Doom ETERNAL Tester Leak discussion thread

THIS IS ABOUT A LEAK FOR THE DOOM ETERNAL (GAME)
Because the original thread got nuked and Smashfags keep infesting every thread remotely related to Doomguy, I’m making a thread dedicated to discussing a supposed leak about the game. I’ll contribute what I said in another thread but anyone else who was browsing that thread is free to post anything else they have/remember.

>Skins for Doomguy and his weapons are unlockable and come from all corners of Doom. Including, supposedly, the Doom 3 Plasma Rifle and a Comic Book Doomguy skin
>The DLC packs will be about Phobos and Crash, each taking place during the Demonic invansion of Earth. Phobos is still a white dude and Crash is a “hot big chested latina that will probably piss a lot of people off”
>The singleplayer has microtransactions that are basically just power ups to make the game easier for “people who are basically idiots”
>There’s now a spring feature and it’s mapped to shift
>Hugo Martin lurks Yea Forums
>Game starts out as a prequel of sorts to 2016 where you fight alongside the knight sentinels that teaches the player how to use the energy sword thing. Supposedly it’s a weapon that can only be used after doing 3 glory kills.
>Go to the present and you start in the Hub world where you find bits of your Praetor Armor
>Kill some demons and then the UAC tethers you back to Phobos. Pretty sure he said that Samuel’s UAC team tethered you back because the cultist UAC Unleashed the demons and they’re fucking everything up.
>According to leaker, you fight Heaven and 3 gods of some sort and you save the people.
>Hayden is heard talking to demons in business suits about how some sort of plan is going well
>Doomguy is fighting demons again, gets his helmet knocked off, and the last shot is his face giving the “Picked up a weapon face from OG Doom” expression.

Attached: 45CAB72B-4381-4C29-B265-509C9FFD725A.jpg (1920x1080, 476K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arch.b4k.co/v/thread/476452369/
arch.b4k.co/v/thread/476379680/
i.imgur.com/yYeqHTo.png
youtube.com/watch?v=rKGFFriN0Y4
youtube.com/watch?v=weRHyjj34ZE
youtube.com/watch?v=EBW_R61WGYU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kino

Full leak thread
arch.b4k.co/v/thread/476452369/

First thread the tester made.
arch.b4k.co/v/thread/476379680/

So is this shit legit? also glad a smash thread died for this, fuck that autistic manchild garbage.

You're not fooling anyone.

Reminder that Zenimax has been lurking, shilling and C&D'ing on Yea Forums ever since 2015, and you still cannot post certain D44M pics and webms they deem "inappropriate".

It lines up with everything said in every interview, all concept art shown, all the random areas and characters in trailers

If it's not real than this is unironically the greatest fake leak of all time

Attached: 1564290536021.png (460x613, 279K)

Guys a genius if this is fake

Attached: maps.png (520x428, 38K)

>hot big chested latina that will probably piss a lot of people off
Why do big chested women piss people off? What kind of monster doesn't like boobs?

In terms with what was said, I’d only lean with anything said alongside the accompanying pics as actual leak info.
From there it’s up to you to figure out what posts were actually from the OP and what wasn’t. At the very least, don’t take anything said after the concept art pic as part of the leaker’s words.

which ones? prove it

Jesus Christ this is not a worthless smash thread
READ.

People said the same thing about the Grinch leak and look where that got us

I'm just saying that if it's a fake leak, the guy has put so much effort into it that it's still entertaining

What characters?

Reminder that this Tester guy CONFIRMED that Doom 1/2/64 Guy is the very same person as Doomslayer.

ONE AND THE SAME

I know this is a little unrelated but did he say anything in regards to smash bros?

But you're talking about nu soi doom?

Can't find the links anymore they took them down right now it seems

He may or may have but the last thing I wanna do is invite Smashfags into this thread. If you want an answer read the threads yourselves.

And for the love of god don’t post what they may or may not have said in this thread.

Slayer is not the doom guy from Doom 1&2.

>Slayer is not the doom guy from Doom 1&2.
Source: my ass

Attached: 20190829_145436.jpg (1080x798, 341K)

from what I saw he didn't answer any questions about that
but realistically, a tester wouldn't know about it anyway, that information would probably be known by like the top CEO or whatever

welp, I got auto-b& trying to prove this shit.
So yeah, Hiro's still a cukk of Bethesda.

see my pic compilation here while I sit out my ban:

i.imgur.com/yYeqHTo.png

couldn't you edit the image in some way to bypass that shit?

Except this is wrong, as is proven by Doom (2016) and Doom: Eternal

So did he post that proof he promised?

>The singleplayer has microtransactions that are basically just power ups to make the game easier for “people who are basically idiots”
wat, are lives not enough?

Attached: 1431473007525.jpg (380x250, 28K)

the fuck? why?

have you seen modern game "journalists"?

Fucking smashfags, I swear to god. They should have their own containment board until their fighter pass finishes up. Also
>last shot is the picked up a weapon face
Kino

Yes. In dact, just addin 1 silly pixel is enough to trick the detection system.
That's not exactly the point though. If you use the classic posting form, they first give you a detailed warning that describes Zenimax being the one who DMCA'd the said pics and webms originally.
Which again proves their literally toxic, outright predatory marketing practices: silence down any and all criticism, even if the footage shown is legit and taken from public, fair use content THEY themselves have provided.

Unironical shilling, and Hiro bending the knee. You are not allowed to dislike "lol rip'n tearr!! :^)".

MS has done something similar with Lumias and now W10, but I can't recall them imposing automatic bans on specific files.

I'm not holding out for Eternal. D4 got stale fast and this will be more of the same.
Worse yet, I still haven't seen any mention of mod support. They axed the snap map content creation tools for paid DLC, even if it was a complicated arrangement and the tools weren't all that great. Still enough to sour my perception.

So...
Where is the pic if the chaingunner?

NPCs don't like sexualized women, or anything that they perceive as an ethnic stereotype.

>weapon skin
>From older version weapons
This sounds hot

Well since this is the same doomguy.
Crash being a latina doesn't bother me since this is a different dimension not the original.
Unless she is white with an accent.

Doom eternal is going to have mods fag.

what does said image contain that would hurt Zenimax so?
True mod support is the only way a game can achieve immortality.
If Doom 1/2 had recieved a paltry SnapMap instead of the full tools the devs released, we probably wouldn't be playing Doom Eternal this year, or Doom2016 at all.

honestly if all these leaks are true I'm not hyped for this game at all, it appears they have taken the "everything is badass" route like borderlands and brutal doom, so cheesy and gay. Just give me demon killing with no bullshit thanks

Someone recently gave Astral Chain a super low score and docked it due to not having a ranking system. It does....on normal and higher only.

>Crash is a “hot big chested latina that will probably piss a lot of people off”
As long as she's got big tits you can make her speak like Sofia Vergara for all I care.

>Phobos is still a white dude

When was Phobos depicted outside of Quake?

