The hero from ALTTP wears thighs now

>the hero from ALTTP wears thighs now
Why can't we have nice things?

Attached: Link LAR.png (527x634, 415K)

This game is going to have the worst case of "it wasn't like that in my imagination" ever. The original had literal 2-bit graphics.

Link always wears thighs on every second adventure.

>MM Link
>thighs

You dipshit. OoT Link has thighs, because it's an even numbered game.

Jokes on them leggings only makes it hotter.

you guys are talking about "TIGHTS" right?

Attached: 1514703739295.jpg (400x381, 58K)

who the fuck says thighs

SOULLESS

You won't even see more than two pixels of Link's tights (or thighs, as it is) with the game's camera anyway. Can't you just be happy that BotW's green tunic was bare-legged?

>thighs

Attached: 1554450498077.gif (250x300, 8K)

You just gotta get with the times. The days of heroes having no pants are over.

Attached: Fe1marthfalchion.png (570x994, 96K)

Attached: Human_image.jpg (450x900, 358K)

They were better times.
They were gayer times

It doesn't help that this is basically the plainest modern HD remake they could have possibly made. It's almost tasteless.

To be honest there were already moments in the story where you could go "Is that it?" if you've played the Oracles or Minish Cap but being peddalled as a full 3D game just magnifies those moments tenfold.

They're not made of silk or nylon if that's what you're getting at

Yeah it's almost like they were a popular clothing item for medieval men both noble and peasant

Attached: François_Clouet_004.jpg (956x1855, 643K)

t h i g h s

The difference is, it wasn’t like this in the original developers’ imaginations either but nintendies will still pay $60 for it.

Why do you post a pic from non-medieval time then?

Ironically, gays only took interest in Link after OoT which was the first game where he wore tights.

Because renaissance tights are superior but if you're gonna be an autist about it, here.

Attached: 1_9csXIaSWP-WxA1l5NCbWMw.jpg (371x720, 110K)

Is he dabbing on the manlet?

Archers dabbed on everyone, especially longbowmen

I will pirate it :)

Attached: Dc4Te5EU0AAUHPG.jpg (965x1199, 184K)

LMAO NINTENTODDLERS WILL DEFEND THIS

Attached: f4cba52be9d9a126460a6756176eec1f.jpg (767x967, 125K)

>OG Game Boy music known for being mostly comprised of really high-pitched melodies to emphasize the sense of adventure
>Remake's violin arrangements (which is the one instrument that could exactly NAIL the feel of bips and bleeps) are two octaves below the originals
Can't be the only one bothered by this shit, right?

wtf link wears tights now?????? pre order canceled. DON'T CALL ANYBODY

Yeah, I can see the similarities and it'll still sell more than your favorite game

When Link was going through the Ice Palace in the Dark World he said (to himself) "if I survive this crazy ass adventure I'm getting some goddamn pants, I can't feel my fucking thighs anymore".

Enjoy paying $60 for a remake of a 6 hour Gameboy game where everything looks like shitty plastic because “muh artstyle”

>ends up wearing them to a tropical island
Whoops.

To be fair it can get pretty cold out on the open seas and he wasn't expecting to take an involuntary tropical vacation on the way home.

So what? I'm not a nintendidiot cuming gallons of sôilent when my favorite corporation is making money that I'll never be able to touch, so?

Mmm. I dunno. You sound pretty triggered to me. It scares you, doesn't it?

>Mmm. I dunno. You sound pretty triggered to me. It scares you, doesn't it?

Attached: 1554636771181.jpg (228x257, 28K)

>wojack
Yeah, you're literally shaking, poor lamb. It's OK. I have no plans to buy it, I just find your fear amusing. Poor little bitchmade faggot.

i'll enjoy playing it for free and you can not stop me ;)

Calling out wojaks is literally the most reddit thing one can do. Go back and stay back.

nice avatar usage! see you in three days

>>wojack
>Yeah, you're literally shaking, poor lamb. It's OK. I have no plans to buy it, I just find your fear amusing. Poor little bitchmade faggot.

Attached: 1560953350160.gif (417x317, 39K)

>p-please don't call me out! I'm all out of arguments, so I post wojacks! p-please don't h-hurt me?
Quit your crying, child, and man up! Don't worry. Your safe and sound in your little gay safe space.

Will you stop anytime soon? This is getting awkward.

Attached: 1562191081816.jpg (960x1435, 349K)

Nope.
With you all the way on that.
There’s still a real chance this could be a great remake.

End yourself you revisionist faggot

>p-please stop! L-leave me alone, or I'm gonna cry!

You do know the game is a dream right? This is the best possible art style if it were a dream

I don’t dream in plastic toys, I’m not autistic.

>dreams are made out of funko op and soilent

seething

This game will ONLY be worth playing if I'm able to do a 3 heart run

kill yourself

Don't see why you wouldn't, hearts weren't forced pickups in the original.

They were you massive fucking faggot. I know that because I tried it before

>Human_image
H-heh, us humans, right?

wow, Hyrule Warriors on the SNES artwork looked great