Fallout isn't redd-

fallout isn't redd-

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 25K)

Well duh, Fallout predates Reddit by a decade

fpbp

it's just a phone box user calm dow WHAT THE FUCK IT'S BLOODY BIGGER ON THE INSIDE

early fallouts had proto-reddit humor but they are forgiven because the 90s were overall corny anyway, the devs are grandfathered in and therefore still based. deal with it zoomer.

What? It's Classic Who, from back when liking it openly meant you'd struggle to have sex, ever. Paul McGann's TV movie gave it a bit of attention in the states in 1996, but the fanbase was very different to now.

fallout 2 was the first one to include pop culture ref-

Attached: scr00019.jpg (960x508, 266K)

Star wars isn’t reddit
Dr Who and hitchiker’s guide are

why op thinks fallout is red?

fuck off kid you have no idea what you are talking about

said no one ever, what they did say it was that they had a shitton of pop culture references compared to the first

1998 was such a godly year for gaming.

Soi Wars is the redditest franchise.

seething

star wars is normalfag stuff, that's not the same as reddit

One of the best without a doubt

Fallout was never a good series

I'm inclined to agree.

>Dr. Who in the 90s was Reddit

holy fuck could you possibly zoom harder

Doctor Who was an actual nerds show that had been cancelled for years and was basically unknown in the USA as of 1998.

It did not become Reddit until it was rebooted in 2005.

Not an argument redditor

>actual nerds show
so, reddit?

don't pretend to be me

Bazinga, amirite fellow user?

>Reddit existing in the 90s
>Dr. Who being anything but the most unbelievably niche nerd thing anywhere but the UK in the 90s
>this whole "omg im such a nerd lol XD" mainstream bullshit not having started in 2007, and being a nerd in the 90s meaning almost total social ostracization

What, old who was watched by entire families, what the hell are you going on about

It's a police box tho

He did mention Burgerland.

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is extremely overrated.

It's alright but having both seen the movie and read the book I really can't remember it very well.

Is this the thread where we pretend that this place is still better than leddit in any way?

This was like two decades ago before woke culture.

That reference was before Doctor Who got revived.

Fallout 2 is garbage.

Attached: 1550557730374.png (498x568, 345K)

Dr Who is trash

Attached: disagree.jpg (640x480, 42K)

>fallout 2 isn't Redd-
FTFY. Avellone is a fucking hack. He did one good thing 20 years ago and brought the Enclave into fallout, and that's the only good he's done.

>reddit humor is fine when MY shitty games use it
G O
O

>He did one good thing
Nah, not really. He did a bunch of average things which people have glommed together over time into memories of something grand.

what is reddit

(You)

>but the fanbase was very different to now.

You mean the fanbase is a different sex now... Old Who was watched by mostly nerds, new Who is just romantic drama about a mysterious handsome alien who whisks frumpy women away on magical adventures

Attached: 1536070969208s.jpg (124x93, 2K)

>Avellone is a fucking hack.
95% of Fallout 2 isn't even written by Avellone. He was just one of many writers on the game

Attached: 1550323112633.jpg (629x419, 53K)

Enclave and the other main parts of Fallout 2's story/lore were written by Tim Cain and co before they left to create their own studio (Troika).

Avellone was responsible for New Reno and all the memes.

Why cant we just gas all zoomers?

Reddit didn't exist during the dark age of gaming. It was proto redd*t.

I never thought the humor was bad, but I hated the ending of the game. I'm guessing 2 was a very rushed game because the whole patriot oil base shit at the end of the game seemed unfinished and crappy

I hate Dr Who fags so much

How goddamn long has it been since Reddit was made? How long has it been the bad taste boogeyman?

Attached: 1546512936839.jpg (450x500, 126K)

founded 2005 according to my sources at google.

So he made only one good thing in his entire career and he's been coasting off the success of it ever since.

doctor who threads are Yea Forums stable you nigger

Avellone or Cain?

Avellone. Ulysses and Kreia are both absolute trash. He stays relevant by being the guy who did planescape.

That I can agree with. Cain helped create Arcanum and VtM:B, so he gets a pass for being part of nu-Obsidian.

>coasting of success
What success? Planescape wasn't a commercial success. Avellone was the lead on Kotor 2 and the New Vegas DLC (except for Honest Hearts).

You calling Avellone a hack when you aren't even aware of what he wrote is pretty fucking stupid.

>reference to classic sci fi shows are reddit
>said OP zoomer who definitely is not from reddit trying to fit in and who never really played original Fallout

This

I had a cunty roommate that LOVED it and criticized the writers for not disclosing the sexuality or the characters. She was the type of cunt that believed in the 36 genders.