Attached: doomphobos.jpg (560x800, 98K)

>Hayden is heard talking to demons in business suits about how some sort of plan is going well
>Doomguy is fighting demons again, gets his helmet knocked off, and the last shot is his face giving the “Picked up a weapon face from OG Doom” expression
Sounds kino, but it’d be weird to show Doomguys face since the last game had all it’s cutscenes in first person

They’ve already shown a cutscene where Doomguy gets into a giant cannon and the camera cuts to third person.

i love your passion, Hugo.

Why not?

He was a moon in Doom.

>what does said image contain that would hurt Zenimax so?
You can see it yourself in the imgur compilation:
it's just two zoomed in screenshots of the D2016's HUD, showing the "mission objectives" lists and "quest arrow"-compass.
People used those to criticize how Doom was being dumbed down for CoD kids that can't even explore without constant handholding.

It does not take an Einstein to conclude that the Zenimax's guerrilla marketing folks did not like their own footage being used against them, so they started reee'ing about "muh secret pre-release rights!!" and shit ... no matter that the images are from that fucking Conan O' Brian show where he plays vidya, badly.

After the release, they also apparently got a hissy fits out of some webms that showcase how extremely dumb the AI is at.

Attached: 1558807389155.jpg (252x240, 14K)

do we have any word on the customizability of the HUD? honestly it's disgusting enough to put me off playing the game at all.

>He was trained very well...

so they're actually going to have him look like OG doomguy again? Even though in 2016 you could kind of see his face through the helmet and it definitely wasn't anything like doomguy
does this mean in the third game we'll get the classic UI back?

Fully customizable. Stratton confirmed it during Quakecon

>plot in a DooM game
now this is cringe

third game? what possibly comes after Eternal? Infinite?

it's had plot since the originals from the 90s dummy.

Some infinities are bigger than other infinities, so an eternal inside of a lesser infinity is surpassed by an eternal in a greater infinity.

>Once, she was Doom's military instructor.

I wonder who could've trained Phobos.

Attached: 1535941013707.png (576x300, 6K)

original doom had a plot lol but this is Yea Forums so you clearly didn't play it.

I really hope there is no third game. NuDoom is fun but it got pretty samey in the last 2-3 levels and while the new additions in Eternal seem like they might keep the game fresh, I doubt there is enough there to keep ramping things up for yet another sequel.

I'd much rather see a rebooted Quake with a Quake 2 esthetic.

>5'11
>dangerous
lmao

>NuDoom is pretty fun but it got very samey in the first 2-3 levels
FTFY.

1 paragraph of text at the end of each episode is nothing compared to this fanfiction OC tier bullshit
>doomcringer is the le chosen one bro
>cutscenes but doomfag gets angry after its ended!!! RIP N TEAR LOLE
>demons in suits bro dude trust me its freakin EPIC
>le army of anti-demon slayers and the holy chosen doomdilater armor
Sad!

will they ever learn

there's story in the game's manual underage b&

Doom's "story" doesn't sound like one you can satisfactorily wrap up, either.
There is no R&R for Doomguy. He doesn't kill the last boss and go home and have fun with his rabbit.
He's spent the last untold stretches of time slaying demons, and that's all he is now. The Doomslayer. Killing demons IS his ending. If the leaks aren't bullshit, the ending sounds about as appropriate as it can be.

there's plenty more content. nu-doom is like halo, there will always be another ass pull villain so gamers can truly finish the fight for real this time

i unironically hope they remake quake 1-4
especially 4

you can keep moving the goalposts but it just doesn't matter. Carmack himself said only discord trannies expect serious plot in a game. the fluff in DooM was there just because it was low effort. Bethesda and nu-id's epic fanfiction is just cringe and only appeals to the kind of mongoloid that watches marvel movies aka basedboy faggots

nothing is stopping them from doing that but they'd better improve their level design. if LE RIP AND TEAR is the only thing to do in the game, you need more than hallways, arenas, and color keys to hold it together.

so what was leaked?... post it

>serious plot in a game
>serious
Is that the impression you got.

I wish there's a sword-only mode. Well, depending on how well it plays of course.

Trying too hard user

He deleted it himself which makes him suspicious.

This game is a bad joke, clearly id needs to be put out to pasture.

Attached: 1560172425968.webm (640x360, 2.97M)

this would be fine if it was unknown before the release and people just encountered it naturally as they play. now it's just going to get memed into the ground.

DOOM NIGGA

I'm just happy Bro Vega is back.

everyone knew that for a while

The guys full of shit.

Good. The HUD they showed off in the trailers looked absoloutel disgusting and out of place compared to Doom2016s HUD or the one they showed off in the first gameplay reveal

>Quake reboot with generic SciFi Aesthetic instead of Lovecraftian style of Q1.
gtfo

I hope Crash and Phobos have new weapon kits or at least skins made specifically for them

So Crash is gonna be a latina version of the Doom Girl fan art?

Even if he lied about everything else, that much is already proven in Doom 2016

Attached: Psyk323-artist-Quake-3-Quake-4421004.jpg (1230x1920, 281K)

Ripped from a wiki.

Attached: doom.jpg (1120x796, 246K)

Yes please

Attached: tumblr_o9q1t4EJru1qe4o1to1_1280.png (620x877, 637K)

when it's more than a single paragraph and there are forced cutscenes and when almost ALL of the marketing and viral shilling (see this thread) is based on the story, I'd say bethesda and their drones take this shit seriously lol

Jealousy

Why do Zenimax put this kind of cinematic shit in a game like DOOM? That crap completely ruins the pacing of the game.

>>The singleplayer has microtransactions that are basically just power ups to make the game easier for “people who are basically idiots”

Attached: 4674587647486.jpg (540x540, 34K)

jesus christ, bethesda and you zoomer retards really are dragging this poor franchise through the mud.

fuck off faux-boomer

>teaches the player how to use the energy sword thing. Supposedly it’s a weapon that can only be used after doing 3 glory kills.
top kek, leave it to id to fuck up LITERALLY every single design decision they face.

if you want a real explanation, it's most likely that that shot was taken during HaloDoom's closed alpha or beta or off-screen at some game event, the suits filed their claim to shut it down and then the image was never removed from some "don't post" list until now.

>hot big chested latina
That's my jam.

Attached: 1562.jpg (389x354, 28K)

>>The singleplayer has microtransactions that are basically just power ups to make the game easier for “people who are basically idiots”

Well glad I had no plan on getting this shit show

That was not posted by the leaker. Just some random faggot larper who also said retarded shit about sprint now being in the game.

i hope the heaven part is true, i thought it was cool af in diablo 3 how you go to heaven and kill angels n shit

Attached: 1563094380394.jpg (995x876, 84K)

Fuck off fedora.

eh? u are the one who is fedora. og doom was all about random cool shit thrown in for the sake of it

Bringing angels in a game where you kill demons is just an asspull without explanation whatsoever.

this killed the deus ex revival, let's see how it pans out

So if they gonna use Quake characters in Doom, is it safe to say that Quack is fucking dead?

i just said the game was always about cool shit there for no reason. you probably weren't alive when doom came out

We Salma Hayek now!

