Play the demo for Dragon Quest 11: Echoes of an Elusive Age S: Definitive Edition for the Nintendo Switch!

Play the demo for Dragon Quest 11: Echoes of an Elusive Age S: Definitive Edition for the Nintendo Switch!

Attached: 837B4B2C-F881-4C05-92A3-948222458638.jpg (651x921, 383K)

I have and now I must wait à chope monta To plat more

I'd rather play with Veronica's cunny.

Attached: 1546103695119.png (717x1286, 962K)

nah
I'll be playing based rocket slime 3 instead

shocking

C

I already completed the demo and grinded my characters to lvl 20
Now I'm waiting for the game to release
Also this:

Attached: 6050c00d122ce17c8bbe628f5c357178.jpg (550x765, 111K)

>tfw I literally can't stop playing and have all level 20, 200k gold, 8 bunny tails, 2 robber gloves, a shitload of rare drop items, all the best possible equipment at +3, and over 20 hours of playtime
>tfw already beat the game on PC and got platinum on PS4
Bros... I think I'm gonna freak!

Attached: 48559D58-963C-4801-82EE-CB652AC72CF1.jpg (724x926, 87K)

Delete this post. Now!

Attached: DDE77CD9-05F6-4C22-9D51-7A882CD8E285.jpg (635x900, 131K)

will i enjoy it if ive never play a dragon quest game before

I had fun with it- it'll likely be my next purchase, whenever I'm done with Astral Switch

Yes! If you like classic JRPGs, you will probably love it. The demo is 8-10 hours long depending on your playstyle, and you can carry over your save file to the full game.

Attached: 3ADE38BF-DBA0-4B0C-A39F-0701800A2C44.png (700x518, 302K)

I wonder if they made a guide for your marketers. Like, "if you're on Yea Forums, post lolis, but if you're on reddit post gay blacks".

It depends entirely on how much you enjoy classic JRPGs, because DQ is the poster child

I don't own a Switch

I made +3 equipments for everyone too Except Serena. She is boring
I also gave all my seeds to Veronica

If you like FF1-10, you will probably enjoy it and DQ8

Attached: eb8c9830d80f5bb2c272215273f4e411.jpg (724x1024, 64K)

BASED! I also gave all my seeds to Veronica! I'm gonna give her every single seed in the game and make her the ultimate being!

Attached: 2334FC20-011C-47E7-85F0-311A013217F9.jpg (720x960, 606K)

What if you hated FF1 but loved DW1?

Is lvl 20 the demo level cap? (Was wondering why a few people “stopped” at lvl 20)

I did and it seriously hurt my eyes.
This must be the worst port I've seen so far.

Blurry as fuck to a point where your eyes hurt, and the worst pop ups since PS2 days.
I still finished it but I'm not sure of the bonus DLC is a selling point for me. I looked at some screenshots I made on PS4 and the later areas are fucking beautiful and full of crops in sunlight. I dont even wanna imagine how they handled that in the demo.

>The demo is 8-10 hours long
It really isn't. Its 5hours long unless you grind for some reason - because there is none. But everything can be seen in 5 hours without rushing. 6 hours if you're slow.
I really wish people would stop lying about the length of the demo.

If you liked any of the really old DQ games, I'd say this one is a bit more modern, but still very classic in its gameplay. It's more akin to 90s/early 2000s JRPGs.

Why should I buy the Switch version over PC/PS4? I'm assuming there's quite a graphical downgrade.

Exclusive content

Bubukka has the best veronica art

I don't know. I just like FF4, FF7, FF9 and FF10 and when I played DQ8 for the first time on PS2, I instantly liked it.

Me too my friend
She will become the real Übermensch while whipping everyone/thing to submission

Attached: 532f7b02f20a4b6a50fce4a727db6363.jpg (900x1231, 669K)

Post it.

Yeah, it's a hard level cap for the demo. You can keep playing, but battles will only yield gold and items.

You're being whiny and the graphics aren't nearly as bad as you're claiming. Also, just because you zoom through the game as fast as you can doesn't mean the average player won't spend more time on their first playthrough. Most online media agrees on the 10 hour mark. I have a feeling you're just salty about the definitive edition being exclusive.

