Pathologic Thread

Day 11
How do I kill four people armed with guns? Asking for a friend

Attached: 1566654730644.jpg (1230x1196, 282K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dtf.ru/gamedev/65410-inogda-vygodnee-proigrat-voynu-chem-vyigrat-ee-bolshoe-intervyu-s-ice-pick-lodge-o-more
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Try Harlem.

Backstab them with lockpicks

I'm enjoying 2 a lot more than I did the first game, I'm only on day 3 but the pacing seems better so far, less confusion

Attached: 2019-08-31_2017_1.png (2560x1440, 1.96M)

Have them high five Changeling's sister, and they''ll be gone within the week

Attached: Klaraofficialart.jpg (431x601, 78K)

What are you implying here, actor? She's good. She doesn't kill people.

Attached: Pathologic 2.webm (1920x1080, 2.99M)

Sure, Klara is nice.
Klara on the other hand...

Attached: 1447035613512.jpg (900x858, 94K)

I'm not one to jump to conclusions unlike a certain butcher, but there's something to be said about those twins

You're just as likely to see her swing her hands around and decontaminate an entire district, or waddle dejectedly into a house before it suddenly endures an outbreak! In all cases, we should chase her back to her grave where she belongs!

Attached: 20190627174834_1.jpg (1920x1080, 193K)

where is lara reflection?

I'd tell you bro, but I can't seem to raise my arms above my waist...

Is it true that they're cancelling the other 2 protagonists because the game sold like shit?

Attached: 11.jpg (640x646, 403K)

Dybovsky is still not dead, so no

Nah, the Mandalore review unironically saved them as dumb as it sounds. Marble Nest(Bachelor Demo) is getting a revamp, and it's getting released to XboxOne later this year for all ten people that care

I'd expect the same as the original at this point. A fleshed out Bachelor route early 2020, and a rushed Changeling route later in the year that lets you yell at the developers to the point they in character, ingame admit they rushed her Miracle

Nikolay said they have to take him to the cold grave before that happens so... No?

Just overworked and hates ever listening to tryhard fans.

Shouldn't have gone max autismo with the hunger etc mechanics. Turned off a fuckton of people.

Can't blame him

Punishing autism is like the entire point of pathologic.

>retards are still crying about difficulty even after sliders are introduced

Really hate the modern digital era where games are released piecemeal and then canceled, it all started with Half-Life 2.

don't care about sliders, hunger is a damn retarded thing to put in most games (I only see don't starve where it's really needed)

I remember reading one of his tweets or whatever (it was a screencap) where he basically said that the other 2 protags likely won't be released and he doesn't want to do games like Pathologic anymore. Did he flip-flop again or what?

Attached: 4.jpg (650x506, 102K)

>Dybovsky
>Tweets

Hey yeah I got a question
How many quests do I need to complete to beat the game? Do I still finish it if I just make it to the end alive?

Well you can use the sliders to make hunger more manageable for yourself and no, hunger is needed in Pathologic and also no, I won't explain it to you why, go watch Ragnar's video about it or something.

Gee, it's almost like that's the whole point of the game.

Attached: 1561941074226.jpg (564x530, 43K)

True, IPL should've been smarter. If they called it McGuffinium, idiots like you would eat it right up.

To be contrarian and sell like shit? And then end up forever unfinished? The gameplay loop is just not fun.

Nikolay said those statements in a DTF interview which was conducted right after release but the author was only able to publish it couple of weeks ago, so people thought it was a recent statement. Nikolay then wrote the whole 'they have to walk over my dead body' under interview's comment section. So in a way yeah he flip-flopped I guess.

Fuck the bull. That asshole was almost as useless as the shotgun I was handed.

This? Oh okay. I sure hope he's not just doing damage control.

dtf.ru/gamedev/65410-inogda-vygodnee-proigrat-voynu-chem-vyigrat-ee-bolshoe-intervyu-s-ice-pick-lodge-o-more

Attached: dyb.png (663x516, 67K)

>shotgun
>useless

How do you fuck up one-shotting everyone

>not fun
You failed actor but it's alright, not every play is suited for everybody. I'm sure you going find a play suited to your abilities. Good luck!

Yeah that's the one
>Damage control
I mean I would call it that if it was ubisoft or something, but this is IPL they always delivered before so I trust them.

just started the game and i have a question. supposed to just play through it and live with whatever choices you make then replay it to try different things?

>ESL
Is it only the Russians who unironically enjoy this game? I feel like you guys keep shilling it only because of patriotism.