Attached: This is a 53 years old mexican woman.jpg (811x960, 58K)

>Hugo Martin lurks Yea Forums
hey hugo FUCK GLORY KILLS and arenas every other room

If I was a dev (which I'm not) and I wanted to stay in the spirit of what difficulty settings were in the original DOOM, I'd let those transactions in the game (to please Papa Bugthesda) but I'd restrict their use to the "I'm too young to die" and "Hey, not so rough" difficulties while adding special achievements for "Nightmare" and "Ultra-Nightmare" and if you get all those achievements, you get a special skin for multiplayer.
Wait scratch the "Hey, not so rough", enable microtransaction items only in "I'm too young to die" and unlock a skin if you bought one of these and show to people you're a scrub, maybe even with an achievement to show how bad you really are.

Attached: 1553591243704.jpg (563x651, 226K)

>microtransactions
OH NO NO NO
SLAYERTRANNYBROS IT WAS OUR TURN

Lives are in because the combat is much more difficult though. People are saying even normal difficulty is harder than 16's UV

The later has been removed at least

You fool
The whole level IS the arena

I'm cautiously optimistic, Doom 2016's threads were a lot of fun As are the /trash/ threads. But part of me worries that they've changed the game play a bit too much.

Attached: Doom Punz.jpg (880x880, 97K)

Gameplay looks much better though
>Hugo try to stand around doing nothing
>health goes from 100 to 15 instantly

>The singleplayer has microtransactions
How will Doombros defend this? Wait I hear something... Someones yelling, but what? "Yooooo-ooo.......". What the hell is that? What is "Yo" suppose- YOOOOOONG OUT!!

Is Doom 64 going to be some kind of Doom Eternal freeby?

>Skins are all things Doom
>DLC is about Phobos and Crash who is now a /fit/ tomboy
Is it bad that I made the basedface reading that?

Seething rebootfag

>tfw no Crash gf
It hurts bros

>>There’s now a spring feature and it’s mapped to shift
Spring?

He meant sprint but

>Hunt Or Be Hunted
Oh boy...

Attached: maxresdefault (27).jpg (960x720, 68K)

>used after 3 le cinematic finishers
YIKES

>i.imgur.com/yYeqHTo.png
oh shit THEY took over Yea Forums

can you tell someone to fix the UI?

AAAAAND fucken dropped, dont support aany game that includes micro transactions in the game thats a fucking single player game, in any form what so ever.

>There’s now a spring feature and it’s mapped to shift
Why would they add sprint?

Because of fucking casuals that only played CoD and for some fuck odd reason need a sprint button. All this does is slows down the pace of the game.

excellent, I can finally have the definitive moonman experience

Attached: 1551893564281.jpg (1920x1080, 179K)

That's fake The movement keys are jumps and dash instead of crouch

Creation Club or actual mods?

Did I miss something? There was this screenshot right here

Attached: IMG_20190903_091535.jpg (1920x1080, 190K)

Doom 1-3 had sprint keys you fucking zoomers

God that UI is ugly. I thought Pride Month ended 2 months ago.

DOOM INFINITY WAR

this this but unironically

6' vs 5' 11'

This, also fuck that id guy who played with a controller at Quakecon.

This is the kind of awful management that makes the leak believable.

Based archvile maze poster

You can turn off the colors.

The good thing about is that you can customize the colors and the opacity, so it won't look like a flashy mobile game.

I'd prefer that if they must have them. I'm always going to assume the hardest difficulty in any game that sells power is balanced around the ability to buy power. Only exception is DMC5 because of its infinite NG+ nature and everyone complaining about how you actually level up too fast.

I'm glad that there's an option then. Thanks.

Since Vega is now the suits AI I hope he has some good banter.

Yeah he said neck yourself smashfag

>beta tester job

The leaker claimed that there is a scene where you stick Vega's chip into a Cyberdemon or Baalrag or something, mount it, and use it to fight.

>Sequence ends by having the body explode from the processing heat.

>single player microtransactions

Endocrine disruption

his explanation seemed a bit vague

This has me interested.

It’s a disguised loading screen.

Leaker claimed a lot of very interesting, strange ideas in Eternal.
>mancubi in this game are former humans
>cliffhanger ending has Samuel Hayden as a CEO of some kind of demon company watching Doom Slayer kill demons for eternity
>the Blind Council, an offhanded comment from 2016, is a full-fledged group of demon villains high up in the UAC, including Deag Grav
>final boss is both the Khan Makyr and the Icon of Sin
>Doom Slayer is "both Doomguy and not Doomguy"

>Zenimax
You mean id

I call bullshit because of the "BIG TITTY latina" part

Yeah they wouldn't do this in [current year]

I can buy the big titty short haired Latina part but I don't buy the exposed abs

i want exposed abs

>both Doomguy and not Doomguy
What

i want it to be real

did he actually say she has exposed skin?
all I remember is saying that you see her face.

sadly yes, games are no longer allowed to be fun. they all have to feature the same feminists and social justice ideas and character designs

Apparently it's a Link kind of situation.

>games cannot be fun without big tiddy latinas
???

I mean Doomguy's "MMPH" use sound is essentially his version of Link's "HYYYEEAAHHH"

The worst explanation then, fucking lame

>big tittied latina
>not fun

Come on you never played duke nukem?

correct

Unfortunately retarded waifufags like you will buy games with shitty gameplay because of big titty latinas. Fucking pussy whipped simp

Well, we'll have to wait and see. If leaks about
stuff going on in the main game will appear to be true, then we definitely gonna get out Crash dlc with exposed abs

our*, not out

>Crash is gonna be a big titted Latina
ABSOLUTELY BASED

Attached: 1567477606257.jpg (704x318, 79K)

Vega was a bro, I hope this is real

Roasties know they can't compete

Link to thread?

>cliffhanger ending has Samuel Hayden as a CEO of some kind of demon company
this is the only thing that seems kinda dumb, the rest is fine

>Crash is a “hot big chested latina

Attached: 1476994076712.png (177x240, 68K)

Attached: 1560267903197.jpg (616x478, 44K)

So going by every gameplay demo we've seen so far, it's pretty much confirmed we'll get cutscenes that are outside of the FPV. We've already seen the doomslayer in several of the short little mini-cutscenes of the gameplay demo.

Attached: Doom Slayer Formerly Guy.jpg (1085x810, 368K)

like vasquez but with bigger tiddies

Attached: aliens-vasquez.jpg (707x388, 158K)

And it sucks for it.

I hope it's Doom 64 that are the hidden levels this time.

women are eternally seething about women whose boobs are better than theirs

>eternally

Attached: 1548203706460.png (256x384, 135K)

The cutscenes should've stayed in first person.

Agreed.

the game better have classic weapon viewmodel like 2016

GIB CRASH GF NAO!

