THE OFFICIAL NINTENDO SWITCH EXCLUSIVE TIER LIST

God Tier:
BOTW
Incredible Tier:
Super Mario Odyssey, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Good Tier:
Fire Emblem Three Houses, Xenoblade 2, MK8D, Cadence of Hyrule, Splatoon 2, Bayo 2, SMM2
Meh Tier:
Travis Strikes Again, ARMS, Mario + Rabbid, Snipperclips, Yoshi Wooly World, Kirby Star Allies, Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, Pokken Tournament, Golf Story, Captain Toad Treasure Tracker, Astral Chain
Shit Tier:
Octopath Traveler, NSMBU, 1+2 Switch, Labo,

Any objections?

Attached: botw.jpg (632x1024, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/921570
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Astral Chain moves up to at least good tier, KSA moves down

>wooly world

Star Allies belongs in shit tier
The DLC didn't fix anything

Astral chain should be god tier and BoTW should be good tier
BotW doesn't really innovate, the world is practically fucking empty and it has stupid shit like weapon durability, also minus points for falling for the open world survival meme

Put Odyssey in meh tier and move up NSMBU. Even if it was a shitty port it’s still a great game.

>BotW doesn't really innovate
stopped reading there lmfao. Figures you enjoy Astral Chain which is a solid 5/10

Astral Chain doesn't either.

>Shit Tier:
>Octopath Traveler
Typical Nintendohomo behaviour.

BOTW is on the WiiU, therefore NOT Switch Exclusive.

Yeah it didn't, it's just really good.
Unlike BotW.

I don't disagree with you, the world in BoTW is pretty empty. Despite that, though, it's the only open world game that I think of and then instantly want to play. There's just something about the world that's so fucking comfy. I love just running on massive open plains, picking up ingredients and critters, doing some cooking with them. Finding a really big hill and shield surfing down it. Teleporting to the shrine at the top of dueling peaks and paragliding for miles. The game gives you a lot of tools and it's ultimately up to you to make your fun with them. For me it works. I know it doesn't click for everyone.

no typical nintendohomo behavior would be to praise it and say it's amazing because it's exclusive to the switch

Switch places with Xenoboobs 2 and Super Open World Odyssey.

Mario + Rabbids and Dong Freeze should be up one tier
Astral Chain and Octopath should be up two tiers

Remove Octopath Traveler and move Astral Chain one up.

any list with botw as the best exclusive is immediately wrong

>because it's exclusive to the switch

Attached: 1494423640708.jpg (291x296, 18K)

This
Also move up Astral Chain

>Switch exclusive tier list
>Octopath Traveler
store.steampowered.com/app/921570

Who honestly gives a fuck about exclusives when there is so much good shit that you can play on the best handheld ever made? I have a 400GB card that is full and my eshop wish list is full (it caps out at 200 games). I literally tried starting a new game I downloaded who knows when last night and passed out with the menu screen open. Shining Resonance Refrain is now my 16th most played game.

i bought fucking nsmbu deluxe, biggest buyer remorse in my life

>Shit Tier: Octopath Traveler
Even as a bait, I know an absolute brainlet made that list.

>DK Tropical Freeze
>Meh tier

You have either not played the game or you're baiting for retard points.

>BOTW
>Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
>MK8D, Splatoon "2", Bayo 2, SMM "2", Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, Pokken Tournament, Captain Toad Treasure Tracker
>Shitch exclusives
Why all shitchtards are mentally retarded?
Is their brain damaged from butchered 60$ Wii U ports?

Only one of those is a switch exclusive (non-weeb)

God tier: Mario Kart 8D, BotW, Smash.

nah it just didn't really do anything for me

God
>nothing
Incredible
>botw
>xeno 2
Good
>fe3h
>astral chain
>mario odyssey
Meh
>everything else
Shit
>Octopath Traveler

Here's my own tier list of Switch games that I've actually beaten. I'm gonna assume OP is a fag that's just making shit up based on what opinions he saw most commonly on Yea Forums

Attached: unknown-2.png (2200x974, 2.78M)

Three Wii U games.
Bravo, Nintendo!

