The funny thing is that Nakoruru is closer to Captain Falcon in terms of basic combat compared to Terry

The funny thing is that Nakoruru is closer to Captain Falcon in terms of basic combat compared to Terry.

>the mustube slash moves are literally dash attacks
>forward facing fire dash attack
>rapid slashes unlike Terry

And then you get Mamahaha who never fights with you unles you perform inputs, making it worse than Luma if you make it "accurate". And then they'll gimp her "ride on Mamahaha" move. She's actually very uninteresting when you compare to clear-cut characters in SamSho like Genjyuro, Haohmaru or hell even Galford.

Attached: 480px-Npc_zoom_3030174000_01.png (480x400, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XA8nut9b4WQ
gamers-spirits.com/nakoruru/
game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/nbc/museum/asura/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 06CDF68B-CA42-4F71-A291-E1E28636EFBA.jpg (654x888, 129K)

Nobody but waifufags want Nakoruru anyway, and even then most waifufags dont want her. She's boring in every game shes in and usually shitty.

t. Charlotte/Genjuro tierwhore main

Who?

>People stop posting about Nakoruru and now its all Terryposting now because that one terry hat pic.

Why? wasn't the next character supposed to be female and have a hawk or trow weapon?

Attached: 1567404697535.jpg (800x920, 69K)

>The funny thing is that Nakoruru is closer to Captain Falcon in terms of basic combat compared to Terry.

She is the True 'Captain Falcon' o___o

Attached: images (7).jpg (739x415, 43K)

>Reflector
>Mamahaha effectively a Float
Closer to Peach than Cap but sure?

>And then they'll gimp her "ride on Mamahaha" move.

It's a pretty rad move actually.

Attached: 1567470138910.webm (888x500, 2.3M)

That is some of the worst Galford play I have ever seen

Rosalina and Luma?

I would like a kimono girl in Smash Ultimate. And I'm not a waifufag.

>terry hat pic.

What terry hat pic? Post it here

>Why? wasn't the next character supposed to be female and have a hawk or trow weapon?

... Well, I too was expecting and wanting that... :-/

My Uncle used to play Samurai Showdown and he hated Nakoruru

I don't know, I never played SNK games...

Anyone trying to create inter-SNK rivalries is just shitposting.

We're happy the company is alive and making any games at all. There isn't any franchise rivalry, especially as KoF is based on being a crossover itself.

Attached: 1553716515279.png (415x220, 63K)

Why he hated her? Is your ungly a faggot?

KoF Rules!!!

Oh my godddd!!!!

That’s not a Kimono and she’s not a Miko you dumb weebs. Nakoruru is AINU. She doesn’t even practice Shinto. She’s like the Japanese version of Native Americans.

KoF XIV Nakoruru was one of the most broken characters of the history of fgs

Fuzzies?

Wrong bitch. That shit was CVS nako. She was BROKEN.

KoF Rulez

Garou outfit Terry was pretty cool.

If they decide to be faithful to the original game the falcon only has one attack at a fixed angle and is mostly there so that Nako can hang onto it and fly.

She is the Shaman Queen

Attached: Screenshot_20190903-064234.png (1280x720, 396K)

>Garou

Wolf?

Garou was the last Fatal Fury game. Terry's outfit in that game was pic related

Attached: Garou Terry.png (500x1024, 483K)

WHO THE FUCK
MISTAKES A LITERAL HAWK FLYING ABOVE YOUR HEAD
FOR A BOOMERANG

Yeah but it's gonna be treated as a recovery and thus nerfed.

>terry hat pic
No you retarded waifufag, it's because three tranny insiders all locked down on Terry with the Gayexplain dude heavily implying it's Terry too

It can happen if you only get a quick glance at the picture, a hawk with spread out wings looks a bit like boomerang.

She literally is a miko you fucking retarded secondary.

leakers never do "in a glance" user

Maybe they do when they are in a hurry to get their 5 minutes of internet fame.

no they don't, those leakers tend to be fake

compare: SwSh leaker who got many things clear and right and are visually accurate and descriptive

They don't? Are you sure?

Yeah...... Mamahaha will be a recovery to Nakoruru. Just like the Persona who carries Joker up in the recovery.

>looks a bit like boomerang.

Looks A LOT like boomerang.

