What the fuck did you just say about Fortnite, boomer?

Attached: D72E2457-6FD8-445F-81ED-6D04497D8DB4.gif (337x600, 3.82M)

*shoots you*
Feels good to be a BOOMer, heh.

I think it's time for you to go to bed, little girl.

Attached: fantasia.jpg (340x340, 12K)

i would knock this 80lb faggot the fuck out

>tfw you have almost 2 feet and 140lb advantage over most manlets
Feels good being tall

*swipes leg*

Is this helpful at all? You know that the thing is coming. I aint ever seen any serious martial artists use whatever that thing is.

what are you gonna do?
hit me in the balls?

It stays in the same height all the time too absolutely unlike real punches. I guess it trains your agility somewaht but as a sapring tool it's useless.

My friend used to do boxing and I always thought
>what if a person without skills or rules attacked, he would be able to avoid?
Then one day a guy started messing with a group of friends and he wa there.
Dodged 3 punchs as if it was nothing and dropped the guy with a hook.
So yeah, I think it helps, the agility shit works.

The only way this underage twink is dropping me is by kicking me in the balls or landing a lucky(unlucky for me) punch square to the jaw.
He should be more careful about stepping the wrong way and snapping one of his twig calves in the process. In a street fight nothing matters.

Also proper martial artists don't get into fights in the first place.

Attached: 1553439313630.gif (500x485, 1.6M)

I’ve always wanted to take up boxing or martial arts or something but I feel like if a situation came up where I had to apply that knowledge in an actual confrontation I’d sperg out and forget it all and then I’d get my shit rocked

Yeah, it's just practice. Something like that trains your reflexes and muscle memory, over time it will make your reactions happen like second nature.

What happens in reality is that
a)you get that it of your system so you longer feel a constant need to wack someone e.g. you chill out
b)you get better understanding of yourself and your capabilities becoming aware of the fact that you could cripple someone so you avoid confrontations e.g. you chill out

I always wanted to too, but it's too much work for me, I am lazy as fuck.
As for the sperg part, don't worry about, when you train enough it just come naturally, your emotions will be exploding but your muscle memory will do the work.
My other friend who trained kung-fu knocked his sister cold when she was going to surprise him from behind. He apologized to his death and told us it was just reflexes, he didn't wanted to do that, the body just did.
Go for it user, maybe you aren't doing a thing that you will like it by thinking too much about a situation that will appear probably for about one time every 2 years depending on who you are and where you live.

>>tfw you have almost 2 feet and 140lb advantage over most manlets
you're 7 foot?

Well done zoomer, well done, HOWEVER
*runs away*

These. It's all about muscle memory. Do something enough times and it'll come second nature.

That's because you're afraid and have low confidence.
If you've trained for years you will obviously have more confidence and be less afraid.

That's why you spar. If you spar seriously then you won't blank if you ever have to defend yourself.
If you're too much of a pussy to go to a boxing/judo/muay thai/whatever gym then just youtube how to throw a punch. Most people don't even know how to throw a proper punch.

Hey, that's pretty cool. I was getting bored of just the punching bag, this seems like a really neat follow up

Usually there's two types of people as far as new-to-martial-arts goes
1) realizes what you said might happen, is careful about confrontation, trains on and gets good eventually at which point the problem becomes moot
2) thinks he's bruce lee after 10 training sessions and goes out looking for trouble, then either gets his shit smacked or runs away cause his flight response was stronger after all

out of the two, option 1 seems more dignifying to me. so don't worry about it user. Just keep at it.