BANNERLORD

>7 MONTHS

Attached: comfyBL.jpg (1920x1080, 1.57M)

>dfw the entire map gets FORESTED

Attached: uo3wxmrz9sd31.png (5102x3407, 1.87M)

I'm tempted to play Battania for my first playthough. That or Vlandia.

map is tiny

Give me a quick rundown of what Bannerlord is and why I should care.
Also with regards to how is the Northern Empire not just completely boned.

It's bigger than warband

literally 3X bigger than warband.

Whats the point of your comment? its objectively wrong.

Attached: mapc.jpg (1920x1080, 573K)

make it bigger.

That's what ur mom said...

wait..

Attached: 1565077443726.jpg (1920x1080, 242K)

Attached: 1552234100009.png (1024x724, 1.46M)

Attached: 1560340958200.jpg (1000x600, 302K)

6 months

Wasnt this game announced 20 years ago?

Calradia.
Home.

Only if they release right at the start of March, in reality it'll probably be the end of the month making it a 7 month wait.

Attached: charge.webm (575x323, 2.64M)

1 day closer to release without accidentally dying
Feels good man.

Attached: feels good man.png (352x360, 135K)

I'm not ready to leave him bros...

I have never played these games. Should I get Warband? And what about those other DLC's this game has? And should I get mods?

Attached: 33.jpg (210x240, 13K)

Are the requirements posted yet? I’ll upgrade my gpu solely to play this if I need to.

I SAY TURKEY YOU SAY SORRY

TURKEY!

Attached: erdoganxi.jpg (450x300, 17K)

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES, THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

get warband its sold for pennies,your first run shoud be vanilla to get used to the mechanics,youre probably done learning after conquering your first castle,mods can change a lot of the core mechanics so read a bit about them before installing,that is as much as i can tell uou good luck Yea Forumsro.

>The year is 2025
>"I-it's coming in 7 months guys"

Attached: kek (3).jpg (385x278, 12K)

lmao 10 years later and spearmen are still USELESS

It’s is a medieval mercenary simulator with more inherent gameplay freedom than just about any game shy of shit like Minecraft.
You can start a warband and be hired as mercenaries for a king or duke, or you can become a bandit leader, once you have enough wealth/power you can, at literally whatever point you choose, conquer some land and declare an independent kingdom. Or you also have the option to earn enough reputation with a king or duke that they grant you a fief. And if you own a fief within a kingdom you have the option of attempting to take more power within the kingdom through schemes and plots with the characters, and even take up arms for another claimant to the throne and fight a civil war over succession. Or even become king yourself via coup.
You can also just quest around hunting bandits, protecting villagers, taking part in daring prison breaks, courting princesses, and basically any medieval cliche you can think of.
It’s all really fun because of the dynamic world that reacts to you in ways you might not expect. (Both the kingdoms and world economy are fully fleshed our dynamic systems you can learn to use, but will also kick your ass once in a while)

>Gollum handshakes Winnie the Pooh

I'm actually not sure if I like that. I thought Warband was already almost a little too big because travelling across the map takes a long time and unifying the kingdom to win the game takes forever.
I actually dropped one of the LOTR mods because it was too big and had a lot of empty space between things.
Probably just personal preference but I hope that this new map won't be too empty.