Resident Evil - Project REsistance

Any other Yea Forumsro excited for her game?

Attached: project-resistance-blonde-woman.jpg (750x383, 19K)

Tranny Alyssa

>tranny
Delicious.

>tranny
Best RE ever.

Attached: 3564678.jpg (600x607, 75K)

>multiplayer shit

Attached: 1474639505558.jpg (306x306, 20K)

the absolute state of nuRE females

Attached: 1528859568528.jpg (865x900, 249K)

Nope, I already played Left 4 Dead 2.

>tranny
gurls with penus are the best

Attached: FCF345B2-AE22-4CB3-93D4-42F5B77D50B8.jpg (720x490, 45K)

>Tranny
unzip that shit and lemme succ

Attached: 1369753248850.jpg (405x373, 21K)

>succ
you have to be 18 to post here

How come Capcom hasn't thought of an AU where Wesker won in RE5 and you're some chosen schmoe with Ouroboros trying to get by in a world full of feral majini and shit

That'd be fucking rad

Im curious about seeing what they give us, kind of giving off a L4D vibe which I dont want for the series.
Regardless Im gonna save my judgement for when they show the actual game.

Also
>tranny

it has the syfy channel original movie aesthetic

Character designs have a really fucking strong Outbreak vibe. Hyped if Outbreak 3

yes brooooooo

>yfw online only

Attached: 1567495538639.jpg (458x273, 27K)

Isn't that bad. I mean if you want SP just play RE2 or RE7.
I think this new game fills a void leaved by RE2, when RE2 came out I was expecting a Co-Op secondary game mode as Extreme Battle or Mercanaries but it never happened and also when I played RE2 the police station cought my attention becuase works as a really nice place for a MP endurance mode fighthing hordes of zombies.

I just want outbreak 3.

Because Majini were shit and so is Ouroboros (even though they still basically use it but they're all Regenerators now).

I'm guessing we wont be getting unlockable swimsuit, nighties, bunnygirl outfits, and skimpy shorts and bikini costumes anymore for the ladies since REmake 2 was toned down sexually

I just wanna say that her hair looks really good on a technical level. Much better than any of the hair in RE2R or DMC5 even

If they seriously turn outbreak into a L4D clone I will quit this series after being lifted back up by remake2

Files 1 and 2 had garbage AI so I wouldn't mind online only

Attached: 1548383488905.png (500x497, 396K)

MOMMY

Is there an international memo that says that western audiences love ugly women?

They can improve the AI if this is Outbreak 3. Besides Outbreak 2 has a hidden relationship system.

Claire's retro outfit is more revealing than in the original. And what about her Elza costume?

they do it just to make you mad user

The racing suit? It sucks. It covers her entire body and shows nothing. Seems deliberate considering her racing girl outfit in Code Veronica was super skimpy

Of course, just look at average american "women"

at some point in your life you stop getting sad or mad about things and you just get dissapointed
its like feeling nothing
and if you have been following re for more than 2 games , you would have gotten to that point long ago

>tranny
lemme succ dat dicc

Attached: D2IblweXQAE70nY.jpg (386x335, 16K)

>REsistance
>multiplayer
>outbreak successor
It'll be developed by some western dev and woked in the ass.

Depends on what they show next week on TGS. Characters don't look too hot.

So what is this a remake/retelling of Outbreak?

Not even the hacker known as Yea Forums knows yet. The leaks are from reddit as far as I know.

Did RE had any successful multiplayer-centric game?
I am talking about games like ORC and UC.

>tfw never completed a single map on file#2 because was a dumb kid who couldn't even speak english

Attached: 1564747392702.jpg (1000x670, 344K)