H-how... h-h-hOW... H-HOW DARE THEY!?!1

h-how... h-h-hOW... H-HOW DARE THEY!?!1

Attached: cath.png (647x555, 275K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sankakucomplex.com/2019/09/03/catherine-full-bodys-problematic-scenes-not-censored-in-the-west/
arstechnica.com/gaming/2016/01/sony-moves-playstation-to-the-us-with-new-company-sony-interactive-entertainment/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do you care?

Attached: 1563005825216.png (300x300, 30K)

b-b-b-b-b-b-but... resetera... was... supposed... to... win... bay... bay...

Attached: 1500569852640.jpg (160x314, 4K)

I hate how Faggots use the word "problematic" wrong.
It's so annoying.

good on them, more devs need to stand up and say "no more" to the shit and bring over their intended vision. retardera trannys don't play video games anyway they just slander people and ruin careers like the good little hate speech forum they are.

What was the optional conversation they removed from the game? Seems weird to cut it if they leave everything else in unless it was a weird reference no one would get.

violence good, sex bad

>retardera trannies don't play video games
But they do ERP in MMOs like Final Fantasy XIV.

Attached: reseteraffxivcenozoicdp.png (500x571, 344K)

I'm fucking tired of terms like "problematic" and "toxic", what the fuck happened to the simple concept of not playing games you don't like instead of trying to make them pander to you?

Attached: D-sNf13UwAA9BTd.jpg (1200x675, 96K)

It's really problematic.

well, that's why it's in quotes

oh no think of the children

oh wait

oh no think of the trannies

It was never about the games. It's a power thing, and feeling "right" or part of something.

Dave Chappelle's latest special honestly gave the best explanation of the LGBT situation.

The LGBT is a family in a car, G's and L's are the parent's in the front seat just trying to get to their destination, with G's driving cause they got the white guys with them, they know all the right roads to take, cause they built em, while the T's are the whiny child in the backseat making the entire trip take longer, cause they keep making the parents stop to go to the bathroom and can't make up their mind on which door to go in.

This reply was really toxic problematic and iconic, sis.

not like those complaining would even play it either way

they just don't like that things they don't like exist

The internet happened, Yea Forums has been entering threads and shitting on games they don't like for years instead of just ignoring them.

It's a human problem, people wanna shout about the shit they disagree with because it makes them butthurt faggots.

You missed the point of that sketch, huh

>Tfw special edition arrives tomorrow.
Time to get comfy boys.

Attached: 1488349630805.jpg (480x381, 16K)

NOOOOO. RESETERA TOLD ME WE'D WIN. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GO ON? MY VAGAINA IS GOING TO COLLAPSE.

Attached: 1551129644361.png (450x487, 134K)

Which ones?
I remember that before release Atlus USA said they changed something due to it not being accepted anymore in the modern political blah blah blah.
So what exactly did or didn't they change?

The funny black man makes me laugh.

It may Dave’s fault casual racism became less taboo, but he has a point.

I think they changed how character in the OP is treated, so as to be more respectful to trans people by not deadnaming.

That's about all I could find though. Censoring Catherine kind of defeats the point of the game anyway.

These, people are afraid of things they don't understand or don't like, so they lash out, which gives them a very vocal voice, and when voices are vocal they are all that is talked about, so more people join the bandwagon in an effort to fit in.

>judgmentally complain about something another culture produced.
That behavior is problematic, why are "games journalists" being xenophobic toward the Japanese?

Because things are only "problematic/toxic" when its things you personally disagree with.

NOOOOOOOOO WOMEN ARE BEING SEXUALIZED EVEN THO WE FOUGHT FOR WOMEN TO HAVE THIS RIGHT AAAAHHHHHHNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

They removed Erica's birthname from the credits, and supposedly removed a single minor conversation though I don't know which one nor have I seen this verified.

If I had to guess it might be the women's wrestling conversation, which is the biggest hint Vincent gives about Erica being trans before the reveal in Katherine True

MENTALLY ILL TRANNIES CONFIRMED ON SUICIDE WATCH

>Yea Forums has a meltdown if a game is censored
>Yea Forums has a meltdown if a game is not censored

yeah, but that has nothing to do with the decision to keep Catherine un-cut.

>Yea Forums has a meltdown

Fixed it for you.

PC port when?

Trannyera must be SEETHING like hell

I wouldn't exactly call this single thread about a silly sankaku article a meltdown. Threads over censorship keep going being spammed for weeks/months on the other hand.

>Yea Forums has meltdown if a game is censored
>tranny faggots and reddit Onions has a meltdown if a game is not censored.

violence is part of life

They'll just cancel payment processors to Sega of America, close their bank account, have the game blacklisted by PSN, put in the back of the stores if they can't have it not sold at all.
And they're gonna drive whoever localized it to suicide, possibly.

>hate forum that causes suicides and ruins careers
how has this shithole not been shut down yet?

>no link
it's fake

some day but i doubt soon, maybe in 2 or 3 years

>all those naked potatoes

Not doing anything to distance themselves from that pedophile reputation huh

I miss when it was about how much you did or didn't enjoy a game and not about what you politically win or lose at...

Attached: alone.jpg (1920x1078, 592K)

Cause they would pull one of the "phobic cards" out of their ass, and no one would dare touch them

They removed trans jokes from the original release though even in Japanese

Sex is a part of life too, I'm sorry it isn't for you.

sankakucomplex.com/2019/09/03/catherine-full-bodys-problematic-scenes-not-censored-in-the-west/

Atlus is fucking BASED
They actually said "no" to the sjw trannies
They jew us in the money department but huh nothing is perfect

Why do you not care?

i watched a playthrough of this when I was like 13 and that twist literally mindfucked me, the only other time i saw a tranny in media was mr garrison

I hope Sony releases a patch to censor them

Animals only fuck to procreate, what humans do is not natural.

onions onions onions baka baka desu desu

It's really not supposed to desu. Sex is though.

How is resetera reacting?