> the official nintendo switch exclusive tier list
> God tier
Any game that runs on 4k 60fps : 0
>shit tier
Anh game that runs on ps2 graphics and suffer for fps drops : all switch library
KEK

Your opinion is officially discarded, never speak to me ever again.

Attached: ECAYkAoXsAAGEMW.jpg (512x510, 17K)

The only port that didn't add new content is tropical freeze. BotW isnt a port since it launched on both at the same time and the others all added shit.

>pedo game, weeb trash, dlc, mario rehash, subscription port
Shit taste onions boy beta cuck

wtf did MK8D or NSMBU add

Calm down OP, I'm sorry I called you out

>adding a new word to the tittle justifies 60$ price tag (even when they release on wiiu for 40$)
Nintendo drones are so brainlet and fat

>hating BOTW just to be edgy
>tfw switch owners on Yea Forums unironically were tricked into hating it by an OBSESSED snoy poster who made 5+ negative BOTW threads every single day for years
embarrassing. Just because it's popular doesn't mean it isn't fucking amazing

I just got a switch like a week or so ago. I have money to buy Breath of the Wild OR Astral Chain, which one should I get or should I just get Super Mario Odyssey

Attached: 1537618325051.gif (210x334, 3.61M)

For the retards who say Mario Kart 8D is a Wii u game, it's vastly better than the Wii U game.
1.1080p vs 720p, looks WAY better
2. Steering assist (very helpful for playing with family) and auto driving (children)
3. All the DLC included
4. Karts/characters rebalanced
5. Bugs patched out, there was one major bug everyone used
6. 3rd level of turbo
7. Double items, double item blocks
8. Boo item added
9. A bunch of new characters and karts
10. 5 real battle modes added with several battle maps and a new item

Mario Kart 8D is the one Wii u port that everyone should "rebuy."

BOTW will change your life. There's no other game even remotely like it, it's years ahead of its time

get Zelda

lol all of that shit besides the 720p/1080p and DLC tracks could have been put in a free update

Botw needs to be way at the bottom
In fact it needs to be a tier below shit. And octopath was meh not shit. It's also no longer exclusive.

BotW and Odyssey are both amazing games. Keep in mind the story of Odyssey is only like 15 hours long so if you ONLY care about the story botw is way better.

5 new battle modes with like 6 different battle tracks could have been a free update? Major new gameplay mechanics like auto steering and double item blocks could have been a free update?

It's not exclusive if it's a Wii U game.

And no new circuits, the thing that matters the most.
I would have rebought it on Switch if it had like, 8 or 16 new circuits

Except they never just port the wii u game. They always add shit to it. It's like saying Mario 64 DS isn't a DS exclusive because Mario 64 is on the Nintendo 64. If they add stuff it's not a port, it's a new version of the game.

Lmao you just have fucking terrible tastes my man.
>0 interaction between party members outside of sporadic, pathetic little cutscenes which offer nothing and make the narrative feel even more disjointed
>every single character is a trope without a personality
>towns are devoid of life, you can only interact with a few NPCs and they don't have anything interesting or well written to say, virtually all towns are constructed the same way and all look the same depending on what region you're in
>traveling between towns is even worse, none of the environments are even remotely open, you're just walking along a path and they are no different than exploring caves/dungeons
>every single main story quest follows the exact same pattern of narrative build up followed by exploring interchangeable dungeons/caves again
>characters only have like 4 spells/abilities and you have to play for hours before unlocking their second class which is just more powerful versions of the same spells/abilities

it's literally a fucking iphone/android game tier quality. Probably the most soulless game I've ever played

so every time a game for xbox or pc gets a DLC/patch it becomes a new game? that's usually about the size of the 'new additions' to the wii u->switch ports

Astral Chain. Just download Skyrim for the nth time and another Assassin's Creed and you'll have played BotW.

