Can Sony be stopped??

Can Sony be stopped??

Attached: 1564633703930.png (466x540, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/t0MgIowHrkLqesbGF4P5fQ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>2 of the worst consoles in recent
>highest selling
What did brainless consumers mean by this?

ampharos

Attached: 369bb616a8cb502651d52af58109dcccac39e699r1-270-301v2_uhq.jpg (270x301, 13K)

The Wii sold less than PS2 and PSX aswell. The top three is all Playstation. And right after Wii is PS3.

>wins 4 generations in a row
Nothing can stop Sony.

SONT

NEVER

LOSES

Attached: 1549490744493.jpg (2648x3772, 1009K)

>vita

>The Wii sold less than PS2 and PSX aswell. The top three is all Playstation. And right after Wii is PS3.
Wait, WTF??? but Yea Forums always told me that before 2007 video games were a niche hobby that only oppressed nerds were into, if that's true how the FUCK did the PS1, a console from the 90s, outsell the Wii, one of the most successful consoles of the 00's/early 10's? Was I lied to? wtf????

They cant

Attached: 1564075587532.jpg (1440x1080, 557K)

Wii was a gimmick. It was the fastest selling console for two years straight but then gimmick died and normalfags moved on to other shit like mobile games and Instagram.

I dont give a fuck about your good goy, souless mega corporation fanboyism, I'm just pointing out theyre terrible machine with (mostly) terrible exclusives.

>mighty no. 9
Nobody tell him

Yeah by good competition:
Fact Nr. 1;
Ps4 would have never sold so many units if Microsoft didnt tank so hard with their XBone.
Thats what you get for
a) Shitting out a console thats more expensive and has less features than your competitor
b) Trying to force always online in 2013
2. If Nintendo wouldnt have tanked their market with the Wii U, Thats what you get for releasing a console with
a) Shitty marketing
b) Confusing name
c) pretty expenisve with a pretty ( in retrospect) gimmick

fuck off cunt

>Walkman sold 385m units
>Literally the only reason the left side shows the higher number
>Not gaming related in the slightest.
UNDEFEATED.

Cry more faggot.

Nintendo is not competing and MS is doing retarded shit. Sony's got FIFA so that's almost the entirety of europe since UEFA CL ads and whatnot. The rest of the numbers are about what you'd expect

That's not even remotely true. Every console from last gen was fucking awful, and the XB1 is still a terrible console.

Here is what Sony's first party teams are cooking up for next gen. Let me tell you, PS5 is going to be a doozy.

>Bend Studio
Their next game will be NEXT GEN. New IP
>Guerilla Games
Horizon: Zero Dawn sequel as PS5 EXCLUSIVE
Unknown first person shooter (new IP)
>Insomniac
New Ratchet & Clank (could be cross gen between PS4 and PS5)
Spider-Man 2 (PS5 EXCLUSIVE)
>Japan Studio
Multiple brand new projects and IP
>London Studio
More VR experiences are in the works
>Media Molecule
Dreams will be cross gen between PS4 and PS5
>Naughty Dog
The Last of Us Part II
Sci-fi survival horror (new IP)
>PixelOpus
Concrete Genie out next month as a PS4 EXCLUSIVE
>Polyphany Digital
new Gran Turismo in the works for PS5
>San Diego
MLB The Show will remain PlayStation EXCLUSIVE
>Santa Monica
Sequel to God of War 2018, coming by 2022 (and PS5 EXCLUSIVE)
>Sucker Punch
Ghost of Tsushima next year as PS4 EXCLUSIVE
New IP after that

Attached: 1566206030291.png (3374x1280, 3.48M)

>Sony finally beat the Wii 14 years later.

LOL

Sorry I buy consoles for video games, not movies.

It's a cheap DVD player

Last gen was the beginning of the end but its still nowhere near as bad as this generation.

Kek

Still, none of their consoles ever outpaces Gameboy

If you trying to start console war here. user, you choose the wrong side

yikes
arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/t0MgIowHrkLqesbGF4P5fQ/
the drought is hitting you hard, isn't it?

In terms of what? We have better performance for the costs this gen, have seen attempts to step away from lootboxes and microtransactions, fewer console exclusives as PC has been receiving access to more games, costs for updates/patches for most devs has reduced. The worst thing I can think of is censorship, which was present last gen (arguably less so), yet wasn't talked about as often. General quality is far too subjective to be a valid point, especially consider polish is way more important now as a bad launch can kill a game's chance of success outright.

nobody cares about gameboy user