ITT: POST YOUR TOP TEN VIDEO GAMES OF ALL TIME IN NO ORDER AND I WILL RATE YOUR TASTES ON A ONE TO TEN POINT SCALE

ITT: POST YOUR TOP TEN VIDEO GAMES OF ALL TIME IN NO ORDER AND I WILL RATE YOUR TASTES ON A ONE TO TEN POINT SCALE

ME:
FALLOUT 2
MOTHER 2/EARTHBOUND
TLOZ: TWILIGHT PRINCESS
DARK SOULS
HALF LIFE 2
YOSHI'S ISLAND
SMT IV
PHOENIX WRIGHT ACE ATTORNEY JUSTICE FOR ALL
PERSONA 5
DEUS EX

Attached: pepe hmm.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobygames.com/images/shots/l/243918-vagrant-story-playstation-screenshot-intro-with-in-game-graphics.jpg)
cillianmcgillycuddy.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/deus-ex-screenshot.jpg)
proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http://media.moddb.com/cache/images/games/1/1/66/thumb_620x2000/deadjim.jpg).
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't need to be judged, my favorites are all good in my eyes.

MGS3
Medievil 2
Spyro The Dragon
Dark Souls
Ape Escape
Dota 2
Rise of Nations
Fallout New Vegas
San Andreas
Hollow Knight

>apu
Faggot

Nobody cares about your garbage opinion you frogposting subhuman.

MMBN 2
Resident evil remake
Chrono trigger
Bloody roar 2
Metal slug x
Castlevania circle of the moon
Custom robo
Smt 4
Oddworld strangers wrath
Warcraft 3

Attached: 1567473257058.jpg (627x470, 35K)

This but I'll post'em anyway

Smash Ultimate
Bomberman (PSP)
Sonic Rivals
Sonic Rivals 2
Sonic Rush Adventure
Sonic Rush
Rayman Legends
Marvel Super Hero Squad
Kirby Planet Robobot
Dragon Quest XI S

Adding virtual on as well. I don't give a fuck.

Streets of Rage 2
Perfect Dark
MadWorld
Rollercoaster Tycoon
The World Ends With You
Bastion
Garou: Mark of the Wolves
Sin and Punishment: Star Successor
Dustforce
Rise of Nations

0/10 for being a coward
4/10,pretty meh... Medievil and Spyro aged poorly, DOTA 2 is fucking terrible, New Vegas was just Fallout 3 with better writing and quests, everything else is fine to good at least
7/10 for Oddworld + SMT 4 + Castlevania CotM +MMBN2, good tastes
3/10 because half your list is trash Sonic spin-offs, DQ 11 is only okay, I've never heard of the marvel game, that kirby game is okay I guess, but do you sincerely believe it's one of the best games of all time? And Smash Ultimate is good but nowhere near top 10 imo

Bloodborne

>Morrowind
>Ocarina of Time
>Symphony of the Night
>Super Metroid
>Yakuza 2
>Sekiro
>Nobunaga's Ambition: Sphere of Influence
>Metal Gear Solid 2
>Ninja Gaiden 2 (Xbox)
>Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix

>Spyro aged poorly
I had a feeling your opinion was worthless

Go to bed Chris Chan

6/10, MadWorld, TWEWY, and SP:SC are mint. Bastion is overrated as fuck and boring. I haven't played Streets of Rage 2, Perfect Dark, Rollercoaster Tycoon, Garou, or Dustforce so I can't judge that part

Would have if you didn't post cancer frog.

ITT: frogtard kills himself on camera for our amusement. Do it, faggot.

It did though? the platforming is leagues behind what 3D platformers are capable of nowadays, the only platformer from that era that held up was Mario 64. Also collectathons went out of style for a reason

im sorry for posting the sad faggot frog just pretend I posted a picture of a video game instead

CDDA
Suikoden
Graal Online (15-20 years ago)
Brood War
ALttP
Super Metroid
Golden Eye
Morrowind
Thief
Style Savvy

>fallout 2
opinion discarded, shit thread and have sex.

Add onto this Assassins Creed Black Flag

Attached: 1567329930049.jpg (1536x1536, 682K)

No More Heroes
Shovel Knight(Specter of Torment)
Skullgirls
Persona 3
Final Fantasy 6
Megaman X
Dark Souls
Team Fortress 2
Mario 64
Pokemon White

I'mma keep it real out of all of those games I only played ALttP, Super Metroid, Golden Eye, Morrowind, and Thief, and the only games from those I like were ALttP and Super Metroid. I've put 500+ hours into Morrowind and I absolutely adore aspects of it but overall it is not a good game, Bethesda has always been hacks.Golden Eye isn't a great FPS and while I admire Thief for being innovative as fuck for the time, I couldn't get into it

Arcanum
Terraria
Planescape: Torment
EYE Divine Cybermancy
OpenTTD
Batman Arkham City
Etrian Odyssey 3
Vagrant Story
Rise of Nations
Victoria 2

