How do you deal with gaming anxiety?

How do you deal with gaming anxiety?

Attached: bored-gamer-playing-video-games-computer-sitting-table-home-127296318.jpg (1600x1156, 154K)

By playing

>how do you deal with a bullshit illness?
FTFY

What the fuck is gaming anxiety?

when you feel like you have to force yourself to play video games

get hobby that gets you outside once in a while holly fuck.

So everyday shit
Just get drunk, either you start playing or blackout

dude alcohol lmao

alcohol is a meme and if you drink it you're a cuck

So everyday shit
Just get drunk on Monster Energy 500ML, either you start playing or you start lifting like a madman

take the gripspill retard life is meanningless so just do whatever crazy shit you want

Have sex

Just do something else? if you really feel like you have to force yourself to do something you find "fun" then it's not really fun.

start working out, improves your mood, health and eats time away. While giving you clarity and maybe an idea what to do afterwards :P

What's that even?

fardd and shidd and camde me pantse

Good question, how do I deal with video game anxiety? I want to play more ranked in LoL, but I'm afraid I'll get shit teammates and start losing LP. I'm also afraid to play CS:GO competitive because I'm afraid to use my mic and if I don't then I'll get called out for it. What do?

I thought that was depression

Attached: uc7fsb3tl4iz.jpg (2048x1536, 294K)

play games that aren't trash instead

I only ever felt like this when my friend passed away. I used to log on my xbox 360 and his avatar was always there and it just would hit me hard that I lost one of my closest friends.

You're either depressed or you're too stupid to realize that you're depressed. Shoo shoo hebrew.

>when you feel like you have to force yourself to play video games
This is unironically Microsoft's fault for creating "gamer" culture.
People used to play games because they liked them, now this gaming bullshit tuned it into a normie hobby: I play videogames to be part of a group,and have something to talk about with coworkers on the elevator.
The word gamer itself is cringeworthy.

>Microsoft's fault
I was gonna call bullshit on that, but now that I think about it, it was actually Microsoft the first company to capitalize on gamer culture by riding on it. It even tried to force it in my country by using a terrible translation.

If you have to force yourself to play something, ANYTHING, then you have a lot of thinking to do. Get another hobby user. Then when you feel like playing videogames maybe give it another shot.

>gaming anxiety

Attached: bee.jpg (225x225, 11K)