Demon's Souls

If you could fix something in this game what you would fix?

Attached: box-art-jp.jpg (380x441, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5oBSR5fAyTU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that one archstone
Inventory burden

Nothing. Its perfect. Just port it to ps4/pc so it can run at 60 fps and have active online again,

Make world tendency not affected by online. There, I fixed world tendency.

/sigh Oh Gods, where do I even start....

Let's start with the upgrade system. Being permanently locked out from max upgrading a weapon just because you missed a single lizard? Yuck. That absolutely needs to go and should be replaced with a system like in Dark Souls 2. There is no reason to force players to restart a playthough, or even worse, grind for days to get an item drop just to upgrade a weapon.

Add in a system to make it easier to play with friends. Again, this is something that later Souls games got WAY better. There is no reason to make it so hard to meet up with friends in an online game when you just want to sit down and power through a few bosses together.

Add a more intuitive way to opt out of PvP. it's NEVER good game design to force players to disconnect from the internet entirely JUST so they can play the effin' game with more than 50% of their health bar. I earned those souls, I earned those levels, I earned that HP, I'm not about to force myself online to use it dammit!

Speaking of PvP... Why can invaders endlessly spam healing items? They already have every advantage in the book since players can't even use Giant Seeds to turn the enemies hostile to invaders. This mean any griefer that invades you had free reign to hide forever and run away for instant full heals whenever you and your summons finally have him almost dead. This is horrible game design.

This also applied to the Old Monk fight. Why even bother making a forced PvP boss fight? Literally the only point of this is to waste your time and force you to play offline. This is just pathetic design that attempts to force this design narrative supporting broken, unbalanced PvP.

This last one is just a personal opinion, but I'd like to see the voice chat brought back from Dark Souls 2. Honestly, there's no real excuse for not having inline voice chat in this day and age. This series is known for its social aspects and it just looks clumsy without more convenient communication.

It's already running at 4K 60 fps on pc.

Last archstone. RFS.

Haha no

youtu.be/5oBSR5fAyTU

>Inventory burden
>remove the most based character in the series
No.

• Fix that archstone.
• At least give the option to be restricted to walking slow as fuck when they overdo Inventory Burden so you're not shit out of luck trying to pick up those two sets of armour. That's the only two times in the game that the burden fucks you.
• Ways to affect world and character tendency outside of one-time events or missable chances. You don't have to make it easy. "Burn through stone eyes to get to black" is already there, maybe "kill every enemy in the level to get +1 to white" or something.
• nnnnn sharpstone

All that really comes to mind. Those aren't faggy things to want, right?

Attached: watermark ruins whats otherwise a 10 out of 10 wallpaper.jpg (1200x628, 57K)

>He isn't modding Demon's Souls on PC
what's your excuse user?

Attached: screenshot-2019_09_03_04_20_12.jpg (2560x1440, 700K)

Ahhh, a faggot

pure bladestone and any other pure ore that needs to be farmed. and world tendency if you allow more than one thing. that's it.

Attached: 1496281374771.png (1080x1920, 2.36M)

Attached: pure_bladestone.png (62x94, 7K)

Res and Framerates

>Oh gods
Stopped reading there.

just the 6th archstone, everything else is fine

Ahhh, a bigot! Sorry that you can't handle hearing your precious game has a few flaws. News flash: pretty much everything I suggested has ALREADY been done in the series. There's a reason Dark Souls 1 got a remaster instead of Demon's Souls.

"Stopped reading right there."
Not surprised! You seem like the kind of person who would get a headache trying to read the directions for a frozen pizza.

What's your reddit account gentlesir? I want to gold you for your comment!

Bite me, I've been posting on this site longer than you've been tall enough to piss in a urinal. Sorry my posts don't contain enough buzzwords to make you feel comfortable reading them.

Why don't you yeet some Tide Pods down your throat and go big oof yourself into some traffic for some big energy my dude?

Please, I need to gold you, your posts are just too based! Reddit account please!

Nothing. I don't trust current From Software to make a fun sixth archstone.

Kys yourself. You think you're talking in a witty and intelligent manner but instead you sound like a passive aggressive beta male who drinks shit with umbrellas in it

There's a problem with drinking shit with umbrellas in it? Sounds like you're a little too wrapped up in appearances and what people will think about you rather than knowing how to enjoy something for its quality. I'd make more assumptions about you, but I'll leave the frivolous internet psychology to you since it's likely to be one of the very few qualities you possess that you have any semblance of pride in.

Sorry to be the one to tell you that you're not nearly as clever or incisive as you think you are.

A tripcode would suit you well.

4-1 and 4-2 badly need a shortcut.
Streamline weapon upgrades
Make climbing ladders faster
Fix framrate in Valley of Defilement
Remove Armored Spider, Leechmonger and Dirty Colossus from the game they don't even have to be replaced with anything else.
Cut loading times to two seconds.

i'd increase the drop rate of ephermal eye stones.

They drop?
I thought they were statically spawned only.

>There's a reason Dark Souls 1 got a remaster instead of Demon's Souls.
Yeah, dark souls wasn't co-developed by SCE so they could release it on the switch

They drop from the aborted babies in the blood pool

Fix, tweak, or replace Dragon God, Leechmonger, and Dirty Colossus. In a game that mostly boasts fun, challenging, and memorable boss fights, those three are easy, weak, and boring.

Probably revamp the Adjudicator while I'm at it. Dude's probably my favorite boss design across all the Souls games but the fight itself isn't quite up to par.

Renovate 2-2, at least the whole tunnel maze bit. It's bland and annoying to navigate. Whenever I replay the game I always skip straight to the boss because I hate 2-2 so much, which sucks since 2-1 is great.

Improve the drop rate for Pure Bladestone.

That's largely it. Anything else would be a nitpick.

Hah, shit, no wonder I didn't notice. The plague pool.

>Sorry to be the one to tell you that you're not nearly as clever or incisive as you think you are.

Clearly it takes one to know one.

Make getting some of the upgrade materials less of a bitch in general, maybe throw in one or two colorless demons souls that you can just get from a chest or something.

Put it on PC.