2/10, the most reddit collection of favorite games I've ever seen. Majora's Mask is the worst Zelda ever,Witcher 3 is the most overrated game of all time, Spider-Man and HZD are cinematic trash. Burnout and Shovel Knight are okay, and only Dark Souls, SM, and SMG2 are truly good/great.
5/10, NMH, P3, FF6, MMX, DaS, M64 are all good to amazing. Shovel Knight is okay nothing that special, I never played Skullgirls, TF2 is overrated, and Pokemon White sucks

TWEWY
RE4
DMC3
Bayonetta
Ninja Gaiden Black
Jet Set Radio Future
KH2FM
MGR
Devil Survivor Overclocked
Jak 2

Attached: neku shrugs.png (172x202, 8K)

Demon Souls
Fallout
MGS2
Ocarina of Time
Dark Messiah
Baldur's Gate 2
FF VIII
F.E.A.R.
System Shock 2
Cataclysm DDA

Now I wouldn't call Spiderman and horizon zero dawn that cinematic, does the smallest ounce of a cutscene get you mad user?

6/10, good shit. Arcanum is one of the best WRPGs ever, Terraria is great, Planescape: Torment is okay (amazing story, meh gameplay), EYE is also okay (very unique and fun but also a total clusterfuck), never played or heard of OpenTTD, Batman Arkham City was meh, Etrian Odyssey 3 I haven't played but I adore 1/2, Vagrant Story is a fucking classic

Yeah I can see how you wouldn't like Black and White and stuff like TF2/Shovel Knight. I'm curious about your taste though, why is Justice for All your pick for best AA game when 1 has better overall cases(3 good ones vs 2 okay ones) and superior sound design vs the best case and a good case and a bad case and the worst case?

Command & Conquer
Command & Conquer: Red Alert
Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun Firestorm
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge
Command & Conquer: Renegade
Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
StarCraft: Brood War
WarCraft 3: The Frozen Throne
Dota 2

Attached: command_conquer_kane_time_person_of_the_year.jpg (600x790, 62K)

Okami
Final Fantasy 6
Chrono Trigger
Final Fantasy Tactics
Bioshock
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Ghost Trick
Persona 5
Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection
Bloodborne

9/10, best list so far.. TWEWY is great, RE4 is amazing, DMC3 is also amazing, Bayonetta is also amazing, I haven't played any Ninja Gaidens (sadly), Jet Sea Radio Future is a classic and also fucking amazing, KH series is good but overrated, MGR is one of the best, if not the best, action games of all time, Devil Survivor Overcloked is great, Jak 2 is great
Demons Souls is ok, worst Souls game, Fallout is vastly inferior to 2 imo, MGS2 is great, OoT is amazing, Dark Messiah is ok/good, Baldur's Gate 2 is good, FFVIII is the best of the Playstation classics so good choice, FEAR is great, SS2 is incredible, and I never played or heard of Cataclysm DDA

Metal Gear Solid 3
Metal Gear Solid 2
Mega Man X
Smash Bros Ultimate
Persona 5
Symphony of the Night
Super Mario World
Super Mario 64
Zelda Breath of the Wild
Dark Souls

Based as fuck.

Baldurs Gate 2
RimWorld
Secret of Mana
Red Alert 2
Metal Gear Solid
Megaman Legends
Persona 3
Persona 2 Innocent Sin
Deus Ex : Human Revolution

never much of a strategy guy desu I don't think I could give a good or accurate score
Okami always bored me but I'm sure it's great after the initial slogginess, FF6 is a classic and great, Chrono Trigger is overrated to hell and back but still pretty good, I never like the FFT series, Bioshock is okay but overrated and nothing really that special, MHFU is amazing, Ghost Trick is incredible, P5 is incredible, never played Tekken 5 or really any fighting game other than smash, and Bloodborne is one of the best games of this gen... I'd say you're at about a 6/10

Metal Slug 3
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
The World Ends With You
World of Warcraft Vanilla through Mists
Chibi-Robo!
Half-Life
Terraria

Do people still play Renegade multiplayer?

>Demons Souls is ok, worst Souls game
>Fallout is vastly inferior to 2
Just kill yourself nigger. DeS>DS1>BB>DS2>DS3 Fallout 2 is overfilled with plebdit tier humor and references. It's okaish otherwise but not on the same level as god-tier first one.

