Here's our boss, you can't beat him

What the FUCK were they thinking?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Attached: 1554659872615.gif (372x200, 1.93M)

stop hesitating nigger

You post the wrong picture, OP

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

>Calls himself sword saint
>Pulls out a Glock and a spear
What did he mean by this?

It's not that hard. The combat in this game is all about learning enemy patterns and those aren't really all that complex. Once you know how enemies attack you can counter practically every single one somehow.

Your game is already forgotten. Stop shilling it.

Unironically get gud. If I can do it, you can too.

Pro tip: You can use the mortal blade even if you use all your spirit emblems.

Attached: 1477983195213.png (545x507, 436K)

Beaten him 3 time and working on the 4th now.
Gotta get all them endings

Just parry faggot

Died more times to the snake eyes miniboss than to granddad.

Two of his three phases can be easily beaten by hitting him just once, parrying his reply, hitting him just once, etc.

I have not beaten a video game Boss like him in so long it gave me lots of blood running through my veins quite fast

It was an amazing fight and I'm glad I got to play the game from beginning to end it's definitely an unforgettable game to me at least best game of 2019 I'm sorry hands down

Attached: 37474817y72.jpg (2560x1920, 1.79M)

did all the blood rush to your 5 inch penis?

>getting Tyrone that fucks your wife daily to pose his hands with all you games.

Can snoy get any more based?

i beat him the other day. Sure it took me a couple of tries but once you got his moveset down its pretty much over

This.
I struggled on him for a couple of hours initially, after i beat him i went straight to NG+ and beat him first try.

he wasn't even that hard dude. Literally the only people who go

>DUDE HE'S IS SO FUCKING HARD HE'S IMPOSSIBLE

are skrubs who had cheesed the game up to him and never learned to play properly.

>1st phase lolGenichiro
>2nd phase has a few predictable and baitable attacks, ends in 1 minute at most
>3rd phase is the only hard one until you learn about his attacks and tells unless you cheese him by baiting his spear jump
>4th phase lulLightning Reversal

I honestly wonder how you manage to steal so many PS4 games, Slave designation QuelQueMal Washington

Super fun boss. Fighting him without charm +bell was a pain in the ass though. I should do another run on normal mode so my last memory of him is fun and not frustrating.

are you a black weeb?

i thought his sword phase was harder than his spear phases. spear feels more telegraphed and the gun spam is just free parries.

Seven Spears was by far the hardest to me

HERPADERPIN ER DERPFERT SERKERO

Attached: Isshit.png (1280x720, 1.59M)

Fuck this game, I'm a souls veteran but this shit game just isn't fair at all, I can't do shit in it. Your defense is shit and it's almost impossible to roll around enemies

Been a while since i replayed it but i remember his sword phase being basically 3-4 patterns, as long as you kept the pressure on
>3-hit combo
>2-hit combo that pusches you back with a punch followed by a stab (easy Mikiri)
>him using Ashina Cross which was easily punishable
>that long charging attack
Might be forgetting something but i always had an easy time with this phase.

This is still the best get I've played this year. Man the bosses we're really great

MAYOEBA YABURERU

Attached: 隻狼-14.jpg (565x319, 14K)

Dark souls teaches you to be a little bitch or cast some magics
Bloodborne teaches you to stop being a bitch and be aggressive
Sekiro teaches you to hone your aggression and strike only when its time and never before or after.
Dont hesitate. Also, if your assblasted by him now just wait until ng+ and See his true powerlevel. This guy Is basically correct. Sword saint iishin is nothing, especially compared to his older self.

>Sword saint iishin is nothing, especially compared to his older self.
Fucking thank you, i thought only i found older Isshin harder. Admittedly i only fought him once on NG+ with bell and no charm but i died so many times to his stupid flames i ended up cheesing him with dragon flash. I probably needed some more practice desu. Also Emma was more annoying than Genichiro imo.

If you run in a circle he literally can't hit you what are you talking about?

Sekiro bosses are broken as shit.