Pokémon SwSh

Bosatsu leak just claims it's a flying weapon and used a boomerang and hammer as an example.
There's no need to trust it anyways because it's fucking fake.

they do

if you honestly think blur screenshots are what leakers see I laugh at you

No she’s literally not you moron. Miko are Shinto Shrine Maidens. Nako isn’t even Shinto.

Shamanism is in Ainu culture as well.
youtube.com/watch?v=XA8nut9b4WQ
SamSho is a fictional game and she literally is a miko in the context of the story, that's why she's able to talk to nature. Stop outing yourself as a retarded secondary.

Shamanism isn’t Shinto, you’re mixing them up, and Ainu can “talk to nature” as well in other fiction. You don’t have to be Shinto or a Miko to have a connection to nature.

Ainu aren’t Miko, Miko is a totally different thing to Ainu culture.

Miko isn't completely inherent to shintoism.
Ainu maidens exist as well and conduct ceremonies just like shinto priestesses.
I do not know why you're so adamant with this fact when Nakoruru literally has "miko" in her character bio.
gamers-spirits.com/nakoruru/

Attached: 1549375257263.png (651x376, 65K)

>Miko isn't completely inherent to shintoism.
Yes it is. It’s literally BORN from Shinto.
>Ainu maidens exist as well and conduct ceremonies just like shinto priestesses.
Ainu aren’t even the same culture as the Japanese, they’re native to Hokkaido and the Eastern Russian islands and peninsula. The Japanese, aka Yamato people migrated from China/Korea many many years ago. Their religious practices are totally different, with the Ainu beliefs being much more prehistoric. Yes, after many years there was some cultural mingling, but Shinto and Ainu are fundamentally different to each other. For example, shinto values cleansing and purity, which is the whole part of the Miko ritual dances to appease the Kami, Ainu on the other hand will tattoo themselves as part of a ceremonial practice and like to grow long bushy beards.

Miko is a Shinto concept. They probably call her a Miko so the Japanese public can understand the concept of what she is better, as the Japs are largely ignorant of the Ainu, same way Americans are of the Cherokee, but it’s equivalent to calling a native American shaman a “priest” miko is a descriptive term in that context, not her title.

Her and Reimu are very different from each other you dumb waifufag.

game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/nbc/museum/asura/index.html
It's literally on her official bio.
Off yourself you retarded secondary.

Attached: 1542541125167.png (628x144, 56K)

Learn to read Japanese you fucking moron.
>what sort of character is Nakoruru?
>she’s an Ainu Miko who loves nature
Miko is being used as a descriptive term the same way Nun or Priest would be in English. There’s no mention of her being a Shinto practitioner in the article. They say nothing of her doing traditional shinto dances, worshipping Kami (in fact the kanji for Kami doesn’t show up at all), or tending a shrine (in fact, “jinja” doesn’t show up at all either).

It’s like saying, “he’s an African priest who loves nature.”

Oh, a priest? Does he worship Christ or go to church?

“No.”

Oh, so he’s not a Priest, but a priest. Same case here. She’s not a Miko like Reimu is. It’s not Miko the title, it’s miko the descriptor.

The thing is that you can make her a true smash character.

That's my problem with Terry, how do you put him in the game without feeling like you play Ryu or Ken. They have the same core of fighting game character.

Feel like they can invent cool stuff with nakoruru and mamahaha

You’ve never played FF/KoF.

B - Burn Knuckle
Side B - Crack Shoot (strong on Shields)
Up B - Rising Tackle
Down B (ground) - Power Wave
Down B (air) - Power Dunk (can spike)

Dash Attack - Power Charge

Side Smash - Buster Wolf (two part side Smash like Link)
Up Smash - Fire Kick
Down Smash - Power Geyser

Final Smash - StarDUNK Volcano

Character Gimmick - Comes with a Drive Meter. It builds when he lands attacks or gets hit. It creates stacks. You can press A+B with his specials to do EX versions of all those moves at the cost of a stack. If you build 5 stacks, you can spend them all to activate Max Mode, which lets him autocancel all his moves for a limited time (think the PM Turbo Mode). You can also maybe create a mechanic to let him do a drive cancel at the cost of one stack.

No fighting game inputs.

Look up all the moves I just mentioned and tell me if Ryu and Ken can do anything I just mentioned.

>another meter character

Great

I know!

Meters shoulda been standardized in Smash ages ago, rather than the shitty Smash ball. Too bad the latest attempt was done in the stupidest way ever.

Iirc I have heard even nuns referred to as a type of miko although they are usually "sister"