MGS 3 is the best in the series, 2 is not as good but still really good, MMX is great, Smash Ult is great, P5 is incredible and one of the best RPGs in years, Castlevania SotN is a classic and also great, SMW is one of the best platformers ever, same with M64, BOTW is one of the best games of recent times, and Dark Souls is also one of the best games of recent times. Solid list, your tastes aren't too exotic but they're still very good, 8/10
Baldurs Gate 2 is good, never played Rimworld, Secret Of series isn't that great IMO, never played Red Alert 2, MGS1 isn't nearly as good as the others in the series imo, Megaman Legends is pretty bad imo, Persona 3 is the weakest of 3-5, Persona 2 is bad, and Deus Ex: HR is amazing. 4/10

FALLOUT 2
GITAROO MAN
WARLORDS BATTLECRY 3
ARMORED CORE 4: ANSWER
SPACE GRIFFON VF-9
MEDIEVIL
SUIKODEN II
DRAGON'S DOGMA
SPARTAN: TOTAL WARRIOR
STARCRAFT 2 DESPITE MOSTLY WATCHING IT INSTEAD OF PLAYING

Attached: 1550802648308.gif (212x188, 551K)

Metal Slug 3 is great, PM:TTYD is amazing, TWEWY is amazing, never played WoW, never played Chibi-Robo!, Half-Life 1 is amazing but not quite as good as 2, Terraria is great. 6/10
Lol shit taste. Demons Souls has next to no background plot/overarching lore, no interconnected world, bosses are very basic compared to behavior and movesets of future bosses, there are barely any weapons, etc., the other games, even 2, are superior in every single way. Also FO2 has the more interesting world and locations like New Reno and Vault City, and also doesn't have a timer at the start

I'm going to be though guys sorry I couldn't do more reviews

I think there are still multiplayer servers. But the population is very small and the userbase kinda autistic & anal from what I've heard. And I'm not sure if the remaining players are english-speaking or if they're russians.

You mean to tell me you consider Spyro to be more of a Collectathon than SM64?

POSTAL 2
BLOOD
DOOM
MEGA MAN 4/6, i CAN'T PICK ONE
DRAGON QUEST 3
SUPER METROID
DEUS EX
RESIDENT EVIL 4
ROCKBAND (AS A PLATFORM, 2 PROBABLY HAS THE BEST ON DISC SETLIST, BUT 4 HAD SOME BANGERS TOO, INCLUDING THE PROTOMEN, RUSH, AND JUDAS PRIEST WHO ARE SOME OF MY FAVORITE BANDS)
DARK SOULS

MGS 1
FF IX (best)
FF VI
DotA
Pro Evolution Soccer PSX series
Super Mario 64
Zelda MM
Crash Team Racing
Dark souls
Abe's oddysey

>Vagrant Story is a fucking classic
Why do people keep parroting this meme?

Vagrant Story is one of those games where everyone kept going on about how it was this brilliant underrated gem and some sort of pinnacle of both gameplay and story. Then I finally got to play it, and it was just so...boring. The game not only looks hideous and consists almost entirely of puke brown corridors with some of the ugliest texture work I've seen, and with characters being jittery, low-poly deformed abominations, but its combat is beyond clunky. You can't simply fight an enemy like you would in a normal action-RPG, between every attack there is a pause where you have to use a menu to retarget them. The game is so badly designed that magic literally freezes the game, since the game apparently can't handle something as simple as a spell playing out in real-time.

This is also a game where you have to switch weapons constantly, and to do so requires constant laborious and lengthy scrolling through what has got to be the worst menu system ever made. I'm not exaggerating when I say that the majority of time spent playing this game is spent browsing menus. The music consists of bland, utterly forgettable orchestral ambient tracks. There's barely any sound design to speak of, and a complete lack of voice acting, while still having cutscenes with close-ups of character faces, bizarrely enough. The story is nothing more than the cliche 'bad guy gets corrupted with ancient evil force and goes mad with power' trope told in a needlessly pretentious manner.

To put things into perspective: Vagrant Story came out within the same year as other action-RPGs like Severance: Blade of Darkness, Deus Ex, System Shock 2 and Diablo 2. Those are action-RPGs that actually hold up.

Attached: 1546120063851.jpg (660x574, 31K)

Is this pasta? I mean it's right but is it?

ah fuck it you guys typed all caps so I'll do these before heading to bed. Fallout 2 is one of the best RPGs of all time, never played Gitaroo, never played Warlods Battlecy 3, never played Armored Core series, never played Space Griffon, Medievl was never that good to me, Suikoden II is fairly generic in terms of the JRPG genre but does its job very well just like DQ, Dragons Dogma is amazing just a shame it wasn't completed, I jnever played Spartan or Starcraft 2. 6/10 wish I could give a more accurate score but I just haven't played most of those
Postal 2 is kind of a novelty thing to me, I don't really take it that seriously. Never played Blood, DOOM is a fucking classic and amazing although I prefer 2, Mega Man 6 is superior imo but both 4/6 are classics and fucking amazing, never played DQ3, Super Metroid is a classic and fucking amazing, Deus Ex is one of the greatest of all time easily, RE4 is fucking amazing and a classic, never played Rockband, and Dark Souls is fucking amazing and a classic. 8/10

goodnight motherfuckers

Pls rate mine before going to bed

It was kind of like a proto-FF12 imo. I loved the combat system even though it was sort of rudimentary, and the creepy/dark atmosphere as well

