviews despite being a dogshit game. Steam reviews mean nothing.

No

Combat is so basic that I had to quit

Attached: 1540616949922.jpg (349x700, 122K)

not only that, but it forces you to inject with HRT and estrogen and a refugee comes and rapes your wife

skyrim is a good game with mods

Why'd you bother asking here if you value fags on steam's opinions more than ours?

>buy
Dude it's a GOG game.
GOG games are FREE. You don't even need a crack. Just download it from whatever page/torrent.

Yes.
One of the reason this game is still selling so well its because people say:
>Buy yourself a copy of Witcher 3 its a pretty good game.
Would a shitty game sell so good 4 years after release? I dont think so.

But buy it if its reduced because you can grab yourself the entire game + Add-Ons for 20 bucks.

Based.
I only waste my money on Steam/Origin because pirating games is a pain in the ass but when you download a GOG game ins't pirating and you don't need anything beside the game itself, no crack, no patches, no nothing just play and install.

it's a story game, gameplay barely matters. do you want to experience a long as fuck but reasonably entertaining fantasy story in the form of a video game with only token interactive elements? then witcher 3 is for you. it's kinda pleb but it's not the worse thing ever, after all VNs that admit they are VNs are also okay sometimes

One of the best games ever made ultimately.
The world design itself is amazingly realistic.
You wouldn't even bother looking behind 90% of the scenery for treasure because its so realistically built it really seems like a real world(hence the markers.)

And they even added tons of NPCs who don't give a shit about you and just go about their daily lives instead of going the bethesda route where there's 5 people living in a city. Thus making it again feel realistic as fuck.

Game is also really meaty and long as fuck. Griffin set a best btw.

Only real issue is the reliance on Witcher senses. I mean yea, this is how Geralt sees the world so it would be stupid to not have it and use it lorewise, but from a gameplay perspective it just makes 90% of the quests seem the same.
>investigate the site of the accident with your witcher senses
>follow the footsteps you found at the site with your witcher senses
>look for clues on the hill with your witcher senses
>investigate the corpse with your witcher senses
and so on. I'm surprised they didnt go all out
>pleasure Triss with your witcher senses
>find her g spot with your witcher senses
I think they shoud've just come up with a reason for him to lose his witcher senses so they could focus more on the gamepla,y because surprisingly enough, most footsteps and carriage traces are visible even without witcher senses, so it would be possible. I think they were just scared of journalists not being able to find shit. Or maybe it was the focus test group that consisted of idiots I dunno

Typical witcher game in like the first 1/3 of the game is shit.
Combat gets better later. Skip most of the stupid dialogues.
Just refund if you don't like it.

>One of the best games ever made ultimately.
It's a good game but this is how you spot a Polish person.
With the witcher senses, combat and archaic movement the game is dragged down the entire way.
There's not a single enemy in the game outside of the DLC that's even fun to fight against and most of the time you'll be fighting guards which is around the middle of the mediocre enemy list, and the horse decides to halt randomly just to piss you off even if you decide to let it auto-run.

Played through the entire trilogy this summer, the story is not too bad but I didn't get too much into it. Since the game kinda tries to make a point by adding characters Geralt already knows from the book and make them your friends you don't really get to care much about them, so through the entire story I was like: "well I don't really care". I'd say that my favorite storyline would have been the one of the first game.

Gameplay is just too plain and simple, think Assassin's Creed II but having to evade more because monsters. Tracking becomes a fucking chore too.

To be honest I didn't really enjoy myself playing The Witcher 3 until I got into the DLCs and that's only because the story was really interesting there, I didn't give a shit about the main storyline and the Wild Hunt fags at all. Meanwhile Hearts of Stone has really interesting characters, the best girl in the series and a dope tragedy story. Blood and Wine has the best map and scenery plus some great bosses, at least compared to the main game. I'm about to drop the game right now after finishing the Blood & Wine DLC and I have not even finished the main storyline.

Attached: 1546794498299.jpg (1280x825, 120K)

Why are you coming here looking for game recommendations this website just shits on whatever is popular

the thread is full of constructive criticism, maybe if people like you bothered reading before posting like retards the board wouldn't be in such a mess

>this is how you spot a Polish person.
Stopped reading there. Pull your head out of your ass and just deal with the game's critical and comcmercial success already.

It really seems that all Yea Forums is these days is just the gathering place for contrarians who get shut down on every other place...

>constructive criticism
>make the game cater to me!
>the game is shit because it caters to others who liked it and rated it highly!
thats not how it works

Attached: 1556575168153.jpg (700x734, 80K)

looks like you liked the game and can't take that other people didn't because the gameplay was weak as fuck, you seem to fit right into the board, congratulations you just needed a wojack with your post

I like Skyrim without mods, I guess Witcher 3 is just right for me, thanks user

>congratulations you just needed a wojack with your post
>berates others about constructive criticism
>can't handle it when someone criticises his post
yea that's what I thought. keep walking

The vast majority of steam games don't use Denuvo so you can just run them with GreenLuma Reborn. Don't even need a crack.

You are just rambling because people didn't like the shit gameplay, CDProjeckt has made absolute dogshit gameplay on The Witcher for years.
>first game: just click when the timing is right
>second game: floaty garbage
>third game: early assassin's creed tier combat

If you like simple gameplay that will bore you to death once you are halfway through the game because it has a shitton of hours and you have to face the same enemies over and over again, then right, it's just for you. But don't fool yourself thinking that it is the game of the century when one of the core features, the combat, is absolutely fucking weak. Like it actually astonishes me that you deflect this criticism behind arguments like "i-it doesn't cater to you, is that what is happ-pening?".

Yes, but buy it on GoG instead of Steam. Then the dev gets all your money. It's the best game you can buy for that kind of money and a great game overall.

Attached: 1560252757933.jpg (518x388, 12K)

If you like open world western RPGs you'll probably like this. The combat system is shallow but functional, but really no worse than most western RPGs or RPGs in general. There are mods that heavily expand it with directional mouse guided attacks and distance modifiers if you're into that though.

The writing is good, the RPG systems are your standard skill tree and stat stick fare, and you're going to do a lot of running around looking for and following red dots with batman mode. It's a definite improvement over Witcher 2 and the amount of effort that went into the game is very obvious. It's set the standard for RPG conversation animation systems for years to come. And the OST is pure kino.
It's overall a great game to sit down and drink a few beers while playing.