>hot big chested latina that will probably piss a lot of people off”
cant wait
>just power ups to make the game easier for “people who are basically idiots”
neat they made a game jornalist mode

>1 paragraph of text at the end of each episode
now it has people talking during gameplay in a way that doesnt stop gameplay
literaly the same thing

>>cutscenes but doomfag gets angry after its ended!!! RIP N TEAR LOLE
oh no how dare the put a cutscene of doomguy getting angry
THEY NEVER DONE THAT BEFORE

Attached: file.png (480x360, 275K)

nu doom is a snorefest with cutscenes breaking up the already lacking action
>LE NU DOOM DOESN'T HAVE CUTSCENES
yes but it actually does though, and you are forced to sit through them quite often
>NOOOOOOO HE GETS ANGRY AT THE END SO IT DOESN'T COUNT NOOOOOOOO DOOM IS BASED AND REDPILLED!!!!!!!!!!!! RIP AND TEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cringe

>doesn't stop gameplay
>doomfag literally stops and is forced to listen to exposition but it doesn't count b-b-b-because he smashes a monitor after its finished!!11

Unless it's a sassy black woman with a fro, they love that shit

why are you gays so against this rip and tear shit
like what else is Doom supposed to be? in vanilla OG Doom you can fucking punch demons into gibs with the berserker pack

why are you so mad about this shit

>Apparently it's a Link kind of situation.
He explained it in the dumbest way possible, so it comes off as more confusing than it really is. Basically, wherever there are demons, Doomguy will be there to stop them, similar to how there will always be a Link to stop some form of Ganon that appears. The main difference, though, is that every Link is usually some kind of reincarnation, whereas Doomguy is literally the same guy who is just constantly traveling through time/jumping through dimensions to follow demon carnage.

The Link comparison was a dumb analogy on his part.

Attached: 1557430854172.gif (130x150, 83K)

Don't feed into the contrarians user all they want is attention.
If ice cream was a video game and someone says they like ice cream they'll make posts with wojacks with a caption saying "GIB ME ICE CREAMIES haha get wrekt Ice Cream fags!"

>loading screens are cutscenes now

No /fit/ tomboy for you lol

youtube.com/watch?v=rKGFFriN0Y4
the absolute state of nu-doom
>muh cinematic experience
>muh lore

just like your sexuality, you can change it.
:^)
so stop being a turbofag
8^)

the rip and tear stuff was in a comic, not the games. it would be just as cringe if they included material from the novels

>the rip and tear stuff was in a comic, not the games
What exactly do you think the rip and tear gag was based on?

fan fiction written by the comic author

No, it's based on the effects of the beserk pack.

>the novels
>Got the book for some reading
>it sucked stopped reading
>get assignment in english class to read a book in english and write an essay
>didn't want to read another book
>write an essay about doom: knee deep in the dead
>could make up whatever bullshit i wanted, teacher would never bother the book
>got an A

who the fuck cares about doomguy anymore now that we know hes not in smash

DXMD had them and definitely isn't balanced around them at all.

>Crash is a brown tomboy with exposed abs

Attached: 1563572453955.jpg (1024x512, 107K)

who would do such a thing
go on the internet and lie?

3 questions:
1. Are there any explicit references to Christianity or is it all fantasy diablo bullshit?
2. Can I switch the assault rifle skin back to the Doom 2016 version?
3. I heard there was a big titty Latina character, please post images

Attached: DOOM Heavy Assault Rifle Gun Concept Art by Jon Lane.png (1600x903, 867K)

Nobody cares about your 20yo doom rehash you fat cow

exposed abs and big tits

Attached: 412202.jpg (600x800, 87K)

Wasn't there that other Tester leak before this one? I remember a guy talking about the maurader and how the angels work and about how the two DLCs will be about Heaven and the Icon of Sin.

Either way, both leaks sound fucking great and if one of them turns out to be true then GOTY. If not, then fuck Bethesda/ID.

I want this.

According to both leaks, they are fantastical and no references to Christianity to avoid pissing off Christians and Atheists alike.

Attached: Doom Army.jpg (1200x492, 101K)

here is the only actual doom leak there's been on Yea Forums. it's from way back before they revealed the heaven levels

Attached: doomleak.jpg (1451x110, 112K)

Send imgur of uncensored version pls.

Attached: Calm Down.gif (342x512, 312K)

sauce

>implants

Attached: isleep.jpg (600x537, 38K)

That sounds more like a shitpost considering we see Hayden getting repaired in the trailer which implies he's still alive even if he does get beaten at the beginning. Plus pretty much every leak and official source alike claims that there's no Satan in the Doom Universe.

We already know the angel looking dude isn't Hayden tho. Also anyone could have guessed we'd go to heaven

>they are fantastical and no references to Christianity to avoid pissing off Christians and Atheists alike.
GAY

Attached: Michelangelo's_Pieta_5450_cropncleaned.jpg (1584x1660, 633K)

Holy fuck, that is an impressive sculpture.
I have 0 artistic talent and it always blows my mind how artists can create shit like that.

>you can make games where you kill pagan european gods with impunity but if you make a game where you kill "judeo-christian" deities the american spergs out
fucking hypocrites

Too bad I will pirate their shit, suck my dick faggots lmoa

I'm American and I'm Christian, and I want to slay demons with big guns side by side with Jesus just as God intended

Attached: oneness-or-sword.jpg (400x357, 22K)

>all the old archived shit are just thumbnails now
like tears in rain

Attached: 1484010842465.jpg (480x360, 39K)

God intended you to ignore that shit and love each other.
You're sure you're not a jew?

did you really find it that funny
holy fuck this place is literally sprawling with 15 year olds running around with any excuse to post their shitty macros

>GOD COMMANDED YOU TO LOVE EVERYTHING, INCLUDING DEMON INVADERS BENT ON DESTROYING THE EARTH
Hmm, why would the Synagogue of Satan accuse me of Judaism?

Play Darklands then

Attached: Darklands What I expected better quality.jpg (1596x2702, 1.37M)

B-bros you told me he was in smash what the fuck happened

no one cares faggot, shut the fuck up

Actually a cool idea. Hayden justified all the destruction from harvesting the argent energy as "it was for the good of humanity" which doomguy obviously rejects.
I like the idea that god (or w/e) agreed with him and the heavens are just as scummy as he is.

>Skins
>DLC
>Microtransactions

Attached: 6a00d8341c652b53ef010535ce3c64970c-800wi.jpg (533x399, 35K)

If you were born in a 14th century village near a rock quarry with nothing to do to pass the time but to chisel rock you'd eventually become godtier at it. Talent is just effort + time.

t. fake fan

True. That, or you become 14th century Skull Face. But at least you'd be able to express your artistic side via cutting up people.

>Talent is just effort + time.
No, its not. No amount of effort or time will completely make up for natural talent or a lack thereof. Some people are just naturally better at some things and practice can't change that. I know plenty of people who could spend years on, say, life drawing that still wouldn't be able to do it better than someone who is just naturally talented and doesn't need to take years worth of classes.

well that sucks, was looking forward to punch jahwes hook nose in

This is what doom eternal would be if it was written by japanese developers

>Hugo Marin lurks Yea Forums
I hope he saw the His Smile and Optimism Eternal edit

Attached: download (1).png (336x150, 5K)

nice buzzword spouting kiddo

White purple hair roasties.

Also OP is a pretty cool guy.

Sounds kino, but I still hate Hugo for turning doomguy into a superhero. Not a big fan of this. Would prefer if he kept being a space marine who roamed hell for ages after Doom 2 ended

>>Doomguy is fighting demons again, gets his helmet knocked off, and the last shot is his face giving the “Picked up a weapon face from OG Doom” expression.