Attached: 1481592967816.png (1100x796, 621K)

True, except trannies aren't a legitimate identity or sexuality. They have nothing to do with gays, they're just weak parasites who want to use gays as a shield. In reality, trannies are just weak trend followers with a victim complex who want to bully the rest of the world into treating them better. A good person who realizes he likes to wear lingerie will just be a crossdresser. An insane mess will mutilate their bodies and try to force the rest of the world to respect them, citing "transphobia" as a reason you should always treat them better than anyone else.

Mostly saying they won't buy it and that it's a shame.

this

That's good
Shame they still had to hold back on some of the visuals for Sony though.

Post pics where this redhead cuties gets dick in his ass

Real question. Have these trannies actually affected the sales of something when they boycott it?

Educate us all

because it's okay when they dox, harass, assault people, bully to people suicide and even (if you believe rumors) kidnap and murder because its directed at 'fucking nazis' and alt-righters.

About equally reliable stats on that as any of Yea Forums's boycotts.

That's a great comic to debunk the horseshoe theory.

>deadnaming
I puked in my mouth a little.

Well thank god we have you around to set the record straight. I'll make sure to burn all these anthropology books that describe the notions of sexuality and interpretations of gender throughout history because I don't need them after reading your shitpost.

Yes.
DoAX3 was import sites' top selling game the month it came out thanks to all the press about it.

Attached: DOAX-VenusVacation_181125_141803.jpg (1920x1080, 298K)

If it were gay men it would be praised by them

What about dolphins?

Transphobes like you are more mentally ill than actual transpeople.

Nope. Their lack of impact was made evident with Ion Fury.
>trannies complain to the devs
>devs say they're going to censor it
>everybody else in the world boycotts the game
>devs decide not to censor it
>trannies now try to boycott it and get nowhere because there are only like 10 trannies
Proof they are a loud minority with no actual power. You just need to ignore them.

No, because the wide ignorant mainstream knows nothing of either cause, and doesn't give a shit.
That's why they attach themselves to bulletproof franchises like Spiderman, and then go baybay when it succeeds, ignoring complete turds like amazing shitterman 2 made 700m despite coming after amazing shitterman 1. That way they can pretend transvestites improve sales, and push for more of it.

>tranny
>presented as a normal, happy person who doesn't look any different from other girls
But oh no, she's engaged in some banter with her friend group who obviously didn't ditch her after she went mental and dug a hole where her dick used to be. Better fucking ban the game.

>pandrring to trannies
Because it worked so well for ion fury rite

>The only things discovered to be removed from the Western version was the aforementioned dead name for Erica in the credits and supposedly an optional side conversation.
Still censored.

Attached: 1541919006362.png (500x375, 155K)

This is completely accurate.

You are an utter moron. All of those books SUPPORT the fact that your clothes do not determine your gender. You can be a guy and wear skirts. You do not need to lie to yourself or ruin your body to be in touch with your girly side. You're making the world more restrictive and built upon stereotypes by supporting this erroneous tranny meme.

Dag, yo

based and truthpilled. trannies are just bad people who bully others into believing their cult's lies. trannyism isn't a real identity, it's a fad.

Attached: 1559423374711.jpg (550x389, 62K)

They're more a convenient battering ram used to push gender subjectivity by progressive ideologues. Only reason they are let in. Not one SJW wants to help them. Hence the unchanged suicide rates.

Omega Labyrinth was heavily censored on PS4 due to Sony (now a California SJW company, not based in Japan anymore) forcing the devs to censor it.

The Switch version came out uncensored. And sold literally four times as many copies as the PS4 version. Boosted by all the news surrounding the censorship and the two different versions.

Combined with and other situations like these, they're doing more harm than good for their own cause.

the funny thing about this comic is that one side has immense power and sway in our culture and the other side says "it's shit" and that's the end of it.

>eggs
>deadnaming
>any pronoun variant

Why do these tards have the worst naming scheme?

you are an awful person, and you're wrong.

please tell me it's coming out for the switch I wanna that alien bp

>Sony (now a California SJW company
Wut. Since when?

>>Yea Forums has a meltdown if a game is not censored
?

Yes, that's what the comic depicts.

this is true. trannies are scum who just take up the mantle for attention and freedom from criticism. gay crossdressers existed before now, and will continue to exist after this tranny shit blows over and becomes a distant memory. it's fine to wear a dress if you wanna. it's not fine to mutilate yourself, try to normalize mutilation, or bully others into mutilating themselves the way trannies do constantly.

>people who think cutting off your penis is a little strange are way worse than people who actually cut parts of their bodies off.
cool

What the fuck is an egg?

arstechnica.com/gaming/2016/01/sony-moves-playstation-to-the-us-with-new-company-sony-interactive-entertainment/

Jan 2016.
Japanese devs have hated the move. Sony HQ California requires them to communicate with them only in English, and actively pushes devs to "self censor" games before they're even seen by the public.

So who are the B's in this analogy.

Someone who's trans and hasn't come out yet, or hasn't admitted it to themselves yet. Or maybe a trans that's just starting out. I'm not sure, something to that effect.

Tell that to the millions of people out there that are circumcised.

Someone who is trans but they don't know it yet.
Sounds like someone they've marked for grooming.

Thank you for proving him right. You are just a bad person trying to virtue signal and it could not be more obvious.

fix'd

Attached: 1567499934771.png (1100x796, 612K)

casual racism is important and great.

40% yourself discord transnigger

we feminists think you're doing more harm to society with your regressive ideologies such as violating women's spaces, exploiting people and spreading the gender identity scam

keep your perversions to yourself, and stop abusing us

>spoiler
That's exactly what it is

Somebody that trannies have decided to manipulate and gaslight into becoming a tranny like them.

That's fucking idiotic. Everyone is an egg then because being "trans" is just an opinion.

That's like calling every male a potential rapist or every female a whore in the making.

Moon Guard Goldshire is the original tranny ERP hang out

Exactly. It's a gaslighting tactic they use to recruit new members. Trannies uniroincally operate exactly like a cult. It's why they bully crossdressers and try to silence them, so that people can't see that there's a healthier and more sane alternative. And it's why they try to hard to silence people who "de-transition", because they don't want anybody to see that these decisions often lead to regret. It's real fucked up to be honest.

first of all, circumcision is hella weird, but remover a small part of your penis doesn't make your penis stop working. At least you can still have sex. When you cut it off and create a "vagina" your totally destroy your body. A vast majority of people who do this may never orgasm again. Plus destroying any chance of having a family or normal life. It's pretty insane when you think about it. Sadly I don't think circumcision is going away just yet, but equating that with transgender surgery is kind of stupid.