I genuinely don't like BotW though. You could have just asked me why I don't like it instead of devolving into shit flinging, but you do you man.

Console exclusive.

DLC is not included in the game. If they do a release of the game with DLC included in the base game it can be considered a new version yes.

that means you either have dogshit tastes or you're a contrarian, I'm not sure which is worse. It's literally one of the greatest games of all time.

Attached: illust_59622021_20190327_162525.jpg (555x635, 210K)

>characters only have like 4 spells/abilities and you have to play for hours before unlocking their second class which is just more powerful versions of the same spells/abilities

uh...

Attached: 1505637387508.png (242x257, 68K)

>wtf did NSMBU add
They remove fifth player with Wii U second screen interaction.
Any double screen interaction of Wii U ports was removed in shitch versions.

Attached: 1550315544888.jpg (703x1025, 120K)

wtf is this gif

>Splatoon at the top

Attached: 1540439137846.jpg (640x640, 52K)

>Xenoblade 2 GOOD
>DKTF and Astral Chain BAD
You're mentally ill. Seek help.

Several of those are not Switch exclusives.

telling that you replied to that one point, which isn't even wrong, because you can't rebut any of my critiques. Octopath Traveler is a fucking iphone game dude, it should cost $5 on the app store

It's genuinely not dude. I was really excited for a new Zelda, and some aspects of the game were really good, like the initial plateau area, Ganon's Castle and the DLC temple. But the rest of the game's content just felt ehh, phoned in. Like yeah, I can fight different coloured moblins with creative physics, but there's never any reward for doing so. And fighting enough enemies just rewards you with colours that are just bigger spank tanks. It just isn't very interesting. I would have rather had a more dungeon focused game like Twilight Princess.

Xenoblade is meh too many mechanics and combat is too slow because of it

Astral Chain and Mario Rabbids are fantastic and should be higher. Golf Story is at least good.

>rewards, rewards, rewards
Why not just drink some soda and masturbate? You'll get all the dopamine you could ever want.

That point is so fucking far off the mark that it makes the rest of your points seems like regurgitated shitposting instead of an actual informed opinion

octopath traveler is the only game on the switch i’ve actually enjoyed lol
besides zelda but i bought that on the wii u so it doesnt count

I'm giving you genuine opinions and you're just hitting me with this shit, what's the point of discussing videogames on this board.

Kino tastes user, but I’d put Torna on B and XC2 on A just because of how flawed they are

Star Allies, ARMS and Astral Chain deserve to get put in Good Tier
>Makes fan favorites playable
>Gives a funny take on boxing
>Story is fire

ur just describing a jrpg lol
theres nothing wrong with saying u dont like the genre bro its ok

The combat in Xenoblade 2 vastly improves after your team expands, and you actually start acquiring rares. Sadly, most of those are locked behind Gacha, so..

Most retarded opinion I ever seen.
Some point are straight up false like the town or the classes, or irrelevant like the characters interactions. Old school jrpgs didn't need that shit, and a game like OT that takes from them doesn't need it either.
Every story is self contained and it's better this way, it allows some variety even if it's "the same pattern", which is not a problem in any way.
The gameplay and game design is stellar, every interactions with the npc like stealing/bargaining or asking for informations is important and adds a lot to the gameplay and character progression. The class system is both simplier and more versatile than Bravely Default system, which was already his strong point. The game asks you to take advantage of every aspect of the game to be ready for the final boss, a very rare case in the genre.
OT is a pleb filter, and you shitty list of " flaws" proves it once again.

Your argument for why a game is bad is because it doesn't give your brain enough dopamine, which is so childish and simplistic I can't engage with that level of thinking.

Golf Story?

>BotW
>MK8
>Bayo 2
>Pokken Tournament
>Captain Toad
>Octopath Traveler
>NSMBU
>Switch exclusives
What.