This one doesn't make sense. Didn't he say that they didn't bother to model the hair, because the players won't see it anyway?

Dude, fuck this leak. Now if we wont get Crash DLC I'm going to be sad as FUCK, GODDAMMIT

Todd Howard said werewolves wouldn’t be in Skyrim

>cutscene

oh boy another retard contrarian that didn't play it
doom 2016 is about shooting people that's a side thing

Hey Hugo, you do a good job and I look forward to your game

They modeled Doomguy's face and head because you can actually see it through his visor in-game (at least in multiplayer), there's no need to model his hair if it can't be seen.

I'm sure they had no issue modelling his hair for one cutscene at the end of the game, though.

I don't really care about this. I'm on pc and am not paying a dime for it anyways, and if I want to skip progression I could use a trainer.

>Skins
I don't see what's wrong with unlockable skins.

Well, hopefully Zenimax keeps losing prestige & power, the lesser sales they get the better for the rest of the world

I think short cutscenes like that are cool

Forgot to add that it is weird they decided to model his entire head, though, since in 2016 they didn't even bother with the top of his head, since he's never seen without his helmet.

Attached: 1562850945609.jpg (420x482, 67K)

>fit brown tomboy

Absolutely patrician

The helmet is tinted about 90% but you can see some of his face ingame, I guess it's to produce the absolute most realistic obscured face?

Eh, the leaker claimed that his hair wasn't included for technical reasons and because the player would never see it anyway, but wouldn't the same apply to the back of his head? Just seems odd to me.

DAS RITE

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-03 at 20.33.33.png (387x76, 17K)

Thank you user! I hope you enjoy Doom Eternal!

- Hugo

wow I totally forgot about that, im doing that right now those autistic faggots just wont stop

I don’t know why you keep posting this
It’s epic we get it

I mean Slayer saved him so I’d be shocked if they don’t follow up on it
Vega was too good to go out like that

>Crash is a “hot big chested latina that will probably piss a lot of people off”
Wasn't crash that girl on quake that loved to show off her navel and was pissed at doomguy for not calling her back?

Probably for multiplayer. If it really is a cat-and-mouse-chase that some journalists say, then demon players would see Doomguy's back for a while.

Someone do an imp and a cacodemon on a suit

Think about this fucking shit for a moment.

IF Hugo martin browses fucking Yea Forums, and thi guy LEAKED IT ON Yea Forums, what makes you think this is in any way real? Do ya'll really think someone is stupid enough to leak something that one of their co-workers/bosses could see?

Attached: 1541694616789.jpg (500x422, 27K)

>arch.b4k.co/v/thread/476452369/
What? You can still click on the photos and it opens up a tab with the full picture from the thread.

Vega is already confirmed to come back, his voice was in one of the gameplay videos.

Attached: Da6lTtKWAAEWnGf.jpg (769x1200, 104K)

I’m certainly doubtful of everything the leaker said, but I am confident that the photos were real.

I’m still of the mindset that this is someone who has access to the assets, be it an actual dev or a friend of a dev, and is using some minuscule leak pictures to help make what he says legitimate.

For all I know this could even be some leftover shit from Doom 2016 or someone’s college project. That said, I’m also doubtful anyone would want to go through the same autism that fake Smash leakers go through for fucking Doom Eternal of all things.

>be Hugo Martin
>browse Yea Forums
>see that someone leaked my game
>ask Todd what to do
>"just meme around and call it fake and gay"
>proceed to do just that
>then go to the intern who leaked it and call him a faggot
>lurk in a porn thread afterwards

>Do ya'll really think someone is stupid enough to leak something that one of their co-workers/bosses could see?
Yes? The world is not short of stupid people, user, especially on here.

>shiny butt

what if it isn't? what if it's carbon fiber butt?

its one of her nickname you dingus

I've got a leak for you;
Doomguy fights demons.

I've got a leak for you *unzips dick*

wooooow so shocking
cant see shit

Attached: Screenshot_20190903-161157_Chrome.jpg (564x626, 90K)

yeah well fuck her nickname
it should be naked butt

They shouldn't have built up the plot so much. Angels are almost always implemented poorly in fiction. Having them want human souls to put in a digital hivemind seems both contrived and hackneyed and the game would likely be better without them

Doomguy fights "demons"

I hope they do not decide to change her design

Is the Doom subreddit ran by Bethesda? My post with the leak summary got locked for no reason. Lmao, explains why all the trannies post on that subreddit and all the hate towards brutal doom there. Shitty "memes" made by 12yo - woah dude awesome content take this upvote! Actual content, or discussion about the game - get banned.

Going to repost the pictures I was able to save from the thread.
Got everything except the fullbody Chaingunner pic and the token.

Attached: doomleakhelmet.jpg (1600x900, 175K)

>posting on reddit
What the fuck fid you expect

yfw crash is a prime cameron diaz "latino" with big tits and pink armor

Attached: original.gif (600x342, 1.6M)

Attached: doomleaknohelmet.jpg (1600x900, 119K)

>>Hugo Martin lurks Yea Forums
BASED HUGO

Based

I just wanted to see what people on that website think of this. I guess posting anything but marketing aka le twitter tier memes is against the rules.

Attached: doomleakchaingunner.jpg (900x1600, 134K)

>Got everything except the fullbody Chaingunner pic and the token.
Here. Although you can still look at the pics in the link posted earlier in this thread.

Attached: 1537772618103.jpg (1600x900, 97K)

>NIGGA DOOM
THE GIBSMEDAT SLAYER

Attached: doomleakchaingunnerweapon.jpg (1600x900, 154K)

I hope they keep that tummy

Attached: 1552365329218.jpg (1600x860, 265K)

>“hot big chested latina that will probably piss a lot of people off”
A plus in my book.

Coach?

low cut jeans
the fatties gonna seeth

Attached: 1557593790832.jpg (1600x900, 154K)

The community managers run the discord and reddit.

Thanks broheim, tried to get everything I could but shit got axed fast. Main reason I feel it's legit beyond absurd effort.

oh my

doesn't matter when they're all aliens just pretending to be demons and angels
imagine taking a sci fi/fantasy mixed series and making it so little "fantasy" outside some knight shit

at least one thing that adds credit to the leak is the fact that the official doom discord only really good for news is on full lockdown due to this

Attached: Capture.png (1269x98, 26K)

>dicknose

>Validating the leaks
Idiots

that's fucked up. I remember when it was less popular and you could post anything and there was variety of discussion, even about classic doom. It got really popular recently and the front page is filled with low effort trash memes stolen from twitter posts.

>>mancubi in this game are former humans
not just some types of ogres that existed in hell?

Oh shit nigger, now we're talking

>My post with the leak summary got locked for no reason.
Guess that confirms that these leaks are the real deal.

Attached: 1555140362278.jpg (624x448, 54K)

>leaks banned until 8 days after the game launches
>not until launch day

lol what

Attached: 1473783129017.jpg (640x480, 44K)

that means latino crash might actually happen

Attached: 1502309950302.gif (392x400, 1.34M)

This is nearly the exact same scenario as the Doom '16 leaks about two months prior to that game's release as well.
Not only were the infamous objective screenshots tagged as an insta-ban, but threads posting datamined models of demons, weapons, and codec logs were almost instantaneously shut down and met with a ban as well.
Only a matter of time before all these screenshots are logged into the recognition system as well.