There's a lot of exclusive stuff.

>PS4
Wow so you played it on a slightly less poor mans machine? Get a PC if you ever want to discuss graphics again you fucking nigger.

>I looked at some screenshots
Again, it doesn't surprise me that you are a brain dead nigger but here goes. Square Enix spruces up the image when you take a screenshot.

>It really isn't. Its 5hours long unless you grind for some reason
Again, you are a retard. Playing with harder monsters, finding most treasures and fighting all unique enemies will have you at 10 hours. Not my fault you are a moronic dirty nigger that skips past everything.

The graphical downgrade is noticeable but it doesn't really matter. It runs at a stable 30fps and has exclusive content and QoL changes that make playing the old versions feel like playing an early access version of the game. And I have a combined over 250 hours in PC and PS4.

Looks better than the PS4 version. But I agree, it's a downgrade compared to PC. But you really have to be a poor negro living in the slums of Brazil if you played the PS4 version. Completely irrelevant version of the game.

I was, but the demo crashed thrice on me already and I'm tired of losing progress because of this unstability. Anyone have an idea what causes this?

No idea. It hasn't crashed once for me, but I've read about it crashing for other people. Apparently it's already been patched in Japan.

Yeah, it looks a lot worse but it still plays good and the exclusive content is worth it, in my opinion.

Exclusive stuff
Hopefully it comes to other platforms too

Attached: 1b7902aa3c2da5eb6deb5e82a5f1a173.jpg (1500x1500, 210K)

heh heh what if the slime suddenly jumped and she landed on its pointy part with her crotch haha that would be funny I think

No

Attached: 37373728266262.jpg (1440x1440, 598K)

Yes

Attached: Frost_20190903_080719_851447730.jpg (1494x2048, 205K)

based

based and cunnypilled

Attached: 1537606266414.gif (200x260, 3.86M)

But she does halfway through the game

oh god why is she so sexy

But she does what halfway through the game?

Attached: 76313718_p0.png (768x1024, 533K)

A true cunnysseur

Become the Übermench and whip the MC into submission by the campfire while Serena watches!

Attached: 98EEC97B-8D2C-49AE-AE93-97972D054E4C.jpg (850x628, 141K)

Now I'm even more excited
Haven't played the game before but finally some good fucking lolidom

Attached: 76478736_p0.jpg (900x1064, 367K)

Why is she always lifting her skirt to expose her slender legs!! Its unbecoming of a young lady as if she's inviting us to slide our tongue in between the pliant puffy lips of her cunny!!

I've got:
>super strong enemies
>no xp from weak enemies
>shypox
>super shypox
>townsfolk talk tripe
And I just finished the demo.
Is the highest level enemy in the demo the Robber Rabbit?
I don't think I can level past 14.
Also there's a treasure chest on an island in Hotto that I can't figure out how to reach, anyone know how to get it?

People should appreciate Serena more.

OLD AND BUSTED

I played it for ps4 and it was incredibly dull.

Especially since she dies halfway through the game.

I hated Dragon Quest IX, but im really enjoying XI, im glad i did bought the game, i wasn't sure to buy it after the bad impresion i had on IX years ago (it was my first DQ)

Cringe

Based

Hey yeah, I didn't like IX either (my first DQ too) but ended up liking XI too, which is weird since IX had a job system and I quite liked Final Fantasy V.

cringe but based

Post more Verocunnyca.

Does anybody know?
Did anyone else play it on Hard?

Is a pantyshot of her in the demo? If not, why bother?

Yes. see

>using 'nigger' that much

Someone seems a little edgy today. This is why teenagers shouldn't be allowed on Yea Forums.

Attached: Drunk Delinquent dot jaypeg.jpg (650x500, 112K)

You can even make her do the dance any time you want in screenhsot mode...

Attached: C8A79923-C387-4E0B-AD33-633211677AE9.jpg (720x960, 63K)

Serena is the same age as Veronica.

I want to rape Veronica-chan!

Downloading it, thanks bro

You can't rape her... she always says yes

Cute! Fast!! Magic!!!

Attached: 1566317508104.webm (544x422, 1.78M)

Only if it have adult veronica

I crashed once during the transition from the slums to the upper level for the first time, lost 30 minutes of playtime. Now I make sure to save before leaving an area with a save point.

