I heard leveling warrior was pretty painful but I didn't expect it to be THIS bad bros

I heard leveling warrior was pretty painful but I didn't expect it to be THIS bad bros

Attached: 1554935637641.png (1200x997, 275K)

>WoW classic....
>home...
hahahahaha
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: file.png (778x580, 263K)

Get cooking and first aid, it helps a lot

>keep getting characters to around 15 and then making a new one
help me bros

Attached: 1566941592502.jpg (728x546, 59K)

Hello me.
Force yourself to stick to one, seriously, just don't fucking log off out of that character

Warrior is actually pretty fine overall after 20.

HAHAHAHAH BLIZZARD DRONES LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

leveling with old bloodlust was great. similar feeling to victory rush. not sure what it's like in 1.12 but is it really that bad?

I got to lvl 40 as hunter then took the magepill
Feels so good being a ranged DPS thats actually desired.

I have first aid but literally mobs just fuck me up. I'm level 12 in the barrens and many of them just kill me straight up and most of them are too close to not bodypull.

Just do dungeons, they give more xp than private server, are easier than on private server, and everyone needs a tank always forever.

Holy shit get fucking good. Stop pulling multiple mobs. Should make something easy like a hunter/mage so you can actually buy good gear for a warrior.

I made it to contested zones and I can do literally nothing as alliance. I got lucky and made it through STV relatively painlessly but holy fuck noshoes niggers are fucking EVERYWHERE.

get a bow, party with someone doing the same quest, ideally make friends with a healer

upgrade your gear if you've got the money for it, makes a big difference for warriors, even a vendor weapon can be big that early

Just grind dungeons like all the pros.

literally me

didnt reach max lvl until tbc despite started playing in early 2005

>le git gud xd
Not him but there's literally nothing you can do about getting buttfucked by RNG. You can't always be fighting greens.

I'm not pulling multiples, it's just that for example the quillboars I'll end up bodypulling something and then it's hamstring and running away.

I have a quest reward green axe and a bought shield so it's not like I'm that badly geared either

This.

Everyone treating warrior like it's this hard to level feat of strength are retards who fall for memes. The first 20 levels are rough but it's fine after that, obviously some classes level way better but it's not bad at all.
There are worse classes to level, warlock and paladin are worse for example.

Welcome to classic wow zoomers.

Paladin is like the safest leveler.

Making something time consuming for the sake of it != difficulty

Okay so fuck off and go play something easier.

I would rather level any other class than a paladin.

Why would I? I'm having fun. If you're playing vanilla only to feel "omg so hardcore" you're braindead.

How the fuck is warlock worse to level
Its literally one of the top levelers, you have zero downtime and can pull 3 mobs at once

I've never played any MMO except for runescape, but I was thinking about giving Classic a try.
When I play games though regardless of the type I usually try to play a paladin type character, and if I play Classic I was going to play a paladin.

Yet whenever I hear people talk about WoW paladins they always talk about how hard it is to level them.
So why are paladins so hard to level in WoW?

Attached: 1562697009487.png (469x447, 3K)

They are not hard, in fact they are one of the safest levelers. They are just boring since in Vanilla all paladins have is auto attack.

Paladins are pretty easy to level actually. Problem is, it's fucking boring, you use only few selected skills.

Paladins in wow have excellent flavor, they're just boring on the pve end. PVP with them is a blast though.

They're not difficult at all, unless by difficult you mean having a hard time not falling asleep. They are really boring to play.

Leveling in vanilla is incredibly boring which is why everyone is using exploits and layering to get through it as fast as possible.

>Leveling in vanilla is incredibly boring

Leveling is the best part you fucking nigger.

Yes that's why everyone is making SM farm parties and cleaving the shit out of everything to get to level 60 asap and not have to quest too much.
>b-but my 35 mins of walking to do three quests!! H-home!!

Lmao

its all Worth it once you reach 60. everyone will be sucking your cock begining to be thier tank.

I fucking hope so. As soon as I can start tanking shit I'm going to start.