Attached: doom4.jpg (1591x887, 127K)

The thread got nuked because someone posted a webm of that guy who shoved a jar up his ass.

>According to both leaks, they are fantastical and no references to Christianity to avoid pissing off Christians and Atheists alike.
PFFHAHAHAHAHAHA
THIS IS THE BEST PART
FORGET WHETHER OR NOT YOU'RE THE SAME DOOMGUY
AND IF HEAVEN ARE BAD GUYS
AND THE MORTALLY CHALLANGED JOKE
YOU'RE NOT FIGHTING DEMONS ANYMORE
JUST FANTASY ALIENS
WHOSE HOMEWORLD IS JUST BORING ROCK LANDSCAPES
WHO AREN'T EVEN THE MAIN VILLAINS ANYMORE
AND DON'T EVEN COME UP WITH THEIR OWN ENEMIES BECAUSE IT'S THE UAC AND HEAVEN THAT HAVE TO CREATE THEM
ALL BECAUSE SOMEONE THOUGHT DOOM NEEDED WORLD BUILDING, WHILE FALLOUT ISN'T AN RPG ANYMORE
FUCKING SANDY PETERSEN WAS A MORMON AND HE KNEW BETTER

Just get it on sale, no fucking way zenimax will go EGS ever so at least it will be -10% by christmas.

This is the company that literally spearheaded this shitty practice.

Attached: th.jpg (474x269, 31K)

why is doomguy kneeling and grasping his throat in the background lol

>tfw id software will never be free from Zenimax's grasp

Attached: i wish i was in hell ripping demons.jpg (1024x683, 132K)

hes at a smash tournament

>Crash is a “hot big chested latina that will probably piss a lot of people off
youtube.com/watch?v=weRHyjj34ZE
>whenever, whereever
>we were meant rip and tear together
>Lucky my breasts are huge and bouncy
>Le ro lo le lo le, le ro lo le lo le

>YOU'RE NOT FIGHTING DEMONS ANYMORE
>JUST FANTASY ALIENS
??? The leaker said that both Heaven and Hell are using machines that rip peoples souls from their corpses. Just because there's no heavy references to Christianity doesn't mean they're literal aliens, just that they're more fantastical in the same way that Darksiders is its own fantastical take on Heaven and Hell.

what if eternal has a "black and white nationalists team up against the cabal" moment?

Attached: shakeee.jpg (900x506, 71K)

but they made phobos white

Carmack could have sold it to Tim Sweeny, if he didn't hate the man's guts.

Leaker said costumes are unlockable in-game for use in the campaign and multiplayer. What's the problem?

which was a really jarring and rushed looking animation, i could literally do better

>in campaign
now we're talking, i dont play multiplayer so im happy to hear that

i think its gonna be akin to the credits sequence in 2O16

>hate towards brutal doom
>on a subreddit with a brutal doom dedicated tag
>for a mod for normies
????

Based tummy lover

I don't see how it was any worse than anything from 2016, but at the same time the animation in both 2016 and Eternal do seem like a step down compared to that seen in Rage, and that was eight years ago. Rage had some really nice character animation.

Brutal Doom is played by edgy teenagers and normies that don't care about the community at all. That subreddit hates Brutal Doom because sgt mark iv told some attention whoring guy on zdoom forums to finally kill himself, said transphobic stuff numerous times and included real life cartel live leak video gore images in one of the Brutal Doom updates.

based sarge

>included real life cartel live leak video gore images in one of the Brutal Doom updates.
never happened unless there's proof
once in a full moon, when bd shit is mentioned here or /vr/, there's always someone posting actual screenshots and links of shit that happened
the "gore in the mod" stuff never had any back up

>transphobic stuff numerous times
He said Nigger but when did he said discord tranny?
Seems like both the mod's popularity and drama is just a game of telephone.

>arch.b4k.co/v/thread/476452369/
just open them on a new page if you have troubles

>included real life cartel live leak video gore images in one of the Brutal Doom updates
Isn't some of the gore in Doom 1 based on photos taken at an execution? I don't really care about BD, but that seems like a silly thing to draw a line at.

>Epic owns Id
>Makes Doom early access arena shooter where players have to make content themselves and abandons it in favor of Fortnite

It appears as though there is some confusion amongst the populace in regard to the lore of Doom 2016 and Doom Eternal. Allow me to clear this up for you...

1. DoomSlayer and Doomguy are two(2) entirely different people. Doom 2016 is a reboot of Doom 1, not a continuation from Doom 64. Doom Eternal will be a reboot of Doom 2: Hell on Earth. Doom 64 has nothing to do with Argent D’nur between the time he Doomguy goes to Hell and the time when he is captured. Therefore, they cannot be the same person as the timeline is completely broken.

2. DoomSlayer is not human. He is a humanoid with distinct human features, but he is a native of Argent D'Nur. He was once their king and the leader of the Night Sentinels.

3. After losing his son in combat, the anguished DoomSlayer made a pact with a demon priest to resurrect him and in turn transformed his son's soul into the Icon of Sin and causing Argent D'Nur to be subjugated by Hell. DoomSlayer is The Betrayer.

4. Some lesser minded individuals have come to the conclusion that DoomSlayer is actually Doomguy, who was left in Hell in Doom 64 and eventually discovered by the Night Sentinels during the First Age. This is obviously incorrect, as the inhabitants of the dimension he returns to (our dimension) are completely oblivious in regards to the existence of Hell (with the exception of certain high-ranking UAC personnel) . Such an idea is preposterous as the entire earth was destroyed and humanity was nearly wiped to extinction in Doom 2.

Attached: tcg.png (836x806, 975K)

the mussoline death pics with his mistress?
maybe but if you compare the two, it could also be just used as a red

>Doom Eternal a FPS has third person cutscenes
>Cyberpunk 2077 a RPG has no third person cutscenes

Is there any evidence of ZeniMax/Bethesda influencing the discord and reddit communities? If not I’d be more willing to chalk up those communities shutting down leak talk as autistic anal fucks who “must defend the innocent fans from the evil 4channer spoilers”

Attached: 1561767026957.jpg (500x500, 25K)

>Doom 2016 is a reboot of Doom 1, not a continuation from Doom 64
Already confirmed false by leaker. Sorry reboot autist.

kys

LEAKFAG SHOW YOURSELF AND SHOW ME THAT COMIC BOOK SKIN

cringe. have sex

the best i can say is that it's the official discord, that's even linked from the doom slayers club website, that has devs in there

Hows about you do what you wrote, because it seems you never have.

GO 2 IT when?

cringe. have. sex.

kek
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Cringe. Take your respiridone

Why are you still trying? You lost. This is just pathetic now.

uh,... cringe

poor autist.

poor delusional virgin

>Implying I am
Seething

Back to r/doom, zoomer secondary.

cringe

Doom Eternal is for classic Doom boomers. KYS zoomer who probably started with 2016.