>The gameplay loop is just not fun.
THAT'S THE GODDAMN POINT
Is silent hill fun? Is Darkwood or Papers please fun? Not all games are about dopamine feedback loops.

Attached: 1500816189479.jpg (869x458, 75K)

>anglo
>cannot enjoy something unless the game fellates them every second

Checks out

>this actor again
Haven't you learned your lesson from the previous rehearsal?

The game has multiple endings, of course you need to play through it many times.

papers please is pretty fun man

I'm not Russian. Adam ol hocam yoksa gelir oraya yalarım seni feleğin şaşırır.

Yeah. Don't try to be a completionist, you won't be able to do every quest and save every NPC. Live with your choices and their consequences, and see if you can make it to the end.

Because by the time I was handed a shotgun I had three shots and nobody to use them on. What, I'm gonna waste one of my three shots on a knifey guy?

It's good if you gotta deal with more than one knifey guy at the same time.

finally got the kin into shekhen

actually really happy to see them there, especially that one fully nude herb bride YOWZA MAMA

Attached: tumblr_pt3f0y4Tx91qawkdjo4_1280.png (859x1457, 1.9M)

why are they wasting precious dev time remaking the marble nest when they could be making the Bachelor or the Changeling campaigns?

Because Marble Nest was kino and is worth preserving in a form that doesn't take half a day to load and lacks a save game function

Stop frolicking with harlots, Burakh. Only I may have mentally challenged underage sex slaves in my house, Quid Est Demonstratum.

Attached: Daniil.png (1132x900, 508K)

Re-releasing something you've made during pre-alpha phase into a release state is not that much hard. Not to mention that it's only a 2 hour long campaign. Also It would be a great experience for the dev team to develop Bachelor's unique gameplay elements beforehand.

Better to get the easier, shorter stuff out of the way first to iron out some additional kinks before dropping the big stuff?

i always thought that language was myy, you fop. now be dugai, boleesh!

Attached: taya and stand.png (756x1128, 389K)

You're in her house, dumbass.

Also they have other priorities. Their unannounced mobile game prototype for a possible cash injection and releasing the game consoles.

Mi casa es tu casa, hombre.

>frolicking with harlots
We all know what Ripper does to steppe brides. It's not pretty.

Attached: Bride_fullmodel.png (852x960, 1.51M)

Pathologic gets so much fanart.

considering how small the playerbase is, yes it does. its great.

also speaking of herb brides, someone mind explaining how bad grief just casually has one as his hussie? shouldn't the worms be beating him like a drum?

She's part of a cultural exchange.

>Baby's first hunger meter
>TOO FAR

Less then a minecraft kid.

do you dislike this girl? i've only played 2 so far, as i understand it her route was bad in the original? i liked interacting with her as haruspex.

also, people draw her with hair a lot. it's annoying.

Attached: prayer.png (1280x720, 1009K)

>Is silent hill fun? Is Darkwood or Papers please fun? Not all games are about dopamine feedback loops.
yes to all
Pathologic 2 is also fun

Her character hasn't changed much, but her route in the original was rushed and really underdeveloped, not to mention a gibberish translation (before we got the the hd version with the new translation).
She used to be cute and somewhat annoying, now she's just annoying.

Attached: 1535686246033.jpg (740x486, 343K)

Shoot them before they shoot you

I found it difficult to dislike her simply because I had no fucking idea what she was on about almost 100% of the time.

keep this in mind for bed time, anons

Attached: 20190902211607_1.jpg (1920x1080, 449K)

Prescriptions not necessary.

Attached: Haruspex.png (561x592, 476K)

Why is Katerina capable of death?

>"just chug that morphine bro no worries" - "surgeon" without even a degree

Attached: 1567093796867.jpg (1280x1623, 289K)

>check how RagnarRox review is doing
>the last comment is 1:1 journo review
>muh soulsian difficulty
>muh meter management
>muh lack instant gratification means bad game

He is trolling, right? RIGHT?!

so, which ending is better

who fucking cares
nerd

Fuck the Kin, fuck the Steppe, fuck the Earth, but most importantly, fuck you, Mark.

>I talk for one hour about a notoriously difficult video game without once comparing its gameplay to Dark Souls. This deserves a Pulitzer Price.

Yeah, he's trolling.

That's his Twitter, retard, the other retarded user is talking about the YouTube comment section.
Fucking mongoloid.

nocturnal, but that depends on how you view it

Polyhedron