>we feminists
>gender identity scam
Too fat user, try again

hahah perfect
also good shit, uncensored is cool

There's nothing wrong with playing as a catgirl

Attached: ff14 cats.png (1055x542, 785K)

men can't become women by just "feeling", user

Attached: feminism1.png (306x248, 18K)

I can't wait to see trannyera explode. It's the only reason I even have an account.

100% this.

>Gook treats trans like a person or a friend
>Mutt treats trans like a fucking sacred cow

They're the sibling who stayed home because the others like to pretend he doesn't exist.

That's literally what the comic says you stupid bitch

Not even S accepts B

Feminists who hate trannies are based as fuck.

Why do they oppose cotton?

Attached: 10463964-3x2-xlarge.jpg (862x575, 89K)

>they just slander people and ruin careers
You can add drive people to suicide to that list. ResetEra has a bodycount.

>Be married to the pharmaceutical industry
>Greatest allies are wealthy and upper middle class whitoids who finance your movements worldwide
>Said whitoids are also the ones making criticism of you verboten
Why are so many trannies leftists? A communist revolution would liquidate the class protecting them from the mob. You'd also have shortages of basic goods, let alone extraneous shit like hormones.

I also do not condone the erasure of cute boys and cute boy only spaces. Trannies are scum and they need to stop invading areas that belong to women and femboys alike.

i'd rather be a lala

Anybody they have impacted the sales of was a sales boost from free publicity.

Trannies who can pass or are happy with their transition don't care about this shit. It's the crowd who did it because of a fetish that wants every trans representation to be as miserable and attention whoring as they are

"cotton ceiling", it's a tranny term.

>We do not condone the denial of biological reality
Fucking based.

Attached: 5637562456.jpg (699x524, 38K)

Trannies are never happy with their transition, user. It's an inherently terrible idea. Hormones only ruin your body and make you ugly and depressed, and surgery is retarded for obvious reasons. Plus their entire ideology is based around hating yourself. Only natural traps and attractive crossdressers are ever happy, because they understand that being male is what makes them who they are and they're more than happy to accept it.

I live in Vancouver and know 3 trannies, and only 1 transsexual individual, I say it that way because out of all 4, only one isn't a fucking mess.

Tranny #1: (F to M) Dated a bunch of fucking assholes, decided "she" was actually a "guy" all along, and started dating girls, and turned out to be just as much of an abusive asshole as "his" past boyfriends, getting the latest one, another person I know, addicted to coke, threatened to kill her mother and the employees of the mothers business, and then broke in to the neighbouring store, just because the mother was trying to help her daughter, and asked her daughter not to see "him" anymore
Tranny #2: (M to F) Went to school with them, they were a couple grades ahead, sometime between then and now, "she" literally shot "her" brother in the face, killed him, and got away with it on a mental illness defence, I work at a shitty fast food place, and "she" literally comes in, usually buys nothing but a drink, sets up a little drawing station, and doodles away tumblr level shit on her laptop for hours, while no one has the balls to say anything or kick "her" out for loitering, "she" is a literal caricature of the culture, think a 6'2" squarejawed dude in what might as well be pink "Juicy" pants, and a shirt far to short for their frame, with long greasy thinning hair.
Tranny #3: (M to F) Basically just an insufferable human being who gets off on hearing their own voice.
Good Transsexual Person: (F to M) Known him since elementary school, basically came as no surprise to anyone, was always a little butch, Native American with a great personality, in no way preachy or wants special treatment, an all around chill dude that just so happens to have a vagina.

They’re in the original analogy but user left it out. L and G think Bs are gross, and B thinks they can fuck everyone in the car.

Exactly, the correct usage is for a machine that creates problems. The problem-o-matic.

Attached: 1534144466660.jpg (640x640, 46K)

Cotton ceiling. Trannies think lesbians not wanting to fuck them is oppression because it reminds them that noone sees them as women and only play along to not get screeched at.

fabrics made out of cotton dont really stretch so not everyone likes it

So looked it up, what I'm seeing is they're basically shaming lesbians for not wanting to get with trans women AKA men

Attached: 1559607417620.jpg (1024x732, 82K)

It's not about the games, it's about victory. These people just want people to bend to whatever new rule or standard they think up. That's why they keep switching pronouns, why they get unreasonably angry when told "no". Why everything is a problem and why giving in to them just makes their fucked up dopamine receptors ask for me.

What was actually removed or changed?

And what was the removed dialogue? We need the facts.

Especially for journalism. In order write a story effectively. facts should be figured out before using biased a video game forum as a source where we still don't know the facts.

I don't want trannies to kill themselves but that post was maximum cope holy shit.

Yep. The people who whine about the cotton ceiling are usually those who make no effort to pass.

Don't know what the hell's wrong with those people.
Most of the clothes I own are cotton, can't hardly wear anything else.

girls caught on to the fact their boyfriends cared more about games than them, as well as the fact they could farm attention easily in online games. the trannies copy everything actual females do, and the limp wristed faggots do as well.

Damn, I struck a nerve with the mentally ill people of this website.

GOD FUCKING BLESS YOUR IMAGE AND IT'S MESSAGE

>Almost every other post on Yea Forums right now is some hyper agressive transexual picking a fight and then attacking anyone who gets baited on calling out their bullshit.

Is this a tranny-raid? Seems like an odd hour to have one unless you live in Asia. Or do the neogaf folks just make up a big part of the Yea Forums demographic now?

Attached: 1567210254287.jpg (850x703, 183K)

You clearly never heard of bonobos

what is europe?

I doubt anyone is going to take a person seriously that thinks that chopping off a penis and then keeping the wound from healing to make a puss-filled vagina are crazy for calling it out.

But use whatever self-imagined victory keeps you from killing yourself another day I suppose.