MGS 1 is great but I think it pales in comparisons to the rest of the series, FF9 is fucking great, FFVI is a classic and fucking amazong, never played DotA1 but I hate DotA2, never played Pro Evolution Soccer, SM64 is one of the best platformers of all time, I never liked Zelda MM and I personally think it's one of the worst in the series, I never played CTR, Dark Souls is amazing and a modern classic, and Abe's Oddysey is fucking great. 5/10

okay I have to go to bed for real this time guys its 6am

Goodnight OP, thank you for liking my taste in games. I understand how Postal 2 is novelty for a lot of people, but something about the humor, attitude, level design, everything comes together in a way that makes it an utter classic that I think a lot of people overlook because it's "that edgy shooter"

Not him but MGS1 is great, never liked final fantasy outside of tactics, not into dota at all, never played those soccer games, mario 64 is great, couldn't get into MM but I recognize that it's a great game, CTR is cool, Dark Souls is kino, I only played a little of Abe's Oddyesy but it was strange and fun.

Deus Ex
Doom II
Fallout 2
Lisa: The Painful
Transformice

uhhhhhhhhhh

THPS series? Hard to pick one game.
Pathologic? Remember liking it very much but have to replay it and its sequel.
Vice City? Felt dated back then and mostly nostalgic value but still...
How the fuck people do figure out their top 10 lists?

Yakuza 0
Fallout New Vegas
Sly Cooper
The Urbz
Red dead 1
Super Mario 3
Oblivion
Pokemon fire
Gta San Andreas
Tekken 5

Cheers OP, I can't rate half of yours either because my nintendo exposure is limited to some older handheld titles. Glad we can agree FO2 and DD are gems though. The former still gets a bad rep occasionally due to the general tone

Attached: 1565485978122.png (568x548, 88K)

Okami
Kirby 64
Megaman Zero Series
Kirby Air Ride
Majora's Mask
Ocarina of Time
Terraria
Minecraft
Monster Hunter Series
Golden Sun 1&2

>OP makes a thread an hour before his bedtime
For what purpose OP???? Shoulda made the thread earlier.

Majoras Mask
Ocarina of Time
MGS3
Call of Duty 2
Halo 3
Banjo Kazooie
RDR2
Forza Motorsport 4
Lego Racers
Ninja Gaiden Black

sometimes you sit at your computer and everything's good, then you glimpse the bed at the corner of your eye and the idea of climbing in it is more good than what you had before

Attached: 1544607397036.png (500x234, 91K)

Rate me, big boy

>System Shock
>Stalker SoC
>SMT Nocturne
>Forsaken
>Thief Gold
>Thief II
>Deus Ex
>Silent Hill 2
>Motorstorm
>God Hand

Dragon Warrior Monsters (GBC)
Dragon's Dogma (PC)
Monster Hunter Tri (Wii)
Metal Slug 2 (Arcade)
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Genesis)
Megaman Battle Network 2 (GBA)
Psychonauts (Xbox)
World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade (PC)
Paper Mario (N64)
Guitar Hero 2 (PS2)

I already know I have autism.

Attached: unknown.png (525x433, 251K)

Quake
Max Payne
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault
Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc
can't think of any more

DMC 3
Halo 3
TWEWY
Battle for Bikini Bottom
God hand
Ace attorney 1
RE2make
Digimon world 1
Marvel vs Capcom 3
KH 2

>Start typing
>Realize I don't even have a top 10 favorite games because I spent more time shitposting here than actually enjoy anything
Here's my top 10

Einhander
Brave Fencer Musashi
Tomba 2
Catherine
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
Secret of Evermore
Darkstalkers 3
Ace Combat 0
Baba is You
Hitman Blood Money

I haven't played any of these games

Attached: 1468069458619.jpg (340x314, 78K)

Chrono Trigger
FF6
FF7
FF14
KH2FM
PES6
Sonic 3 & Knuckles
Sonic Adventure
Sonic Adventure 2
Undertale
I'm not even sure these are all my top 10, perhaps a top 20 would have worked better for me

How gay are you?

about tree fiddy

At least he actually played these games.

Threads of Fate
Mega Man Legends
Nier
Halo 3
Ape Escape
Dark Cloud
Yakuza 4
Katamari Damacy
Persona 3
Catherine

Attached: 1482295588210.jpg (184x184, 8K)

Diablo 2
TLoZ: OoT
C&C Red Alert 2
Unreal Tournament GOTY ed
CBFD
Pokemon Stadium (with the cartridge expansion pack)
DS3
Monster Hunter Generations
Terraria
Perfect Dark

Let’s see what you make of me OP

Megaman 2
Megaman X4
Ace Attorney
MGS3
BotW
PERSONA 5
Witcher 3
SEKIRO
FFIV
FFXIV

In my heart is more than these though.
I love Miyazaki's dark soul series, but sekiro's fight is my katana fettish. And I might be the autism who reject persona 5R because fuck Akechi, I dont want to save him.

As AA, I put original 1 on gba in my rank cause I play the nds one many years later.
But the gba version held a special place when I was a kid.

Maybe few years later I would put Astral Chain and Nier Automata on the list if megaman X9 cant come out.