>Using buzzwords as a defense
>Reddit spacing
Congrats

>hot big chested Latina that will piss people off
Why? I love big titty Latinas. What kind of faggot would be mad at that?

uh, cringe. have sex

You know game is gonna be trash when first sentence is about player skins.

In the sense that Demons and Angels are still otherworldly beings that fight each other. They just aren't using any major Christian elements like God or Satan. But they are using stuff like crosses and Christian symbology, but no actual major figures.

Niggger. The "he was the betrayer king" theory was debunked even in the OTHER leak that denied Doomslayer being the same person as Doomguy from Classic Doom. The betrayer is confirmed to be a different person by almost every leak and by the fact that the fucking Betrayer/King appears in the E3 trailer (pic related) how many times do you have to post that copypasta even though you've been proven wrong every time. Every fucking leak debunks Doomslayer as being the betrayer King. Even the ones that say that there's no connection with Doom 1/2/64 so shut the fuck up with your fan-fiction theory.

Attached: Knight Sentinal Leader in Doom E3 2019 Trailer.png (1062x760, 1.08M)

Attached: 1567211736663.gif (245x250, 967K)

didn't even read. have sex

Attached: wait.jpg (1600x900, 88K)

>FUCKING SANDY PETERSEN WAS A MORMON AND HE KNEW BETTER
Yeah, but Sandy Peterson was a thick-skinned guy who understood the difference between fiction and reality, modern Christian and Atheist reactionists are faggots that get triggered if Heaven is shown in both a bad or a good light. That's why shit like Shin Megami Tensei isn't popular amongst basedfag Persona fans.

1. she's yet another feminist trash mary sue
2. she's overly feminine and ditsy that flirts with the player

>>Doomguy is fighting demons again, gets his helmet knocked off, and the last shot is his face giving the “Picked up a weapon face from OG Doom” expression.
Fuck, that would be nice

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (800x1000, 63K)

Cope 'n dilate, spook.

Attached: Max Stiner Thanos.jpg (1040x1224, 160K)

ALERT: Doomguy will apparently have different skins one in which he has big tits and big blowjob lips

I bet you cry about Doomguy's face being more noticable and his exposed forearms too, just like the rest of the redditors that haven't played the original games. Faggot.

Either that or because she's a big-tittie Latina Tomboy, it'll piss off SJWs who are angry that there's competent video game characters with actual tits, which is what the leaker seemed to imply since he confirmed Hugo browsing Yea Forums.

id fuck it

have a sex, incel

Bet you never had sex.

bet you have never not been cringe

The fact you're responding to everybody with buzzwords shows how much you're seething, lol. You are fuming right now because you were proven wrong and it's hilarious.

i want to believe he means demons disguised as humans in business suits, and if you see them in a mirror you can see the actual demons or a spiritual form of them.

I mean doomguy is the definition of Mary sue so what's the difference?

>Not making any sense
Have sex

>Incel
You dare call a follower of Max Strirner an Incel?
*Chuckles*
I am afraid you and I will not get along, here. Leave now before you face my wrath.

Attached: *Chuckles in Egoism*.jpg (753x800, 170K)

Based and egopilled

you play as the doomguy
besides angry and silent isn't really a mary sue charactiristic imo

I really hate it when people who don't know what a Mary Sue actually is use it in the wrong context.

Doom guy is the main character in his own video game, retard. If someone wrote fan fiction where another character came along and was better than him in every way then that would be a mary sue.

Can we stop with the “incel have sex tranny dilate” talk? I really don’t want the thread to be filled with that shit when Smash fags infesting doom threads is already annoying as is.

oof yikes

Don't fucking remind me. Why the fuck add it character customization and then not let people see their characters beyond mirrors, the inventory screen and very rare rarely in cutscenes?

cringe

And what makes you think she'll be anywhere near as strong as doomguy

>satan is samuel hayden in disguise

I cant wait to seethe on Yea Forums about crash but secretly masturbate to her for months on end

*Chuckles*
Oh you're going to get eliminated, spook.

Attached: Max Strirner vs Marx.jpg (667x1000, 178K)

>"Guy's a genius if this is fake"
>Grinch was fake
>Guy was a genius
I don't see the issue

I think the leaker was trying to insinuate that it'll piss off SJWs user...
See:

How can we trust this is legit?

Why is he bald? Does he have hair in the final game and it's just a placeholder?

SMAAAAAAAASH
COPE AND SEETHE SMASHY SMASH SMASH
HE'S IN SHE'S IN COPE AND HAVE SEX DOOMFAG ZOOMER BOOMER SMAAAAAASH

LMAO i replied that to you once, it must've really gotten to you considering you adpoted it.

no he got cancer from the argent energy like Samuel Hayden and Olivia

what a coincidence, i replied that to you once, it must've really gotten to you considering you adpoted it.

>3. After losing his son in combat, the anguished DoomSlayer made a pact with a demon priest to resurrect him and in turn transformed his son's soul into the Icon of Sin and causing Argent D'Nur to be subjugated by Hell. DoomSlayer is The Betrayer.
This fan theory has no real basis other than "betrayer was a night sentinel", it's dumb how it got memed

Sounds pretty cool. Not even going to pirate it, I legit might buy this game at full price on release not even wait for a sale.

Attached: 1566728427944.jpg (340x314, 78K)

how do i do this

What's even funnier is that the Betrayer's ghost ALREADY appeared in the E3 trailer as pointed out. Yet these faggots keep posting their copypasta fan-fiction theory despite being proven wrong.

Attached: Buenos Dias fuckboy.jpg (976x819, 45K)

incel cuck have sex tranny dilate cope seethe sperg cringe

I like nu-Doom, but don't really care for the lore shit. I wouldn't mind similar gameplay but with a horror tone like PS1 or 64. These they make look almost cartoony.

uh, cringe

uh, have sex, incel

oh shit nigger so its real?

gay faggots got jealous that SgtMark's mod got way more attention than their tranny maps could ever dream of attaining.

where is it said that the betrayer is the king? from the codex entries I remember it just being a random turncoat, maybe I'm wrong

i figured it out, thanks based v poster

Attached: 111.jpg (418x219, 53K)

>After losing his bunny in combat, the anguished DoomSlayer made a pact with a demon priest to resurrect her and in turn transformed his bunny's soul into the Icon of Sin

Attached: 15a88aa17f725e11923570534291.jpg (236x601, 32K)

uh, get based, cringecel

>she'n

Attached: boomercel.png (454x520, 77K)

YUMMY YUMMY I WANNA LICK CRASH'S LATINA TUMMY

Attached: 1471021340_1920x1080_1055764_[www.ArtFile.ru].jpg (1920x1080, 271K)

>any fan theory that has Doomguy being any more significant in the lore than just on particularly fucking angry and kick-ass Marine who was given the ability to absorb power from killed demons

nah son, that's cringe shit, Doomguy should never be anything more than a human stepping in and wrecking shit above his pay grade frustrating the powers of Hell that some random human is fucking their shit all up

He's angry, angry about his bunny
youtube.com/watch?v=EBW_R61WGYU

Attached: vfdebx0nm3k11.jpg (806x991, 236K)

cringe

Uh, get busted, spookcel.