Europe is in class or at work my dude

It's becoming more and more obvious that this tranny shit is just a fad and not a real sexuality. My main gripe is the fact that young people are being sucked into this cultlike mentality that tells them to stop being themselves and to start changing themselves to fit into a stereotype. Like, you're allowed to play football as a girl or bake cookies as a boy without mutilating yourself. But people are trying to deprive them of that option. You're no longer allowed to be a tomboy or a sensitive boy, according to some people. You have to warp your entire life to fit into the cookie cutter mold of "girl" if you happen to have one girly hobby as a boy. It's fucked and it's wrong. I'm glad I didn't have these sinister fucks whispering this shit into my ear when I was young, because I like having long hair and cooking and dressing nice. Who knows how bad they would have fucked my body up with their poisonous shit and heinous surgeries.

this game is almost 10 fucking years old
who the hell cares, stop rereleasing it

Considering how obsessed Yea Forums constantly is with this inconsequential shit it seems about par for the course.

Attached: 1566279814357.jpg (540x473, 66K)

I hate it as well
like I am love crossdressing and mainly do it as a sexual thing, but whenever I talk to people on the internet about it 90 percent of 'trans' people or pro-trans people try to convince me that I am trans

Its all thanks to porn.
You have all these children watching porn at a way to young age, and since masculinity isnt welcome anymore, some boys/men are submissive. So they identify easier with the female in porn then the man. Give it a few years and they want the cock.
But "I'm not a gay" says the men, therefore I am a female trapped it a mans body.
So that fag gets his dick cut off and starts wearing woman clothes and thinks he can get al the dick in the world! But uh oh! The men see that the "woman" is just a man with long hair. No dicking for him they think. So the monster of a man blames the entire world for not getting his shit fucked in and thinks its because a scene from a japanese video game.

Go see a therapist. Maybe you'll grow out of your childish (and it is childish) hatred of transpeople.

>just slander people and ruin careers
Don't forget
>Drive people to suicide
>Run a child porn discord server

The only thing that makes me upset is that the activists pushing this shit will slither away when the backlash inevitably happens.

>le tranny bogeyman
it's the same shit it has always been, instead of the left vs right meme that most likely brought you to this board, it's just trannies vs conservatives
no one is actually on either side, everyone is just pretending
now go dilate with a cross

fuck yes.

Attached: yay.webm (1024x768, 1.58M)

Not the trannies, but the same crowd they roll with tried to "cancel" Dragon's Crown when that was coming out with their outrage articles about misogyny and other bullshit, and basically caused it to sell like 5x what it would have otherwise because they put it in the spotlight. I don't get why devs/publishers listen to these retards and don't just use them as free advertising while doing whatever the hell they want. Their Kingdom Come cancellation also failed as that game sold millions of copies. The only thing that'll actually happen is that any game in their crosshairs won't win any of their journalist assbuddy awards at the end of the year.

It's the worst. The only brightside is that it separates all the shitty people from the good people. Meaning that the remaining crossdressers who stay male are almost guaranteed to be decent, sane people.

Filthy flipfag here. Here in the land of SEAmonkeys we just had a case where a tranny tried to go into the female toilet but the female janny there stopped him.

It sparked a lawsuit and one massive clusterfuck that has lead to an ongoing debate in our government about LGBT rights. Shit's fucked and I'm afraid my country's staunch traditionalist mindset and hard moral Catholic values won't be enough to stop the shitshow.

i shitpost from work

Thank fucking god I won't have to boycot this game. I can't stand censorship

>Yea Forums has a meltdown if a game is not censored
Yea Forums's just making fun of dumb PedoGAF trannies

Transexuals are pretty cool desu, you people are so hateful and disgusting and probably only know anything about transexuality and transexuals from reading biased /pol/ infographics

Is this actually true, because I'll actually pick it up today if that's true.

I dated a transperson, this nonsense has nothing to do with it. You're just a crazy bitch whose sick in the head and hide behind the trans cause to excuse your sick and hostile behaviour. You're basically walking evil, you bring nothing but negativity, and the world would genuinely be better off if you killed yourself.

Stand firm seabro.

i don't need infographics to call you a faggot

Based

what's the rhyme again, something something something 40% of trannies commit suicide? I forget the first line

They're not cool. They're assholes. My experience is first hand. They're all bullies and manipulators who treat everyone else like shit until they get their way.

Dialate

They're pretty hateful themselves. Even if someone exercises tolerance they'll just ostracise them all the same if you think something they disagree with. Sure if you agree they are very welcoming, that whole clique is, but it's stupid to think everyone does or has to agree on every point.

Do Irish people play as potatoes in MMOs to work out their identity issues?

Transexuals are just people who are trying to live their lives. People like you are just mentally ill bullies who try to pick fights by labeling everyone as transphobe so you can trick yourself into thinking your existence has any meaning. It doesn't, by the way, so do us all a favor and hang yourself.

Trannies are really bad people. Like, some of the worst in the world. It's inherent to their ideology, and the fact that they're awful people is why they pretend to be women in the first place.

Trans people are mentally unhealthy individuals that need to be confined and treated. Not coddled and praised

so it still is censored
just not extra censored

>Transexuals are just people who are trying to live their lives
and some of them are so awful they won't leave you alone until you live their life too

animals fuck because they get horny, not because they make a conscious decision to have kids
humans are horny all the time, animals are only horny sometimes

No. Crossdressers and tomboys are just people trying to live their lives. All trannies are dishonest scumbags responsible for fostering and forcing a dangerous fad with long term consequences.

Uh, sweetie, we women fought for the right to fuck Chad and his friends. Exploiting the female form to extract money from losers wasn't the deal.

here's the thing, no one hates trannies (well I'm sure someone does, but I've never met them). Most people just feel sorry for your lot. I mean, it seems like a sad existence to me.

>toxic
>problematic

Snowflake definitions to existing words, it's gay as shit. Also these assholes are using the concept of censoring as a positive because some fictional story doesn't suit their perverted niche worldview. Fuck them all.

Crossdressing traps are offensive to trannies because according to them "all" traps and lesbians are trannies, and they're just in denial. The absolute delusion.