Based

I wonder, when she was turn into a child, did she keep her pubes or did they magically go away?

I wonder if she still slut herself

Child body, adult mind.
There's like a 0% chance of pubes.

No, because I already played the game on PS4 and it was completely average!

Based my fellow pedofiles! Lmao I love having sex with children amirite xD

FUCK SLIMES

Attached: steppedon.png (605x446, 398K)

Seething

does dq11 have pre-load?

Imprisoned

Already played the graphically superior version on PS4

God I wish that were Jade stepping on me.

sure do

Attached: 1536263075198.jpg (1850x1850, 454K)

>barely better lighting and shadows
>inferior textures
>same framerate
>LESS CONTENT
>SLOW BATTLES
>NO 2D MODE
>MIDI SOUNDTRACK
oh man it must sting being a snoy-only in 2019

Cope hagfag

It has way better lighting, shadows, textures, and especially frame rate.

>Better graphics
>In dragon quest of all series
PC wins in graphics anyway, piss4 it's just the worst version.

I really wish the demo let you play 2D mode, I want a taste of it. I think I'll play it the first time in 3D and then replay it with the difficulty settings in 2D.

Imagine being a snoyboy in 2019.
Far worse graphics than PC, far less content than Switch. Truly, truly pathetic.

90% of replies in this read is op bumping his shitty thread

I am inclined to buy the Switch version instead of the PC, but as I play on a monitor the graphics get aggressively bad. It's worse than a lot of things I play on PS3 on the same monitor.

Never played a DQ game, where should I start?

Attached: daffafwefwaf.jpg (710x1000, 116K)

>nothing that impacts gameplay

ill survive

if you want to play through the entire series you can start at one

but if you just wanna play through when the series hits its stride start at 3

4, 5, 8, or 11 depending on how much you enjoy retro JRPGs

Based. Need to get on that myself.

Post cute and funny images

Attached: 54E76DC1-010A-42F9-B2E3-A5B0CFDE31AB.jpg (500x711, 128K)

PC version, then. Honestly can't reccomend PS4 version, though.

You get access the Hotto chest much later in the game as well as some other treasure you might see that you can't figure out how to get to.

100th for based Veronica.

Attached: 382BBE55-A3DB-4C13-9109-B850A4430D21.jpg (750x750, 166K)

Already played the game on PC, still interested in the switch version purely for 2D mode. I have a massive demake fetish so this feels entirely made just for me

Protip for new players: turn on the stronger monsters draconian setting. The game quickly gets pretty dull without it. You're playing what is the equivalent of easy mode as it. It's not just a stat buff for monsters, bosses get more attacks and turns and new AI scripts

Pair it with no exp from weaker monsters for a really fun and decently strategic jrpg experience

I want to see delicious cunny

>he only just now gets a turn to play DQXI
I feel bad for you

Attached: 1543853276159.png (336x318, 29K)

I've almost finished it
Veronica is such a tsundere goddamnit

Dude she won't let you

is it possible to go back to the first area to farm bunny tails? I went all the way to Hotto before reading about DQ on Yea Forums
I have one in my inventory. I guess I lucked into that one.

I dunno you guys, but IX's been my first ride with the series and I can tell ya, I fucking loved it.

>gelbooru: veronica_(dq11) squirting

Attached: 1521775665629.gif (500x281, 830K)

I don't think I'm missing anything, I have plenty of games to play rn

Actually, I'm playing dq7 and seems that I will not have time to play another RPG in a long time.

You can't go back at the moment I'm afraid, but you will be able to get them after a little while. Just keep an eye out for monsters that look like Bunicorns, like Spiked Hare. They show up at other locations too. They all drop bunny tails, and they will be easier to get since you already have one. With the free DLC vests, you already have a pretty good chance at rare items (I reckon about 4% drop chance), without getting all 8 bunny tails. Nothing really important drops from monsters until later anyway. But it's nice to have bunny tails later on when enemies start dropping good weapons. You will find multiple farming opportunities for tails before that though, no worries. Almost nobody actually farms bunny tails this early in the game anyway, since there are items later on which also boost drop rates which are less RNG-reliant to get. That first bunny tail is always a bitch to get unless you're lucky.

