Why does Kojima talk like a retard on purpose?

Why does Kojima talk like a retard on purpose?

Attached: 1567290958357.jpg (1080x1527, 786K)

why do you think he's faking being an ESL

What did he think of the movie?

>comparing yourself to Tarantino
This guy is becoming narcissistic as fuck. His last good game was from 2004.

most japs dont speak english well, i think thats normal

Because he likes living rent free in your head

Procedurally generated post

Is the pussycat girl the one from the Death Note movie

Nice reading comprehension

Tarantino's last good movie was from 1994

yes

Why?
Tarantino is a talentless hack.

This reads fine.

>hurr durr old is good

>His last good game was from 2004.
It's funny how all MGS drones who shit on Kojima obviously do it because he stopped making movie games.
Videogames should never have any sort of focus on the plot, and should never have any kind of cutscenes.
Storytelling is not what videogames are for. The fact that they've always been awful at it is proof of that.

kojimbo can relate

1994 isn't that old you literal fetus.

It's not so much that old is good, but rather that new is usually shit so old looks better in comparison most of the time

>2004
Not true at all. MGS4 was mediocre but both Peace Walker and V are great games

t. aging, wrinkled millennial who insists the 30s are the new 20s

I was born in 1994.

Yea Forumsedditor approved

OUATIH was great bro

Its more so that you are unable to discern quality yourself so you are unable to judge something as good until it has been dubbed classically good by popular opinion.

In ten years time you will praise Tarantino's contemporary works.

OUATIH is his best work.

Bad english translation probably

this opinion is so shockingly delusion and ignorant its painful

Pulp Fiction is rated R. You would have to be 41 to have seen it in theaters when it came out by lying that you were 18 instead of 16 at the time. Stop your terrible pretending to be old.

Kojima is a goddamn westaboo that wishes he was a hollywood director. It's honestly fucking sad.

If he did, he would be a director.
All you need to make it into Hollywood is connections, which he already has.
Not to mention Kojima has literally no idea about movie making.
Of course, Yea Forums thinks that because he knows how to move cameras and he made some really ebin cutscene compilations with music in the background that he's ready to make a movie.

>tarantino has armpit hair and foot fetish
>kojimbo counters this with fetus and piss fetish

If kojima was an american that lusted after japanese movie directors everyone would call him a weeaboo hack and hate him.

What the fuck are you talking about?
MGS4 was more of a movie than almost any other game not classified as interactive fiction and that one came out in 2008.

Shut the fuck up you delusional fanboy. He loves movies and wishes he could direct in hollywood more than anything else. Just look at his twitter and all of his games.

His games have gameplay, and they've been having more and more gameplay while putting less emphasis on the story.
MGSV is by far the best MGS precisely because of this.

Tons of western directors pine after Japanese directors from George Lucas with Star Wars ripping off Kurosawa to Kubrick loving Osamu Tezuka and trying to work with him.
Like shit man, Do you understand anything about the film industry? It's almost required to have a huge love of Japanese directors.

Kill Bill steals from manga way too much, only people who don't read manga (or only read modern shit) sucks it dick so much, Inglorious Bastards and Django Unchained are propaganda cuck fantasies that steal too much from stablished classics of the war and western genres, OUATIH is all of the above but pretentious meta
The only movie he has done that has any semblance of originality is Pulp Fiction, the guy is an overrated hack who only plebs fellate

>no idea about making movies
>mgs4 was a literal movie and death stranding has more actors than most movies
>older mgs games are filled with movie like cutscenes and references
>his twitter is nothing but food and movies
>says his body is 80% movies

>TPP
>gameplay
grinding and waiting for research and platform construction barely counts as gameplay

Do you actually expect anyone in MGS or Kojima threads to have any idea of what they are talking about?
The MGS fanbase is an idiotic bunch of hormonal teenagers who don't care about facts and just spew whatever they feel.
They've been doing this for years, going as far as saying that MGSV was a flop.
Don't interact with MGS redditors, just mock them.

MGSV is the worst metal gear you fucking retard.

Kojima wishes to be a movie director why the fuck can't you accept this fact?

