Wait...something's not adding up

Wait...something's not adding up

Attached: ASTRALCHAIN.png (689x328, 71K)

Same shitstorm when Bayo 2 was announced as a Wii U exclusive
Good times

I mean if people want to play it so bad just buy a switch.

oh don't worry, something does indeed add up
the nintendo bonus was added to the actual score

Not buying a childrens toy to play video games

And people say sony fanboys arent the fucking worst sometimes.
There´s like a a Switch lite coming for like 200$.

Attached: Snoy.jpg (1632x1222, 1.01M)

You bought a ps4 you retard

>My black box is a product for adults!
Sad.

Why don't you want to play the best video games in the world?

Attached: 1564672422825-1.jpg (884x1024, 501K)

Are you seriously that much of a bitch fanboy that you honestly believe this doesn't happen to all exclusives?

Attached: 1544436729645.gif (500x281, 561K)

Video games are toys.

Attached: 60503046_p1_master1200.png (1000x1000, 550K)

You mean the Nintendo penalty, because reviwers hate that they don't censor unlike Sony.

>1200 negative reviews
>20 mixed
love this 1 extreme or the other mentality that's so frequent on Yea Forums as well

Attached: 1535309588449.jpg (1489x705, 86K)

I have both a PS4 Slim and a Switch and I still dont care about this game.
Waiting for SMT5 and FF7R though.

Fucking KEK! Sonyfags on suicide watch.

7,000 threads about this already weren't enough obviously.

Attached: bearputer.png (481x481, 184K)

Tell me a PS game that had Nintendo fanboys actually storm Metacritic user scores this hard?

delusion

Attached: 1567400300028.png (1600x1400, 779K)

It should have been a big red flag when Nintendo never spent anytime spotlighting the game outside of the announcement Direct.

Yea Forums is for console wars and twitter screenshots. No games allowed, unless we're tortanicposting and there's some literal who's social media post involved, or it's a console exclusive.

Nah mate it´s people coping with the user scores. Just look at all those 0´s. ;)

Because their level of testosterone is very low.

You mean the fact that Sonyfags have been proven to blast it with 0s, just like they do with every Nintendo/Microsoft exclusive?

Lol just checked the list.
So the first day compalins (31. August) are literally all the same in themr sof the mentioned topic:
>Play Nier its better
or
>Devil May Cry is better and
>It looks like shit

The comments from yesterday are literally:
>I'm not a fanboy BUT
And looking at the accounts they tried to hide the fact that they are fanboys by giving Fire Emblme a 10 at the same day

Attached: ReactionImage 067.jpg (1462x1462, 766K)

Can sites who allow review bombing be trusted again? I mean, we have paid journalist and people who dont have the game voting.

>Because their level of testosterone is very low.
More like they´re not THAT pathetic.
Or most likely as loud.

I own both game’s and Nier Automata is way above.

Just going to wait on it being playable on Yuzu. Game's art style is being destroyed by the hardware limitations of the Platinum devs

Nice

Mayhaps had they selected a more equitable deal... the Epic Games Store perchance...

you're retarded

yeah... something doesnt add up

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (579x877, 76K)

I'm getting too old for this fanboy shit. It's just sad and embarassing.

Then again AS is a new IP.
And doesnt have Yoko Taro so...

I own both games and nier automata is boring dogshit

Horizon Zero Dawn

Then dont bother with coming here. Or just filter all Metacritic threads.

The sad thing is the hubris of Platinum seeking exclusivity on a children's fondleslab is why this game will fail.

Had they instead courted a PC storefront offering upfront payment and equitable rates, like perchance EGS, their magnum opus would not languish unsold...

Ah, such hubris

>Implying anyone had to reviewbomb Horizon: Zero Awards

Botw was garbage.

>8.4
Eh Zelda had it way worse. Just look at its early Metacritic threads here when the score was pretty low.

