What will the inevitable 3rd injustice be like?

what will the inevitable 3rd injustice be like?

Attached: inj2.jpg (600x338, 60K)

Batman will finally rape the Joker and cross the line

Who cares they all suck play a good fighting game

shit fighting mechanics
all females are lacking secondary sex characteristics and also are ugly as sin
wacky story
tower grind and gorillions of DLC

it will have batman, superman and joker and then the rest of the character slots will be filled with random guest characters

1 was about heroes vs corrupted heroes
2 was about the heroes uniting to fight villains
i think 3 will ignite the heroes vs heroes feud but there will be 'dimensional rifts' bringing over characters from other dc imprints like rorsharch and dr manhatten who will pick sides

cronge

They go with the bad end. They go balls deep in multiverse bullshit via phantom zone. Krypto is playable

they need to go full retard with multiverse shit

Attached: krytpo.jpg (655x489, 54K)

>Roster is 34% icons, 33% B-listers and 33% C-listers
>Probably includes some scrapped characters from 2 like John Constantine and Etrigan
>Story takes place in the good ending
>It's based off Blackest Night, as some of Joker's dialogues imply
>That way, NRS can justify bringing Joker back without some asspulled one-shot moment in the story, as well as bringing back whatever characters died in the comics
>Ending will probably wrap up the Injustice universe before resetting it like MK11

Hopefully less build your own outfit bullshit and just have established alternate costumes that we all like.
Another incarnation of joker
Red X would make me cream my pants
I weirdly expect something from Dark Knights Metal to be in it

i was expecting ra's all ghul to show up in injustice 2 with the lazurus pits reviving people like joker and cap marvel. the reveal trailer had bryan cranston(?)'s voice which sounded like ra's and he even mentions says something like "everytime i enter the pit". did cranston end up voicing a character in the game?

>kingdom come superman still hasn't been a costume in these games despite having a reference in the injustice comics

Hopefully no shitty microtransactions/lootboxes
Even though i never played online in 2, it seems kinda unfair

Oh and actual alt costumes like in 1

Alt costumes being back would be nice. Unless they overhaul the gear pieces where you're actually getting comic costume parts. And have a shit ton of them, not 50 with 1 variation.

I need Plastic Man

Casul trash like the first two.

Gordon, pls.

yet more SUPERMAN BAD BATMAN GOOD

butt what if BATMAN BAD SUPERMAN GOOD????