No one owned a Pii U.

Cheers mate, how comes you put Torna below the main game? Is it just because it's DLC?

You say that I'm being childish and simplistic, yet you're just blindly defending the game from criticism. Don't throw stones in glass houses. I'm not even calling it bad, it's just a much more mediocre experience than I would have liked from a Zelda game.

>It just isn't very interesting
you're wrong though.
>chasing dragons and trying to get their scales and shit
>exploring the comfy ass, unique, detailed as fuck towns and doing quests/meeting NPCs
>finding ancient runes and unique strictures like massive, sprawling mazes, enormous statues of goddesses, mountains with magical horses, a decrepit temple you can only survive by flying around and dodging lasers,a trio of bridged mountainous hilltops filled with enemies and with a beautiful view, and tons more
>plenty of fun and unique challenges like getting all of your items/armor stripped from you and having to survive on an island, carrying an orb through a gauntlent of enemies gathered around a peninsula that's shaped like a swirl on the beach, journying around an aquatic civilization piecing their history together through weather-beaten stone tablets, defeating massive beasts that swim through the sand, finding a secret club for gerudo that sells you glow-in-the-dark skeleton suits, finding snowboarding masters hidden in the hills, finding gerudo brothers who love climbing mountains for sport, buying a house and then helping to create a thriving town, and wayyyyy more

it's good and fun

I fucking loev JRPGs though, this game is just shit
still trying to justify the $60 you wasted on a mobile game? sad! I wish I had standards as low as yours I would be able to enjoy way more games

It really only gets better the the absolute top end of team building where arts are actually worth the damage the deal instead of them feeling like an underpowered hoop that you have to jump through to get to Blade Combos (which are correctly powered) to get to Chain Attacks (which are hilariously overpowered)

Or you can just play the expansion because arts feel good right away in that.

>botw
>exclusive
dabbing on the switch kiddies who don't have a pc

Attached: screenshot_41.png (2560x1440, 3.15M)

Didn't know the Switch can do 1440p, nice.

PS4 gets all the good games first and the Switch gets all the scraps a year later.

People only buy the Switch because they need their yearly infusion drip of pokemon and mario because severe autism.

Known Issues
1.1 Crash on 1.15.13b
1.2 FPS drops and stuttering
1.3 Excessive amount of RAM used for shader cache on NVIDIA & Intel GPUs
1.4 Shadows are not rendered correctly on AMD & Intel GPUs
1.5 Explosion smoke effects not rendered correctly on NVIDIA GPUs
1.6 The area around torches in Kakariko Village has a shadow box
1.7 Enemy AI & NPC freezes
1.8 Drifting particles
1.9 Fog is incorrectly rendered in a dome shape within Faron Woods
1.10 Clouds oriented vertically instead of horizontally on Nvidia
1.11 Currently known issues involved with FPS

enjoy your shitty hack of an amazing game :) when you want the real experience, you can buy a Switch Lite for 199.99 USD :)

>I would be able to enjoy way more games
You would need to actually play games before that. If you actually loved JRPG like you said, you could differentiate a tight, well structured game like Octopath from some KEMCO trash.

Personally, Torna is too much filler not enough substance. The combat was streamlined and whether it's better is entirely up to the player (I liked being able to play as the blades that Torna gives you, but liked the variety of blades and styles that you had in vanilla XC2). It's good, just not THAT good. It didn't leave me wanting more like the base game did.

Wouldn't Torna be better than the main game, though? The updated mechanics were much smoother, although I had some frame issues. The story in XC2 is better, though.

xenoblade is shit fag

The Switch is starting to boost in terms of exclusives, though. Astral Chain, and Three Houses were solid titles. I'd probably slap Xenoblade in there in terms of the world, and gameplay, but I didn't like the story much.

If Astral Chain is good enough to cause enough rectal discomfort in the Sony fanboys to reviewbomb then it belongs at least in Good tier.