Transexuals aren’t people, they stop being people the moment a surgeon cuts off their dick and stretches their scrotum into a fake inhuman wound who constantly tries to heal itself.

by west, do they mean the USA or anything that isn't Japan?

They stop being people the moment they take hormones, actually. Nothing is more disgusting than a body ruined by improper hormones.

I used to think like you guys but a few months ago I met a tranny who was pretty alright. She's loud and annoying but keeps to herself otherwise, I feel bad for her cause she's convinced she'll die alone due to her trans nature but she doesn't bother other people with it, as far as I know.

Anyway, I feel there's no point in attacking trans people like that, it's like bullying an incel who does nothing but jerk off to anime and cry himself to sleep, what's the point? Trannies like the people who have been agressively calling everyone mentally ill for not agreeing with them and picking fights just for the sake of it should unironically kill themselves, tho.

I hate trannies. They're bullies who run a death cult built on lies and scams.

Now witness the degenerates devour each other alive.

what even changed

>one person being nice to you means that you should ignore an ideology that wants to exploit women-only spaces and let them indoctrinate our children with their gender scam

How about a body ruined with hormones while also replacing a sexual organ with a fake dry wound that will NEVER produce sexual pleasure? Just years of pain, infections, re-stitching, not being able to sit, suicidal thoughts and finally a light at the end of the tunnel by taking a bunch of pills?

THEY NEED HELP YOU FUCKING KNOB

YOU DON'T JUST LEAVE MENTALLY ILL PEOPLE ALONE
LOOK AT THE FUCKING STATE OF AMERICAN SOCIETY FOR GODS SAKE

fuck off nigger, mentally ill is mentally ill.
It needs help clearly.

>what's the point?
To spread awareness about the fact that this tranny shit is just a scam, and to make it clear that turning into a tranny doesn't mean people will instantly idolize and protect you. Because that's legitimately the main motivation for most people. They think being a tranny will make them loved, in the same way women are automatically loved. The more obvious we make it that that's not true, the fewer suckers will be tricked into ruining their lives falling for the tranny meme.

this

Maybe he's gonna die alone due to being loud and annoying (but keeps to himself lol). Your post is conflicted and dumb.

Because the ideology that leads to this shit is inherently wrong. Your friend isn't "trans", they've just been tricked into thinking they're trans. His life is immeasurably worse because he got scammed. We don't want to allow that because we care. More than you do, apparently.

And you know, it wasn't that many years ago since trannies were classified as mentally ill/insane, it should've stayed that way but lefties are retards, next they're gonna put people from mental hospitals and mass murderers from jail into work at some local park, cause they deserve it good too right? It wasn't the mass murderers fault that he killed all those people, it was today's society and Trump

They can just patch it out later

Actually that is exactly how nature handles its weirdos. Defective creatures are often left to die.

I kmow about trannies because I was almost gaslighted into being one by you fucking degenrates when I was a vulnerable teen. I don't care if this post is bait or not, the transgender "community" is a cultish cesspool comprised of vile freaks who have nobody's best interests in mind.

B-b-b-but Resetera b-bay bay...

>Defective creatures are often left to die.
Explains why you're alone.

Nope, I've got you bby.

this. they actually attack crossdressers, femboys and tomboys and try to recruit them. in reality nobody is happy as a tranny, it's just a bad choice. be yourself, and if that includes wearing dresses that's fine. but it will never include taking hormones or getting surgeries, because nobody's "true self" is a mutilated mess.

>probwematic
Don't like it don't buy you

Attached: snowflake apocalypse when.jpg (781x740, 106K)

It isn't just weirdos though. Society as a whole is getting collectively disenfranchised and radicalized day by day.

Mentally ill trannies can never be female even if they mutilate their genitals

Attached: 7d211297a28dadeb77b0947a1b2b70af.jpg (874x1024, 127K)

No they're trying to live someone else's life. They don't like who they are and want to be someone else.
I'm okay with gays, and lesbians, they're just trying to be themselves. Bi same thing, cross dressers, just a different form of expression, it's just honest to who they are.

Trannies on the other hand hate themselves and want to be not themselves, but a mental image they fabricate, and they will use mind altering chemicals and body mutilating surgical procedures to get there. That's not honest, that's dishonest, that's playing pretend. I can't respect that. That's as real as the guy who got plastic surgery to make himself look like a Ken doll or the woman who got surgery to make her face look cat like. Trying to be something you're not, and it fucks you up, you want to lie to people and say "This is me" but it's not you, it never was you.
and the crux of it all? They still hate themselves and have a ghastly suicide rate.

this

I mean, they even change their name. They change everything about themselves to be someone else they're not.

You're part of the problem
I shitpost from home while working from home on my PC

Wise post.

Attached: 1534686800119.jpg (1446x1080, 343K)

>odd hour
What? It's only
>4:43 am
What the fuck, why did you let me stay up this late user?

I've seen less of them since they bullied that dev into sudoku. They are almost aware of how much people hate them.

I'd say you need to be lynched, which you do, bit you'll kill yourself before anyone does it.

Malezen or bust.

Attached: FFXIV_Briardien.png (1280x696, 1.33M)

the whole idea of deadnaming scares the shit out of me. hating yourself so much that you don't even want to hear your own name, that's terrifying. I can't imagine that amount of self loathing. anyone who hates themselves that much is on the fucking edge of the abyss. I really deeply feel sorry for these people and wish that doctors would help them, but in this sick society they reinforce these strange ideas and even try to push surgeries and medications on them to "help them". I don't even know what to do anymore, it all feels so hopeless.

Attached: HELP.jpg (600x791, 41K)

Everyone must be acknowledged and catered for.
It doesn't matter if they won't consume the content.
Complaining vocally about representation and getting validation from the group IS their entertainment.

Of course, we're no better. You think Yea Forums actually PLAYS games instead of just bitching about them?

Attached: quote-led-zeppelin-didn-t-write-tunes-that-everybody-liked-they-left-that-to-the-bee-gees-wayne-camp (850x400, 53K)

I'm not trans or a woman. I just don't hate transpeople and don't see a reason to hate transpeople.

