I just beat up the villain, now I'm gonna leave him there to recover with a gun in his hand

I just beat up the villain, now I'm gonna leave him there to recover with a gun in his hand.
Oh no, all my loved ones are dead....

Attached: kaz-1.original.jpg (1920x1080, 458K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UMKzWB3sDFc
youtube.com/watch?v=hw8uoSY-tpU
youtube.com/watch?v=lFvmc_RXT0E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If he killed him, he would be just like him.

He could've incapacitated him without killing.

this is the oldest trope in japan holy fuck, just kill the faggot, repent and then go on with your life

>just commit murder bro :)

When you kill your enemies, they win.

Attached: trudeau.jpg (1200x800, 106K)

when you dont, they win more

Its really funny they sold kiryu skin for their hokuto no ken game.

Attached: kenshiro.jpg (1920x1080, 447K)

maybe you can just shoot down a bunch of helicopters onto him so he's trapped for all of eternity along with the pilots who are all alive and not dead since the yakuza universe has no idea how to handle deathi

Kiryu has never killed a person.

youtube.com/watch?v=UMKzWB3sDFc

That's what passes for a "plot" in the land of the rising microdicks

Attached: 1539099508469.jpg (532x542, 119K)

youtube.com/watch?v=hw8uoSY-tpU

Why did they add this section if they expected the player to seriously believe Kiryu has never killed anyone?

After finishing Zero and Kiwami I am not sure if I should get Kiwami 2.
Where does it rank on the scale between the garbage that Kiwami was and the fun experience that 0 was?

>that one time Yakuza 4 subverts this trope

He's not dead. He got better later.

>Kiryu murders Komaki.

Attached: Fist of the North Star_ Lost Paradise_20181025232445.jpg (1920x1080, 1.42M)

In the Yakuza world gunshots are irrelevant, unless you are Kiryus associate or something.

Same as K.
Despite the fact that most people in Yakuza threads deny it, the franchise was never really good to begin with,hence why it had a niche status and barely survived over the years.

0 is the best game, and I don't really know what to tell you. 2 was probably the second best and you can give it a shot(ignore people telling you to play the original instead, there's no reason to unless you're autistic) but its not as good as 0.

Kiryu has never killed anyone.

Attached: kiryu has never killed anyone.webm (640x360, 2.51M)

>surrounded by people aiming guns at Kiryu
>cuts to gameplay, so you can just beat them with your fists

That was clearly an accident

Yakuza thread? Why do I never see Yea Forums discussing Judge Eyes? I finished it a few weeks ago and thought it had the best and most suspenseful plot of any game I've ever played. It is far superior to most movies or crime drama mysteries.

Also name a cooler villain than pic related. You can't. (spoilers obviously)

Attached: 15980.jpg (640x360, 15K)

Attached: EachFoolishEft.webm (640x360, 1.36M)

Why do these segments exist? They play horribly and they go against the whole "Kiryu doesn't kill" idea.

I miss when this series was niche and you dipshits didn't talk about it.

Who is "you dipshits"?

That 'idea' comes from you retards, kiryu kills all the time.

Attached: korean.webm (854x480, 1.03M)

>kiryu kills all the time.

Attached: YAKUZA 6_ The Song of Life_20180309203717.jpg (1920x1080, 552K)

Literally everyone that came to the series after 2, but especially lowest common denominator post-06 Yea Forums faggots.

Original 2 is better than K2 though.

>6
lol

Original 2 is by far the best yakuza game, 0 feels like a fucking cheap Chinese knockoff of the series, as does everything after 4, especially the dogshit remakes.

The car part in Kiwami killed my will to ever complete that game. I retried for nearly a full hour but I could never complete that fucking shit, even after lowering the difficulty. What the fuck were they thinking with that shitload of fuck?

Is it harder than the original or something? Cuz no one had problems with that.

youtube.com/watch?v=lFvmc_RXT0E
We may get some more info for Yakuza 7

Attached: I'm just gonna hurt you really bad.jpg (991x562, 91K)

Rubber tyre.

Always aim at the center of the crosshair regardless of what you might think. The center is the crit spot, not the head. Get the guys on top of the cars ASAP as that progresses you further, it's really just about managing everything on both ground and upper levels so they never get a chance to fire, and once you get to the truck that part is simply random. You can only tank one hit on Legend and you pretty much have to hope he gets randomly stunned (Via repeated shots) or you're screwed. Anything lower than Legend shouldn't be a problem though.