So those reviews are all literal children right? I can't honestly imagine being a grown ass man with a job and going online to cry about how unfair it is that your favorite game box isn't getting that shiny new game and review bombing something over it. I don't even own a Switch and that's hilarious to me. Same shit happened with Bayo 2 and I was just laughing my ass off.

Nintendo owns the IP though. That´s something people still dont get it.

all video games are toys for children you manbaby

You just have shitty tastes, son.

Exclusivity matters. Elsewise the developers of DarQ, who rejected an equitable deal, would not have gone crying cap in hand to beg for inclusion on the EGS.

yeah user you just have a really bad taste

kys

Mentally ill snoyboi can't cope lmao

Attached: 1567405476632.png (644x655, 52K)

Hot opinion bro lmao

On release it got hit pretty hard by these review bombs. There are also people who actively gave it and other PS exclusives 0s while giving Switch exclusives 10s. The reverse is also true. It absolutely happens both ways.

The fact this was a response here at that shows that both sides have morons too.

>Eh Zelda had it way worse.
Dude you do realize that HZD was heavily brigaded by Zelda fans right? There's literal articles on the combined effort, that was just triggered by some review saying HZD is just as good.

Not to mention the death threats. Look at an archive of the review thread on reddit before people got to play it themselves. You have literal meltdowns whenever the game didn't receive a 10 or a 9. Its like girls freaking out over their favorite boyband splitting up

>terrible enemy variety
>most shallow gameplay of any major platinum game
>poor rpg elements
>infinite dodge
>generic 2deep4u weeb AI garbage
>hacking segments
ironic

Cause game is shit?

Maybe for the devs. Are you a dev? If not why would you give a shit? Just buy a switch and play the game if you want it. Or get a game on the EGS if you want that. Or pirate it if you don't want to support them. Whatever. Just stop crying about shit like a dumb bitch.

Attached: 1561077292360.jpg (600x449, 48K)

>b-b-but snoy
nigga its like clockwork

Nah the game is a 7/10 at best. But not a 0 that´s for sure.

That game is just shit tho and I'm a PS4 user.

See we know who is doing it too. Nintendo guys are loving the game, especially those of us who are Platinum Games fans. PC guys have shit they're playing and can hack and emulate it later anyway, and a lot of them own Switches anyway. Xbox guys both don't care because it's Japanese and because they actually have games to play even if they are crap. That leaves the Ponies, who are always mad and stomping their hooves, and have fuck all to play this year and nothing to look forward to this year but Piss Standing. Nintendo is killing it right now and you can't STAND it.

Fire Emblem is getting reviewbombed too.

>Snoyfag still pretends to not know why
LOL, snoyfags can't even stand by their own review bombing.
How cucked can you be?

Voting objectively and giving it a 6-7 means that all the raging fanboys jnst voting 10 because it's Nintendo will inflate the score to above 9, the only way to give it a legit score is to bomb it with 0s since it will compensate for all the undeserved 10s.
The user score right now is absolutely on point.

rent free

>The user score right now is absolutely on point.
Post your copy with a timestamp.

So you admit to simply massively COPING

jesus how many amiibos do you own user

Is Sony really having a video game drout this year or is that a meme?

I'm a pcfag and you're fucking delusional if you think either sonysois or nintenfagets are even slightly different.
But don't worry, the suits on Nintendo and Sony are having a blast smoking cigars and fucking whores together while you retards give their companies free marketing.

>snoyfag still denies it
LOL, everybody can look at the accounts and see ps3fan2 and names like that.
Snoyfags are so beta, they can't even admit when they obviously did something.

Yeah, it means that the Nintendo Bonus from review sites is real.

>autists giving the game 0s
>autists giving the game 10s
in the end they cancel each other out and the score is actually accurate.

PS4 is dry as fuuuuuck right now.

So why do sonyfags always try to deflect when called out?

Why are Sonybros so traumatised by Nintendo? Jesus Christ, this is pathetic.

