Play horror game

>Play horror game
>The main character looks like this
How can you be scared and not aroused instead

Attached: ff5-yuri.jpg (1920x1080, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HCZzXE5ewpU&t=1m8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Please desire to protect

>Please
Wait, I didn't type that...

Attached: yuri2.jpg (1804x3500, 939K)

For some reason they decided to use the DOA style models for 5. I don't mind but they looked fine before

Attached: tumblr_p561tlxp4m1w2kl17o1_500.png (500x450, 199K)

Because the ghosts look like this

Attached: Kusabi2.jpg (603x426, 43K)

The ghosts themselves have breast jiggle in this game and Ayane is an unlockable character, you're probably meant to feel more aroused than scared.

Attached: d9rqdg0-82009879-a077-40fb-9b73-0541d518e251.png (1920x1080, 927K)

>The ghosts themselves have breast jiggle

Attached: I'm interested in this.png (490x570, 300K)

>Ayane is an unlockable character
How does she even fit there?

>watch a horror movie
>the main characters are a bunch of attractive woman in their late 20's pretending to be teenagers that always killed in the shower, while at the beach in bikinis, or other places where they're scantily-clad

Why should video games be any different?

They also look like this

Attached: fatal-frameblack.jpg (1200x675, 144K)

>being attracted to females

I’m so sorry OP

Attached: 5493FAFE-2652-4EA3-94AF-0FBEE89EF4F7.jpg (400x224, 27K)

Attached: __fatal_frame_miu___by_sreliata_d9qxc61-fullview.jpg (1024x1720, 109K)

Pretty decently actually, she has a mostly unrelated sidestory that still centers on the game's main location (a mountain where people go to commit suicide and where their ghosts linger due to a ritual performed in the past). She's hired by a girl to go find her sister who disappeared on the mountain, goes there, gets wrecked by ghosts since she can't fight them with ninjutsu, gets some mystical tattoos and artifacts to be able to sense them and hide her presence from them (she can't easily fight them like the other characters due to not having the Camera Obscura), finds the girl and helps her escape while making her realize she still has things worth living for. She relates it to her own situation and relationship with Kasumi.

I never played through all of 5 but why can't she just run away from all the ghosts like she can in Ninja Gaiden?

She has to sneak through paths and buildings haunted by ghosts while searching for clues about the missing person, she can't exactly just run through.

Because Fatal Frame games have some of my favorite sense of atmosphere out of any video game series. Makes it pretty easy to downplay the cute girls when I love the settings so much.

Attached: FatalFrame.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Where is this from? Fatal fantasy or something?

Would be a pretty short game, no?

Just wondering since it seems out of character for her when she faced enemies more dangerous than a bunch of ghosts.

It's called Fatal Frame, she's one of the main characters of 5.

She gets caught by surprise at the beginning and heavily injured: youtube.com/watch?v=HCZzXE5ewpU&t=1m8s

Unlike her to get ambushed like that but whatever gets the plot rolling I guess

Attached: __ayane_dead_or_alive_and_etc_drawn_by_yi_dianxia__dd68597036ee59c8fb0667dd24a0238c.jpg (1240x1754, 281K)

...And this!

Attached: 49b4ee9c7b167a7895d3ec5943d5976b.gif (500x220, 1.92M)

>ultra moe ghost with no creepy attributes or mannerisms at all
I liked her but she made her part of the story somewhat weak by not being intimidating whatsoever, you just feel like you want to protect her.

Any good mods?

Man, she was that stacked as a kid as well?

Have they ported five to the Switch yet?

I can be both.

Spotted the burger.

I never actually finished this
I think I got up to the house where the phone is ringing.

Ghost cunny

can you emulate this yet?

>Spotted the burger.
I'm European, I have the physical limited edition of the game. user called it Fatal Fantasy, so he obviously meant to use its US name, Fatal Frame, and I corrected him. Telling him it's Project Zero would've just confused him further.

This is an American website. You'll spot a lot of burgers here retard