The truck kills you in around three hits on hard, two on Legend whereas in 1 you could take multiple strikes from it.

kys samefag

>be me
>come to the franchise with 0
>love it
>play Kiwami 1
>like it
>read up the plots of the other games or watch summary videos
those games were too samey for me to really get invested. i wasnt surprised learning that the franchise almost died a couple of times, and had abysmal sales with how samey the games are.
looking forward to 7 though because the distance to playing K1 is good enough to be ready for it again

why does nobody ever talk about judgment

How do I filter the tripfag?

I actually liked Chief Prosecutor Morita. I thought his motivations were interesting and I genuinely trusted him after the deposition, so when he turned on Yagami at the crime scene, I was genuinely surprised.

This is exactly the kind of dipshit I'm talking about lol. Don't you have a youtuber to suck off?

Dude, Yakuza has always been a fun ride for the ridiculous and cheesy stories. If you try to apply reason or logic then you're in the wrong franchise.
People just want a good setting, interesting characters and some badass moments.

Hoping that 7 will deliver too. But from the looks of it, it already fixes my three main issues with RGG as of late: tired of the same arc, tired of the same locale, tired of the game mechanics themselves. Not sure if the turn based will just slog things down or work well, but the change itself is welcomed with open arms by me.

>be you
>be a fagoot
>end of story

Is it really that good? I'm pretty burned out with Yakuza honestly, I am struggling to complete Kiwami, but I played the entire series so far. 60€ is a lot though and it has to be really fucking amazing to be worth that much.

>Always aim at the center of the crosshair regardless of what you might think. The center is the crit spot, not the head.

What the fuck. This explains why sometimes I oneshotted the bastards and sometimes it took like 3 heads hots. I'll try again this evening when I'm back from my daily wageslave session (and yes I'm lurking from the office with my phone connected to my PC using SCRCPY). Thanks user.

The air in the room is what already convinced me nothing was going to work as it seemed so I was ready for a betrayal like that. It's pretty interesting later on when you meet him at Koi Bride with Kuroiwa and he nearly managed to convince Morita to stand down before Kuroiwa stepped in. I was surprised Mafuyu and Izumida managed to get him arrested with absolutely no proof though. They basically just said "He's corrupt" and the courts somehow believed them? Or is that something you can actually do? They didn't mention conflict of interest or anything, just that he was deposed, and all Sugiura managed to pop out of there was pictures from the video he took before they came in.

kek

Attached: 1502914754401.png (349x409, 250K)

I think he just wanted to be caught at that point. After the story about what happened with his brother, I think he felt guilty about being Chief Prosecutor in the first place. If he doesn't put a defence in, Mafuyu and Izumida's evidence would probably just result in a summary judgment against him and he'd be out without a fight.

>le gang mamber with le kind heart
is literally the worst trope on earth and i always hated the yakuza games for having one of the worst mcs in the history of gaming

he's so fucking lazy its not funny anymore.
>hull dull so stlong and so manry!!
>he big man who do bad things but also punish bad people
kiryu has never been a fucking yakuza. he's just a fucking slog walking around aimlessly. in 0 he's a fucking real estate agent for christs sake and in 1 he gets kicked out right in the intro
go fuck yourself sega ricels, not having the balls to actually have a yakuza as the protag but always finding a convenient reason for him to be on the sideline

>b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b--b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-ut he's the d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-ragon of d-d-d-d-d-d-d-dojima!!!
le fancy fluff to bait in retards and autists. yakuza games are literally about playing a guy who's practically just a normalfag getting involved with yakuza and winning most of the time.
nothing about kazuma is yakuza and everything yakuza is handled by other characters

he's worth nothing, he's dirt. you're a fucking normalfag so fat autists can self insert and romaticize the setting. they tried to make kenshiro but failed horribly

go fuck yourself gamepro for recommending this game in 2006 and fuck everyone of you faggots drawing me back thinking that maybe the next one will be better
yakuza is trash and deserved to die years ago. the only reason its liked is because most of you autists played it back when nobody else knew about it so you grew attached to it thinking it is "your" game. literally stockholm syndrome up the ass
your alsls assl

>Date finally convinces his superior to do something
>they're fucking worthless, just fly in with a heli, get shot at and run away
What the fuck was the point of this?

based

This. You literally cannot call Yakuza badly written because it's just SILLY. If you think it's bad you're just stupid. You HAVE to think it's good or you just missed the point entirely.
Also, it's from Japan which makes it EXTREMELY good.

holy shit based!
the ten anons who circlejerk about their game/threads being ruined in every Yakuza thread btfo!

It doesn't have as many minigames as other Yakuza games, only some side missions, it's much more story and investigation driven than the other Yakuza. It's like a drama mystery with lots of twists and suspenseful moments, it's like a really good tv show.

I actually read on Japanese youtube comments they said it was originally gonna be a show.