Attached: 4a65bae258e0bd605bc2ceb56ffa2a9e.png (617x875, 230K)

Megaman X
Super Mario Bros 3
Mario Kart 64
Super Robot Wars Alpha 3
Dark Souls
Last Remnant
Final Fantasy Tactics
Kirby's Adventure
Digimon World 2
Fire Emblem

SUIKODEN 2
SILENT HILL 2
DIABLO 2
SYSTEM SHOCK 2
CHRONO CROSS
SYMPHONY OF THE NIGHT
SAN ANDREAS
HOLLOW KNIGGYT
DARK SOULS

Nah

Nier Automata
Katamari Forever
Soul Reaver 1
Max Payne
Psychonauts
Hotline Miami
Half Minute Hero
Demon Souls
SMT Nocturne
Silent Hill 2

Resident Evil 4
Timesplitters 2
God Hand
Metal Arms: Glitch in the System
Final Fantasy XII
Ratchet and Clank
Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Bloodborne
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

rate me frogman

Attached: 1557404950488.png (550x605, 460K)

>Very Good RE title
>Great
>Great
>What
>Fuck no
>Nononono
>Great
>Okay
>Okay
>Fuck no

6/10

Suikoden 2
Shogo
Hexen
Doom 2
X-Wing vs Tie-Fighter
Dragon's Dogma
Final Fantasy V
Chrono Cross
Little Big Adventure 2
Descent

Attached: 1564857246971.gif (450x268, 1.99M)

Mirrors Edge
Phoenix Wright
TF2
Deus Ex
Civ IV: BTS
CK2
Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth
Half Life 2
Stellaris
RCT2

Attached: title.png (618x478, 218K)

>op isnt rating anything
shit thread

Would be friends and play vidya with/10

Based list anyway

Attached: a0203942230_16.jpg (700x700, 60K)

It was released on the last legs of the playstation, the textures and polygons were pushing the playstation to its limit. Its polygons (mobygames.com/images/shots/l/243918-vagrant-story-playstation-screenshot-intro-with-in-game-graphics.jpg) are, at the very least, easily more identifiable and more timeless compared to Deus Ex's.(cillianmcgillycuddy.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/deus-ex-screenshot.jpg) or even System Shock 2 (proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http://media.moddb.com/cache/images/games/1/1/66/thumb_620x2000/deadjim.jpg). Take note, Deus Ex and SS2 were on the PC, while VS was only on the playstation at that.

As for gameplay, it does require you to keep swapping weapons, I'll give you that and the menu is cumbersome and all VS fans even admit that as its major problem, but the gameplay itself is still solid and fans still replay it and some new fans like it as well. This is in contrast to the usual comments on SS2 and DE where people sometimes say that is janky. Obviously, VS is just not a game for you.

SMTIV
TMS#FE
Persona 5
Fire Emblem Echoes
Metroid Prime
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
Super Metroid
Dragon Quest 4
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky

Kind of hard to choose though. Also your games are irrelevant because you are a frogposter.

Attached: gasping.png (256x128, 56K)

Brave fencer musashi
Castlevania sotn
Tetris worlds
Halo 2 multiplayer
Runescape pre EOC
Ninja gaiden Xbox
Minecraft
REmake
Rock band 3
Diablo 3
Stay mad bitch niggas

HoMM3
Diablo
AoE2
Fallout
THPS2
Red Alert 2
Flatout 2
Gran Turismo 2
Tekken 3
Colin McRae Rally 2

Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver
Temple of Elemental Evil
Neverwinter Nights
Star Wars Galaxies
City of Heroes
The Longest Journey
Anacronox
Planescape Torment
Dawn of War: Dark Crusade
Crusader Kings II

Metal Gear Solid
Parasite Eve
Resident Evil 2
Silent Hill 2
Theme Hospital
Final Fantasy VII
Shenmue 2
ICO
Shadow of the Colossus
Way of the Samurai 2

Attached: 1551463635490.jpg (500x500, 65K)

>Civ IV: BTS
Wouldn't make my list but I can't fault it, it's brilliant. Had an AI game once where I landed on what was basically the shitter continent, we had one religion discovery for a while and it brought in a period of peace since it spread between everyone there. Could go around the neighbours, collecting gold and research every so many turns not from tribute, but from sheer good will since we were all the same faith, it was grand. Eventually someone adopted a new faith, the rest formed an alliance in turn and descended upon them, divvying up the turf after they ripped them apart. It kept happening, until it was just me and the neighbour now spanning most of the continent

Attached: 1540572451323.jpg (960x720, 94K)

t. not a true gamer

Still the best mods of any Civ Game. Really disappointing that Civ V and Civ VI is neutered in comparison.