Kojima obviously wants to be a hollywood director/producer and yet people deny this? Fucking clowns.

>The MGS fanbase
That guy was shitting on Kojima though. That guy may be dumb but apparently you're too dumb to even understand what he's saying and somehow got the opposite message of his opinion.

>>mgs4 was a literal movie
An awful one with barely any trace of cinematography or camera work.

>death stranding has more actors than most movies
?

>older mgs games are filled with movie like cutscenes and references
Yeah, the older MGS games, the ones which were absolute garbage.
Fortunately, he moved away from that with PW and MGSV.

As opposed to what, MGS1-3? The worst stealth games ever made? Where the only challenge is figuring out the controls made by people who have clearly never worked on videogames before, something that Kojima himself admitted when he finally gave up and introduced proper controls with MGS4, PW and V?

He wants to make movies why the fuck are you denying this you fucking retard. Kojima has nothing to do with the gameplay in his games you realize this.

>MGSV is the worst metal gear you fucking retard.
No, it's by far, the best because it's an actual videogame.

>Kojima wishes to be a movie director why the fuck can't you accept this fact?
Because he's moving away from making garbage movie turds like MGS1, 2 and 3.
He's finally making things that can be classified as videogames, with minimal cutscenes and plot, as it should be.

Want shitty plot about le epic bandana man fighting le epic anime robots?
Go watch some shitty anime.

You are fucking retarded enjoy living with your delusions hopefully I never run into your retarded ass on this website again.

The whole fucking point of Kill Bill is that it does that you unbelievable fucking retard. Its Tarantino trying turn the classical mange themes, clichés and all, into a Hollywood movie. Its a fucking homage you god damn idiot.

The whole fucking point of Tarantino movies is that the guy has seen more movies than anyone else ever has, and because of that he is able to perfectly capture the essential elements of archetypal movies and inject them stylized into his own films. That's literally Tarantino's greatest quality.

Stick to videogames you fucking pleb

You have no taste.

Kojima is a game director, he is the one who chooses that.
He in fact, said that MGSV having almost no plot was deliberate, a decision that deserves to be applauded.
Plot has no place in videogames.

Attached: 1558292274616.png (957x443, 701K)

You might be the biggest retard on Yea Forums right now and that is really saying something.

You're an utter pleb brainlet if you think Tarantino's movies are anything other than schlock. They can be fun schlock, but they are not amazing or masterpieces by any means.

Its hilarious to see some fucking nobody on Yea Forums call one of the most acclaimed directors of our time a "talentless hack". Its an opinion so incredibly contrarian and edgy. It forgoes any and all subtlety or nuance or truth, and instead goes straight for "how can I be as contrarian as possible?".
Does it make you feel cool to hate popular things?

>hating on tarantino
>praising kojimbo

haha
hahahahahhAHHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry for not wanting my videogames to be movies.
If MGS had a decent plot, I might be able to put up with the endless cutscenes and the codec calls (which are nothing but a way to waste even more of your time with dialogue while not overworking animators), but they are not.
MGS' plot is pure schlock, unbearable in how it tries to give me so much insight into stuff that's completely irrelevant and that doesn't make any effort in making me care about it.
Oh wow, a character has randomly started explaining to me the enitre history of the creation of an assault rifle, that's just great, what I wanted from my videogames, endless pointless dialogue.

The main characters are called Big Boss and Solid Snake for fucks sake, how can anyone take this crap seriously?

What a well thought out and articulated opinion this is.

You guys know that Kojima has received offers for films and turned them down right? Because he was busy making a game and had that as his priority.

>I-it's a homage! I-i'm original guys i swear! I-if i make a Japanese movie but with white people that means i "added my own style"!
A completely uncreative hack who only knows how to rip-off actually talented people

I don't see any praise of kojumbo there retard.

What makes you so angry exactly?

I bet you started hated Tarantino because he got popular

cinematic walking simulator

decent bait

You guys know how the term hack originated?
Going by it, both Kojimmy and Tarantino are textbook examples. Doesn't mean their work is worse for it imo.