I remember it being the "Knight Sentinal Leader" you're confusing the Turncoat with the Demon betrayer known as the "Wretch". The Knight Sentinal one was known as the leader, I am 99% sure of this. Even if that isn't the case. Then that debunks things even further because it says that Doomguy "boar the crown of the Knight Sentinals" and if the King of the Knight Sentinals isn't the betrayer, then neither is Doomguy, which means he came AFTER the Night Sentinals fell.

Attached: Max Stirner in SPOOKBUSTERS.jpg (704x1134, 83K)

HRRRRRNNNGGG

Attached: need tomboy.jpg (750x598, 201K)

>fucking Conan O' Brian show where he plays vidya, badly.
Isn't him being shit at Vidya the whole point of the show?

who even brings up bd drama besides /vr/?

Attached: a83YxGQ_700b.jpg (700x437, 58K)

>lightbringer
so linkara is in doom eternal?

Seethe

Why do you dress the way you do only to see yourself in mirrors?

kek

>cringe

yikes

>tfw autistic forum drama is more fun than brutal doom
Thanks, Mark, i will now donate Patreon bux to you.

>The Light-Bringer

Attached: file.png (686x983, 200K)

MORE POST MORE DAMMIT

Attached: Cheers to the Tomboy girl.png (1081x841, 793K)

Why are you still here?

ahem, I have a message from the ancient ones. it reads:

FUCK NUDOOM SHILLS AND FUCK TRANNY JANNIES

Attached: chink pepe.png (600x849, 607K)

>stirner
literal cuckold

not gonna lie, i want this to be true, sounds cool as fuck. though i think there were mentions in the previous thread of confirmed nigga phobos, doesn't line up with this op.
also hi hugo, love you

Attached: Bullshit_but_I_believe.png (250x242, 112K)

>Baron of Hell in a business suit

>i want this to be true
Well Bethesda's been locking down the doom reddit and discord due to these leaks, so it's safe to assume they're legit.

There's nothing wrong with Brutal Doom even if it's not the best.

>Brutal Doom

More like Brutal Zoom

Sgtmark should have stopped at version 19 and cleaned the code a little bit at the very least, then make the balance make more sense so it doesn't take 3 SSG shots just to kill a Cybie.
He could have improved on the actual quality of the mod if people actually talked about it like an actual mod instead of an official Doom game or stupid drama.

I don't like BD at all on a technical level and a lot of the gameplay additions aren't balanced at all.
But the idea is great and thankfully other actually competent devs did their own fork or make brutal mods for other games.

>All those gameplay mods based off Eternal

Why do boomers hate Doom 2016 and Doom Eternal so much? No 2.5D garbage? No cheesy crap? Grow up.

Yeah, Quake's story is dead.
Even the Strogg are being recycled in Doom Eternal as the Doomhunters from the Telos Realm.

>guaranted 50 replies

I was honestly just shitposting and I don't really consider Egoism a geniune philosophy, but why is he considered a cuckold out of curiosity?

because he literally was one. literally.

aren't the carcass the strogg ones?
doomhunter still looks a bit demonic to be related to q2

Wait seriously? Source?

This would make great ammo for unironic Stirner posters.

Attached: Raditz laugh.jpg (480x360, 18K)

What the FUCK is Samuel Hayden's fucking problem?

It's because she's Latina.

Some /pol/fag is going to find something to complain about.

>Samuel Hayden
>Sam Hyde
whoa

Attached: SAMuel HaYDEn.png (540x502, 487K)

I can't find the source. Just that
>Edgar Bauer (1820–1886) would later record that Stirner had confessed that having once caught sight of his wife naked he had been unable to touch her again. In August 1838, Agnes died giving birth to a still-born child.
which is kinda weird. how did his wife get pregnant if he didn't touch her?

Can we turn off the gay gameplay-interrupting glory kill shit yet?

Attached: 1548210005457.gif (320x240, 1.96M)

He can't keep getting away with it!

DOOMXIR IS NEVER GETTING INTO SMASH LMAO

You know you don't HAVE to glory kill right? There no need to turn it off JUST DON'T DO IT

Something stinks around here,

How about Daisy?
He leaked something about her?

Holy shit lmao

>levels literally balanced around getting health back using it

you have a high res of this image?it looks great.

You could turn off the glory kill highlights and proceed to shoot and kill the demon in question. Ofc however that doesn't work with the bosses as glory kills are required but that's a given anyway.

Most people are too shit at the game to play without Glory Crutch giving them free health, armor, and ammo.

lol, no they're not. Way to out yourself as a shitter. Only people who need to rely on glory kills as a crutch for their shitty skills complain about them.

Git gud. Beating the game on nightmare without doing glory kills isn't even that hard.

fireden is alive again though

Glory Kills don't give armor

>armor is a second health bar

>Crash is a “hot big chested latina
Thats not even a sjw thing, thats just good taste

Hugh if you're in this thread can you please get Doomguy/slayer in smash 6

That would be pretty fucking based.

They do if you use the Rune that makes Glory Kills give armor, retard.

this is one of the bigger jokes about the reboot. it's babby's first console FPS wearing a bloody Doom suit.

>doomguy is so strong, that's why the game's easier
people actually like this

but an intelligent armor design wouldn't make the game harder, just more complex. why have two fucking bars and sets of items for one resource? it's so moronic.

To be honest I hate the Doomguy being superhuman strong and durable meme. It's especially cringey in the Eternal trailer where he launches himself out of a railgun and through a several feet thick steel wall of a space station. At that point nothing should even be able to damage him, yet he can blast 1000mph through several feet of steel but he's somehow takes damage from an Imp limp-wristedly flicking a hand at him.

Doomguy was cool not because he was just a kick ass Marine who decided to fuck up Hell and give demons and Sin a bad day, a monkey wrench into their machinery. He got battle damaged and bloody and beaten as things went on and had to survive on medkits and armor to keep going. And the only time he went dismantling enemies with his fists was if he specifically got a melee powerup Berserk ability. Other than that he took on demons with constant motion and lots of guns because guns are the great equalizer.

Some of his "I'm just a basic bitch human but I'm gonna fuck all your shit in" edge becomes lost when he's some kind of Superpowered extradimensional ancient warrior.

Attached: 1500856782964.png (791x554, 367K)

a hero is more interesting when he has challenges he must defeat along the way
doom slayer is also inspired by memes and jokes from fans

>dude Doomguy was like super mortal back in the day
>meanwhile is able to run at like 60 mph and carry a dozen guns with hundreds of rounds of ammo for each all at the same time

so could other marines

lmfaoo

>It's especially cringey in the Eternal trailer where he launches himself out of a railgun and through a several feet thick steel wall of a space station. At that point nothing should even be able to damage him, yet he can blast 1000mph through several feet of steel but he's somehow takes damage from an Imp limp-wristedly flicking a hand at him.
It's a videogame. On top of that, it's a series based largely on Evil Dead. Doomguy shooting himself out of a cannon to reach a space station fits that goofy tone perfectly.

that scene would be better if it was in first person. Even better - it should be part of the gameplay, meaning it works like a normal jump pad like in quake, so you can control your camera and movement a little bit. It would feel amazing this way.

>gameplay mechanics

lmao