>Vancouver
>"she" literally shot "her" brother in the face, killed him, and got away with it on a mental illness defence
Vancouver, Washington? I live in Hongcouver too, and I've never heard or read about this. But even if "she" was charged, our shitty justice system would probably have "her" out on the streets in 2-3 years

to me it says not only do they hate themselves but they hate their parents, rejecting the name their parents gave them. Rejecting the person their parents brought into this world. It's got to be so soul crushing for a non fucked up parent. I wonder if the "woke" ones who embrace this shit still feel hollowed out knowing that their child rejected them and themselves when they have loved their children since even before they were born, they carefully picked out that name, and now it's been thrown away like trash.

If you want to play pretend.. get into roleplaying tabletop game or video game, get into acting and perform on a stage or hey, for a camera, cosplay, or even crossdress and have a different persona as a character, hell even be a furry I don't like furries but god as long as they understand that that is a character and not really them I can understand that. But at the end of the day still be yourself.

I know exactly two eccentric but otherwise fairly decent people who are trannies. And both say their community is filled with lunatics and swindlers.

then you are a bad person. read the thread. they're a predatory cult. "trans" is not a real sexuality, identity, or lifestyle. it's nothing more than a scam that hurts people badly.

you can start by learning that transpeople is not a word
it's two
trans people
trans is an adjective, not a prefix (in terms of transgender people)

>
Fuck off newfag
Only if you knew the extent of damage these discord trannies have caused to this site

Fuck resetera and fuck you

we don't. it's gay that someone else does.

4th literally just sounds like a tomboy rather than a tranny.

Also incorrect, since trannies are not people.

>they reinforce these strange ideas and even try to push surgeries and medications on them to "help them"
Everyone wants to be the 'you can do it, don't give up on your dreams' guy.
No one wants to be Simon Cowell.

It's easy to encourage someone when you have no personal investment in their long term success, only the good feeling you get in the present for saying something positive.

Attached: britains-got-talent-2019-judges-1109480[1].jpg (590x350, 44K)

I think in a way transgenderism and the opiate crisis are linked, it's just two different kinds of people using the medical system to escape, to try to no longer be who they were, to flush away the world around them. It's fucking sad and it hurts to see it.

You're all mentally ill and seriously need professional help. Trying to placate your insecurities by attacking one of the weakest, most rejected parts of society says a lot more about you than it does transpeople.

>"HYUK HYUK I SURE DANG H8 DEM DANG OL TRANNIES HYUK HYUK YEEHAW HOW DARE THEY EXIST, MUH SACRED HARRY POTTER BOOK SAYS IT'S WRONG"

Attached: 1524954261893.png (205x246, 9K)

Because it is just a tomboy. A tomboy who was unfortunately tricked into ruining her body.

this is shitty bait

Attached: 1375532553477.jpg (495x480, 43K)

People who hate trans people just don't like how they look. It's right wing obsession with aesthetics and purging of all nonconforming elements taken to its logical conclusion.

Not even close.

Attached: 1559115580627.png (1356x934, 76K)

well opioids a good chunk of were legitimately people who have chronic pain and due to some changes in how opioids were viewed as medicine and one study that claimed that if people are in legitimate pain they don't abuse or get addicted to opioids they got overprescribed out of a combination of compassion when they see the patients, and neglect/too busy to follow up on their condition and just keep writing scripts for them. So people just.. follow the doctor's orders, get hooked, eventually can't get a refill or their tolerance goes up but prescription dose doesn't accomodate it so they supplement with black market pills and heroin. Those are the real sad ones.. people who didn't really do anything wrong the medical system just failed them.

This is basically the whole crux of why the western democracies are failing. Everyone gets to vote for the feel good stuff, no one votes for the stuff that actually works or helps people. No one wants to be Simon Cowell as you say.

>weakens themselves
>shows time and time again how unstable they are
BRO WHY DONT YOU LOVE US AND OUR MAKEUP-COVERED STUBBLE!

>that just so happens to have a vagina
I was taking that as they haven't ruined their body they're just living as a "man"

I don't understand why people ERP in MMORPGs when Second Life exists. Then again, people resorted to some pretty desperate measures and a lot of imagination before custom animation and poseballs were a thing. Basically it was once the digital equivalent of taking two dolls and slamming them together.

Spot on.

Attached: 1559819739327.png (1546x657, 82K)

hi retardera

It's unbelievable how there's so much hatred towards transgenders still, i really don't get it, just let us be, we've never done a damn thing to you assholes

nope.. not at all the reason. I dislike it because they hate themselves and want to be someone else so bad that they get themselves butchered and use chemicals that not only alter their body but their mind. It's like killing a person and someone else takes their place.

>digital equivalent of taking two dolls and slamming them together.
It isn't still?

>Wojack edit
>everyone i dont like is a poltard
>written in what appears to be Cyrillic's down syndrome cousin
It's bait and a masterfully crafted one at that, had it been made earlier it would have had at least 9 you's by now but i can deal you for 4 now.

Well, I say Vancouver, but really I mean VanIsle, and this happened between 10 or 12 years back, I was just finishing up highschool when facebook was starting to take off and they had graduated about 2 years before me so it would've been within a 3 year bubble of that time.

>dindu nuffin
uh huh

>those walls of text without even a hint of a joke

Yes you have, you disgusting hypocrite. I've been personally harassed by you tranny scumbags because I don't want to take hormones or drink your tranny cult kool-aid.

Why do transpeople go to such obscene lengths as to mutilate themselves and completely destroy their hormonal balance trying to feel "comfortable in their body" rather than just... getting therapy and taking the right hormones so that they'll feel comfortable as the gender they were born as?
I realize the answer is that the political rabbit hole is too deep and we're already too far down it as a society to even suggest this but it still keeps me up at night. It's clearly the better solution.

Attached: IMG_20190615_141038.jpg (327x384, 31K)

That isn't true and you know it.

Probably because MMOs are the only games they can play, they require zero skill and are basically just a pissing contest about gearscore or who has played the longest.

SL doesn't offer animations for everything, and everything half-decent costs money. Plus, they don't have the excuse that they're just playing a "game" with SL, everyone knows it's nothing but ERP.

