Minecraft thread

Anyone still playing? Anything interesting you wanna share?

I was working on some kind of redstone circuit thing. I had almost 0 experience when i started this and now it looks pretty good. its supposed to be a 3 digit lock. you can change the code too.

Attached: 2019-08-26_11.55.17.png (1920x1017, 2.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H-U96W89Z90
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hear /pol/ loves this game

here is how it looks like right now. its pretty much done at this point. im sure theres a much more efficient way to do it but i still had many hours of fun figuring out a way to do it

Attached: 2019-09-03_08.30.25.png (1920x1017, 2.23M)

i guess right now nobody loves this game

Attached: 2019-09-03_08.34.48.png (1920x1017, 2.54M)

you're redstone knowledge is 6 years out of date
all of that can be 4-5 times smaller

Yeah i just started it up after not playing it for awhile, man also boat move way faster then they used too.

i am certain you are right. i did have issues with timings too. my solution was locking the inputs for 2 seconds every time you press a button.

wtf is that eyesore of a ui

why the fuck would the ui matter you nigger

what does it do?

It's sad how shit like this is completely useless in multiplayer since you'll always have some faggot using xray and can simply break any block instead of trying to figure out the code.

you can enter a 3 digit code to activate something. right now it opens a door for about 10 seconds, i didnt count exactly. the complicated part was making it possible to change the code in every possible way without it fucking up everything. works fine now.
on this wall you press the purple button to reset the code and then just type in a code. the 3 lights on top give you a signal when your input is saved. it takes about 2 seconds for each digit.

Attached: 2019-09-03_08.53.42.png (1920x1017, 3.39M)

>implying an admin wouldn't delete it for "lagging" the server first

you can worldguard it i think. i also made sure you cant glitch it by pressing buttons too fast or in a certain way.
pic related is where you have to type in the code to unlock whatever you connect to it. you type in the first digit, wait 2 seconds until the light turns on. when the 3 lights (or in this case 3x2) are on you are good to press the button on the left and it unlocks it. if the code is wrong nothing happens and it resets the system after 10 seconds. if its right the door opens and it still resets the system after 10 seconds. the 3 lights on top of the button on the left give you a signal if the system is loading or not. typing in a code only works if that light is off.
it doesnt lag at all. sure there is some lag in the system itself but its not the game lagging

Attached: 2019-09-03_08.57.44.png (1920x1017, 2.28M)

honestly it looks a lot more complicated than it is. this huge chunk in the middles only function is to save 3 digits

Attached: 2019-09-03_09.19.16.png (1920x1017, 2.19M)

i got back into it for the first time in years because bees but they turned out to be shit

>because bees
bees? thats what made you come back fucking bees...

i really like bees

Last I played was 1.7.2 on java but came back a week ago and bought the Windows edition.
Having fun so far, built a 2 story mansion and a small farm. The new stuff a bit overwhelming and I learn new features every day.

You can pick up and plave spswners in the latest snapshot

Every once in a while I think about playing again but single player is the most boring shit to me regardless of mod amount, yet I can have fun on even the most vanilla, quiet multiplayer server.

you do know if you had java you got the win10 version for free

Everything everyone on /v has created in minecraft has been null and void for the past 2 years
youtube.com/watch?v=H-U96W89Z90

I pirated the java version.

Anyway does anybody know why do I have to reselect my custom skin every time I start the game?

but he used command blocks

>Want to play again
>Too lazy to make my own pack this time to just grab a random one (All the Mods 3)
>Go into creative to fly around until I find a place I want to live
>Never satisfied with the locations I find