Sword saint is much harder than old Isshin especially on NG, you probably found him harder because you fought him on NG+ the first time

>get destroyed by him for 3 days
>decide to fight the demon of hatred instead
>win
>go back to fight him again
>win without dying one
We truly were the Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

>first phase don't hesitate and spam light attacks to tire grandpa out
>second phase spam light attacks to stop him from doing his bullshit moves
>third phase lightning reversal

Owl daddy was harder.

Yeah, i probably would've found him easier if i fought him first. Still think he's one of the harder bosses though and i rarely see people mention him.

>Sekiro teaches you to hone your aggression and strike only when its time and never before or after.

lol you can be aggressive as fuck in Sekiro as long as you dodge/deflect after the audio or visual cue changes when you’re attacking. I see all these people cheesing SS by hitting him once and running when I was literally in his face the whole time pushing his shit in.

Probably cause you’re supposed to have clicked after beating sasuke. Snake eyes are just pure instakill bs that I had to cheese her with the poison pool

>Owl daddy was harder.
>died like 5-6 times on his first phase until i got all of his attacks down and managed to correctly dodge his crackers
>mfw the one time i moved onto the 2nd phase i killed him with no problem
What were they thinking making his 2nd phase easier?

yeah and this one requires few solid hours of learning. As a grown man with job and family I no more have this much time, just to see final cutscene I cam aswell watch on youtube. I dropped the game on last boss, its good for teenagers who can sit all day learning parterns with no remorse

He doesn't call himself Sword Saint. It's what other people call him because they've only ever seen his first phase. Only Sekiro has made it into second and third phase.

lmao

As a fellow employed family man who beat him in two hours, it's ok to admit you're bad.

You can beat him and it feels fucking great when you finally do.
It's also an absolutely KINO fight.

Demon of Hatred was harder

literally impossible

I don't know if i'd say harder but definitely less fun for me. Cheesed his last phase with the whistle and felt no regrets.

Meh, still was easier for me than the ape boss.

>check youtube if someone has beat him without pussy tactics
>hundreds of guides for cheeselords
Did all the puritan autists skip Sekiro?

Attached: isshin - the job saint.webm (994x560, 2.96M)

>Sekiro teaches you to hone your aggression and strike only when its time and never before or after.
You're encouraged to be more aggressive in Sekiro cause that is the most effective way to fill their stamina bar. All you need to be is good at deflecting.
I took hesitation is defeat to mean don't doubt yourself and be confident in your timing.

You know if I got summoned back from Hell, I'd ask for all of my armor and not just my fabulous helmet. Showing up in your bathrobe to an epic confrontation is just lazy.

>Not perfect parrying the slash every single time just to flex on him

why are you so angry

I wish combat arts were more useful.

kek

Beat in 3 hours.

In sekiro, you have to be aggressive, but you cannot do it halfheartedly. You either confidently swing or confidently parry/dodge. If you start slashing and hesitate mid-animation and switch to trying to block or dodge you will get hit.
Most humanlike bosses will have timings where you can start swinging at the same time they do, but you're often faster and will counterhit them if you do not hesitate.
迷えば敗れる
Demon of hatred is just no fun remember-the-pattern.
This. Toxic pool Snake eyes is the true final boss.
>the slightest mistake and you're DEAD

Attached: 1555099584328.jpg (1282x1080, 894K)

replayed sekiro last week. beat him on my third try.
i'm not even good at vidya in general, but it's a testament to how well designed sekiro's bosses are: their patters stay with you forever

if you were actually

>jumping on head during red sweeps
>mikiri counter thrusts
>deflecting and doing quick attacks right after

Then the boss would be difficult but manageable.
The problem is that other bosses can be cheesed with firecrackers and just ichimonjing with occasional deflects.

>Toxic pool Snake eyes is the true final boss.
Toxic pool nigger ain't got shit on my "pop a Gachiin's, stab his ass, then cheese his AI into the poison" strats.
Cheap ass motherfuckers don't get fought honorably.