This will be your first Halo game

This will be your first Halo game.

Attached: 978B1F40-AFAE-4B79-A243-B6FCCFC7B333.png (800x675, 779K)

Other urls found in this thread:

halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/discover-hope
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nah, mine was Halo: combat evolved. Have they even released any new info about this game? I'm hoping it's good, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was shit. I wish they'd just reboot the series from after Halo 3. I always wanted Master Chief to end up with blue team again, but the way they did it in 5 was fucking terrible. Then again 5 was fucking terrible all around.

No, it won't, I started with CE. I can't wait for this game though.

Have they fucking confirmed sprint / no sprint yet? I'm not going to invest an iota of my hopes in 343 until they confirm sprint is gone for good.

Why do your dumbass honestly believe they will drop sprint?

Halo Infinite sort of is a reboot, just one that doesn't reset the canon. It's a "soft reboot" in that it has been revised thematically and will try and recapture the magic of the originals, more so Halo CE with its sense of mystery and focus on more open level design.
halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/discover-hope

Attached: hi_e319_bspk_goforth_wtrmk-62001cb6b9724bc59c6f5a8c32d38b0d.jpg (1100x619, 334K)

Expect it to be semi-open world like Gears 5 and Metro.

I don't believe it. I'm 50/50 on it. they could go that route or they could come their senses. we don't know.
generally speaking, they have said the gameplay will be more "classic" or something along those lines. it won't be halo 5 craziness, that's certain. but they might keep sprint in any way because they are style over substance people at heart. I'm not saying they are. but that would be the reason if they kept it.

how when this is the last real halo game

Attached: 220px-Halo-_Reach_box_art.png (220x280, 109K)

Big maps aren't new to Halo.

I could be talking outta my ass but I swear I remember reading that they're going to have a basic no sprint playlist in multiplayer.

Attached: IMG_20190611_103316.jpg (640x817, 62K)

They will only drop Spartan Charge, Ground Pound, and possibly Slide and that's it. You should have gave up on the sprint argument when it was revealed in Halo 5. If this game is semi-open world it damn sure will have sprint. You're never getting Halo 3.5 mp, move on.

You can't bring the mystery back, they already explained everything with shit novels in the worst reality possible.

>Reach
>real Halo game
>Halo game at all
bait

>Sprint
>armour abilities
>loadouts
>bloom
>killed the competitive Halo scene
>completely fucking raped the canon
Why yes, but of course... Reach is TRULY the LAST real Halo game!

Attached: 1564977987046.gif (200x150, 1.65M)

where is MCC lads...

Attached: 1557425702934.jpg (960x958, 171K)

>last real halo game
That's not 3. Reach was the beginning of the end once they introduced armor abilities and loadouts.

Attached: 7db2e0a.jpg (1400x1588, 262K)

I'm really glad that Mjolnir looks tank-like again, rather than that Evangelion looking armor they were going for with 4/5.

I think you read that wrong.

No one reads the novels and you're an autist if you do since the books were never good regardless of Bungie or 343i. Just read the fucking art books, Encyclopedia, and Mythos, nothing else matters. I honestly don't know why Halo even got books.

if its not halo why is it called halo

Reach will probably launch in November.

>That one autist who desperately defends the Forerunner Trilogy for some reason.

I moved on after Halo 3. I'm not talking about leaving, I'm talking about potentially returning.

Title screen doesn't even have Halo in it.

You fucking dumbass, you're never getting a Halo game without Sprint.

too bad they've already been injected into the plots and premise of the first two fucking games in the trilogy u retard

>You fucking dumbass, you're never getting a Halo game without Sprint.
what makes you so certain? I'm not seeing any arguments.

Too bad no one reads them so no one really gives a fuck unless they're actually a lorefag.

They literally said they're building off of Halo 5's gameplay, what more confirmation do you need?

>no one reads the cinematic cutscenes and character dialogue
>if you pay attention to what is happening in the fucking game you're a lorefag

All you get from the nugames are WE WUZ space-faring, Forerunners are corrupt, Humans and Forerunners were at war, Prometheans are Human, if you go beyond this, you're a lorefag case and point, this is all you should know unless you read Mythos and Warfleet which is okay.

Just imagine thousands of shitters mashing the left stick and getting nothing on halo infinite release day
That's all I want 343 let me have it

3babbies are so stupid

im actually installing master chief collection and gonna experience the series for the first time what am i in for

Attached: 220px-Halo_-_Combat_Evolved_(XBox_version_-_box_art).jpg (220x284, 19K)

Fun games with a lot of cool weapons, great enemy design, and all around solid campaigns (except 4). Also, a lot of kino.

Attached: 1535484535696.webm (1280x720, 947K)

What's the problem with sprint again? I know it was dumb in Reach and 4 but they've added a downside to that feature in Halo 5 (your shield won't recharge).

maps scale with it to the point where you're actually covering less ground in the same time. what is the argument FOR it?

I feel bad for you that you didn't get to experience the games as they released, but I envy your ability to play them fresh. The launches of Halo 2 and 3 seriously felt like the biggest events of all time. I think they may even have actually been the record holder for a while.

Games that were fairly mediocre at the time and still are today.

Fun and more fun if you play in co-op.

You missed 2004-2010 which was the golden age
However they are fantastic games

A slow cinematic FPS.

>Insults the forerunners trilogy the best book since reach and onyx
kys

Attached: 111bc0cfbba-ef85-4a37-8b37-c5f6759b76a1114.jpg (500x500, 91K)

yup

>A slow cinematic
This isn't a snoy game anonit's pure gameplay

Except for the cutscenes and scripted segments.

probably the greatest fps series ever. the story and lore is immense if you're into all that. gameplay is second to none. it's just a brilliant series all around. some games are better than the other but they're all fantastic in their own way as well.