Japan vidya shops bread 2

Japan vidya shops bread 2

Attached: file.png (1309x733, 1.3M)

>taiko no tatsujin drums
Why, why am I an amerifat bros?

link to last thread please

previous thrread
first for FUCK GAMESTOP AND FUCK FUNKO POP OWNERS

I take for granted how hated funko pops are sometime. someone posted their setup in a discord Im in, had funko pops all over his room and people were like WOAH DUDE SICK FIGS and I wanted to barf

I bet this thread will die before noon
so what are futa onaholes used for exactly?
last thread ended on that

meanwhile in australia, they can't even access nyaa

Attached: file.png (598x586, 448K)

Went to japan earlier this year, there’s a specific store dedicated to old games and it’s 5 stories tall. Every floor has either old TVs playing old ads for games or it has stations set up where you can play old school games on the actual hardware they ran on. Was cool as shit and America sucks ass.

I can only some isp's block it optus/telstra/tgp abb doesn't

Fuck aus. It's such a shitty country. It's impressive how much you can fuck up and how consistently you can do it. Also luckily the fuckups made it easy to bypass the nyaa and Yea Forums block. Only good thing anyone in this retarded country has done.

>nyaa

huh? Thought that website croaked it years ago. There’s a mirror?

Two, actually.

>everyone: OH MAN JAPAN IZ WHERR ITZ AT MAN ALL THE GAMES AND SHOPS AND AKIHABARA WHOOOAAOAOA
>live in tokyo for years
>it's just generic game stores, electronic stores, some retro game stores,and figures
>all shit you can buy at least online in any country
I mean I get that people mystify something far away and all but really

The difference is the price and presentation.

>price
Cheaper online
>presentation
Oh because op found the occasionally art put up on a game when 99% of shit just sits on shelves like it's gamestop?

Reality isn't your fantasy I'm afraid.

>Live in Japan for the past 6 years
>Never really took for granted the normal shit here hypes the weebs
Should probably take pictures next time I go to a second hand store with figs and shit.
Sadly no pics allowed on the adult section (for good reason)

>Cheaper online
Doubt.jpeg

>Sadly no pics allowed on the adult section (for good reason)
Pussy

I got that way too. I was taking a good amount of pictures and visiting different places when I first arrived. Then I stopped caring to go out most days and never really took new pictures.

>Risk getting kicked and banned from my favorite store
Good for him I guess, but I actually live here.
Also, it doesn’t show much anyways. A quick pic does it no justice
>Rows of JAV, from new to old
>Section for doujins
>Loli allowed
>Onaholes
>Other stuff
I always have no idea what to buy everytime I go there since there is a LOT to pick from

>Onaholes
They give the best visuals for a quick pic, which is why that was taken.

The true land of the free

oo i've been a few times, planning on whipping over there at the end of my university course. always wanted to check those stores for furry doujins but didn't have the courage.
last time i went i ended up with a business card from a group of people who run an english (and i think programming?) teaching school. reviews say the working environment for these foreigner trap jobs are awful, do you know much about this sort of thing?

i mean, working environments in japan are p. harsh, regardless of your job. It boils down to give your all to your job while on the clock, then fuck off, but your job is your priority, even if this is mcdonalds.
As a foreigner, you are expected to learn japanese, or you will be shunned the whole time, or at least not talked to at all.
Sadly, I just got second hand stories since I work for an American company.

i see, thanks. i'm learning japanese now, so hopefully that base will be covered.
working there for a foreign company seems to be a good way of going about it, there was another guy on Yea Forums who talked about a similar position to you a while back.

I just read all of the last thread, it was super comfy and got me thinking about what a trip to Japan should be like, and what I could possibly do to avoid tourist traps like Akihabara. I imagined it to be pretty great, but Akihabara comes up in anime all the time, so it makes sense it'd draw in a bunch of weebs and become a tourist trap.

I feel like Tokyo or Osaka may not offer the comfy vibe I'd desire out of such a trip, but at the same time I always shop a ton on trips, so it's a dilemma. Sorry for blogging a bit I'm just really interested in these threads.

Just go to Akihabara. I went and bought nothing since all second hand stores sell figurines. You MIGHT find something rare, but its a gamble. Since tokyo’s metro system goes in a circle, I spent a week going around different stations and had a great time

I'm less interested in rarity and more in things I like at a more reasonable price. I discovered Book-Off on a recent trip to NYC after my usual stop at Kinokuniya and realized just how much I needed something like Book-Off in my life, second hand figures are a godsend.

Tell me about it:

>Economy has gone to absolute shit and with a recession likely drawing near
>Dollar is worth next to nothing
>Everything is overpriced as fuck here
>Government is getting hard on cash payments and people think we're going to get negative interest rates soon (so they want to stop people mass withdrawing their money)
>National internet infrastructure is awful and already outdated by the time it was installed (mine already went down twice today)
>Job market is FUCKED
>Almost impossible to have a proper career here unless you work in mining (and that's simmered down now) or as a tradesman
>Tech and vidya industry is next to non-existent due to internet and laws here
>One reason I didn't pursue the tech industry is because of this
>Even entry-level jobs like retail are saturated with older people that are holding onto these jobs until they retire
>Also just a boring country with no real culture

Attached: Broly.jpg (150x150, 6K)

I would love to just spend days and cash at different Hard Off locations. Too bad it seems like westerners and Aussies are fucking it up for everybody.

Attached: 20170602_111937-1024x794.jpg (1024x794, 157K)

>some places started becoming no camera locations because there are fuckers buying shit at low prices and reselling them high online

>Too bad it seems like westerners and Aussies are fucking it up for everybody.
How so?

>cheaper online

And that's why i know you are 100% lying

See also go on YouTube and look up Hard Off Japan and you'll see what I'm talking about

you know getting excited for the normal ho hum shit in Japan actually makes the weebs more Japanese like, since that's exactly what Japanese tourists to America have been like since the 80's