You're literally a nigger, dude. I just can't imagine how bad your fucking tastes must be to unironically defend the most soulless, phoned-in, lazy, copy+pasting, nostalgia milking mess that Octopath Traveler was. Like I said it feels like this game has no heart at all, it's just a drab and boring trash heap.

JRPGs that I like:
Mother 2/3 (Mother 2/Earthbound being my favorite game of all time)
SMT series (PS2/3DS games)
Persona 4-5
Breath of Fire 3/4
FF 6, 8, 12
Legend of Heroes series
Grandia 2
Suikoden 2
Live A Live
Lost Odyssey
Tales Of series (especially SNES titles)
Shadow Hearts 1/2
Paper Mario

All of these games had a definitive atmosphere, some form of characterization, a unique world with lively towns that aren't just copy+pasted assets, party interactions (except for Live A Live), and events that don't happen in the same boring ass pattern over and over and over. They have something special to bring to the table, they aren't like Octopath which just trys to ape old games by being generic as possible and fails miserably

>1.1 Crash on 1.15.13b
fixed
>1.2 FPS drops and stuttering
>he plays on 1 core
>1.3 Excessive amount of RAM used for shader cache on NVIDIA & Intel GPUs
>he has a shitty GPU
>1.4 Shadows are not rendered correctly on AMD & Intel GPUs
fixed
>1.5 Explosion smoke effects not rendered correctly on NVIDIA GPUs
fixed
>1.6 The area around torches in Kakariko Village has a shadow box
fixed
>1.7 Enemy AI & NPC freezes
fixed
>1.8 Drifting particles
occasional, doesn't impact gameplay or immersion at all
>1.9 Fog is incorrectly rendered in a dome shape within Faron Woods
disable shitty fog
>1.10 Clouds oriented vertically instead of horizontally on Nvidia
never seen it
>1.11 Currently known issues involved with FPS
>Issues fixed by capping FPS to 30

>enjoy your shitty hack of an amazing game
I'll enjoy improving this amazing game held back by its shitty console alright.

Yes. Some companies believe in producing free extra content for their games. Nintendo doesn't really do that though. I like my Switch but the whole ecosystem is so fucking expensive for what it is. At least with a PS4 you get the best controller with your console and you can get the best games on sale. I got Bloodborne and its DLC for $15 on PS4. Nintendo will never put the price for Mario Kart, BoTW or Odyssey that low. Ever. That's just what they do. They're good at nickel and diming customers. And you're along for the ride. CTR is adding a lot of free content. Nintendo doesn't do that though. It's not how their business works.

That's irrelevant. Still not exclusive.

Travis Strikes Again is going to Steam haha

>At least with a PS4 you get the best controller with your console

Astral chain
Absolutely NOT botw, its fucking garbage.

astral chain. zelda is a meme

>Splatoon 2
>not Incredible Tier
???????
I get that it's not that different from the original but it's still one of the best modern Nintendo IPs.

The dualshock is good, I've used it for hundreds of hours and never felt the need to use something different. Whereas for my Switch I've had to buy a pro controller (admittedly, it's a good controller) for an extra $60 for docked mode. And then grips for when I have it in portable mode since its so fucking un-ergonomic.

Hahahahaha

That one dragon quest was good where you have to remove the evil goop off of it, but that's really the only time the dragons react to you. I wish they were like a post-game boss or something, or reacted to your presence. They just ignore you and spawn elemental balls around them. And I did quite like a few of the quests like the deserted island, and the swirling peninsula area and the area with the ghost horse. The game does have great moments. I was just expecting a lot more in terms of enemies and dungeons, both of which felt like massive letdowns in this game. I respect your opinion though, thanks for sharing.
>journying around an aquatic civilization piecing their history together through weather-beaten stone tablets
Wait where the fuck was this? The Zora kingdom?

Fair point, I'm surprised you didn't bring up the forced sidequests.