A few years ago, I saw trannies as harmless eccentrics. Now I'm sitting wondering how they manage to be more obnoxious than even furries at their peak. Even more contemptible is how they play at being weak when business and political elites are amongst their strongest supporters.

Vidseogame devs are harrassed into tranny acceptance. Whether you personally contributed to this or not is irrelevant.

So what if you like me that hate trannys because of their unwarranted self importance and sperg outs that have ruined things for me?
You can't even fap to a crossdresser without having to hear about fucking bathrooms and all other insane wacky shit they come up with.
If the trannys wanted to be liked they would have booted the spergs out of their community years ago. But no now those people are the face of trannys the world over. First thing people see when they look you guys up is all the crazy talk about fucking pronouns and bathrooms. So it is up to the "real trans" to boot out the sperg trenders.

They don't want to actually feel better. They're happy to have a medical excuse to blame every problem on. They get all of the sympathy a cancer patient gets, except their problems are all self inflicted. Basically all trannies are just people with Munchhausen's syndrome, and doctors haven't been taught to stop enabling it yet.

Same reason circumcision became a mainstream thing. Some canaanite god worshiped by the elites demands genital mutilation as a sacrifice.

>all these teenagers trying to justify their vile disgust for transpeople
You're just bad people, stop trying to justify it and accept it.
It's not bait.
>Caring about 'weakness' of other people
Your insecurities are showing.
>Now I'm sitting wondering how they manage to be more obnoxious than even furries at their peak.
Because they get thrown in the spotlight by politically-driven people who despise them posting images and threads about them all the time. "LOOK AT WHAT THIS CRAZY TRANNY DID" ad infinitum. You've been programmed to hate transpeople.

Because to those people it feels like the right solution. When you then combine that with groups of people who show their support for their way of thinking and enable them it can only lead to the current situation.

There's all sorts of shit with custom animations, genitalia with fully functional HUDs and syncable sound, etc. Basically you have a whole suite of tools at your disposal to make your own vidya porn in real time.

All trannies are sperg trenders, user. There is no such thing as real trans because the whole thing is made up. It's a scam, not a real identity.

See .
You and your freak community came within an inch of ruining my life, and it's something you people routinely do to others. Fuck off, you don't deserve the rights you have.

it's what happens when you try to force acceptance and try to push your agenda on children. No parent should ever subject their prepubescent child to hormone blockers, they're not mentally ready to make that decision for themselves yet and puberty changes so much about a person, a young child might be convinced they're gay because "girls are yucky" but puberty hits... and they can't stop thinking about tits and pussy.
:Let them develop naturally, then if they make that choice.. well, they make it for themselves, but you do that for you, you can't force other people to accept the pretend image you've adopted as "you"
as Chappelle said "I support anyone's right to be who they are inside, but to what degree do I have to participate in your self-image?"
You do you, but to me, that's still Bruce Jenner.

Actually he is one of the more convincing ones, always had a rather masculine frame, and as racist as this makes me sound him being native american helps a lot in terms of appearance. But he goes by masculine version of his old name, refers to himself as a he, and lives as a dude.

>teenagers
sane mentally healthy people of all ages want to put a stop to it.

Resetera, are you ok?
So, Resetera are you ok
Are you ok, Resetera

Attached: 54654675786.jpg (208x242, 9K)

Die late

Cult mentality, they start basing their identity around their fucking pronouns. Then they band together to ensure that anyone who seeks actual help is ostracized from the "community", because they all have to be as miserable as possible, and nobody can succeed.

Trannies all absolutely despise two groups. People who pass, and people who walk the fuck away from the insanity and try and cope with their mental illness in the way body dysmorphics do, i.e., not mutilating themselves.

but "he" still has the original body, no surgery or hormones?

Oh I know all that, but at the end of the day it really is you and a friend slamming your dolls together, however meticulously crafted those dolls might be.

You'll find that people tend live and let live right up until you start messing with their kids. Stop doing that, and everyone will cool off in a few years.

>I HATE TRANNIES BECAUSE I KEEP SEEING POSTS ON Yea Forums ABOUT THEM NOT WANTING TO BE TREATED LIKE UTTER GARBAGE

Attached: 1556505089791.jpg (200x313, 10K)

Can someone explain the dilate insult? Tranny biology isn't something I actively research, do those holes need..."maintenance"?

You're a genuinely terrible person and you should be ashamed. Trannies are just cultists who gaslight and manipulate people into thinking that they're oppressed, even though trannies themselves are the oppressors. Mutilating yourself with hormones or surgeries is not something that should be pushed as a good thing. People should be encouraged to be themselves, which means accepting that they may be male and have feminine hobbies or interests. They should not be pushed into a damaging and harmful lifestyle by tranny astroturfers who just want to push their sickness on others.

>how nature handles its weirdos
And then humans discovered that just because someone is defective it doesn't mean they cannot contribute to society.
Some are lost causes of course but it's better to find solutions first.

Resetera dilators, assemble!
We have an atlus dev to drive to suicide!

>do those holes need..."maintenance"?
Yes

>not want to be treated like garbage
>treats others like garbage anyways

Yes. Their "vaginas" are essentially just wounds, so the body naturally tries to heal itself and close them off. Dilation is necessary to keep that natural process from occurring.

Dilation is when you use a metal rod to stretch your fake vagina, which is made of scrotum skin that still grows hair and creates hair balls that said fake vagina coughs out, to make sure it doesn't scab and seal up due to being an unnatural wound on your body.

The put something in their "vagina" since the body will actually try to do what it was meant to do and close and heal the wound

think of piercings. If you remove earrings or whatever ring you have, the piercing heals up, it leaves a scar but if you wait long enough you won't be able to put anything through the hole because it closes up. The body sees the surgically created "vagina" as an open wound it has to heal.
So trannies have to shove things inside the wound regularly to stop it from healing.

Hey now, sometimes the fancier ones are made out of intestine, so your partner can have all the fun of anal without the sphincter, and the worry of getting blood and pus on your dick instead of poop.

Because who could know our bodies better than we know our own?

