He killed millions

He killed millions...

Attached: 1555891449500.png (718x1000, 1.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8OLBXJ9MngE&t=37s
youtube.com/watch?v=BSE0osxQvA8
youtube.com/watch?v=wisHcuBzTCM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ok

he probably killed billions if not trillions.

Did nothing wrong

Reapers look so gay, who thought this was okay?

>1st game
>spooky alien cthulhu squid machines coming to end all life, actual main antagonist that only shepard and co knows exists
>2nd game
>shepard's robosexual partner that won't stop talking like a saturday morning cartoon villain
>3rd game
>literally no presence except as a background "threat" to move the story

Attached: 1ba2d8787118a030a0a0f0314.png (400x350, 203K)

>literally no presence except as a background "threat" to move the story
You have more interactions with reapers in 3 than in the first 2 games

TO KILL BILLIONS

He copied Star Control 2...

It was refreshing to see a world destroyer not be living things but instead these spider like machines. The party even reacts like this when you first meet them, awed how ships could destroy mankind

He literally did nothing wrong. Reapers were a necessary evil.

I’m doing a playthrough of the trilogy on the PC for the first time.

Any must have mods? Who is best girl?

*preserved

I've never understood this claim, I assume you are comparing the Reapers to the Ur-Quan.

Garrus.

Just Get ALOT for each game, it modernists the Graphics quite a lot

that's probably why they seemed way more retarded

ALOT for all 3

>ME1
+MEUITM in addition to ALOT
Mouse fix(Win10 only)
Recalibrated
Faster elevators
Mako mod

>ME2
Recalibrated
Animated loading screens(means they're much faster)
ME1 style object selector
NoMiniGames

>ME3
Recalibrated
BackOff
Better dreams
Better Cabin Music
Project variety
Tali remastered
Everything else requires EGM which is a bit of a overkill for first time.

Almost forgot

Ash.

Attached: 1544124564970.png (1796x1010, 1.69M)

It's been a while since I played it but don't they really kill billions to save billions to kill those billions again to save other billions?

>BackOff
Don't get this, ever. Liara is Shepard's canon mistress, even if you are romancing someone else.

Way too much, to the point where they come off as entirely ineffectual. In 1, one Reaper almost pushed everyone's shit in. In 3, there's a countless number of them, and they just sit there while you gallivant around the galaxy doing whatever you please, and of the ones you do see, far too many are dispatched without too much trouble.

ME3's issues went far beyond the ending.

This guy gets it None of the thots are worth paying attention to.

>He killed millions
Probably in the course of the fist game

Kind of. They kill off the advanced societies, leaving the primitive and still evolving ones, to prevent the advanced ones from developing AIs that could potentially kill everything, including the primitive ones, leaving the galaxy barren of intelligent life. It's not well thought out.

>ME3's issues went far beyond the ending.
Almost everything in Mass Effect 3 was bad. The only part of the game where I feel similar feels to the ones I did in Mass Effect are on Thessia, but that's totally ruined by the arrival of the Edgelord.

I think he was referring more to the main Reapers like Sovereign and Harbinger.

>organics invent AI
>upgrade AI to synthetics
>synthetics rebel and start killing organics
>need to find a way to preserve organic life in the galaxy
>decide to destroy civilizations when they become advanced enough to cause a robot apocalypse
>the less advanced civilizations get to live until their time comes, too
>organic life keeps existing
>synthetics don't wipe it out
Actually makes sense.

Those were the smaller Destroyer-class Reapers that you kill throughout the game. They're the size of like one of the Sovereign-class Reaper's legs. Outside the ending, I don't think you ever see one of the big ones actually get put down.

Patrician taste

Attached: ash.jpg (1131x1920, 553K)

>We are beyond your comprehension human...
>Lol actually we just don't let people advance past a certain level of tech to prevent a robot apocalypse

This guy was pretty cool.
youtube.com/watch?v=8OLBXJ9MngE&t=37s

...to kill billions.

Tbf everyone disagrees with the Reapers' reasoning because "muh peace between geth and quarians" which probably won't even last that long.

Attached: 1489297436533.jpg (8576x6352, 3.78M)

Why does the camera shake so much?

I disagree with the Reaper's Reasoning due to EDI, there's nothing wrong with Synthetic intelligences. The problem is gestalt consciousness, as seen with the Geth and Rachni.

the idea that this cosmic force of nature entity powerful enough to enslave or control entire galaxies of life to fit their agenda spanning across millions of year needed to have a conversation with a mere human is pretty retarded, like if God was trying to intimidate an insect far below his intellect. what was the point of telling Shepard he's very stupid and will never ever begin to understand what/who you are?

The absolute state of the Krogan and Batarian ships

Because Shepard's mind is being fucked with by the Reaper.
I'm almost certain that some variant of Indoctrination Theory was what Hudson wanted to go for, but due to interference by executives it was shot down.
We know from Chris l'Etoiles old dev diaries that executives were interfering with the writing and plot somewhat in two, they probably continued this in three.

>Because Shepard's mind is being fucked with by the Reaper.
Citation needed
I assumed Bioware just fucked up with the camera.

Yup. Most likely they couldn't smooth out the camera movement in time.

You notice that the shaking is only happening when the Reaper is speaking right?

>indoctrination theory
Gods... those were the days...
youtube.com/watch?v=BSE0osxQvA8
>original channel gone
See you, space cowboy.
Seriously, ME3 shitshow with ending was the last straw for me. I quit buying any western game after I saw what they did to my boy Shep.

So?

Literally.

Attached: 213435357687.jpg (473x709, 76K)

It was a classic case of over-promising and under-delivering. Lets be honest, taking away the absolute shitshow hype train the devs made, they weren't bad games.

The problem came from Bioware telling us how our actions were going to all come together in the third game in some amazing magical crescendo. In reality they had a very very small part to play in the story and had no real bearing on the outcome followed by a lacklustre ending.

At least shooting was better and the multiplayer mode was cool
Fuck everything else

If it was a case of them fucking up the camera work for the scene, it wouldn't have only happened when only one of the two people in dialogue was speaking.
The effect is obviously intentional.

Attached: 1551508917605.png (460x1022, 481K)

youtube.com/watch?v=wisHcuBzTCM

who created the reapers?

my ass

We have no beggining, we have no end.

Attached: 121343576876.jpg (1920x1080, 221K)

What? I mean, I won't disagree ME3 was bad but the Reapers are massacring everyone and turning them into monster people throughout the entire game. The entire Batarian home system was destroyed and you don't even get to go to the Turian home planet because they're getting their shit wrecked so bad.
As for them being dispatched with no trouble one of them requires you to summon the fucking god of all thresher maws and the other had to be destroyed by the entire Quarian fleet shooting it at the same time.
If anything the game isn't consistent about how exactly the galaxy is supposed to fight the reapers. Like how was recruiting the Krogans to help save the Turians going to do anything at all? How would that even slow the reapers down? The game doesn't really explain it.

shitty dlc squids

Leviathans

uh-huh