>there's never any reward for doing so
>game like Twilight Princess.
Zoomer detected.

I think there ought to be a Great tier between Incredible and Good, and 3H, Bayo 2, and Splatoon 2 should be placed in it.

Also, you're missing both Warriors games. Hyrule Warriors should go in Great, FE Warriors in meh.

Sure does innovate, but it's innovating in a blind spot that's been there for like 2 fuckin decades.

>ubishit of the wild in God tier
>splatoon 2, aka the best shooter ever created on console period is only in the "good tier" section
>Mario boring odyssey in incredible tier

Fucking kill yourself then come back to life just to acquire some good tastes, then kys again.

Attached: 20190830_211229.jpg (1080x1060, 289K)

>The dualshock is good, I've used it for hundreds of hours

Oh, I get it, you're a Zoomer. Once you have gone through a few generations of dualshock controllers and realized how the fucking thing has turned your hands into that of a crippled crab you can get back to me.

The absolute state of that last paragraph after a list like that. You must have played half of that to say something as dumb as "Octopath which just trys to ape old games by being generic as possible and fails miserably".
I'd advice a good old Phantasy Star or FF1 to cure your retardry. And maybe after that you can play what you listed and differantiate a game like Suikoden 2 or Earthbound that has basic ass gameplay, to Octopath.
Imagine listing a game like FF6 that is a fucking corridor in it's first part, or Live a Live that is chaptered game with no connections between the "worlds" and think you're clever for using a copy paste list of " flaws" that contradict everything I see here.

I'm 25. I've used dualshocks since they came out. What the fuck are you talking about?

You get what you pay for. Nintendos software costs more because it holds up over time.

>listed and differantiate a game like Suikoden 2 or Earthbound that has basic ass gameplay
yes and they make up for that with interesting plot/world, especially Earthbound
>Octopath.
Imagine listing a game like FF6 that is a fucking corridor in it's first part
Not nearly as much of a corridor as Octopath is. When I say corridor I mean a linear path from right to left or left to right which is all of what octopath is.
>or Live a Live that is chaptered game with no connections between the "worlds"
I acknowledged that in my post moron, the most boring character/world in Live a Live is more interesting than the best parts of Octopath

31 here, DS4 is good.

Probably because the hardware sucks massive dicks, like the drifting joycons.

I guess that depends on the user, doesn't it. Some people are crazy for Odyssey. Personally I got way, way, way more fun and enjoyment and hours played out of Bloodborne than I did with Odyssey.

>I'm 25. I've used dualshocks since they came out. What the fuck are you talking about?

You have been using them since you were, what, 4? Man I feel old.

And yet you have only played "hundreds of hours"? Are you sure you belong on Yea Forums?

>Meh Tier
>Pokken Tournament

Pokken's a fantastically designed fighting game. The problem is that people wrongly assume it's a casual 3d arena fighter when it's not: Each character has totally unique movelists and inputs, there's an attack height system, there's cancels, there's just-frames, there's even fucking SFIV style focus attacks and focus attack dash cancels. Systemically, it's no less complex then other tradituionally fighting games.

The 3d shit is a mechanic built on top of that base that acts as an anti-infinite suystem that forces a return to neutral and encourages adaption, since on top of properties like damage, frame data, meter gain, etc, you also need to factor in phase points into what moves you uise and your combo composition based on if shifting phases will be advantageous or not as a result. You can't just use the same BNB's over and over at high level play, you need to think about if you are better of going with a lower damage combo or one that is less safe, but that keeps you in the current phase/will shift earlier, etc especially since shifting also gives meter, etc

It's also stupidly well balanced. Characters like Gardevoir and Suicuine are considered to be on the low end of low tier yet regularly still make top 8's at events. Only like 3 characters are considered truly unviable in high level play. Furthermore, the specific way Pokken handles it's attack heights, where moves have height traits for EACH OTHER, not on block means that there's extra mechanical complexity there compared to other fighting games: In other fighting games, height purely exists for height based mixups on block, wheras in Pokken there's also the fact that you can do stuff like bait moves of a certain height to then punish with a move of yours that will pass under or over it due to it's height state, etc.

t. somebody who actually plays Pokken

(note image was made before blastoise and aegislash)

Attached: Kindred_Redo_Draft SMALL.png (3834x1843, 3.1M)

>tropical dong meh tier
>odyssey incredible tier
>star allies not in shit tier
this list is wrong.