Castlevania Rondo of Blood
Prince of Persia Warrior Within
Bloodborne
Castlevania SOTN
Furi
Hitman Blood Money
Monster Hunter FU
Painkiller Black Edition
Ninja Gaiden Black
Deus Ex

Attached: file.jpg (828x593, 59K)

Dark souls
Shin megami tensei: Nocturne
JJBA: Heritage for the future
Ratchet and Clank 2
Yakuza Kiwami 2
Persona 5
Castlevania SOTN
Final Fantasy 5
Megaman X4
Devil May Cry 3

Attached: 1566310930447.jpg (1908x1045, 216K)

Doom
Fallout
American McGee's Alice
Mass Effect
The Witcher
Nier
Okami
Morrowind
Deus Ex
Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines

Attached: 1566811447193.jpg (900x1200, 206K)

All these TWEWY anons, I have a DS gathering dust, guess I should play it.

The Wind Waker
Dragon Quest V
Ys (either VIII or Oath in Felghana)
Metal Gear Solid 3
Metroid Prime 2
The Wonderful 101
Aria of Sorrow
Rhythm Heaven Fever
Radiant Historia
Taiko no Tatsujjn

Attached: 1552026081769.jpg (362x567, 38K)

>op didnt rate for a moment
Guess this is a bait thread for op to know what games he can and should play.

Attached: 4306633i.jpg (300x400, 12K)

What do I have to lose? Other than the respect of Yea Forums?

Worms WMD
Rayman 3
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
Pikmin 3
Rayman 2
Yoshi's Woolly World
Battle for Bikini Bottom
DDR: Mario Mix (with dancepad)
Worms 2
Super Mario Sunshine

Bloodborne
Dark souls 1
Talos Principle
Golden Sun GBA
Shining Force Dark Dragon GBA
Civilization V
Megaman battle network (all of them)
Farcry Instincts (comfy as fuck)

You're two short

t. heightcel

Silent Hill 2
Catherine
Halo 2
Resident Evil 4
Link to the Past
Thief 2
Bloodborne
MGS3
Hitman 2018
Pathologic 2

Oops the other 2 were meant to be
Golden sun 2
Jurassic Park operation Genesis

Wtf is a heightcel

Someone who is two short, in comparison to everyone else which makes you involuntarily unable to receive a rating by OP.

Star Fox 64
Medieval 2 Total War: Kingdoms
Rome Total War
WWE Smackdown! Here Comes The Pain
Pokemon Yellow
Fire Emblem: Path Of Radiance
Fire Emblem: Genealogy Of The Holy War
Star Wars Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader
Final Fantasy IX
Spyro The Dragon Year Of The Dragon

Oh shit that was genuinely funny. Now I feel retarded at how badly that went over my head

OP hasn't been rating games in hours though

Attached: file.jpg (1080x1080, 166K)

It was just a joke, man.

Attached: Screenshot_2017-03-15-08-18-17.png (1920x1080, 1.59M)

Skies of Arcadia
Digital Devil Saga
Nioh
Etrian Odyssey III
Valkyria Chronicles
Final Fantasy Tactics
Devil Survivor Overclocked
Europa Universalis IV
Dead Space 1
Metal Gear Solid 2

Call me a weeb, I'm not sorry.

Attached: 1566105744277.jpg (1200x1175, 101K)

Unironically Skyrim
San Andreas
Command and Conquer Genreal
AOE 3
Terraria
Ass Creed Black Flag
Pokemon Heartgold
RTC 2
SM Galaxy
COD MW2

Attached: 1567428624844.jpg (618x481, 52K)

No lost Odyssey? What's up with that yo that should be right up your alley

>Heartgold
I'd prefer the OG but still god emperor tier taste

I never had a 360 so couldn't play it... I really wanted to but couldn't justify getting a system for 1 game.

>general
I mean generals.
Bonus:
Mercenaries PGOD
DAH 2
Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition

You can get it on Xbox one now if you've got one, it's amazing cause the classic Xbox had like 4 minute wait times in between load screens it was really bad, but Xbox one clears them in like 6 seconds. Overall a way better experience would highly recommend

Dota 2
FFXIV
Stalker CoP
Stalker CS
Stalker SoC
osu
TF2
Girls Frontline
Oldschool Runescape
Azur lane

Attached: 1541656588331.jpg (238x212, 13K)

Arx Fatalis
Overlord
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic
Dark Souls
STALKER: CoP
Dragon's Dogma
The Darkness
VtMB
Divinity Orginal Sin
Halo: Combat Evolved
I really enjoy fantasy.

Attached: 1566040180028.png (459x539, 219K)

Red dead redemption 2
Metal gear solid 3
Metal gear solid
Metal gear solid 2
Legend of Zelda: breath of the wild
Hitman Blood money
Assassins creed 4 black flag
Gta San Andreas
Hotline Miami
Splinter cell chaos theory

Skyrim
Fallout New vegas
Pokemon Black 2
Dragonball z Xenoverse
One Piece pirate warrios 3
Dynasty warrios 8
Borderlands 2
Yugioh Tag Force 3
Dragonball Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Left 4 dead 2

Diablo 2
Doom (original)
Dungeon Siege
Commandos 2
Age of Empires 2
Zoo Tycoon (original)
Oblivion
MGS
Max Payne 2
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
These games all make me feel that funny feeling inside when i play them