>You guys know how the term hack originated?
Chopping wood?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA CONTINE TO EAT SHIT HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

>The Xtranny is seething hard again

>Videogames should never have any sort of focus on the plot, and should never have any kind of cutscenes. Storytelling is not what videogames are for.

Attached: 1496927485103.jpg (708x800, 78K)

kojima has soul
tarantino is a pathetic footfag who went insane from niggers fucking his mom every day as a kid

it's why his work is so fixated on bbc and cucking. i'm sorry you had to find out this way but you're a fucking cuck worshipper user lmfao.

it actually is. tarantino's movies are dumb fun and he's a 7/10 director at best. watch a tarkovsky movie if you want to see real direction done by a master of the craft.

If they are for that, they wouldn't fail at it every single time they try.
Awful writers, awful implementation that has nothing to do with how videogames are...
Imagine if a movie suddenly stopped having any scenes and suddenly had 5 minutes of blocks of text on the screen that you have to read to know what's going on.
That's what having cutscenes in videogames is.

It makes me angry to see the plebs give him more credit than he deserves, it's nothin personnel kid

Are you acting dumb on purpose?

True Romance came out in 1993

Saying your movies are "Tarantino-esque" has long been the Dark Souls of comparisons with movies.

Attached: 1558072679623.png (800x600, 70K)

Tarantino has only done one worthwhile thing in his entire career.

Attached: 1559418193739.gif (288x136, 669K)

He has two accounts you know, I'm fairly certain the english one is either translated or transcribed.

>Imagine if a movie suddenly stopped having any scenes and suddenly had 5 minutes of blocks of text on the screen that you have to read to know what's going on.
Isn't that how every Star Wars movie starts?

Attached: ESBOpeningCrawl.png (1918x816, 864K)

that's like really good english on nip standards, you can at least understand everything he is saying without problems

Which is acceptable because it's only at the start, to put things into context, like how it's acceptable for a game to have an intro cutscene.
But you wouldn't want blocks of text appearing on the screen every 10 minutes of scenes.

Yeah. The one with Kanji for a name is him. The other is translated usually by Aki Sato or that woman called Touchy.

is there a bigger pseud than kojimbo? the most fake auteur in vidya for sure

but tarantino only makes mediocre movies that appeal to edgy teenagers with undeveloped tastes. comparing yourself to him is self degrading.

I'm not the guy you're arguing with. I just thought for example was funny and joking around.

>throws in one foreign name to seem smart

Attached: 20190830_211229.jpg (1080x1060, 289K)

Those show up only once and are maybe 30s long if that. You're either retarded or being intentionally disingenuous. It's also a single franchise in an entire medium, whereas every other modern game shoves cutscenes down your throat, even indies.

His assistant translates all his tweets and posts them on the English version of his twitter

The MGS fanbase who think MGS is the LOTR of videogame or some shit.
People here actually think MGS2 is some kind of "post modern masterpiece", when even Kojima said it's just a dumb action game full of anime tropes.

its hilarious how pretentious you are

Why do you guys love to bully people like Kojimbo, Molyneux, and Todd? They're not even actual douchebags like CliffyB, they just dream too big.

>tarantino is such a seething autistic retard that he has to inject his personal beef with bruce into the movie for no reason just like he does with disgusting feet
It's funny because Tarantino is still wrong and still mad after all these years. Bruce loved Muhammad Ali and straight up said Muhammad would beat him in a fight. Whatever weird projection he put onto Bruce that made him mad all these years was never even close to reality.

Attached: boomers.jpg (704x480, 33K)

Seething chink.

Attached: 1547476833938.jpg (680x453, 42K)

>fellates shitty tarantino schlock
>calls others pretentious
How many layers of irony are you going for user?

Nah, we've had basterds and OUATIH since then.

relax

Go suck a foot, degenerate.

That's the machine translated bot retard. His real account that he reads himself is the JP one.

Yes, chopping bits and pieces from books and films then putting them together.>even Kojima said it's just a dumb action game full of anime tropes.
He didn't, there's no source.

Pic related, right column, second half.