If you want to make life easier for yourself and you have some spare time for grinding, I recommend equipping the bunny tail you have and killing robber rabbits for their gloves. They let you steal easier with Erik. Then. upgrade the gloves to +3 and you've got yourself a good boost to steals.

Attached: 6B5AC2E0-4008-4E66-AA69-5FF564C4C71B.jpg (850x972, 210K)

What's the best way to grind bunny tails in the demo? I wanna be stacked with the best shit when the game drops

i want it on computer machine

I forgot you actually find one robber glove in the dungeon nearby. You'd only have to get one more and Erik would be pretty good at stealing.

T 40 year old dry ovary bitch

Enjoy no marriage you working class skank.

>8 bunny tails
Do they drop from bunnies at the last part before the demo ends? Should I try getting them?

>I really wish people would stop lying about the length of the demo.
No one is. I took my time and finished it in 8 hrs, without grinding, being at lvl 12.

>Dude she won't let you
Don't be so weak will, of course she will, she's my wife after all!

Best way is to get Erik, go to the Heliodor campsite, save the game, boot up a movie or podcast on the side, and just murder bunicorns until they eventually drop it. Just set battle speed to fastest and set it to automatic. Equip each tail you get until both Hero and Erik have two each, then get at least 4 more for a total of 8 since your party size in battles is 4 people. It does drop, but it has about a 0.8% chance for your first tail. With just one tail equipped, your chanc ebecomes closer to 2%, which is not bad at all. A full 8 tails gives you around 9% chance, and you get even more drop boosting equipment later on, some through the free DLC, but also through gameplay.

in the 3ds?
how's the framerate?

I was done at like 5 hours. I skipped one or two quests though. I even spent more time than I really needed grinding and the griffons killed me once.

They only drop from Bunicorns and their recolored relatives, sorry. :(
The robber rabbits drop the robber glove, but trying to get them without first at least getting the vest for success is madness. Less than 1% chance and not worth the effort wi5th those odds.

Attached: 36D2EAA5-1A4C-4B10-9BC7-BF5ADFBD1A1E.jpg (562x771, 135K)

Thanks friend.

It looks and play really well. I didn't played the ps1 version but seems that it has more content and also you can see the enemies on the map.

nice.

Thanks senpai

>finish the demo
>explored every nook along the way
>have erik in my party, veronica as side hoe but not equippable/controllable yet
>final time of 6:45~
>supposedly you can finish with 4 party members with a time of like 10 hours
What did I miss?

Side quest

Did you talk to all of the NPCs in each town? They sometimes say different things and are in different locations depending on whether it's daytime or nighttime.

If you want me to tell you specifically how soon you can go back to Heliodor to farm for them, then he's a little bit of a spoiler. Don't worry, it's nothing major. And it's already been revealed in multiple Nintendo presentations already.
You will get a boat after another 8 hours or so, then you can just sail back to the emerald coast and walk to Heliodor.
Nothing important or really useful drops before then. You really don't have to worry.

Attached: 31709105-6B17-463B-BC12-B93255C43538.png (850x530, 981K)

Baaaased and cunnypilled

Why would I do that? I already own the game on PC

This but unironically

>gelbooru: loli happy_sex

>they don't know

Attached: 1489763626487.jpg (717x720, 56K)

Nice.

Nice game you have there

Attached: 65836179_p1.png (1000x708, 378K)

know what?

>child_on_child

nooooo stooooppp
don't lewd my big bro!!

Hmm
That's probably it. I did the brief forge sidequest in hotto, the pep powers sidequest, and I think another but I didn't find that many. I guess you really have to look for some of them.

It's too late

Attached: 74675948_p0.jpg (566x800, 295K)

So you dont know...

Know what? That gelbooru doesn't have loli?
You can disable the setting so you can see all the stuff normally

The cryptic crypt, for one.

Nah, I already played Dragon Quest XI on PS4.
There's no need for me to play Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age S: Definitive Edition & Knuckles: Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series! 0.2 re: Birth by Sleep/2 Days HD

Not enough

Attached: panda.png (797x197, 19K)