Wario Land 4
Team Fortress 2
Paper Mario TTYD
Mario & Luigi SSS
Darkest Dungeon
Dark Souls 3
Mario All-stars (but if I have to pick one SMB3)
Left 4 Dead 2
Burnout Paradise
Spelunky HD

Attached: videoplayback.webm (1280x720, 593K)

Trails to Azure
Banjo Tooie
Fire Emblem: Blazing Blade
Folklore
Tales of Symphonia
Golden Sun: The Lost Age
Xenogears
Super Mario Odyssey
Megaman X4
Sonic Adventure 2

underrated/10 for including a Wii U game that wasn't ported to Switch
I'm not OP, but I don't see him coming back anytime soon

Bowser's Inside Story was better ignoring the community and porn, but good list

The 10 most mentioned games in this thread:
1. Dark Souls
2. Deus Ex
3. Metal Gear Solid 3
4. Bloodborne
5. Persona 5
6. Metal Gear Solid
7. Metal Gear Solid 2
8. Silent Hill 2
9. Super Metroid
10. Terraria

Gothic 2
Abe's Oddysee
Diablo
Little Big Adventure 2
Starcraft
Dark Souls
Minecraft
Dead Space
WoW
Portal 2

>dark souls
>stalker shoc
>gta:sa
>rdr2
>cod:blops1 fuck you i like it
>jak & daxter
>tekken 7
>pharaoh
>commandos
>morrowind

Dark Souls
Demon's Souls
The Evil Within
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil HD
Devil May Cry 4

Attached: Keeper.png (664x600, 362K)

Fuck it, i'll add an eleventh
Heroes of Might and Magic 3

Star Wars Battlefront 2 (05)
Red Dead Redemption
Dead Rising
Resident Evil Mercs3d
RE2
GTA Chinatown Wars
Scarface World is Yours
Def Jam FFNY
Tetris
>mfw I post in these threads but nobody ever judged my taste and I don't judge theirs but just look for interesting threads to simulate human camaraderie

Attached: 1567343935037.gif (275x275, 1.79M)

Remember that parody drawing about 3x3s?

Interesting choices.

How so?

Caves of Qud
SMT 2
Fire Emblem 8
Rimworld
Soul Hackers
Hotline Miami
Advance Wars 2
The Sims
Dwarf Fortress
Pokemon Crystal

Mercenaries 3D and Chinatown wars are uncommon choices in their respective series.

Team Fortress 2
Warframe
Monster Hunter World
The Witcher 3
PayDay 2
Kingdom Hearts 2
Crash Twinsanity Although, Crash 3 it's pretty close
Doki Doki Literature Club
Night of the Full Moon It's on mobile
Hotline Miami

>failout
>nintendoshit
>weebshit
Only saving features are phoenix wright and deus ex

time to assblast Yea Forums
>battlefield 3
>tf2
>Doom 2016
>titanfall 2
>Ace Combat 7 Skies Unkown
>MGSVTPP
>Splinter cell chaos theory
>GTA V for the online
>No Mans Sky
>battlefield 4

Attached: 1551947507345.png (645x405, 230K)

Persona 4 Golden
NieR: Automata
Bloodborne
Yakuza 0
Gravity Rush 1 and 2
Portal 1 and 2
Devil Survivor: Overclocked
Bully
LBP2
Radiant Historia

Burnout 3.
Inazuma Eleven 3.
Age of Empires 3.
Splatoon.
Minecraft.
Jet Set Radio.
Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2.
Lethal League.
TWEWY.
Kid Icarus Uprising.

Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
Thief
Call of Juarez Gunslinger
Fallout New Vegas
Dark Souls
James Bond Nightfire
DK Country
Papers, Please
Ghost Trick
Secret of Monkey Island

Half-life (entire valve developed saga)
Doom 2
Oblivion
Halo 3 (not pictured)
Jedi Academy
Witcher 2
Max Payne 3
Crysis
Warband
New Vegas

Attached: gaymen_3x3.jpg (904x904, 290K)

Nightfire waa peak splitscreen multiplayer

Eggs 3 Reform
Natural Butter
Onion Cutter II
Spikefield Tomato
Wisdom Apple 4: Return of Zestar
Legend of Kiwi (definitive edition)
Orange
Milk Swipe 2
Purple Sword: Aubergine
Sexat Sixela

some one pick up the slack and rate games

I rate your post 2/10 for not picking up said slack yourself. Lazy user.

i do too much shit around here
didn't play half the games here but that's different story

mountain blade warband
goof troop
diablo 2 lod
terraria
lost kingdoms
paper mario ttyd
def jam ffny
super bomberman
earthbound
skies of arcadia legends

OKAY

MEDIEVIL 2
DISNEY'S HERCULES
SHADOW BOMBER
CRASH BANDICOOT WARPED ( PURE NOSTALGIA, 2 IS BETTER GAMEPLAY WISE )
BATTLEFORGE
AGE OF EMPIRES 2
CUPHEAD
IRATUS LORD OF THE DEAD
TEKKEN 7
TOY STORY 2