Attached: 1565730131279.jpg (296x296, 12K)

based

I don't vote on those shit websites because I'm not brain damaged. I play videogames, I own a switch, a PS4 and a PC, it's always funny to see you retards defend COMPANIES like it matters or their CEOs aren't close friends marketing console wars to get faithful customers.
You'll understand when you grow up kid.

It's a multiplat machine this year, except for maybe KH3 since no one really bought that on xbone.

Why do people constantly protect snoyfags?
No real pc owner thinks that way, NEVER EVER goldface made sure of that.

You don't see us reviewbombing Snoy games.

>Us
This is the kind of mental retardation I'm talking about.

COPE harder.
Considering you literally l

Not him, but Horizon and a few others did get bombed. Nothing to the extent Astral Chain and BotW got though.

You still literally justified it and consider it the only valid thing to do.
So much for not brain damaged

At this point I want to see if this relatively niche action title will surpass shit like Odyssey in terms of the number of user reviews. It's already got more than Ultimate.

lol

Calling you both retarded mouth breathers is not defending Sony, any sonytard that says the same about Nintendo is as much as an imbecile.
Why don't you try to enjoy videogames instead of brand loyalty?
I've owned both system since the ps1-N64 era and both consoles are absolutely amazing with different focus on games, you retards only want to purposely enjoy 50% of them, that's being retarded

If a game is an 8-9 a 10 doesn't do much but a 0 does a lot of damage. They do not balance out.

Shit, I feel like buying Astral Chain right now just to spite Snoycucks.

Attached: 1558875434473.gif (658x668, 405K)

honestly why the fuck do people care about video game journalism and scores on these sites the scores are always bias as fuck

You're absolutely retarded lol.
Did you even finish high school?

The Sony consoles were actually better than the rest during the PS1/PS2 days, I can admit that just fine, but Sony consoles stopped getting non-movie games around the PS3 and then just stopped being a legitimate contender against Nintendo at that point for people who love great games.

This isn't about the journo scores. This is the user scores.

They don't really like videogames.
When your life is devoid of any meaning and purpose you latch onto the first thing you're able to, in this case brand loyalty, we really need another war

why are sony fags so petty?

yeah i get that, but people get triggered about the journo scores and think thier user score actually means something its not going to make someone not play the game

Snoybois still seething lol

Attached: 153426498536.jpg (244x244, 12K)

It's going to be even worse for bayo 3

Make it a wojack

Yep, and Nintendo's only problem was that they were competing with themselves on the hardware front and increasingly killing their own markets. That has been finally rectified and Nintendo has a single unified architecture for the first time since the NES.

Think of all the fake accounts sonybros will have to make to downvote all the games coming to switch over the next few weeks/months.

Attached: 1539044310042.jpg (436x399, 79K)

Only threads allowed are mh ones

>Seething xcucks trying to disrupt the Nintendo/Sony master alliance

Xtrannies are the most cancerous fanbase

Attached: xcuck decides to be honest for once in his miserable life.png (1335x809, 120K)

I brought that shit at 60$
It definitely wasn’t worth it holy fuck.

>Xtranny cockroaches falseflagging again

No one likes you. Dialate and go back to discord

Attached: Based Microsoft.jpg (1648x1426, 1020K)

Dude it’s dry as hell right now.
They literally cancelled E3 and TGS for having a lack of games.

>Dialate and go back to discord
Snoy fans are the trannies, though.
Xbots are Chads and while Nintendo fans might be mostly manchildren, they are at least white.

They wanted Nintendo to go 3rd party so they could play Mario on PS4
They keep forgetting
1. Mario alone is worth 5 billion dollars
2. Zelda is worth 3.2 billion dollars
3. An HD handheld was a literal fever dream since 2006
4. Nostalgia is one hell of a drug the NES-SNES mini devices were a side hustles and sold like crack

Horizon Zero awards was pretty shit though