FUCK SHIT FUCK

They timed it right for the release of his new game too. No we're never gonna see Book of Hours. Fucking kill me now.

Attached: Screenshot_20190903-095640__01.jpg (1080x1034, 200K)

Inb4 suicide.

There's a chance he could do the smart thing and just ignore it.
And sue for libel/slander if it actually affects sales.

Two does not make a pattern.

ok Yea Forums tell me
is there ONE (1) single white male in the industry who isn't a rapist, abuser, pedo, or any combination of that?

He actually threatened legal action immediately, only to get called weak and coward by the cunts.

But it can make a line...that points to a degenerate abusive cis male.

He's lost at least 2 devs in a 5-person team. Will take weeks to get back to form in best case.

Ehh tf2 or old valve game?
Quake? Doom? Idk

Well it's better than fucking offing yourself

oh yes yes yes yes yes yes

incels get what they deserve

Isn't there happening something behind the scenes right now? Why this shit is such of a sudden epidemic?

>Alexis Kennedy
>Male
Fucking millennials...

Why dont they call him Sunless Sea developer? its much more notorious than Cultist Simulator

>be called pussy and weak when you sudoku
>be called pussy and weak when you retaliate with court
No winning against them

Attached: 1559384656919.png (840x567, 32K)

Based geometric tranny.

In Russia and Greece it's treated as a male name.

Did you live under a rock the past two years?

Damn, I liked that game.

He's like 50 m8

Bad move doing it publicly 2bh. Threats only make you look weak - no exceptions. Plus it's bad PR and might make him liable if he did do it.

Being called weak by a woman is just laughable.
Wtf would they even know about strength of any kind

>exploitative behaviour
Women can literally fucking accuse you of just being mean?

>negotiating with terrorist at all
>not napalming them immidieatly
there, problem solved

Attached: almost.png (720x404, 136K)

Nope. That would be Alexey, Alexis is clearly a fem name.

Thats a dumb question because only whites and asians make games and we know asians

Liable for what?
God I hate retard armchair lawyers

answer: because when one person outs their abuser, that gives other abused people the courage to out their abusers too.
real answer: it's a mystery
was this Cultist Sim dev also a lefty cuck?

Oh, if he wins, it means those cunts will think twice. I can't believe Alec will never compose anything again.

Attached: 1489651134710.png (633x758, 30K)

In Russia it's Alexei for male. In Greece it's Alexios. Alexis is a fucking girl's name.

The lady who accused him wrote like 10 tweets long chain and deleted those tweets the second the dev responded

No they aren't user...

realer answer: one person found a way to profit off it, now everyone's jumping on the gravy train because it's easier than working

Attached: look-at-this-graph.png (551x422, 18K)

You are retarded

based

Russian here. Never in my life even heard of a Russian named Alexis. Male or female.

>Be male
>Be an indie game developer in the current year
>Interact with any female in the last decade
>They can say you're a rapist/abuser at any point and people will just believe them because they're women

Attached: nobody.png (591x674, 623K)

Nope.

Reminder that the bitch who started this was caught grooming an underage boy

>bitch who started this was caught grooming an underage boy
hot

Yes. Listen and believe.

Artificial wombs and sexbots literally cannot come soon enough.

Why does only this fucker have a patreon graph like that? I want one for all the donations that went into star citizen.

You taking the piss, Ivan? Aлeкcéй is a name.

>hiring women
you brought this on yourselves.

What the fuck is "exploitative behavior"?

Guilty until proven innocent, and odds are you're still gonna be fucked.

>throw a fiverr to one of those random ladies that will make a video about basically anything
>say its for a movie or a youtube clip or something
>have them cry and say so and so in the tech or game industry raped them
>ruin someone's life ez pz
who should this be aimed at?

According to the definitions of 10 years ago, a couple maybe.
According to the definitions of today, fucking everyone. Including men not even born yet.

The theory is that it's part of an attempt to incite Gamergate 2.0 so they can create the stage in which they'll masquerade as anons using bot swarms and spewing the same hate-filled, violence inciting, caricaturish falseflag posts they did back in 2014 in an attempt to seize the narrative and create their own context to be used by media, but in far greater numbers so regular anons cannot drown them out and mods can't keep up with it

This will be used as pretense to further vilify Yea Forums with the end goal of getting Cloudflare to terminate business with the site just like 8gag, effectively taking it down.

They were too shit to negotiate for the amount of money they wanted, and he didn't read their minds, so he raped them financially.

>not hiring women

They'll just publicly out you as being an elitist pig by not being inclusive. There's no real winning

> Alexis = Alexey

Attached: 035F7105-D936-48BD-BF44-889343C5DFEF.jpg (740x920, 117K)

#IStandWithXer

Greek here, Alexis is male. It's the sort/casual form of Alexios. The female version is Alexia, with the complexion at I instead of E.
Our names aren't neutral brandings. Not only are they dependent on suffixes but also pronouns.

>Hey, can you show up for work on time for once?
>Disgusting pig, how dare you to oppress beautiful strong female, time to take to twitter

Im not even trying to moralfag but you have to concede its ironic that the "abusive power dynamics" narrative comes from an old hag who sleeps with a gamered teenager

Easily found from just googling, dude

Attached: Star Citizen Live Stats.png (1345x597, 591K)

>the cunts are trying to take down failbetter now
He shouldn't just threaten legal action, he should file slander charges against them immediately.

Every male rapes a woman the moment he is born, so no, it's impossible.

>shout rape
>destroy some guy's life forever

why are women such creatures of pure hate

Goddamn I wish I had a scam that good.

Yes it is. It's also pretty fucking far from sounding or being spelled as 'Alexis'.