I made the second tier list you linked, my B-tier is honestly more of a "good tier" than a "meh tier", and my point of view is from more of a Pokemon fan than a fighting game fan. The game mechanics were very solid when I played and no characters or tactics seemed incredibly broken. I just wish there was more to do in terms of single-player stuff, a solid marathon of fights against crappy AI made the game boring to play as a singleplayer experience. Street Fighter and Tekken games are both pretty fun to play in singleplayer, but Pokken just felt like a slog..

octopath is good, fuck you faggot

I mean, I don't disagree with your assessment, for single player or non-competitive play it's indeed shit, but IMO that's like crapping on SF2 or third strike for shit singleplayer: it's designed around competitive multiplayer and it knocks it out of the park there.

I'm also not sure what they could do to make the singleplayer better without compromising the competitive merit of the game via diverting too many resources. Only thing that comes to mind is Pokemon Stadium style minigames, maybe?

>Astral Chain doesn't innovate
>mfw the entire concept is completely unique and has never been done in this way before in vidya

put that shit that is pokken in shit tier dumbass

Yeah, that's not official.

Attached: 1566133280945.png (2575x1472, 3.47M)

>STILL This butthurt
NeoGA/v/ will never recover

>snoygroid falseflagging

>BotW is not in God Tier
Yeah, that's not official.

Some of the Meh has to move down and some up.

Did you even play it? Heroes in Another Dimension adds a great end-game, solving the issue of the game ending right when it was starting to ramp up.

Guest Star and arenas with multiple playable characters rather than just Kirby/one extra also add tons of replayability.

Yep. There are some stone tablets with Zora lore spread around the region around their kingdom.

Damn, you're a faggot. I thought it was a good game but I will now shitpost about it just to get on your nerves.

Flawed? They are by far the best JRPGs that came out this gen.

Chaos Legion

It's not exclusive to Switch, though. Which is why his drone brain put it in shit tier.
It shouldn't even be on the list. Neither should BotW and Bayonetta 2.

BotW came out on both plats at the same exact time so it can't be considered a port.

8 Deluxe had an improved battle mode, double items, and some extra characters added

That says more about the state of JRPGs this gen. They are good games, but they could have been all time greats if not for their heavy flaws.

Like in Breath of the Wild?
Why the fuck does everyone act like BotW is Switch exclusive. It's not. It's fully supported and has all DLC on the Wii U.

Because two people own a Wii U

It sold about 1,500,000 times on Wii U.

Mario Tennis Aces, Kirby Star Allies, Mario Odyssey, all added extra content for free though, even 8 Deluxe added a Link skin post launch and Smash has content updates alongside each DLC character

This is the most fucked up unironic tier list I think I've ever seen.

work harder on your bait next time

>Octopath Traveler
Not a switch exclusive.

While BOTW certainly did a lot right and deserves plenty of praise given the abysmal lack of enemy and reward variety it certainly doesn't belong in god tier

it's also not switch exclusive

FE is better than Mario Odyssey, which should be in meh tier along with XC2

Switch Splatoon and Odyssey

Attached: Tit Explanation.jpg (888x639, 167K)

>any list with botw as the best exclusive is immediately wrong
This. BotW is one of the worst Wii U games. It would be better with initial ideas of unique two screens gameplay features, but thanks to shitchtards they removed everything good from the game.

Attached: U games.png (3000x816, 2.13M)