Attached: 1562599636170.jpg (910x1231, 198K)

While MGS2 is definitely overrated for the wrong reasons MGS1 and 2 do have a message which was lost on a lot of people. The message being that genes and memes don't define you, and it's never too late to become your own person, go outside and make the world a better place. Kojima expressed disappointment that people didn't get the point of 2, rejected Raiden and instead just wanted more of Snake being a badass.

>doesn't know tarkovsky
You are genuinely retarded, user. Never weigh in on anything again until you've grown up.

MGS2 is indeed 90% anime and 90's action movie cliche shit to the point that it gets laughably ridiculous at times but 10% is pure unadulterated philosophical kino and that's what people praise about that game so much, not the fat man in skates or the vampire

Tarantino facescan when? Imagine delivering the pussy wagon to him.

And I thought Yea Forums shitposting was awful.

fa/tv/irgins kill yourselves.

You seem to be the only one seething, reddit

Tarantino is really overrated

Send Mr Hiyakawa my regards.

He was 10 years ago, I don't see anyone really getting excited for his movies or praising him as a genius anymore. His shtick is old and his shock value has diminishing returns.

It's telling that a simple clip of having an actor beat up Bruce Lee is more controversial than anything he did in Django or Hateful Eight.

kys

>retard talks like retard
Kojima is incapable of making anything good on his own. MGS2 was the only good thing he ever took part in making and it was good despite his efforts not because of them

>muh fukkershimmer codecs

Literally typed up: word for word before I saw that it had already been posted.

Old guy here.

Tarantino is a joke and was always considered a joke. He's the modern day Woody Allen: Loved by critics, but the public doesn't care.

Pleb detected

English is his second language.
And why bother being coherent on twitter where your characters are limited.

I used to work as a games journalist for kotaku and IGN. Kojima wants to be a director and/or screenwriter SO. FUCKING. BAD. He randomly brings up literally every fucking time that a hollywood celebrity "likes" his tweets or social media posts in conversations. He is OBSESSED with hollywood.

His last good movie was from 2019

You're making the mistake of thinking that the rest of the world has the same standard for "serious cinema" that America does. Japan think the Transformers movies are "genius art". Kojima has said he thinks those movies are "better than anything a Japanese director could ever make".

Fuck outta here nigger

You are clearly asian. Bruce Lee was a fake. Deal with it.

NO BURADO NO

Attached: 1567485230096.jpg (2000x1333, 944K)

So?
You sound like a jealous faggot

>He's the modern day Woody Allen: Loved by critics, but the public doesn't care.
Is that why his movies are huge successes with the public?

Jeez this thread reeks of contrarianism. As a non-american I can only wonder if all the posters are anti-american idiots or just amerilards who are conrarian as fuck.
Tarantino is one of the last good classic movie makers we have on the planet. Sorcesese is old as fuck and Tarantino is the last one making truly big hollywood kino.
If he's gone the US movie scene is fucked.

>I used to work as a games journalist for kotaku and IGN
This part of your post has absolutely nothing to do with the rest. Like, that's what anons have been claiming for years....

Despite the fact that its bullshit.

>Is that why his movies are huge successes with the public?

Pulp Fiction made like $40 mil. He's not as big of a success as you think he is.

I've met Kojima. I've stood around at post-E3 social functions and listen to him blather about "so-and-so liked his tweet". How the fuck do you not see the connection there? Are you literally retarded?

He's being humble though, he's expressing his worry about being able to realise his ambition of creating games until the day he dies when everyone else his age is now starting to throw in the towel.

He expressed similar concerns about MGSV after seeing how feature rich the open world in GTAV was and also expressed his dismay about showing his face in Japan after giving what he believed was a pretty bad performance at E3 once.

He's always been pretty blunt and straightforward about his feelings, he's been bitching every week on twitter about doing crunch on Death Stranding now that it's getting close to release.

>Box office $213.9 million

>snoygoy sjws getting mad about Tarantino

Attached: natty73-1.jpg (760x950, 555K)

Back to your Discord hole

Attached: oh god yes thank you phil I am euphoric.jpg (750x737, 178K)

I never read those lol

lol all the capeshit retards replying to this and shitting on Tarantino

You are trying too hard. Kys retard