A game that runs on a movie FPS is cinematic garbage, user
a game that is all graphical bravado and no performance is automatically trash

THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU
VTM: BLOODLINES
SILENT HILL
SPLINTER CELL: CHAOS THEORY
ACE ATTORNEY: TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS
OKAMI
MOUNT AND BLADE: WARBAND
TEAM FORTRESS 2
GRAND THEFT AUTO IV
SSX 3

Attached: 5d492b0047daf644ae2b48c031575124.jpg (2400x3497, 2.67M)

Super mario world
Soulsborne
World of warcraft (vanilla to wotlk)
Dragon's dogma
Super mario sunshine
Shadow of the colossus
Majoras mask
Resident evil 4
Wind waker
Paper mario 2

Bloodborne
Shadow of Colossus
Hollow Knight
God of War 2
Devil May Cry
Devil May Cry 3
God Hand
Megaman X
Megaman 8
Minecraft

Fallout 2
Earthbound (I haven't played Mother 3 yet)
SMT 3 Nocturne
ZOE 2
Dark Souls
Legend of Dragoon
Grandia 2
Silent Hill 2
ALTTP
Pikmin

I don't really have a top 10 yet
Fallout New Vegas
TF2
Bloodborne
Half life 2

Stalker
Arma 3
Insurgency
Garry's Mod
Minecraft
Fallout: New Vegas
Half Life
GTA: Vice City
Mario Sunshine
Max Payne

Attached: 1561008620525.jpg (339x436, 15K)

Fallout:New Vegas
TES: Oblivion
Far Cry 5
Rainbow Six Siege
Destiny 2
GTA: San Andreas
Arma 3
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
The Last of Us
TESV: Skyrim

Garry's Mod
Infamous
Arma 3
Infamous 2
Peace walker
Red Faction: Guerilla
War Thunder )))
Jak 3
Ratchet and Clank
Call of Duty MW2

Cringe, just like everyone elses

based tekkenfags

Attached: 1496437585_tekken-7-heihachi-mishima.jpg (1111x561, 55K)

-50/10

1.Dota
2.Dota
3.Dota
4.Dota
5.Dota
6.Dota
7.Dota
8.Dota
9.Dota
10.Dota

That's not very nice
Post your list

Chrono Trigger
MGS
FInal Fantasy VI
Super Mario 64
TLOZ Ocarina of Time
Super Smash Flash 2 (Honestly I get more fun with fangames and hacks than with the official ones)
GTA San Andreas
Castlevania Symphony of the Night
Super Metroid
Megaman Legends 2

Should've added Minecraft

Warcraft 3
Heroes of Might and Magic 3
Gothic
Gothic 2
The Witcher 3
Diablo 2
Starcraft:BW
Starcraft 2 LotV
XCOM 2 WotC
Mount&Blade Warband
Go ahead, frogposter.

Attached: 1513003042396.jpg (900x900, 181K)

Persona 5
Skyrim
Dark souls
SMT IV Apocalypse
Dragon Quest XI
SMT IV
Digital Devil Saga
Persona 3
Persona 4
Call of duty black ops

MGS1
Shadow Of The Colossus
Yakuza 0
Crash Bandicoot
Chrono Trigger
Mega man X
WCW/NWO Revenge
Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow
Va11-Ha11a
Castlevania Rondo of Blood

Attached: 1546266157212.jpg (600x400, 140K)

Halo 3
Last of us
Persona 3
Left 4 dead 2
Doom (2016)
Gmod
Red dead 2
War of the monsters
Nier automata
Portal 2

Not a bad list you got there. Here's mine:

Deus Ex
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic
Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour
XCOM Enemy Within
Rainbow Six Siege
Half-Life 2
Hitman Blood Money
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin
Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition

Attached: wallhaven-44470.jpg (1920x1080, 166K)

Fable
Ocarina of Time
COD Black Ops
Area 51
Golden Eye
Dying Light
Halo CE
New Vegas
Destroy All Humans 2
Rollercoaster Tycoon
>Graal
Based.
8/10
7/10
5/10
6/10
6.5/10
3/10
8/10
7/10
8/10
>Painkiller
Based.
7/10
8.5/10
Kek

Attached: ayys.jpg (1600x1200, 249K)

Minecraft
Half Life 1
Insurgency Sandstorm
Escape From Tarkov
GTA San Andreas
COD Black Ops 1
Mirror's Edge
Portal 2
Hotline Miami
Payday 2

You posted 4 games so here are 4 games better than that trash

>Gears of War 2
>Halo 3
>Dark Souls
>Super Metroid

>Rondo of Blood

Attached: 1567023695105.jpg (314x400, 107K)

Awful taste desu

Ocarina of Time
Portal
Mother 3
EarthBound
Minecraft
Persona 5
Super Mario Bros. 3
Um Jammer Lammy
The Legendary Starfy
Kirby Super Star

Pokémon silver