>Is it really that good?
No. Its Yakuza with less shit to do and "investigations" that are just "press x on this spot to play the cutscene" + endless tailing missions.

Get it when its 20€, which is a good value.

install 4chanx and uncomment the filter for all tripfags in the settings

Judgment is like the others but with infuriatingly bad tailing segments, of which there are many. You also don't get to do any actual detective work, it plays out like a movie. If you figure something out, it doesn't matter. You just have to watch the movie until the characters figure it out too. The combat also isn't as good as in the other games which says a lot considering the combat is always poor.

the amount of court rules they broke in that trial must be insane. Literally ran right of the court in the middle of a trial to catch Kuroiwa. The way he started interrogating Ichinose with his conspiracy theory in the middle of a trial for something else would probably also have not been allowed in a trial. Also isn't there a rule that both sides must know in advance all the witnesses that will be brought to court?

In the end it wasn't really Yagami that won, but rather Hamura decided to confess out of guilt and Kido confessed everything after Shono admitted AD-9 would never be non-toxic.

Also pic related scene was legit nightmare fuel.

Attached: hqdefault (21).jpg (480x360, 10K)

>for something else would probably also have not been allowed in a trial.
I think in this case the judges should have definitely called for a mistrial considering Izumida never spoke up once and the lead defense attorney ran out of the room. But then again Hoshino was most likely his backup attorney so I don't know if that would have been a mistrial, if anything Yagami probably would have potentially been either fined or disbarred at worst. Then again, with the revelations I doubt the Japanese public would react kindly to that kind of a ruling that already required multiple laws to be broken to reach that point.
> Also isn't there a rule that both sides must know in advance all the witnesses that will be brought to court?
Izumida probably already knew about Hamura popping in. Doesn't mean he needed to tell a character witness about that.
>In the end it wasn't really Yagami that won
I wouldn't go that far, Hamura is a contributing factor to the win but without Yagami's heavy research into the topic he never would have been able to not only get Hamura to confess but also wouldn't have really been able to get Izumida's support or cooperation and he wouldn't be able to steer the Ichinose conversation in such a way that a conspiracy theory becomes true. Shono admitting everything on Sugiura's livestream only adds to their case, but Hamura's testimony damned Ichinose and his conspirators at the very least with Kido mopping up AD-9 if Shono didn't say anything.

why did they dcide to make ichiban that old instead of getting a young protag

Don't care

Nobody has EVER made a valid criticism of any Yakuza game. Never. I dare anyone to try. I'll reply by calling them a faggot and then I win. Seriously, just try me.

Nobody's talking about Judgment because it's not out yet.

It came out months ago, bro

Where can I buy it? It's not on GOG or Steam.

Why don't you just find another hobby, jesus christ. Don't you get tired of these games? I sure fucking did after 2 of them

killing someone who deserves it is not the same as killing an innocent

when they had it coming it's called "execution".

Moose is one of the only tolerable tripfags if you like Yakuza because he stays on topic and posts interesting shit

That's because you have autism user

There was a lot of Judgment threads back when it got released, went on for about almost a month too. Sana is the best girl

Attached: RNFetchBlobTmp_jruuoh4hrjo2jpu4fe5w1c.jpg (1920x1080, 106K)

This. Yakuza characters are straight retarded sometimes. Yakuza 4 ending, they left Munakata to pick up the gun lying around so he could shoot Akiyama and STILL leave it so he shoots himself after.

Autism is putting up with the same exact shit for years. Put your trip back on, coward.

In my eyes yakuza 6 is worse with that because the final fight has nagumo kicking sugai’s ass in the background and then he randomly stops once sugai’s on the ground, allowing him to pull out a gun and rush haruka/yuta which is why kiryu took the shots in the first place.

Being unable to enjoy fun things as you lack the mental capacity for it is textbook autism.
Must suck to suck faggot LOL

Kiryu's a champ so it didn't seem to bother him but fatass probably could have gone in for the punch after the first bullet, not the fifth.

>Track down human scum and kill him to prevent more killings in future or any other vile deeds
>Im a demon now
Pls be troll

Attached: 1471044953628.gif (375x300, 2.24M)

She's the only waifu subquest who I went on all 4 dates with. The other ones had massive milkers, sure, but their personalities were lacking.

>it's autistic to not want to do the same mind-numbing shit for 1000 hours
Is this really the stance you're planning to take?

*all 5 dates.

he knows he's talking shit but it's easier to delude yourself than accept reality

Anri Okita

Attached: Yakuza 6 minigame.webm (854x480, 1.97M)

>sir, people are starting to notice these games are shit, and this is probably the worst one we've made... what are we going to do?
>leave everything to me