Based Vergeben confirmed that it is Terry

Based Vergeben confirmed that it is Terry.
Nakorurufags btfo

Attached: okay.png (809x591, 53K)

Who the fuck cares. Kill yourself and fuck off to /vg/ rosterfag.

The same guy who still believes in Minecraft content.
Also he only posted that because of that pic that gamexplain posted, Vergeben never said shit about a SNK coming

Cope

Attached: 1566953046231.gif (459x260, 1.97M)

Why do you people keep sucking this guy's dick and fondling his balls so feverishly?

Nak is in. I believe the japs more than western tranny "leakers"

Based Vergeben btfo waifufags
I hope they are OKAY

>just Terry

no way they'd waste a slot on just a generic fighting guy. He's gotta be a 3-in-1 fighter like Pokemon Trainer, KoF was THE team fighter game

Vergeben was proven bullshit a while ago

Vergeben has been right about everything
I will never forgot how butthurt Yea Forums was he was right and the grinch was wrong

Terry is very popular in Japan.

Why does Yea Forums even pretend leakers are legitimate.

Go to bed Verg

So this means Terry will NOT be playable
Thank god

Are you ready to get BTFO again, Grinchcucks?

Attached: 1563302298027.jpg (1600x960, 192K)

He's been right about as often as he's been wrong, honestly. I'd believe that this is some source bullshitting him to capitalize on hype (hence it just coming out now) or that he's just bullshitting for attention between actual nuggets of info. Or he could be right, as he has been pretty consistent with Smash, even if there have been a few asterisks.

>another anime fighter
Fucks sake

Fatal Fury is 1-on-1

Didn't the 5ch leaks come from Japan?

This is incorrect. He was wrong about minecraft content, said nothing about Piranha Plant, and got the first DLC reveal incorrect.

we got banjo in so we still won in the end

KOF really is sort of a weird limbo in which they have anime-influenced designs and personalities (some like Iori more than others like Clark) but SNK insists on not stylizing it, hence XIV didn't have cel-shading or anything that would have easily improved its looks.

>Everyone believes a leaker who dances around outright saying it's Terry but will wait for someone to say something so they can back them
>Verg is the first to open his mouth
So desperate to claim the spotlight again

Banjo was the only good thing to come from this fighter's pass so far. Ultimate in general has been kind of a letdown. Every fighter being back is cool but I'm not so sure it was worth gutting everything else and removing the game's soul in the process.