Medical professionals? Psychiatrists? Society?

It's about power and control. However people can become so frustrated and desperate by being told by others what they are that they will take 'obscene lengths' solely because that's the biggest demonstration of power and control over their self image they can show people.

Boycotts NEVER work.
It just increases the publicity of the product.

Remember all the SJWs patting themselves on the back about what a big improvement they made to the world by getting the game censored? "It's still not good enough but it's a start" was what they were saying on the twatters and on the casetteras. They even went so far as to start producing "fan"-made censors of Atlus's artwork with their own hands, because their bottoms got so angry at the sign of attractive female characters that they were finding brown stains on their furniture.

Then it turns out based Atlus was just blowing smoke up their prolapsed asses and they didn't change anything.

Attached: persona censorship.jpg (503x633, 40K)

now that's based and homepilled

Had small boobs to begin with, but I've never walked up to him and gone "Yo, what's your situation, you know, under there" followed by wierd hand gestures

But crazy tranny #1 was on such harsh hormones that "his" voice sounded like Atticus Shaffer that kid with the kidney problems for "The Middle", and "he" had this mangled little whispy mustache you'd expect to see on a 14 year old.

>Because who could know our bodies better than we know our own?
A sane person with a grip on reality. You are a man. You will never be a woman. Men cannot become women.

Attached: 1567191565178.jpg (1280x1282, 442K)

>You're a genuinely terrible person and you should be ashamed.
Same, t b h.
>Trannies are just cultists who gaslight and manipulate people into thinking that they're oppressed, even though trannies themselves are the oppressors.
I could easily say the same to you. You've built a cult revolving around the idea that transpeople are fundamentally wrong, refusing to accept that perhaps you're incorrect on this.
>Mutilating yourself with hormones or surgeries is not something that should be pushed as a good thing.
This is what I mean. These therapies work for many transpeople regardless of your opinion on it. In your mind, transpeople need to be 'fixed', and there's a clear line to draw here between this mentality and the mentality of conservatives regarding gays needing to be 'fixed'.
>People should be encouraged to be themselves, which means accepting that they may be male and have feminine hobbies or interests.
I agree with this, actually, but you're not going to achieve this sort of change by supporting right wing politics that want to enforce strict gender roles where men need to be Schwarznegger and women Stepford wives.
>They should not be pushed into a damaging and harmful lifestyle by tranny astroturfers who just want to push their sickness on others.
No one is going to undergo HRT or sexual reassignment surgery by being 'convinced'. This is a ludicrous fantasy perpetuated by right wingers to fearmonger.

The problem with that is that it is the hard way to do things user, getting coddled by society and treated as a special brave flower is more attractive to these freaks.
If they do what you suggest they will have to struggle and actually try to fix themselves and their lives, injecting yourself with chemicals and having surgeries is easier.

Self id is a crock of shit though. /pol/ identifies as white even though they're not, """Irish""" Americans identify as Irish even though they're not, OP identifies as straight even though he's not, etc.

jesus christ you are actual scum. please die, for real. the dishonesty in this post is astounding and disgusting.

>No one is going to undergo HRT or sexual reassignment surgery by being 'convinced'.
That's literally the ONLY REASON ANYBODY DOES IT. It's a scam, you fucking moron. Nobody is happier after that shit. They always regret it, and it's nothing but downsides. There is literally no benefit involved.

Does the pc version of the original fix the issue with the multiplayer towers

well, I'd like to think they're just a tomboy that has somehow been tricked into this whole "trans" thing but hasn't gone all the way through with it. Anything short of surgery is reversible, although hormones are harder to reverse from. IMO just.. cross dress, use makeup if you want, but don't make permanent changes.. maybe you'll change your mind at some point and irreversible damage is just sad.

>Dilation is when you use a metal rod to stretch your fake vagina, which is made of scrotum skin that still grows hair and creates hair balls that said fake vagina coughs out
n-nani?

In the most literal sense that's all it will ever be. In terms of how satisfying it is though, second life has come very far from where it started.

Although honestly anything is better than normie sexting. Normies can't even write full sentences because they're usually typing from their phone with one hand and have no appreciation for written erotica. "i cum on u beb" is the peak of normie ERP.

>o one is going to undergo HRT or sexual reassignment surgery by being 'convinced'
you're kidding yourself

Attached: discord trannies.png (681x193, 24K)

I hope you're just pretending to be an awful piece of shit with no grasp on the situation.

Attached: 1467511699126.png (238x223, 16K)

Lmao thinking that white straight men are not the standard towards this world most adhere to.

Better an hero, degenerates ITT

This is the truth.

It is a blatant lie to say something like that, this shit is getting pushed hard.
They absolutely promote this shit.
This freak is the protagonist of a show dedicated to glorifying trannies and "encouraging" teens to not be scared of having the surgeries, even though this is what it leads to.

Attached: 1549439328521.jpg (762x720, 151K)

>You've built a cult revolving around the idea that transpeople are fundamentally wrong
That's called reality, you dumb fuck. Trannies are wrong. You cannot change your sex or gender.

Looks like somebody ignored all the reposted threads complaining about the same games over and over again.

What a dishonest scumfuck you are. Thanks for proving everybody right. You trannies are gaslighter cultists hellbent on hurting people.

Same

>It's a scam, you fucking moron. Nobody is happier after that shit. They always regret it, and it's nothing but downsides. There is literally no benefit involved.
Transpeople are happier after transitioning. This is a fact. The 40% rate that is spouted on here refers to transpeople who haven't undergone surgery, and many mental health problems Transpeople suffer from are due to social stigma.

...The best you could come up with is a handful of people on Discord blackmailing others into taking HRT?

Same

>You cannot change your sex
Correct
>You cannot change your gender
Correct

Why do you all call me dishonest but refuse to tell me how, exactly, I'm being dishonest?

>It looks bad now, but it'll all work out in the future.
When you're on the right side of history, who cares about what's happening in the here and now?

Attached: Newman.gif (500x375, 498K)

If these posts are designed to make me hate trannies for being disgusting liars, they're working.

>handful of people
Don't you mean the whole of Resetera and Neogaf?