Why did you stop playing my game user?

why did you stop playing my game user?

Attached: 246.png (683x856, 602K)

Iit's bad.

who and what

Attached: 1555213765931.png (500x486, 57K)

I played it once and didn't really get it. Like I got the idea from having previously played HotS for like 10 hours or so total, but the items added a layer to it I didn't quite get and I didn't care to try and learn.

DESU though I do kind of want to play a healer in something recently but it probably wouldn't be League since I'd have to actually learn the game to some degree.

>DESU though I do kind of want to play a healer in something recently but it probably wouldn't be League since I'd have to actually learn the game to some degree.
LoL doesn't have healers

Attached: 1552770979994.jpg (1114x1534, 467K)

Basedrello is gone and now we have abominatiobs like yumi though

that image is so old, I'm surprised obsessed people are still spamming it

what's more retarded is that Dota has no dedicated healers either way. and he's absolutely right, dedicated healers kill any multiplayer game

>what's more retarded is that Dota has no dedicated healers either way.
Yes it does, even post-Morello the game has way more pure healing than LoL does.
The reason it doesn't break the game is because it actually has mana cost, cooldowns, and there's CC to stop healers. All things LoL doesn't have.

Dota has no dedicated healing, you retard, which is why things like Dazzle or Omni's heals have an extra effect (usually also causing damage). They're supposed to be used in clutch moments, different than healers in games like Overwatch, which are there to cause a battle of attrition by keeping their teams at full health at any given time, instead of just healing mid-battle.

Because fuck playing a game where my own level of skill is less relevant than that of the worst player or that depends on the quickness with which someone will decide to start trolling/ragequit because something didn't go his way.

why did you stop sucking my monstrous 5.4in cock?

Morello was absolutely right and he needs to return to save the game.

>5.4
>lying on Yea Forums

bitch my dick so big you gotta buy the season pass to see all of it

Aren't you Ahri from Teamfight Tactics?
I still play your game.

dang dog, that's pretty large

>don't play for a while
>someone from russia logs on my account and use cheats
>get email that I'm banned
>ask for unban since it wasn't me
>"We won't unban you, should've taken better care of you account :^)"
Seems like scam game to me

Dedicated healers are characters like supports in HotS or Overwatch. Both League and DotA don't have any dedicated healer... except Soraka I guess, but she sucks so it doesn't count.

Attached: wIZd6fo.jpg (416x245, 32K)

Your definition of "dedicated healing" is stupid and completely irrelevant. If you think omni isn't a dedicated healer/damage mitigator you're fucking retarded.

I'm going to fuck Ahri's face

Has the game ever been good? It just addictive, highly toxic and does nothing to improve the system but add new champions all the time. Im sorry i put so much time in it. If i hadnt i mightve done something with my life.

I played it for a little bit but couldn't get in to the moba shit and went back to fighting games instead.

Attached: __julia_chang_tekken_7_and_etc_drawn_by_houjoh_7th_heaven__931f66050b9f5172db5123cf5d16ad86 (2).png (886x1000, 972K)

i came back to it recently and just got to PII playing support only

what does kissing and cuddling with ahri feel like?

time investment per match is too high

Based

i want ahri to knot me!

>goalpost moving

Sasuga user.

He is right about Soraka tho, 2010 Soraka was just a terribly boring champ who ensured that the botlane will be a 20 minute snorefest with infinite sustain.