What games let me embrace true evil?

what games let me embrace true evil?

Attached: evil scale.png (974x464, 283K)

>Joker
>Less evil than Griffith
Reminder that all Griffith did was take an offer to make him not a cripple anymore, while he did sacrifice his friends and loyal soldiers, the monsters did all the dirty work for him aside from the rape. Joker is actively, remorselessly evil and masterminds his own murders.

not sure if you are trying to defend griffith or just like the joker but in no way has the joker ever done anything worst than grifth.

>get knocked up then leave everyone to sort out your mess
typical woman

Attached: 1536954933077.png (956x684, 190K)

was the movie any good

>Big Evil

Yeah, actually

Attached: mmm.png (613x634, 158K)

Not him, but if you're telling me that Midland is preferable to Falconia, your a dumb fuck, plain and simple. Plus the Band of the Hawk are not innocents, they are mercenaries, nothing of value was truely lost, and everything was gained.

>All he did was take an offer to make him not a cripple anymore.
>Also rape

It was a treat.

most of it is just standard SU but theres a couple of songs and scenes that make it worth it

SHUT THE FUCK UP GRIFFIT APOLOGIST

Attached: _5ce14ee4839a9b721215df77b1273160.jpg (326x272, 22K)

If you were crippled and had your dick cut off you'd probably sacrifice your friends to be healed and gain superpowers too

lol nigga you fucked up you wanted a shitty SU thread but now all you got is motherfuckers talking Griffith and Joker

Correct. The main evil of Griffith is his disdain and betrayal for the people who were loyal to him, not his actions. The evilest thing Griffith did, by my estimation, is including Guts in the sacrifice, as he was apparently the only person Griffith actually considered a friend.

I know who swiper, the joker and Griffith are but what the fuck is that abomination on the right? Who the fuck designed that and thought it looked okay?

>Calarts smile
>Big old gem
>Consistent color scheme with weird, ballet-like clothing
How is it that you aren't aware of Steven Jewniverse user

Yes, Pink Diamond was revealed to be even more of a fucking psychopath.

You will never be women.

>shiten universe

>the monsters did all the dirty work for him aside from the rape
>aside from the rape

Attached: 1560285545704.gif (200x150, 3.11M)

I don't want to be. That's a weird projection.

Attached: f2856fe5397cc448ec289de776a56256.jpg (236x300, 11K)

Bruh I ain't saying Griffith isn't evil, I'm saying the Joker is worse, not by action, but by intent

It had the best fusion in the series, formed by Steven and Greg

Attached: IMG_6722.png (920x518, 350K)